[Drama 2017-2018] Money Flower 돈 꽃

Go Seung Ji

54 minutes ago, zinaa said:

I was just visiting naver.com money flower chat room and the Koreans there are going crazy asking where is the new preview for tomorrow episode... wow they are just like us... heheheh

http://m.entertain.naver.com/tvBrand/6223628/talk

:joy:

I have been searching for the preview every half hour since noon ....

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

YA everytime I go to the toilet, I refreshed the page for preview.

JBc is once again out smarted by KPJ. Sec Oh already knew who KPJ is! But little did he know that the reason why Sec Oh can’t reveal was becos u are his Son!!! 

Yes the thing about the necklace! JMR cannot have it becos she will then see the pic inside! Oh no :( 

• Like 11

Spoiler

I m waiting for the preview too. I think it will be released in an hour's time. 

Also that written preview states NMH got the necklace from JMR which I don't think. It's the necklace she had since small days and she brought it from her house and gave it to KPJ

• Like 13

34 minutes ago, mimisl123 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I m waiting for the preview too. I think it will be released in an hour's time. 

Also that written preview states NMH got the necklace from JMR which I don't think. It's the necklace she had since small days and she brought it from her house and gave it to KPJ

Yes she gave the necklace to KPJ at the end of episode 16. The housekeeper could've told JMR about NMH having the necklace. ok correction after seeing the video preview, NMH loses the necklace to JMR, looks like the housekeeper did mention it. 

http://m.imbc.com/VOD/VodView?progCode=1003583100000100000&broadcastID=1003583100056100000&type=Prevod

or 

http://tv.naver.com/v/2541805

• Like 8

On 1/6/2018 at 2:48 PM, Prettysup said:

Q

59 minutes ago, kysy said:

Yes she gave the necklace to KPJ at the end of episode 16. The housekeeper could've told JMR about NMH having the necklace. ok correction after seeing the video preview, NMH loses the necklace to JMR, looks like the housekeeper did mention it. 

http://m.imbc.com/VOD/VodView?progCode=1003583100000100000&broadcastID=1003583100056100000&type=Prevod

or 

http://tv.naver.com/v/2541805

31 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Woww thank you for the preview.  Looks like grandpa is angry with Mo hyun maybe because Mo hyun show the necklace to him. When NMH give the necklace to JMR  KPJ sit beside her. Probably they manipulate the picture inside the necklace.  KPJ take NMH to Gong yoo's place and JBC stalk her and NMH seems angry to JBC. Iam curious what happened with their relationship 

• Like 8

johyeon achim imnidaaa.. good morning from my side of world..

happy 100th page... I hope it will reach 200 by the end of this drama..

and KYAK.. uri dure yoshin (singing goddess) Hyorin will sing Mo Hyun OST with her sexy sweet and warm voice? I’m on the cloud nine!

OMG just woke up and watch the preview...

with my poor Korean I noticed : Yoong Goo asked Pil Joo if he wants to tell MH everything and from beginning.. Pil Jo said has to do that (tell her) and I noticed that Mo Hyun said she wants to break up with Bo Cheon but now she needs to do (finish) something first..

where is our Korean language expert....? 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Please can someone explain us what actually happened. Where them korean experts at? :D  Alos, i think they tricked us in the final part of the last episode. Maybe after all that happened NMH somehow got the necklace back and came and gave it to KPJ. because she says " finally it is now with the original owner".

Also i am so so so glad that KPJ is telling everything to NMH. I hope he could do that because it seems JBC came and interrupted them. For god's sake why cannot anyone let them be for a second. First JMR came into the annex now that idiotic JBC. I have a feeling the Dad and SOn ( OH and JBC) will pair up in taking down KPJ.

This story is anyway so unpredictable, they know how to trick the viewers with a preview and totally opposite happens. ets wait another 24 Hours to see what really happens

Also it seems that NMH hasn't given up on KPJ after learning the truth. all i know is KPJ's initial plan is ll gone to the dogs. He will have to come up with something new. Because if JMR finds out now that JEC is KPJ it will be game over for so many.

Edited by triplem
Pls do not post consecutively within the hour , edit to add. TQ
  • Like 8

I checked Youtube the whole morning and the Preview came out when I was on the train, so I couldn't hear it with voices. lmao.

Here's what I can gather from the promo:

The maid said something about the necklace scene with Mo Hyun. Then we hear Mal Ran say "This necklace belonged to Jang Eun Cheon, where did Mo Hyun get it?" (or something). Then I get that where we see Mo Hyun with Boo Cheon, Mal Ran seems to tell her son to "get back soon" and then MH says that we wants to divorce (I think I caught the term "iheon" = divorce/get divorced) and Mal Ran asks "What are you doing?" and the grandpa seems to say something against it. Boo Cheon asks Secretary Oh to "Please kill Pil Joo" (or at least here I caught the word "chugossoyo" = dead/kill) or he might have said "Pil Joo tried to kill me" ETA: like @kysy posted, he told Secretary Oh that Pil Joo is Eun Cheon who was believed dead. since it seemed like past tense, but I'm not sure since the same word can mean different things according to the context. The last thing he said seemed to say "I can't go on like this anymore".

LOL, take this as a grain of salt because like I said, I understand Korean but not everything.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 10

I wonder why JBC doesn't tell JMR the true identity of KPJ but instead he tells Secretary O.  If he really wants to get rid of KPJ, his mom can really help him. Is he afraid that after knowing the truth , JMR will kill KPJ? It is like he is trying to protect KPJ in some way. 

• Like 13

58 minutes ago, nyk said:

I wonder why JBC doesn't tell JMR the true identity of KPJ but instead he tells Secretary O.  If he really wants to get rid of KPJ, his mom can really help him. Is he afraid that after knowing the truth , JMR will kill KPJ? It is like he is trying to protect KPJ in some way. 

Because he knows that JMR likes KPJ. He realised it at the hospital.  On the other hand, JMR tried to get rid of NHM hence he can't trust her. He knows that his mother wouldn't believe him. 

• Like 12

Jung Mal Ran is a queen Bee and a major beeyootch that above all of her evilish plans and dirty tricks.. is so darn jealous with Na Mo Hyun.. jealous of knowing how her son and her favorite sidekick slash hero (that she thought is obedient since she raised him) Kang Pil Joo are heads over heels towards Na Mo Hyun.. the young, beautiful, smart and elegant woman who is also a daughter in law like her.. 

Jung Mal Ran asked MH to just divorce and chib toraga (go home) in the preview..  Na Mo Hyun has to be extra careful because if she can planted a bomb in her car.. she can do it again.. in any measure.. despite what her son told her to not harm NMH again..

PS. but JML outfits are totally fabulous tho.... Lee Mi Sook is 58 :wub:

• Like 15
  • LOL 1

10 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

Jung Mal Ran is a queen Bee and a major beeyootch that above all of her evilish plans and dirty tricks.. is so darn jealous with Na Mo Hyun.. jealous of knowing how her son and her favorite sidekick slash hero (that she thought is obedient since she raised him) Kang Pil Joo are heads over heels towards Na Mo Hyun.. the young, beautiful, smart and elegant woman who is also a daughter in law like her.. 

Jung Mal Ran asked MH to just divorce and chib toraga (go home) in the preview..  Na Mo Hyun has to be extra careful because if she can planted a bomb in her car.. she can do it again.. in any measure.. despite what her son told her to not harm NMH again..

PS. but JML outfits are totally fabulous tho.... Lee Mi Sook is 58 :wub:

the only thing that I like about JMR is her necklace. Dayyum she really has a nice and unique collection. The half choker that she wore on episode 7 is really something. :lol:

ZekO1QEpGz8GxHkEpBvLcdyFTSJHAZ2UtSaNSyLGMiX89DZl2IVkQ5-f0OZuk-RXiiGMUcXEQog0URiJj-rek-Dvt-l9zdYmla-xNEX9tBmUDre0koYqVCly-26vSq0pwzZQCXBFulgQVPLKPnEdpKHv_g5SfqYpy6E_sVKKVTr1LZ53kO4osnzICf1dIl-g7ltAEEs_ileZVdTxzMVk1FS2Tu7Gec8zAlYmT3dZXoTTyCABHvXslCV29TJfVDkXPicuKjWshd1Fk2zEjRL5cIDaUB7yOh7tu3lhzaa2uieeCDqQF7FyHub_7C_MXU6d-_1mthBQcWkbl1EFDey5O4u9nyZMIgxXrg-_F1D_2XGtc_jPgmd04Vt11XSxKK8RzLpCsYoiGIYqjyxacHw3L55AZop4QYbYRe-ubjDMu8kod1Upm9hsw_uCzs5eJ_wIOS37MK9VPHgGIafL5AADIGa6L59gaGnfgltIcAVx7AR9DJs3LLLE3N_PLQmfNwAMCdniUYBb0557Mc-YgNPUXixihTFgQYQPeADFIWK1J43PFn6dA4pAGLYT1quyIw2tLRZg4S_0AqnkNCO1mKJwekfs0Ulbf_oHHlJEqXc=w627-h353-no

• Like 10
  • LOL 3