[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

12 hours ago, tiwul97 said:

Wkwkwkwk ... But hmm ..there is something here ..hahahaha ..if the bouquet is from crocodile but why they update after a few hours later after Hajiwon up on her instagram

And why do not update photos when they (crocodile) give flowers to Hajiwon ...sorry for my delulu hahahahahaha

Once again ..just curious and suspicious about photo Mr Kanggun with caption film with camera ..hehehehehe ..and my delulu (sorry) relatad with Hajiwon wkwkwkwk ...and you know she's shooting ads and outside the studio

Hahahahaha .....and Good Morning guys ..whatever MinWon Fighting 

I'm not sure if i'm overly delulu..

After i saw photo JW outdoor shooting, the environment looks similiar with Kanggun post - filming.

Hmm.. are they together? But not sure when the exact filming since our Gun is at Japan.

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, dianamuzaffar said:

I'm not sure if i'm overly delulu..

After i saw photo JW outdoor shooting, the environment looks similiar with Kanggun post - filming.

Hmm.. are they together? But not sure when the exact filming since our Gun is at Japan.

Shooting took place yesterday morning or noon at plusjun studio in hannam dong 

He is singing Japanese song "ito" right now he sounds soo sweet (he sang it last time too in tokyo fm)minhyukaah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ this is probably last time i am gonna listen his voice :bawling:for 2 yrs.Everyone seems to be sad in stream ㅠㅠㅠㅠ.

The end.I will be waiting comeback safely minhyukshiee♥

P.s will updates more if i got any FA

Moontalk ..the new song from Kang Min Hyuk . And the lyric is "your heart should not be angry/sad my dear ..although we can not meet ever day your heart should not be angry/sad my darling ..because my heart is just for you my dear"

Aww so sweet ...so romantic 

lyrics were written by him only  and i am totally not sure if this is the lyrics of the song so will wait for someone to translate it from japanese 

here is the google trans     ---  "Minjok Fangi 7/19 moon talk Song written by Kang Min Mino is that, ♡ I was pretty cute romance with a girl who seemed pretty cute ♡ I'm listening ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ 0 I will walk home with an amber colored half moon. With only one person."

From google trans i get 

he was asked What is ur fav way of expressing the feelings

A.Say i love you 

B to hold and cuddle

He choosed A but said B is also good ?(This part is confusing lmaoo i am not sure about trans as these are google translated)

cr uploader

6 hours ago, 17ncbm said:

I am not sure i guess he sang a new song titled -Moon Talk but whether he composed the lyrics or not i don't know n as i listened the song while streaming it was in Japanese.Waiting for the 2nd session updates.

Moon Talk while Ji Wonnie is at the moon... "it's just so nice to think about moon connections"

I am already in hiatus for a short period.. Will drop by if I have time.. I just had to break my hiatus for Minhyukkah's FM details.. Keep fighting guys!! Fighting to our couple!! 

I am already in hiatus for a short period.. Will drop by if I have time.. I just had to break my hiatus for Minhyukkah's FM details.. Keep fighting guys!! Fighting to our couple!! 

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

come back soon :D

I saw one FA 

When he was asked about how he would like to organize his wedding ceremony?

A.Grand B.Only family 

Lmaooo he said he want it to be alone that means with his wife only :D:D

Lucky future wife ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

One more question

At which place he would like to date?

A.Cinemas B.amusement park

His answer was B 

P.s Happy birthday to minhyuk Mom ♥

One more FA -The fan said they knew that jonghyun is the one who remembers basics only n forgets but they got to know minhyuk is also the same :Dhis memory is vague he couldn't even remember his entertainer drama character name(hanuel) lmaoo:Daigoo minhyukshieeㅋㅋㅋㅋeven for drumming skills he forgets (if i remember the FA he said it in tokyo fm lol :D)

Archived