[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

13 hours ago, stargazerwannabe said:

Good morning chingus! I am still gushing over the new song... the tune & lyrics together just makes it such a romantic song! Plus MH's soft & gentle voice makes you melt :wub:

Found an MV on YT of it, so here it is!

And like one of the shippers said, the 3 songs he has together makes a really nice sequence -

Love is You = Confession

MoonTalk = Dating

Two of Us = Proposal/ Marriage

It's nice just to think about it :rolleyes: Haha, like what @tiwul97 always says, delulu I don't care! :D 

Have a great day everyone! Sigh, will really miss him when he enlists :(

wkwkwkwkwkwkwkwk ...delulu I don't care ...:wub:

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, anggun29 said:

What a romantic song MH :kiss_wink:. i keep repeat this song until my friend ask whats wrong with me today. I told her u dont know shipper world so plse keep quite...Wakakkakakkka 

Delulu i dont care! Credit @tiwul97 

P.S we will miss u MH...2020 :frown:

I started to miss him, re-watch old clip especially 'Min Hyuk' focus in youtube.

And that song, his soothing voice melted my heart. Love it.

I think the fingers in the photo are similar.
This song is like a confession written on someone familiar.
I hope MH returns quickly from the army.
I hope HJW will be very successful with its new drama.
And MinWon's love will be heard all over the world. :rolleyes:

I think its from the day tvn did the filming (as shown in episode of galileo )or may be new clip will be added in upcoming episode :D

Tm5LGRG.jpg

Currently minhyuk 3 songs are on repeat lol ,Love is u , Moontalk n Two of us,His voice is really soothing n calm♥Hope in future he would compose n sing more songs.About ji won drama i read they are doing auditions with this speed i don't think we will get year end broadcast n tbh its better to delay than  rush up shootings

Hello chingu, anyone here have seen HJW's sister latest post in IG . 'Rumour is a rumour' that's what translated in my phone. Really wonder what's that mean.

I knew someone previously conected to HJW is having a stir of dating rumours this few weeks.

Hmm...:sweatingbullets:

25 minutes ago, dianamuzaffar said:

Hello chingu, anyone here have seen HJW's sister latest post in IG . 'Rumour is a rumour' that's what translated in my phone. Really wonder what's that mean.

I knew someone previously conected to HJW is having a stir of dating rumours this few weeks.

But google translation is different lmao :D its something about food like "famous gamjatang" dining together and its delicious etc (something similar):D

Its actually restaurant name-

소문난성수감자탕 (that's which is translated as you say on phone:D)

P.s whom you are talking about :D

57 minutes ago, dianamuzaffar said:

hey chingus. dont worry and serious :D

trans: famous potato soup..fast and delicious :D #didyoueat?

3 hours ago, 17ncbm said:

But google translation is different lmao :D its something about food like "famous gamjatang" dining together and its delicious etc (something similar):D

Its actually restaurant name-

소문난성수감자탕 (that's which is translated as you say on phone:D)

P.s whom you are talking about :D

Haha...i think i'm overly sensitive. Poor my shipper heart.

I'm refering to KDW, i'm really happy when the news came out even they are deny it. I hope that gossip is true.

2 hours ago, dianamuzaffar said:

Haha...i think i'm overly sensitive. Poor my shipper heart.

I'm refering to KDW, i'm really happy when the news came out even they are deny it. I hope that gossip is true.

its okay but don't worry  n think too much :Dohh kdw well i don't actually follow him as much as minwon but i definitely like him and lovedx2 his works throughout the year(my first korean movie was his *Maundy Thursday* damn i cried so much n i should stop talking about his work otherwise it will be never ending topic for me lol :D sorry )from what i read in his iv (it appeared on my ig  n i am following inrang updates too it was hot topic though)he actually said that he will never confirm his rel.with anyone:Deven if he is

Saw the news regarding military enlistment duration so now for mh n shini they will be back 42 days earlier from their scheduled discharge date that was in late april 2020 now its 19th march.4more days to go ahhh trying not to think about it but still ㅠㅠㅠ.

I saw one video clip regarding galileo. When HJW introduce her self : my name is ha ji won n my nick name is sunshine..(if im not mistaken)....I try to related to MH picture in ig...Hahhahaha..Lol :D

#delulu#delulu

45 minutes ago, anggun29 said:

I saw one video clip regarding galileo. When HJW introduce her self : my name is ha ji won n my nick name is sunshine..(if im not mistaken)....I try to related to MH picture in ig...Hahhahaha..Lol :D

#delulu#delulu

lol you are not mistaken she did said and everyone knows(her fans n close people) her nickname is "sunshine" Aigooo thats one of most related posts by mh for our ship :D specially when he edited it with saying "For U" within minutes of posting ,if he had added a sunshine emoticon along with it lmaoo that would be too direct :D:D

p.s saw one post on twitter Ji won talking about child planning ? kkkkkkk:Dthis is the second time she talked about  it on galileo (but don't talk about sending the child on mars jiwonaa:D ottoke this girl :D)

Archived