[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

52 minutes ago, briseis said:

HQ version

Hide contents

source: enews

Like a knight in shining armor, the great sage found SunMi, but for SunMi, now that she knew about the death bell and the fate that it hold for them, i wonder how will she deal with that issue. Sure, the love is there but the worries  are in the same heights with the love that she has for Son Oh Gong.

On the side note: I’m dying to see this particular scene to conclude my speculation.

thank you for sharing @briseis 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, briseis said:

YEEEEEEEESSSS :wub::wub::wub: - Son Oh Gong finally holds his bride in his arms once again (a bride who is wearing a royal wedding dress). Judging from OG's scarf this scene will follow the confrontation with the Winter General

Thanks so much for those pics. Feeling much less anxious about today’s episode knowing that SM will wake up and be with OG again. Today is a travel day for me, so won’t be able to watch until later, but happy that there will be a good episode waiting for me when I finally will be able to watch. :) 

And now my hope that it’s SM in the bed scene with OG rather than ASN seems more likely as well. SM may be all made up because ASN was using her body, but perhaps SM when she’s returned to her body won’t be able to restrain herself from showing her love to OG. :wink: 

And then, just because this still really, really needs to be repeated so that we can continue to properly appreciate it... erm, I mean them. :lol: I think @theseasasleep and @ParvinStar prolly know what I mean. :D 

ep15still2.jpg&key=c4069388817ce5d17869f

1 hour ago, briseis said:

YEEEEEEEESSSS :wub::wub::wub: - Son Oh Gong finally holds his bride in his arms once again (a bride who is wearing a royal wedding dress). Judging from OG's scarf this scene will follow the confrontation with the Winter General

Reveal hidden contents

source: newsen

Finally.. Maybe its the ring that he gave SM whose activated this time.. 

Edited by stroppyse
Please do not quote images. Thanks.
  • Like 6

Wowie! Boy, are they spoiling us with even more pics. Not that I'm complaining. :wink:

Once Sun Mi is out of the censer, I can't wait to see Oh Gong burn the censer away like he did with the death bell.

I'm really glad that with this next ep Oh Gong and Sun Mi will talk things through, so they won't be misunderstanding each other anymore (Sun Mi thinking Oh Gong is not confident in his feelings without the GGG, and Oh Gong thinking he should hide sad/bad things from Sun Mi.). It looks like they'll hash things out, come to a determination together, and be ready to fight as a team for their future with each other.

It looks like there will be so much packed into episode 15 that I wonder what episode 16 will be about?? Will the Apocalypse finally draw nigh?

• Like 10

16 hours ago, PororoQueen said:

OMO, Those "In Bed" pictures !!!!

Credit: worldofbuzz.com

Speechless for awhile.

Hahaha accurate afttt.. 

Edited by stroppyse
Please do not quote images. Thanks.
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, haymochi said:

Oh talking about the bts i  really don't know what reason i could come out with cos seriously the atmosphere of the filming is good. OYS and Lee se young seems to be quite close too....

I will take it that the two actors are too immense into their role that the bts might be too flirty /hot or the staffs are in awe that they forgot to press the record button on their bts -_-

I don't need to explain anything about Seung Gi right? A well known fact  Korea sweetheart and golden boy. Who doesn't love his personality?

but  i will brag and defend  OYS as the minority fans of the female lead here.  She is never shy on bts (idk about hwayugi .cos  she never have so many skinships with her male lead before).

Some Non fans might misunderstood her cos of her chic looks and her image as the rude sister in law role  is still stuck on her . She even said that although that role made her finally made a breakthrough, she had a hard time cos people start mixing her real personality with that drama role calling her "rude and richard simmons*

but regardless, she always have a lot of bts in all her dramas. She isn't a shy like Sunmi role,  all her co stars say that she is not girly at all. She dances around the set and laugh crazily. Joowon and Rain confirmed  that lol... 

All these years of her career not even once she has even been late to set. She gets along with al the veteran actors,pd  and even the little kid from Jang Bori.

until now that little child actress still call her mum up to this day. Saw a pic of them both going to amusment park on children day..

In conclusion these 2 great personalities def have a great teamwork. 

Its true! Not because Im biased with OYS but Im laughing when Joo Won and Rain were telling how manly she is. Joo Won even said he got a bruise from the alapping which she gave ointment after then he said that the reason her character comea naturally coz OYS said its her personality and Rain had to tell her to sit properly coz she was to immersed in the role. HAHHAAHAHA

I love her HAHAHA

• Like 4
  • LOL 10

Awww.. the waiting is real :D.. with yesterday was public holiday (happy chinese new year guys who celebrate) and I didn’t go on holiday :wink: so I just waiting for today!! yeay, saturday finally. and happy to see the new stills :) SOG comes to the rescue!!! 

I’m still speechless with the bed still.. damn! LSG and OYS look really hot!! especially LSG.. :wacko: looks manly 

btw I remember back in my sassy girl thread. there was discussion that OYS has received negative critics all the time.. so seems although she acts really good as JSM, she will be criticized.. let’s just say that there are bunch of people do not like her no matter what. We can just ignore the negative comments and enjoy our OTP chemistry :wink: 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

hi all!!..I have been a silent reader all this while!! may I know something? under one of the BTS clips, there's one where SM was hiding behind uri SOG (wearing black vesace nyummm) and SM was pointing towards something the SOG drew fire on his hand.

This bts was after the episode where they had their 2nd wedding.

was that cut off too??

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, mundaliv said:

Awww.. the waiting is real :D.. with yesterday was public holiday (happy chinese new year guys who celebrate) and I didn’t go on holiday :wink: so I just waiting for today!! yeay, saturday finally. and happy to see the new stills :) SOG comes to the rescue!!! 

I’m still speechless with the bed still.. damn! LSG and OYS look really hot!! especially LSG.. :wacko: looks manly 

btw I remember back in my sassy girl thread. there was discussion that OYS has received negative critics all the time.. so seems although she acts really good as JSM, she will be criticized.. let’s just say that there are bunch of people do not like her no matter what. We can just ignore the negative comments and enjoy our OTP chemistry :wink: 

Yeah she just have haters esp from oppa fans in wgm. They feel like she betrayed her oppa... lmao

Those haters even curse and ask her family members to die. At that time she almost gave up her career, but who knows this girl keep climbing back up no matter what... phew. So don't care sbout those people

56 minutes ago, hikaru_dawn said:

Its true! Not because Im biased with OYS but Im laughing when Joo Won and Rain were telling how manly she is. Joo Won even said he got a bruise from the alapping which she gave ointment after then he said that the reason her character comea naturally coz OYS said its her personality and Rain had to tell her to sit properly coz she was to immersed in the role. HAHHAAHAHA

I love her HAHAHA

Joowon and OYS seems really close . They talk with banmal and Joowon aways says "gwiyeowo gwiyeowo " at her adlibs for My Sassy Girl.

and with Rain lmao. Their adlibs are crazy... he said she grabbed his collar but it's no joke cos she is really strong like a man :D:D

Maybe with LSG, it's an exception :tongue:she doesn't act  like a  namja? 

• Like 17
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, immortal_piglet said:

A staff posted these pics of Hwayugi's filming onto his SNS:

COULD THE FIRST PIC BE A WEDDING NIGHT SCENE?! 

Lmao are they demonstrating the position of the bed scene?:lol:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 4
  • LOL 14