[Drama 2017-2018] Happy Sisters, 해피시스터즈

0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shameless HY. It is not even her money and shamelessly said it is hers! Stole people's money and happiness. Can't wait for her to rot in hell with her stupid smirking face.

@Jackie1048 while you can't get over Hy says she has more money than HJ and I can't get over that Hy was the first person to see HJ's hot six-pack body!!! Deng!!!!!

Well we have hit filler episode week. The story line seems to have stalled at this point and I guess we are going to 125.

In 106 we have YR's dad show up and tell her go back to England her divorce is not yet final. When she refuses, he takes all of her access to money away.

HJ wants to get married ASAP and YE asking him why hurry since they are engaged.

Then to 107 previews:

YR asking YE once again to step aside and JS shows up to the hospital causing a scene begging YE to come back to him. Once again HJ asks her if she is thinking about going back to JS.

YE this is why you should be running not walking to the altar!!!!! Being engaged is not getting the message across to these idiots and now your man is starting to feel insecure!!! Quit guilting yourself over not having babies! That is the only way you will get rid of those two pests!

I hope we are not going to get a dose of noble idiocy at this point.

So frustrated!

So true! Not quite excited with today's episode. The storyline seems abit bland. Still no movement from the cops to capture these evil people yet. 

Thanks for the spoilers. That's so sweet that HJ can't wait to get married to his girl!!! :heart: . At least HJ also can't get it over by getting engaged to YE.  He wants more :)

5 minutes ago, jessboii25 said:

That's so sweet that HJ can't wait to get married to his girl!!!

was hoping we would have a wedding by tomorrow at the latest but alas we are dragging the story. I guess the writer is planning on ending the story by leaving us guessing whether YE gets pregnant or not. I dunno. Running out of time. I wish we knew for sure how many episodes were left. I keep seeing conflicting reports.

1 hour ago, rolisrntex said:

Well we have hit filler episode week. The story line seems to have stalled at this point and I guess we are going to 125.

In 106 we have YR's dad show up and tell her go back to England her divorce is not yet final. When she refuses, he takes all of her access to money away.

HJ wants to get married ASAP and YE asking him why hurry since they are engaged.

Then to 107 previews:

YR asking YE once again to step aside and JS shows up to the hospital causing a scene begging YE to come back to him. Once again HJ asks her if she is thinking about going back to JS.

YE this is why you should be running not walking to the altar!!!!! Being engaged is not getting the message across to these idiots and now your man is starting to feel insecure!!! Quit guilting yourself over not having babies! That is the only way you will get rid of those two pests!

I hope we are not going to get a dose of noble idiocy at this point.

So frustrated!

So YR lied about already being divorced. Her divorce is not even finalized and she wants YE to step aside. No wonder she's in a hurry to grab hold of HJ because she knew her father would strip her of everything.  

The bio mom’s facial expressions are a scream!!!!   OMO!  So funny!!  I’m sure JH will realize that her bio mom is a hurtful person just by the way she speaks to JH’s dad and step-mom.

The make over finally happened for Da-Hong...her new hair style is very attractive.  It sounded like Man-Bok invited YE and HJ to get married with them and YE said no and HJ said yes.  I haven’t seen subs but I think that’s what was said.

YR’s dad finally caught up with her at her hotel room and is having her Phone, ID and passport confiscated...along with her luggage.  Dad doesn’t want her out of his control and he is mad.

In the previews for ep 107 it appears that JS is trying to get back with HY but we know he is setting her up so he can get his possessions back.  OMO....I thought I heard HJ telling YE that he wanted to get married quickly and either he called her a baby or he want to make a baby.  YE pointed to herself and said baby so I’m not sure.

SR is learning quickly to play guitar and Do-Hoon (musician guy) is impressed.  When visiting the hospital SR says she is dating him and he takes her hand off his arm but it’s most likely for show.  He is going to be hooked.   It’s the underdog thing.  He roots for those in need.

Yeah these exs are beyond annoying now they everywhere like flies.

YR is up to something is up to something she is way to desperate in such a short time.

All this stupid is just going to push them to get marry sooner.

thank for the spoiler.

i hate how this writer take so long for YE/HJ to get married. i want to see them have kid before this drama is over.

that cheating ex is now useless in the drama. all he do now is either begging YE/get his self drunk.

why is he not hunting for that crazy joe? so he can get his money back. why waste time on a woman who will never go back to him after what him/his family done to her.

4 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Basically all  this stuff is  to get YE and HJ marry quicker,which makes sense because she just got out of a terrible marriage.

Hopefully that is the angle the writer is taking and the voice over from 107 preview is just part of an overall conversation with our OTP. Up until now, they have always talked things through whenever there is a problem and worked it out. 

Going ahead and getting married sooner rather than later (and getting out of town for a few days) helps fix the problem with the exes.

4 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I am sure the constant exs messing with them is wearing thin.

It is definitely wearing thin on me.

8 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Basically all  this stuff is  to get YE and HJ marry quicker,which makes sense because she just got out of a terrible marriage.

I am sure the constant exs messing with them is wearing thin.

3 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

Hopefully that is the angle the writer is taking and the voice over from 107 preview is just part of an overall conversation with our OTP. Up until now, they have always talked things through whenever there is a problem and worked it out. 

Going ahead and getting married sooner rather than later (and getting out of town for a few days) helps fix the problem with the exes.

It is definitely wearing thin on me.

YE is the one who needs a little push. YR again telling her to step aside and JS constantly showing up when he pleases hopefully will do the trick. A marriage  would certainly put a stop to the two pest who are not even divorced from the people they dumped them for. 

A honeymoon baby would surely wash away the idea MS and JS' put in everyone's head that YE is infertile. JS needs this final blow to wake him up and bring him down off of his high delusional horse.  

Latest episode was seriously a filler. I could not stop myself from FF the entire episode. I don't know what it is about the stupid exes. Why are they so dense, stupid, shameless and freaking stubborn!!! They've been told to their face by HJ & YE that they under no circumstances will they get back together, nor do they even want. HJ & YE are crazily happy & in love with each other. Yet, they still think they have a chance with them if they keep trying to bother them or stalk them. 

Does YR truly believe that if YE were to ever step aside, HJ will give her the time of day?!!! Even if YE were to do that, HJ would never let YE go. If YE ever do the noble idiot move, HJ won't let her go. They've come too far to be with one another. YR dumped HJ to marry a rich dude. YR, you dumped him!!! HJ moved on as you weren't the great love of his life. He had no problems moving on and finding his one true love. He doesn't even mind that "YE can't have children" (no such proof). What part of logic does YR think that HJ will get back with her now that she's divorced?!!!!

JS is even more stupid!!! You cheated on YE, you & your family treated her like a servant, and then kicked her to the curb. Yet, you think if you were to get back the money HY stole from you, YE would take you back! What are you smoking dude?!!! Lay off the d@mn pipe!!! It's a shame Korea doesn't have something like a restraining order so that JS can't come between 50-100 yards of YE! If he does, he gets arrested. 

However, YE & HJ really needs to put an end to their exes delusions. The longer it hovers over them, the longer the exes think they have a chance which can lead to misunderstanding between YE & HJ (based on the preview in which HJ asks YE about JS). I hope they surprise everyone and get married right away shutting the door permanently from YR & JS! 

On 5/3/2018 at 12:27 PM, Ldy Gmerm said:

This is because YR does not love HJ she feels Entitled to him because they come from similar background. As she started off the conversation to YE saying she did not want to say she was better than her. But what YR missed is you are not better than YE just because of who your family is, your age, or that you may be able to have children. Personality wise YR is a selfish brat. That is not what a person who truly cares does. Even if they have missed their chance with their love they would want the love to be happy even if its not with them. YR never contemplated what happens if she is unable to get HJ back. But she is going to be made to face just that. 

YR does not like to loose and this is what this is about. HJ has told her point blank that he will never want her again and he loves YE. HJ has shown how he will protect his woman no matter who is looking on. YR can not stand to see that. This is about possession for her and I believe this is what this was about years before as well. HJ told YR he did not like her because of her arrogant personality and YR went after him until he changed his mind. When YR had HJ's love she dropped him. For me she would do the same again if given the chance although she will not have a third chance to get HJ. For her its a competition to see if she can win since everyone told her to back off and that HJ and YE are together. This is one love she will not be able to break up. 

Hello Everyone,  Wow leave for a day and this thread as moved 2 pages already, Yes some interesting things are going on as of the late YR and the mom showing back up..

@Ldy Gmerm  You hit the nail right on the head.. YR don't love HJ this is all about self entitlement and competition for her.. It's a game all she wants to do now is pull her same childish antics as before to win HJ.. It's like checkers for her I make one move and HJ supposed to jump two.. Now that she's giving everything up for him she will try and play the self pity role and this is supposed to how much loves HJ..

After SM has told her she can't help her she will report to her that she gave everything up for HJ.. When she should have been trying to get her dads approval for there relationship at this point not having her cushy life she has no clue on how to handle hardship nor has she ever experience it.. I think she needs to be woken up to some rude awakenings.. I just hope SM don't fall for her shenanigans.. Maybe she won't tell SM that daddy strip her of everything and she has nothing or no family entitlements coming her way.

As the man HJ has shown us to be it would be fun to see him and YE register there marriage first they can hold the wedding later but I see her flying off the handle because she's is no longer in control of her little game and go after YE because she'll see it as long as YE is out of the way or out of the picture she has a chance and think she didn't give up everything for then results of nothing in the end so I'm waiting to see just what she'll do.. As I think she was the cause of the home shopping hostess accident.. I was thinking it would be HY that will try and hurt YE but in this case it's her for HY she just can't stand seeing YE living happily ever after but for YR, YE is and eyesore for her.. Just knowing that she's really the love of HJ life and not her YE has to go..

On 5/3/2018 at 8:18 PM, whome said:

I seriously do not get this writer at all. So HY brazenly shows up at a public hospital (supposedly she's wanted by the police) to try to strangle/kill HJ. I know HJ is hurt and recovering, but are you telling me that HY is way much stronger than he is. She is able to try to strangle him to death without HJ fighting back or knocking her out or something. WHAT?!!! All he could muster was to push her away and YR is pathetic in her attempt to get HY off of him. Take that flower vase and smash it against her head or something!!

@whome  She's another one who thinks life is a game that they control it's not about being brazen she just thinks in her mind she did nothing wrong but took YE husband from her and she's untouchable.. Arrogant thing has no clue whats headed her way.. In m,y opinion I hope JS never gets his money back I would love to see it all up in the air and for grabs.. 

9 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Yeah these exs are beyond annoying now they everywhere like flies.

YR is up to something is up to something she is way to desperate in such a short time.

All this stupid is just going to push them to get marry sooner.

Yes @dramaninja  YR is up to something she has to prove to SM that YE is the cause if HJ danger and at this point she may be staging scene to make it seems like he could be harmed if he don't end the relationship with YE she needs SM on her side so she thinks

5 hours ago, whome said:

Does YR truly believe that if YE were to ever step aside, HJ will give her the time of day?!!! Even if YE were to do that, HJ would never let YE go. If YE ever do the noble idiot move, HJ won't let her go. They've come too far to be with one another. YR dumped HJ to marry a rich dude. YR, you dumped him!!! HJ moved on as you weren't the great love of his life. He had no problems moving on and finding his one true love. He doesn't even mind that "YE can't have children" (no such proof). What part of logic does YR think that HJ will get back with her now that she's divorced?!!!!

While all of this is true, I am disturbed at YE's lack of an answer in the 107 preview to HJ's question of whether she is willing to take JS back. I am really afraid of what she is going to say. It's not that she wants JS back. I don't think she would take him back. JS and his family were really hateful towards her and JS would cheat on her again in a heartbeat and she knows it.

It is true YE needs a push to the altar. Her biggest issue right now is her guilt over being infertile. She feels that even though HJ proposed to her and she said yes, she would be doing him wrong by not having children for him. That is why I am smelling the temptation of noble idiocy from the writer and I will be done with this drama if it happens. Our OTP has come too far together for the writer to do this and this late in the game. I feel she is maybe thinking about stepping aside for YR because she feels YR can give HJ what YE feels he deserves. 

This flies in the face of what she told YR just 2 episodes ago that she will not leave HJ because she has a change of heart. She is letting YR get to her head, but HJ will not let her go no matter what. 

I have no doubt YE loves HJ deeply and truly but she is letting things get to her. It wouldn't surprise me if she leaves the hospital at this point. 

HJ has to quit being polite to YR even after YE "scolded" him for being rude. He needs to remove a couple pounds of flesh from YR with his words.

Why do I never see a male lead tell the stupid ex girlfriends who dump them and marry others for one reason or another that

''I wish you would go away and never come and see me again because you make me sick and no matter how long and how hard you try I will always dislike you and wish you gone". 

" Go away have you no pride woman I'm asking you to leave so go away and never ever come to see me again.

Archived