Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

Nice coincidences lol(i think thats mh house not ji won :D:D and flowers too from shoot but its just that she had been shipped with so many actors in past and still being shipped but the clarifications this time lol :D)anyway some parts of mh fm session -1 

He did some drumming and talked about it like it help in relieving stress and teaching about drum skills.He sang 2 songs star and second one not clear.He bought gift for mc son but mc said that his son is just 1 yr old them mh said its for future.About drama hs shower scene  and movie too again lol he said its not him he said that he doesn't have time to go gym this year.Then they talked about Switzerland . Minhyuk mom also came and he said tmrw is his mom bday ♥(may be they will celebrate in japan).Then some games part in which he asked his mom to participate while answering the questions hehehe He prefer calling rather than texting coz its a lazy job lmaoo :D one question was when you go out for kiss where do you kiss- Option were lips or cheek he choosed second option soo sweet minhyukaah ♥

Cr ynniang08 (some parts of trans were not clear to me but she atleast streamed n did trans so many thanks to her)

• Thanks 10

I am not sure i guess he sang a new song titled -Moon Talk but whether he composed the lyrics or not i don't know n as i listened the song while streaming it was in Japanese.Waiting for the 2nd session updates.

• Like 7

12 hours ago, tiwul97 said:

Wkwkwkwk ... But hmm ..there is something here ..hahahaha ..if the bouquet is from crocodile but why they update after a few hours later after Hajiwon up on her instagram

And why do not update photos when they (crocodile) give flowers to Hajiwon ...sorry for my delulu hahahahahaha

Once again ..just curious and suspicious about photo Mr Kanggun with caption film with camera ..hehehehehe ..and my delulu (sorry) relatad with Hajiwon wkwkwkwk ...and you know she's shooting ads and outside the studio

Hahahahaha .....and Good Morning guys ..whatever MinWon Fighting 

I'm not sure if i'm overly delulu..

After i saw photo JW outdoor shooting, the environment looks similiar with Kanggun post - filming.

Hmm.. are they together? But not sure when the exact filming since our Gun is at Japan.

• LOL 7

22 minutes ago, dianamuzaffar said:

I'm not sure if i'm overly delulu..

After i saw photo JW outdoor shooting, the environment looks similiar with Kanggun post - filming.

Hmm.. are they together? But not sure when the exact filming since our Gun is at Japan.

Shooting took place yesterday morning or noon at plusjun studio in hannam dong 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

He is singing Japanese song "ito" right now he sounds soo sweet (he sang it last time too in tokyo fm)minhyukaah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ this is probably last time i am gonna listen his voice :bawling:for 2 yrs.Everyone seems to be sad in stream ㅠㅠㅠㅠ.

The end.I will be waiting comeback safely minhyukshiee♥

P.s will updates more if i got any FA

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

Moontalk ..the new song from Kang Min Hyuk . And the lyric is "your heart should not be angry/sad my dear ..although we can not meet ever day your heart should not be angry/sad my darling ..because my heart is just for you my dear"

Aww so sweet ...so romantic 

• Like 9

lyrics were written by him only  and i am totally not sure if this is the lyrics of the song so will wait for someone to translate it from japanese 

here is the google trans     ---  "Minjok Fangi 7/19 moon talk Song written by Kang Min Mino is that, ♡ I was pretty cute romance with a girl who seemed pretty cute ♡ I'm listening ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ 0 I will walk home with an amber colored half moon. With only one person."

• Like 8

From google trans i get 

he was asked What is ur fav way of expressing the feelings

A.Say i love you 

B to hold and cuddle

He choosed A but said B is also good ?(This part is confusing lmaoo i am not sure about trans as these are google translated)

cr uploader

• Like 6

6 hours ago, 17ncbm said:

I am not sure i guess he sang a new song titled -Moon Talk but whether he composed the lyrics or not i don't know n as i listened the song while streaming it was in Japanese.Waiting for the 2nd session updates.

Moon Talk while Ji Wonnie is at the moon... "it's just so nice to think about moon connections"

• Like 6

I am already in hiatus for a short period.. Will drop by if I have time.. I just had to break my hiatus for Minhyukkah's FM details.. Keep fighting guys!! Fighting to our couple!! 

I am already in hiatus for a short period.. Will drop by if I have time.. I just had to break my hiatus for Minhyukkah's FM details.. Keep fighting guys!! Fighting to our couple!! 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

come back soon :D

• Like 4

Hmm minhyuk so happy ...hmm ..super happy i think ...or because... maybe his family came to Osaka ...or ???? The loved ones also come to Osaka ....ah sorry my delulu WKWKWKWKWK

• Like 4