[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

48 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

Comrades, chingus, EN season 1 has ended, but I still cant move on from the novel nor drama. And I miss this forum too:tears:

EN finale airs tomorrow on Viki. I havent been caught up w/any of the past week episodes/probably binge watch when everythings fully release/when I have time. I been trying to find other things to watch to fill the void. This thread was a fun ride.

Im not sure when S2 will air. Maybe sometime in the end of this next year. I think production this w/ large scale & cast plus editing, probably takes atleast a year or so. This thread will have something to look forward to, ex: w/cast announcement & so forth.:wink:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, greenwatch08 said:

EN finale airs tomorrow on Viki. I havent been caught up w/any of the past week episodes/probably binge watch when everythings fully release/when I have time. I been trying to find other things to watch to fill the void. This thread was a fun ride.

Im not sure when S2 will air. Maybe sometime in the end of this next year. I think production this w/ large scale & cast plus editing, probably takes atleast a year or so. This thread will have something to look forward to, ex: w/cast announcement & so forth.:wink:

Yup. Well said comrade.

Go and watch at kseries. All EN's episodes are subbed. I also cant find any other dramas yet to replace EN until now:tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, Elson Kwek said:

Does anyone feel so empty or gets depression after finishing season 1? I believe I am undergoing some depression after finishing such a good wuxia fantasy show...i cant get enough of it and i cant find another drama like this...

Best cure for withdrawal symptoms after watching a really good wuxia drama like this is either watch EN again or read the novel itself.  English title translation of the novel is Nightfall.

Am a bit disappointed that NQ and SS's romantic scenes were so scarce.  Even their kiss scene was cut off.  Also the fight between NQ and YHF also was deleted.  Guess they have to compress the episodes due to the limited no of eps that were allowed to air. :tears:

Great final battle and ending makes you wish Season 2  be back onscreen quickly but looks like we have to wait till 2020 since it's in the midst of filming.

• Like 4

Umm! I watched the part with YHY and NQ with sub. They made it that she like NQ in a romantic way.

The season 2 in the mydramalist list her as main role and MSS as supporting role.

I wonder what this is about. Will they make YHY to be more romantic/love triangle relationship with NQ?

I would not like that at all. She is a strong character and does not need to have this out of charater adding to her.

In the novel, she admires NQ as a fighter and worthy opponent and NQ admires her equally.

Hope that the production team does not overdo it.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, dejun said:

Best cure for withdrawal symptoms after watching a really good wuxia drama like this is either watch EN again or read the novel itself.  English title translation of the novel is Nightfall.

Great final battle and ending makes you wish Season 2  be back onscreen quickly but looks like we have to wait till 2020 since it's in the midst of filming.

Yep! Reading the novel will help with withdrawal. It is such a good novel. Still I miss CFY and SYR. :D

• Like 3

After go through the novel I wonder how many parts the series will follow 

Such as sang sang character more interesting and intelligent and NQ breakthrough those obstacles to save her no matter what happen he would face with her

• Like 2

8 hours ago, mei2018 said:

Wait a minute! The director is leaving too?There will be a newdirector for S2? I am confused.

Not surprise Arthur's Chen had announced he left the series 

Wang Hedi as NQ in season 2

11 hours ago, epinklyn said:

This one is from SYR, her diary from shooting days of EN

https://fx.weico.net/share/51567408.html?weibo_id=4324849721544419

Now i know why CFY n SYR have great chemistry, they two so close and fighting every time like kids LOL

Thanks so much for posting:smile:  What a great video even though I don't understand anything except their names, Sang Sang and "shaoye" :lol:  Not just the content but really nice filming, editing and music.  No wonder SYR and CFY had such great natural chemistry.  You can see they are really comfortable and close with each other. 

I'm really glad this drama introduced me to Song Yi Ren.  Hope her career gets better and better :blush:

21 hours ago, greenwatch08 said:

Love all your Sang Sang profile pictures  :heart:

10 hours ago, mei2018 said:

Wait a minute! The director is leaving too?There will be a newdirector for S2? I am confused.

I was confused at first too but I think she is just saying good bye to the first season.  The end seems to imply she is looking forward to working on the second part.

• Like 1

i have a lot of negative things to say about ep 60 , but i will keep them to myself. mostly i am dissapointed at how much cg/green screen the final battle had!

but anyways, i thought in the final 5 or so episodes the scenes between NQ and YHY were really sweet :wub: i know how you all feel so i'll leave it at that :P

i can't wait for the next season, but it will be weird. if they've only begun filming now, does anyone have any idea about when it will air?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, dejun said:

Am a bit disappointed that NQ and SS's romantic scenes were so scarce.  Even their kiss scene was cut off.  Also the fight between NQ and YHF also was deleted.  Guess they have to compress the episodes due to the limited no of eps that were allowed to air. :tears:

I can tell you  novel is better than the series more romantic SS character more interesting and NQ loves feeling to Ss more concerned as well 

I'm using Google Reader Chinese listening to the novel

• Like 3