Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

Min Hyuk looks soo handsome today... and he made the grocery bag looks fashionable. Started to miss him whenever i think about military service. 

And.. jiwon with the flower again. Just made my heart flutter. I want to belive it's from Min Hyuk, doesn't matter if i'm wrong.

• Like 7

Lmaoooo i am laughing so hard right now :D:Dthanks snowhitehl n aigooo its okay :P:D

P.s Reality is hitting hard as shini fm is done n tmrw minhyuk last fm :bawling: No sightings no ig posts nothing for 2 years with them wanting to enlist silently don't know whether we will get any army pics from the d-day atleast until they complete their basic training (i guess for 3 months not sure ).I can't even listen cnblue songs these days it makes me emotional ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I am going to miss him a lot ㅠㅠㅠ

• LOL 8

Ji won shoot today 

Her stylist for today is a very known and top celebrity stylist -hhy6588(she seems very close to hye kyo), ji won stylist too follows her n she follows mh (cnblue) stylist hye_young_style too just saying though:D:D

• Like 8

Wkwkwkwk ... But hmm ..there is something here ..hahahaha ..if the bouquet is from crocodile but why they update after a few hours later after Hajiwon up on her instagram

And why do not update photos when they (crocodile) give flowers to Hajiwon ...sorry for my delulu hahahahahaha

Once again ..just curious and suspicious about photo Mr Kanggun with caption film with camera ..hehehehehe ..and my delulu (sorry) relatad with Hajiwon wkwkwkwk ...and you know she's shooting ads and outside the studio

Hahahahaha .....and Good Morning guys ..whatever MinWon Fighting 

• LOL 6

3 hours ago, tiwul97 said:

Wkwkwkwk ... But hmm ..there is something here ..hahahaha ..if the bouquet is from crocodile but why they update after a few hours later after Hajiwon up on her instagram

And why do not update photos when they (crocodile) give flowers to Hajiwon ...sorry for my delulu hahahahahaha

Once again ..just curious and suspicious about photo Mr Kanggun with caption film with camera ..hehehehehe ..and my delulu (sorry) relatad with Hajiwon wkwkwkwk ...and you know she's shooting ads and outside the studio

Hahahahaha .....and Good Morning guys ..whatever MinWon Fighting 

Funny thing is the account it doesn't look like a official one (when i searched the hastag of ji won i remember some jcw-ji won shippers account posted about that crocodile kr acc liked their pics idk but official acc don't like random pics unless it's from their endorsement lol :D)

Minhyukaah fighting! for today fm .Hope you will have great time with ur fans ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

P.s Seems like shini n mh met yesterday as they both are in osaka plus their managers too posted pics together (they are cute lol:D)

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, 17ncbm said:

Funny thing is the account it doesn't look like a official one (when i searched the hastag of ji won i remember some jcw-ji won shippers account posted about that crocodile kr acc liked their pics idk but official acc don't like random pics unless it's from their endorsement lol :D)

Minhyukaah fighting! for today fm .Hope you will have great time with ur fans ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

P.s Seems like shini n mh met yesterday as they both are in osaka plus their managers too posted pics together (they are cute lol:D)

and it's only shown in crocodileladies_kr ig story not in feed .. that's strange to me ... five hours time difference crocodile update and Hajiwon update in IG ...after many of the comments on Hajiwon IG and many people mention Kang Min Hyuk hehehehehe ..sorry for my delulu wkwkwkwkwk

• LOL 6

11 minutes ago, tiwul97 said:

and it's only shown in ig story crocodile korean not in korean crocodile feed .. that's strange to me ... five hours time difference crocodile update and Hajiwon update in IG ...after many of the comments on Hajiwon IG and many people mention Kang Min Hyuk hehehehehe ..sorry for my delulu wkwkwkwkwk

Lmaoo its looked like some sort of clarification :D:D

• LOL 6

11 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Lmaoo its looked like some sort of clarification :D:D

hahahahahahaha ..ALIBI i think ..... wkwkwkwkwkwk  :D:D

• LOL 5

Good morning chingus! Glad to see we are still sailing along :)

Anyway, so coincidence strikes again... this time, it's a love for cheese! Specifically, raclette cheese ;) 

After watching the latest Switzerland epi, we now know they are both cheese-lovers! :lol:

Have a great day everyone and looking forward to seeing pics of our (cheeseholic)MH at his last fanmeeting! :rolleyes:

• Like 8

and so remember Yulis update about raclette cheese hehehehehehe ..delulu i don't care wkwkwkwkwk

810ec9ae-1f61-4af9-b656-956c00b890c0.png

• Like 1
  • LOL 6