[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I respect with Mr. Kanggun .. he's an adult now ... he's very brave.  when his career was at the top he chose military service  .. I admire him .. he chose love .. never stop to think positive ..positive vibes only ... he does not go anywhere ..hei come on :wub:

2 minutes ago, snowwhitehl said:

before, just 1 month he didnt update on his IG, i felt miss him so much but now 20 months without him, no any update from him :bawling::bawling:

Yesss in January i remember doing countdown :( n now more than 600 days ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

you'll gonna be alright, you'll BOTH gonna be alright.  we get to know what it will be like when you are in the military . Pretty sure your Sunshine is so proud of you ... :wub:

Minhyuk looks very happy .. he gives us a charming smile... we do not be sad .. lets be happy :wub:  

20638cf8-891c-47bd-9a7e-f5feb8827de3.png

and Mr Kanggun Bombs Posting .... :D:D:D

I tried not to be sad, but looking at him made me evem sadder. I used to annoy by some fan who being sad when their idol enslist. And... now, i understand the feeling. 

Fighting Min Hyuk ssi, please  come back safe and healthy. I really wish to see you and Jiwon in one frame again. Just two of you.:heart:

I broke my silence.. just to shed tears:bawling:.. I tried to contain myself..  I tried to avoid seeing updates of him just coz of this.. :(I don't wanna see him go to MS.. Whenever I will come to thread too,  it will be like this.. I don't know I might probably quit coming to soompi till he comes back.. Nostaglia hitting very badly:bawling::tears:

Please cheer up chingus! Like what @tiwul97said, it's not like we will never see him again! We just won't see him for the next 20 months...

I too honestly thought that I'd be sad today, the day before he enlists (never imagined I would be doing this at my ahjumma age :blink:)... but strangely, after seeing his multiple posts today, I get the feel that he is looking forward to starting his service rather than sad about leaving. And why shouldn't he be if it's one step closer to Minwon's goal? 

So rather than feeling sad, I'm kind of looking forward to the countdown to spring 2020, when MH is discharged. I really want to know what's in store for us at the end of this journey!

And like the lyrics in MoonTalk goes, 'Everything will be alright'.

So cheer up chingus! Our ship is still sailing, just that it has to slow down for a couple of months. Hwaiting Minwon & be safe and healthy Hyuk-ah! :heart:

@icyphoenix i can feel you icy :tears:too many emotions there is emptiness in my heart i don't know i thought i will okay but i am not ㅠㅠㅠ  just thia thought of not seeing his eye smiling face for long period sighh!.I don't know how should i convince you to not go but plzz don't icy even though we all know our thread will slow down but we will try to keep it updated it from ji won n mh(whenever there will be any update)

@cslove after basic training they will get vacations (i don't remember where exactly i read but there was article mentioning hyorin visiting her hubby weekly so i think family n friends can visit him after basic training)

@tiwul97 @stargazerwannabe thanku for ur encouraging posts dear ♥really needed it

Guys I know it is hard for us to accept the reality that Minhyuk is going to enlist tomorrow ㅠ.ㅠ But let's be positive, I think during the military service time, Minhyuk will have the chance to live as an ordinary person, not a celebrity~^^ And i believe when he comeback, he will be stronger and more mature :)

@17ncbm same feeling of emptiness.. Gosh!! I never knew that I would miss him soo much.. The thought of not seeing him for 2 yrs hit me really hard!! Plus seeing his military look doesnt make it less.. Will try to comeback.. But I guess it would take a little time.. Hope Minhyukkah n my oppa stay healthy n happy during enlistment!! 

@jmwkas1023 I understand ur words.. Yes it will be his growth on personal level.. But  this 2 yrs period is soo damn long!!

But still fighting everyone!! Will try to be active guys!! 

Archived