[Drama 2017-2018] Happy Sisters, 해피시스터즈

0ly40

so making YE help that crazy joe is not enough. this writer also make YE feel srry for that cheating ex? who treat her like dirt. when they together? why does this writer try so hard to make that crazy joe/cheating ex get off easy? those two should suffer. for putting YE through so much pain. because of their affair. yet these two going get off with just a slap?

that drunk woman have no shame at all. asking YE sis to get rid of her own kid/then the drunk woman will think that YE sis love her daughter for real.

good to see YE sis make that drunk woman beg her/after she call the cop on her. that sure put that drunk woman in her place. YE sis should do this to this drunk woman everytime. this woman try to act up.

if by episode 115 YE/HJ dont get married. i will just wait till the show over/just watch the last episode to see if they get married or not.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im late to the party but it just FITS YE personality that she helps HY.  It was also just her personality to see that vulnerability in HY eyes when she reached out to help her unlike others did in the past.  Not only did she help her I think in that look on her face at the time HY sees what she should have done.  Fight back and scream for help instead, personally I think she was awe of YE in that moment.  Maybe she is starting to realize that what she actually feels about YE is just a little of jealousy with a whole lot of regret and not hate or hurt.  She is jealous that she let hate ruin her life instead of doing anything positive to rise above.

Also I wanted to mention earlier in the week...didn't you think it was hilarious when DJ said that she would follow SE home to meet the ex wife so that she could head butt her if she gave her daughter trouble and SM said that no use your headbutt to save the world instead!!!!:lol:

Eventhough DJ is not one Im happy with now Im glad that she was brave enough to bring out in the open and discuss with SM her uneasiness around her because she's against their kids being together.  Letting her know instead of guessing that their kids are just that and their relationship is something different. I love it when a drama shows people having real discussions.  Even when HJ sits on the bench with YE, they talk about difficult things but they talk it out regardless.

20 hours ago, hi5hli5htslight said:

Even when HJ sits on the bench with YE, they talk about difficult things but they talk it out regardless.

At some point he is going to press her about setting a date for the wedding and she is going to have to explain herself. I'm really irritated that neither DJ or SE have talked to her about pregnancy options. There has to be a trigger soon that gets her to the doctor.

I'm really praying this writer is not toying with us and leaves the wedding and pregnancy issue unanswered at the end.

8 minutes ago, fickle123 said:

Spoiler alert: From what I have seen on Instagram, there will be a wedding❤️. 

It is just that it may be quite late....

yup I saw that IG post too. r

@rolisrntex I dont really expect a baby...if it happens though it will be a happy event.  Im gonna raked over hot coals for this thought but... I'm 50% hoping she doesnt get pregnant just to send a message.  The message that you dont have to have the whole package (marriage, job titles and a baby) to be happy, just a good attitude and the ability to pick yourself up dust yourself off and try again.  If you do then some beautiful things will eventually happen and follow you in life.

The other 50% wants all naysayers and the people who put her down because she didn't to date have a baby be silenced by her having a baby.  Those that thought she was not good enough because she only had a high school education and was nothing but a homemaker see how hard work and perserverence pays off.  I want them to be in awe of her that she is a success and then she had a baby.  But only if she was the queen of TMO too (while SM and DJ stay at home with the twins). Because to me that's having it all.

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

Pls msgs me the link for the IG link I'll post the photos.. 

This is the one photo whereby YE & HJ are together. The other IG accounts have photos of them individually in their wedding get up.

Also based on what I have seen so far, the cast had the wrap party on 10th May.  Many other posts seem to also allude that the show is ending at 120 episodes instead of 125. I’m already starting to have withdrawal symptoms:(.

thanks for the spoiler. well knowing this writer. that wedding is not going happen soon.

YE/HJ still have to over come that crazy joe/cheating ex. then there HJ ex who still bugging him. then you have HJ ma/YE ma too.

if i have to guess. i think it will either happen in the last episode/one episode before the last episode. this writer seem to take his/her sweet time. when it come to YE/HJ marriage . that why it drag this long.

11 hours ago, hi5hli5htslight said:

I dont really expect a baby...if it happens though it will be a happy event. 

I'm not expecting babies to be born before the series is over. However, it will be very disappointing if she does not find out she is pregnant before the show is over. I mean the writer has used her lack of children or inability to have them as a club to beat YE over the head with from the beginning. I want the naysayers proven wrong. Plus I really do want her to have it all. A happy marriage with a husband who absolutely adores her, successful career and a family.

I told my wife yesterday that it wouldn't surprise me if the wedding is not until the last episode and the very last scene is HJ carrying YE to the bedroom in that villa on their wedding night with some more flashback scenes of the timeline of their relationship.

9 hours ago, fickle123 said:

Also based on what I have seen so far, the cast had the wrap party on 10th May.  Many other posts seem to also allude that the show is ending at 120 episodes instead of 125. I’m already starting to have withdrawal symptoms:(.

Yeah me too. I am dreading the ending of this show. It is one of the most beautiful love stories I have ever seen. I was hoping it would go to 125 but had resigned myself that it would end at 120. However, congratulations to the cast and crew. They must be exhausted after almost 8 months of work and I'm sure they are welcoming some much needed down time. It will be very hard for me to see Shim Yi Young as any other character in a drama for a while. Her portrayal of YE  was a work of art. To me I will always see her as Yoon Ye Eun.

I just looked at the SBS web site and it has "I'm a Mother Too" listed as starting on 5-28 which means 120 it is.

@rolisrntex: I think I will never look at Shim I Young quite the same too after this drama.

SBS just released the trailer of ‘I’m a Mother Too’ after the live stream of today’s episode-111. The new drama is scheduled to start on 28th May. Gosh! I am going to miss this drama and interacting with everyone on this forum! :(

27 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Another useless  episode next one looks more useless.

Hopefully they gettign this garbage  out of the way.

This will be the week of patching up broken relationships. Looks like HY and the nurse are planning to kill the doc. 

YE has a huge heart. YR asked YE to help her keep her job. YE asked HJ to move YR to her department if he is not comfortable with YR being his secretary. Said everyone at least deserves an opportunity to prove themselves.

2 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

This will be the week of patching up broken relationships. Looks like HY and the nurse are planning to kill the doc. 

YE has a huge heart. YR asked YE to help her keep her job. YE asked HJ to move YR to her department if he is not comfortable with YR being his secretary. Said everyone at least deserves an opportunity to prove themselves.

Hmm that seems fair to me if she really wants to work there, she can work anywhere in the company.

Also that is confidence in herself and HJ.

7 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Hmm that seems fair to me if she really wants to work there, she can work anywhere in the company.

Also that is confidence in herself and HJ.

It also keeps YR away from HJ at work. There would be no reason YR needs direct access to HJ without going through YE.

22 hours ago, fickle123 said:

This is the one photo whereby YE & HJ are together. The other IG accounts have photos of them individually in their wedding get up.

@fickle123  Thanks for the IG photo.. Looks like HY and JS may hook back up..  Also no need to miss the interaction with everyone just follow to the next one most of us here will be there..:)

16 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

I told my wife yesterday that it wouldn't surprise me if the wedding is not until the last episode and the very last scene is HJ carrying YE to the bedroom in that villa on their wedding night with some more flashback scenes of the timeline of their relationship.

@rolisrntex  I doubt there will be flashbacks more like a time jump baby with the G/parents.. Nothing would satisfy me more then to MS being jealous of both the G/mothers leaving her hopes to BS and IS closes she would get to a G/child.. It would serve her right LOL..

I wonder, if the show will end with no baby, because I was thinking...perhaps the director and writer want to address the topic that even infertile women deserve to have an happily ever after.

Babies, are another addition, they bring their own set of happiness, but one should not put all the weight of happiness of a relationship on the baby  - that is to much pressure for the baby. 

1 hour ago, finebyme said:

I wonder, if the show will end with no baby, because I was thinking...perhaps the director and writer want to address the topic that even infertile women deserve to have an happily ever after.

Babies, are another addition, they bring their own set of happiness, but one should not put all the weight of happiness of a relationship on the baby  - that is to much pressure for the baby. 

I get that too. However, I just think it is unfair the writer/director used the main character's "infertility" as a club to beat her over the head with from the beginning. I'm fine with no baby at the end. However, I would hope we would get either a confirmation of pregnancy or a visit to the doctor to explore options for treatment before the end. I remember the scene right after the divorce when YE was sitting beside her sleeping mother telling herself she really wanted to be a mother. It was as if she had resigned herself to the fact that she would never have the chance to be one.

I believe she has found happiness once again with or without a child in her relationship with HJ and a successful career. I just think her being an expectant mother at the end would be a bonus and would complete the circle of the story. Plus YE deserves everything she wants in life including children if she so desires.

19 minutes ago, finebyme said:

It would be nice if they end with YE and HJ bringing home a baby, by adoption :D

YE has been carrying around the weight of JS and MS's brainwashing that she was the one who could not conceive a child. The doctor  said there was nothing wrong with YE. All she needed was to be relieved of the stress. Then there's JW who told  DJ YE still had options of being able to conceive a child but DJ being the sad sack paid no mind to what he said.    The stigma of YE not being able to have children needs to be completely removed with her own pregnancy. 

16 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

The stigma of YE not being able to have children needs to be completely removed with her own pregnancy.

Absolutely. This has been the point all along.

I don't need to see little ones running around the house before the drama is over. Just knowing that she was able to conceive with a man who truly loves, cherishes, and appreciates her in a loving, stress free setting closes the loop in my mind. Just let me know her and HJ are parents to be and I'm good.

Archived