[Drama 2017-2018] Just Between Lovers 그냥 사랑하는 사이

Go Seung Ji

15 minutes ago, evie7 said:

Oh chingu I'm here, we better get lots of skinship and kisses, we already have a shirtless Junho scene. I'm thinking we are going to need a bedscene tooevil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gifIt's cable.

Hope you r right...usually using shirtless guys is cover for lack of things we want to see...i mean we also want to see :D...not that we have something against shirless guys :tongue:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, triplem said:

Hi @evie7 @zagigirl @sakura2016 ! Glad to see you guys here. I think I have most of  my dramas on mon - tues . This , jugglers & two Cops. Not sure how I will split myself :D

But the teasers here really engaged my attention. So I’ll just suffer :lol: ( shirtless guy looks great !) 

Hi chingu :wub:...glad to see you 2 :D...i'm interested in Jugglers as well :D...and 'Rebel''s one too...seems all of us will have a hard time folloving all we decided to :D

Agree on teasers ...and shirtless guy :blush:

20 hours ago, evie7 said:

I'm going to check that one out too but will be camping in this thread when it starts. Hopefully, you will drop by from time to time, like @zagigirl said this is on Mon/Tues. I'm sure you can come visit if the ending is sad though chingu I will not take responsibility  naughty.png I will cry w/you. This is supposed to be a healing drama so I don't see if someone else dies other than the people that passed away in the premise. I would have to let writer-nim know dying is not healing :tongue:

Oh chingu I'm here, we better get lots of skinship and kisses, we already have a shirtless Junho scene. I'm thinking we are going to need a bedscene tooevil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gifIt's cable.

I'll make sure too!! :D...uhhh so it's a healing drama?!! so no worries, we will have a happy ending!! :D what healing come from the death of one of the OTP, right?!! @zagigirl you'll be safe apparently!! :tongue: hhhhhh

20 hours ago, zagigirl said:
20 hours ago, evie7 said:

Hope you r right...usually using shirtless guys is cover for lack of things we want to see...i mean we also want to see :D...not that we have something against shirless guys :tongue:

hhhhhhhhhh someone is getting greedy!! :lol::tongue: 

20 hours ago, triplem said:

Hi @evie7 @zagigirl @sakura2016 ! Glad to see you guys here. I think I have most of  my dramas on mon - tues . This , jugglers & two Cops. Not sure how I will split myself :D

But the teasers here really engaged my attention. So I’ll just suffer :lol: ( shirtless guy looks great !) 

hhhhhhhhhh it's our fate to suffer chingu!! :lol: let's suffer together!! :lol::tongue: 

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

Come on let's just have  fun chingunaughty.png

21 hours ago, triplem said:

Thinking about it, I do have at least one other I was thinking about checking out too on Mon/Tues @zagigirl That one w/YSK does look promising. Oh goodness, I forgot that YSH's drama is starting the same week KRW's is too. Omo too may oppas, so little time.  I'm watching 2 of them on the weekends already. I love the way you think, see shirtless man, tune in to his drama :tongue:    We will be suffering together watching all of these dramas but whats new friends. We always seem to do this a few times a year.

1 minute ago, evie7 said:

Thinking about it, I do have at least one other I was thinking about checking out too on Mon/Tues @zagigirl That one w/YSK does look promising. Oh goodness, I forgot that YSH's drama is starting the same week KRW's is too. Omo too may oppas, so little time.  I'm watching 2 of them on the weekends already. I love the way you think, see shirtless man, tune in to his drama :tongue:   

yeah let's have fun!! :naughty::tongue: 

Spoiler

hhhhhhhh I limited my suffering for only monday-tuesday's timeslot with Doubtful Victory (Yoon Kyun Sang) and Jugglers (Daniel Choi) beside Just Between Lovers :lol: I have only one drama to wait for for wednesday-thursday timeslot and that's Yoo Seung Ho's drama I'm Not a Robot!! :tongue::D 

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2017] Just Between Lovers 그냥 사랑하는 사이 - Lee Jun Ho and Won Jin Ah - Premiere on 11th of December
11 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

I'll make sure too!! :D...uhhh so it's a healing drama?!! so no worries, we will have a happy ending!! :D what healing come from the death of one of the OTP, right?!! @zagigirl you'll be safe apparently!! :tongue: hhhhhh

Tnx God! :sweatingbullets: :D

Greedy? Me?!? Neeeeeeeveeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr :tongue:

9 hours ago, evie7 said:

Thinking about it, I do have at least one other I was thinking about checking out too on Mon/Tues @zagigirl That one w/YSK does look promising. Oh goodness, I forgot that YSH's drama is starting the same week KRW's is too. Omo too may oppas, so little time.  I'm watching 2 of them on the weekends already. I love the way you think, see shirtless man, tune in to his drama :tongue:    We will be suffering together watching all of these dramas but whats new friends. We always seem to do this a few times a year.

It does right? Lets check it together ...

As for many oppas to look foward to :D...it might look as a mess and exhausting...but i always prefer to have more so i can choose (or switch) then to have just one :wink: 

9 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

yeah let's have fun!! :naughty::tongue: 

Hide contents

hhhhhhhh I limited my suffering for only monday-tuesday's timeslot with Doubtful Victory (Yoon Kyun Sang) and Jugglers (Daniel Choi) beside Just Between Lovers :lol: I have only one drama to wait for for wednesday-thursday timeslot and that's Yoo Seung Ho's drama I'm Not a Robot!! :tongue::D 

Only YSH on wednesday???...when you add camping in his thread seems it might be the same amount of suffering :tongue:...ahaaaa...its not suffering...it'll be pure pleasure :wink:

6 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

I watched these two dramas and yes, i am hopping this train. Let the angst begin !

Yeah lets! :)...can't wait

5 hours ago, Berou said:

OMO what do am I reading ? a collaboration between the innocent man PD and the secret love writer, my two korean fave melo dramas ? Anything melo is for me, I'll keep an eye on this drama. It's seems like a heartwrenching love story will unfold before our eyes. 

That's what i'm hoping for too :)

8 minutes ago, Berou said:

@zagigirl @sakura2016 I've watched all teasers last night, the drama is promising. I already sense I'm going to fall for Lee Jun Ho's character. I like characters who look tough on the outside and act as bad boys but beneath the surface they're fragile, deeply scarred and alienated. Lee Gang  Doo is another Kang Ma Ru.

I read Na Moon Hee is part of the cast :), this is another positive point. I'm looking forward to it !

Ah Ma Ru  that guy  ...just hope our guy here won't take blame for other like MR did

BTW...nice avatar :wub:...i bet @sakura2016 likes it too :D

5 hours ago, zagigirl said:

Tnx God! :sweatingbullets: :D

Greedy? Me?!? Neeeeeeeveeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr :tongue:

It does right? Lets check it together ...

As for many oppas to look foward to :D...it might look as a mess and exhausting...but i always prefer to have more so i can choose (or switch) then to have just one :wink: 

Only YSH on wednesday???...when you add camping in his thread seems it might be the same amount of suffering :tongue:...ahaaaa...its not suffering...it'll be pure pleasure :wink:

yeah you're safe for now!! :tongue: 

yeah I know!! you're NEVER greedy!! and what you said just below prove it!! :tongue::lol: 

hhhhhhhhhhhhh you know me very well chingu!! :wink::D going crazy because of what you love has it's own pleasure too!! :wink::tongue: 

1 hour ago, Berou said:

@zagigirl @sakura2016 I've watched all teasers last night, the drama is promising. I already sense I'm going to fall for Lee Jun Ho's character. I like characters who look tough on the outside and act as bad boys but beneath the surface they're fragile, deeply scarred and alienated. Lee Gang  Doo is another Kang Ma Ru.

I read Na Moon Hee is part of the cast :), this is another positive point. I'm looking forward to it !

awwwww Kang Ma Ru is one of my most beloved characters till date!! :heart: and I wouldn't be happier if we get something like that here!! :D 

happy we'll be watching another drama together!! :D 

1 hour ago, zagigirl said:

Ah Ma Ru  that guy  ...just hope our guy here won't take blame for other like MR did

BTW...nice avatar :wub:...i bet @sakura2016 likes it too :D

NO WAY!! DON'T GIVE ME THAT!! :o:blink:

hhhhhhhhhhhh you win the bet!! :tongue::wink:  

Oh the thread became lively. I'm happy.. I'm glad there's more of us here and can discuss the drama.

As mentioned nth times already since page 1, I've been anticipating and we're getting closer to the premiere.

It's nice to watch good melodrama ( as 90% of kdramas I watch usually they're action crime psycho thriller mystery dramas).  The cinematography is wonderful from teasers and poster is simple yet speaks the tone of the drama.  Plus the lead actress is someone we don't really know much of. She auditioned for this one.  The usual breakout stars are young male actors s hope we get to see WJA as breakout star here.

Watch: 2PM’s Junho, Won Jin Ah, Kang Han Na, And More Hold Script Reading For “Just Between Lovers”

just-between-lovers.jpg

JTBC’s upcoming melodrama “Just Between Lovers” has shared a video of the cast’s first script read-through.

Set to premiere on December 11, the drama tells the story of a scarred young man and a strong woman who fall in love as they help each other overcome their pain. The four main characters are played by 2PM’s Junho, Won Jin Ah, Lee Ki Woo, and Kang Han Na.

In the video, cast members, the writer, and the director are all gathered in a conference room to introduce themselves and read through the scripts for the first time. The meeting began with each person standing up and sharing their feelings about joining the drama. The drama’s writer said jokingly, “Because this is a drama about comforting people who were emotionally hurt, I’ll make it my goal to not to hurt anybody during filming.”

2PM’s Junho then said, “As the director and the writer said earlier, I’ll try my best to make sure that nobody gets [emotionally] hurt during filming,” referring to the writer’s joke. To this, actress Na Moon Hee advised, “An actor has to get hurt.” Upon hearing this, Junho hurriedly replied, “I’ll try to get hurt then,” making everyone burst out laughing.

Junho-Nam-Da-Reum.jpg

The video also showed the child actors as well as supporting actors who all showed off great acting skills throughout the script reading. Each cast member remained in character and remained focused, acting with their facial expressions as well as their voices. The script reading ended successfully with a round of applause from everyone.

Watch the script reading of “Just Between Lovers” below!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/27/watch-2pms-junho-won-jin-ah-kang-han-na-hold-script-reading-just-lovers/

9 hours ago, triplem said:

I like it when young actresses are discovered through auditions like this 

Same here.  And not just someone they pluck out of kpop girl group. Just sayin' ^^

Also  want for Won Jin Ah to shine here.  Young Soo Ae look a like. Thanks for the update, triplem

17 hours ago, triplem said:

I like it when young actresses are discovered through auditions like this 

Me too, she got the part because of her talent. I love it and am excited to get to chance to see what she will bring to this drama.

13 hours ago, triplem said:

Is this pre-produced ? I’m wondering how lee ki Woo is able to shoot this as well as Four men 

Is that Four Men with Park Hae Jin? that drama's still alive?  just kidding. :D:tongue:

I could be wrong but I don't think this is pre produced.  I've seen IG post they're shooting episodes.

ICYMI: Lee Ki Woo and Lee Jun Ho starred together in the latter's first drama. Memory ( from tvN)

51 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Oh mafia boss from doctors, is he here as well, a cameo or part of the permanent cast? Ah.. I like him in Cat Band Chef. I fall for him whenever he cooks those delicious food, giving some details and being your meal time buddy. Oppss.. sorry for the ranting. 

I liked him in Flower Boy Ramen Shop too, there was a scene when he was just running around in a towelcrazy-monkey-emoticon-121.gif I almost got SLS over that. 

I'm happy in this drama it looks like he's going to have his own loveline, I'm crossing my fingers he doesn't go evil on us.

@LyraYoo thanks  for the presscon photo updates.

The drama I'm waiting for.  I like the works of the director and the writer and have watched their previous dramas. I hope  Won Jin Ah and Lee Jun Ho both shine in this and  we'll have breakout stars in particular  WJA because she's new, she auditioned, was chosen. So  talent is there.  This drama is  about two individuals who's emotionally damaged and scarred and will find that comfort and healing. This ain't rom-com . It's heavy drama. It'll be nice to see  good old fashion melodrama with good acting, good script, and good cinematography.

Archived