[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

5 minutes ago, yusefull said:

I realise that I want the drama to end with us seeing the cat being pet by both of them.

Hmmm.. the cat did kind of disappear in the end. I didn't see Woori in their new house or I must have missed it. Was Woori there?

• Like 7

Just now, lollyminx said:

Hmmm.. the cat did kind of disappear in the end. I didn't see Woori in their new house or I must have missed it. Was Woori there?

he was there on the couch with ji ho but then i think he moved to the floor haha 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

That "saranghae" was well worth the wait. This was a really good episode that tied everything up nicely. I always thought that HR and WS would be the cute couple, but the cute coupled turned out to be SJ and SG---those two together are just cute.

WS and HR moved out of that small place, it seemed that marriage was something they couldn't do in a place that small. Yet, SH and JH both ended up in this place and living there for a while. It didn't matter to them that it was small, as long as they had each other.

Everyone has their happy ending. I can't wait to watch with subs. Loved it!!!

• Like 15

I’m just happy that they kissed in the end. I thought they would just stare lovingly to each other. Hahaha y’know im kinda traumatized with those dramas that end like that. Like whyyyyyyyy hahaha.

im just smiling the whole time. It was so satisfying. But wait are they speaking formally even after 3yrs?? Hahaha

• Like 15
  • LOL 1

Honestly adore SH&JH’s relationship, THEY R SO BEAUTIFUL AND ADORABLE AFTER ALL THE ANGST WE GOT SUCH ADORABLE AND CUTE AND SWEET AND PERFECT SCENES TO MAKE IT ALL UP 

I LOVE THEIR NEW HOME AND AWWW’ING SO HARD AT THE PHOTO OF THEM WEARING ARSENAL TOPS INFRONT OF THE STADIUM!!! 

• Like 14