[Drama 2017-2018] Just Between Lovers 그냥 사랑하는 사이

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Mau_Cherry Chingu hello!  Happy to see more checking this.  Story,  good teasers, plus new actor (won jin ah) to watch. looking forward to this since page 1.  Once in a while I like to watch good old melodrama type.  Wants to see how Junho fare in this.

Lee Ki Woo tho'

IG ctto

14 minutes ago, jongski said:

@Mau_Cherry Chingu hello!  Happy to see more checking this.  Story,  good teasers, plus new actor (won jin ah) to watch. looking forward to this since page 1.  Once in a while I like to watch good old melodrama type.  Wants to see how Junho fare in this.

Lee Ki Woo tho'

YEAH!!! @nonski - You are here. That´s great. I just recognized the Gangster Boss from Doctors or am I wrong. Havent watched it until the end.

Yes - I look forward to it. For some reason I can just smile watching the Teaser . I already know I will love Junho (me and Idols  yes :) ) and she looks great too. Don´t know why - but I feel like a wonderful Lovestory will wait for me. Gives me a warm feeling - I just found out about the Drama a few Days ago and I needed to check Soompie for it.

By the way - sorry - I know I make a lot mistakes right now - its somehow a side effect when I work on my Storys - as longer as I type I tend to type to fast for my mind. Ooops..

I know I will love it... Monday come faster! wow1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862527

On 12/8/2017 at 7:57 AM, Mau_Cherry said:

I have a real good feeling about this Drama - and can´t wait to see it for real.

Hey, Mau,dragonhiplz.gif?1 I have a good feeling about this drama too. It feels like we have been waiting forever. I'm happy it starts on Monday.

@LyraYoo  and @jongskiThank you for the press con updates:wub:

12 hours ago, evie7 said:

Hey, Mau,dragonhiplz.gif?1 I have a good feeling about this drama too. It feels like we have been waiting forever. I'm happy it starts on Monday.

@LyraYoo  and @jongskiThank you for the press con updates:wub:

Chingu! Nice to see you here.

Lucky me didn´t need to wait so long. Just because I am not so up to date with upcoming Dramas in the last Time. I just checked out last week what is about to come - and BANG!

NOW I am waiting! waiting-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625

@triplem Seems HMS works for SJW. Lee Ki Woo's character seems  like  older brother/mentor/friend that may have feelings for Won Jin Ah's character.

Checking the page 1 synopsis. Both our leads character carrying guilt syndrome from the from the deaths of their loved one. They're both suffering.

cr: Viki

Oh this art work video is nice. You gotta check.

Cr: jh1yo2

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Hmmmmm is there gonna be a love triangle? Look at the character chart - does favour translate to love line ? 

That's a good point! I see the favor/love lines(?) all over the place. I was hoping that we didn't get love triangles, squares but this is one of the Secret Love writers so who had the lead actor try to strangle the lead actress. I guess I was in denial but SL is one of my all time favorites so I'm banking on this drama being highly entertaining.:tongue:    

DQsSS7TUMAANxSc?format=png

From jtbcdrama's IG, it seems like they've changed the lovelines a little. But the synopsis description does imply a loveline based on convenience between Lee Kiwoo and Won Jina's character. I've been waiting for this drama, I really hope it doesn't disappoint! 

Whaaat! Nam Da Reum as young  Lee Kang Do? Oh this is after thought or? I check updates. I check Asian Wiki.  May be this like only 1 episode appearance. But anyway he was with  Junho in  tvN Memory I watched from start to finish. So hello @xcalibur07 NDR  (also YCY) gonna be the next gen.of  best actors in Korea. Sorry for the slight OT. Couldn't help.

I'm not fond of dramas starting with flashback. I always like if it starts present time and just have flashbacks when it's needed. That's just me though.  I hope this drama stands out.  I like the production and writer and director.

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2017] Just Between Lovers 그냥 사랑하는 사이 - Premiere: Tonight @ 23:00 KST

Please can somebody explain the chat for me. I just guessed that the red line depicts love interest. Don't know if I'm right. What about the other lines?

This is the first time I looked at drama chat.

Interesting:lol:

6 hours ago, darr said:

Please can somebody explain the chat for me. I just guessed that the red line depicts love interest. Don't know if I'm right. What about the other lines?

This is the first time I looked at drama chat.

Interesting:lol:

If I'm not mistaken I think the red lines btwn JH and WJA characters imply mutual attraction in each other, and we can see that there's a red line from LKW to WJA and likewise from KHN to LKW which means there's going to be unrequited affection from their ends. The red line from KHN to JH says 호기심 which means something like curiourity, so I guess KHN will also  have some sort of interest in JH, but not necessarily love interest. The blue  line from WJA to LKW and from JH to LKW says trust, so I guess LKW will be someone they both can rely on?

The grey lines says sibling, so I guess that girl is JH's sister and that man is KHN's brother. And the people on the left and right of the chart shows the characters in WJA and JH's lives respectively. 

Hope that helps somewhat. 

6 hours ago, turtleaxis said:

If I'm not mistaken I think the red lines btwn JH and WJA characters imply mutual attraction in each other, and we can see that there's a red line from LKW to WJA and likewise from KHN to LKW which means there's going to be unrequited affection from their ends. The red line from KHN to JH says 호기심 which means something like curiourity, so I guess KHN will also  have some sort of interest in JH, but not necessarily love interest. The blue  line from WJA to LKW and from JH to LKW says trust, so I guess LKW will be someone they both can rely on?

The grey lines says sibling, so I guess that girl is JH's sister and that man is KHN's brother. And the people on the left and right of the chart shows the characters in WJA and JH's lives respectively. 

Hope that helps somewhat. 

Thank u so much. I have never taken interest in this before. Drama pls be good. 

Just waiting for the premiere.  Finally.

Trivia for you all. Nam Da Reum,  Lee Ki Woo, and Lee Jun Ho all starred in the tvn drama Memory. NDR PSE ( the younger version of the leads) starred together in SFD.

IG credit to owners as tagged.

Archived