[Drama 2017-2018] Happy Sisters, 해피시스터즈

0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

I haven't seen anymore news on  Naver  about the number of eps. Also Naver;s main page for the drama still has 120 eps so it's possible they will end this drama at 120.

If you look at the thread for the drama that follows this one (I'm a Mother Too) they have it listed as starting June 4. With 120 episodes this drama would end May 25 leaving a 1 week gap. Of course they could move I'm a Mother Too up a week or they may run this one to 125.

I also follow the ratings thread and for at least 2 months now Happy Sisters has been the #1 daytime daily on the broadcast networks (#4 overall) so apparently SBS has a hit on their hands with this one. I'm hoping they go to 125 and end on June 1 and I'm a Mother Too starts on June 4 as planned.

2 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

If you look at the thread for the drama that follows this one (I'm a Mother Too) they have it listed as starting June 4. With 120 episodes this drama would end May 25 leaving a 1 week gap. Of course they could move I'm a Mother Too up a week or they may run this one to 125.

I also follow the ratings thread and for at least 2 months now Happy Sisters has been the #1 daytime daily on the broadcast networks (#4 overall) so apparently SBS has a hit on their hands with this one. I'm hoping they go to 125 and end on June 1 and I'm a Mother Too starts on June 4 as planned.

The official SBS site and Naver News  are  Korean sites and they have I'm a Mother Too slated to start on 5/12/18. They probably will move the date up pending on when Happy Sister's ends. There is usually no gap in a drama ending and the new one starting the next week.  

We as international fans have to go by their dates and our dates will be adjusted accordingly. 

I'm so happy that HJ woke up today, but I am worried about how his mother is going to approach him regarding the breakup that YR suggested.  I know HJ won't break up with her no matter what but I really don't want YE to hear it from SM and break up with him out of concern for him.  She promised she would stay with him until the end so I hope she stays strong.  Not happy at all with the arrogant YR thinking she can walk right back into his life and pick up where she left off.  HJ needs to put her in her place again.  This time for good.  He was nice to her today since she had watched over him in the hospital but when she said she wouldn't give up (the same as when they first started dating) he didn't say anything to her.  

Loved the conversation between YR and YE outside. YR trying to convince YE she should move out of the way so YR get HJ back by saying love constantly changes and HJ will change his mind because YR was his first love. YE told her true love never changes and she believes her and HJ's love is true love. She also told YR if she thinks she can steal HJ away then to take her best shot. Love the confident YE by throwing down the gauntlet.

WOW!  Nice fan service today in episode 104 courtesy of HJ!!  No reason for the shirt to be off except fan service!  Thank you very much!

It seems that YE applied her relationship wisdom in a conversation with YR with what looks like good results because it has YR thinking about her idea of what Love is.

HY walks through HJ’s hospital door while he is shirtless.....I’m wondering if HJ is dreaming that HY is visiting him or if he is having post traumatic stress.  Or, is it a real visit?

As predicted, SR kissed the musician and he kissed her back with a kissing lesson for real.

Home shopping worked out and SE may have a new career.

BS and IS may be getting permission to date from the preview of episode 105.  The cuteness continues...  Also, Dr. Ma visits HY at her hideout while HY hides a closet so Dr. Ma can’t find her.   It looks like SE’s step-daughter is getting a new stocker..her bio mom shows up.

HJ ex sure try hard to make HJ ma make YE leave HJ. this woman is just as thick skin as that spoiler brat.

those flash back of crazy joe younger day. do nothing for me. i dont feel bad for her at all. if she just go after the people that hurt her. i might feel a little bad for her . but she have gone way to far. by hurting people that dont even know her. when she was younger.

those scene of YE/HJ together was sweet. i love that scene of HJ asking YE to kiss him on the cheek.

good to see HJ told that thick skin ex that there only YE for him.

good to see the chicken men bonding with YE aunt 2 kid.

YE ex sis inlaw/crazy joe ex are a joy to watch. these two bring fun to this drama. while spoiler brat is only there to act like a brat.

that last scene of the host is sick/the show cant go on/YE sis say she will be the host was sweet. i love that YE/her sis is alway there for each other.

thank for the spoiler. i hope that scene of crazy joe seeing HJ skin is not true. i want YE to be the first person to see HJ skin.

not surprise spoiler brat/HJ friend kiss. the writer been trying so hard to pair spoiler brat with him. ever since she got kick out of the company.

i still think HJ friemd is too good for that spoiler brat.

i

So after skimming through the 104 subs again the conversation between YR/YE was truly profound and HJ is about to undergo a test:

YR told YE she can't give up on HJ and she knows HJ loves YE right now but she is going to try anyway because love changes.

What YE told YR was truly remarkable. She said true love does not change it is a fickle heart that changes and she is not interested in love if the heart is fickle. YE said she has been hurt by a fickle heart before and people say that love changes as an excuse for a insincere heart. She also said HJ came to her as a gift and she is going to love him with an unchanging heart. She told YR that she will not be the one who leaves the relationship. YR asked her if she was confident in the relationship, and YE said yes. YE told YR to go ahead and try to win HJ back if she can.

The ball is in HJ's court right now but I think we know how it will turn out.:wub:

4 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

So after skimming through the 104 subs again the conversation between YR/YE was truly profound and HJ is about to undergo a test:

YR told YE she can't give up on HJ and she knows HJ loves YE right now but she is going to try anyway because love changes.

What YE told YR was truly remarkable. She said true love does not change it is a fickle heart that changes and she is not interested in love if the heart is fickle. YE said she has been hurt by a fickle heart before and people say that love changes as an excuse for a insincere heart. She also said HJ came to her as a gift and she is going to love him with an unchanging heart. She told YR that she will not be the one who leaves the relationship. YR asked her if she was confident in the relationship, and YE said yes. YE told YR to go ahead and try to win HJ back if she can.

The ball is in HJ's court right now but I think we know how it will turn out.:wub:

HJ is one of the better male leads I seen does not back down at all from anyone.

5 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

I am hoping that HJ learns of this conversation. I can't see YE keeping it from him as its not her style. IF anything I can see her telling him but also letting him know she is confident in his love for her. What I can see HJ doing (besides being livid) is not talking much about YR at all understanding where YE is coming from but he does not have to agree to what YR is doing instead HJ goes on ahead and plans his surprise wedding. What will YE do turn it down so another woman can try to take her man?  Of course she will not she will marry that man and live her life loving him from that point on together tied legally. I can see him getting YE to the venue and she is shocked at their family and friends already there as they walk down the aisle. This is also where YR and JS get the slap down they deserve when YR is made to see HJ was not giving her any open windows to try anything as he meant what he said to her he was never giving her another chance. Since she refused to listen to the man who said HECK NO! And went as far as to talk to his woman about her nonsense then instead of again saying no and her pushing on anyway with her disrespectful persistence that ignored HJ's feelings then HJ does not need to spare her feelings or her pride. Let her get the slap of reality that HJ is marrying his woman and YR is never given a chance again. 

4 hours ago, Lunkera said:

Knew JH bio mom would show up sooner or later...

So did I. The woman said she would do something when JW refused to give her anymore money. The woman should have been paying him instead of her extorting money from JW over JH. This drama is about YE and SE and their lives. So SE will have to step up to be the mom she has always been for JH and deal with the ex of JW who has zero motherly instinct. The woman is only back to create trouble. I think its going to slap her in the face that JH will choose to stay with SE and JW over her trying to take the girl away from JW for spite over not getting money. 

I hope I am wrong and hope this woman does not try to fill JH's head up with the fact that since SE and JW are having a baby she will be ignored. I hope JH has learned her lesson from the last time when she ran away for a few days worrying everyone and uses her head to think. Yes, its going to hurt her to realize that her mom was trying to hurt her father and use her to do it but I also think that JH will be better off realizing the sacrifices her father made for her in raising her. 

Archived