[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

7 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

I think they will release another ad for that game they are advertising together on August 18. 

6562f28ea0ec08fa54a20b5f53ee3d6d54fbda0e

so far they had one ad together and two rumored ones (Xtep and iQIYI) 

9c9578d4ad6eddc422cbe70d33dbb6fd536633fe

they look so happy together :) seriously why isn't Zhao Liying popular with her guy leads? she seems like a nice person, very talented and really flexible and easygoing... is it because she is more popular than themselves... they feel inferior? why isn't she dating anyone or even taken?

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, tsukimori said:

they look so happy together :) seriously why isn't Zhao Liying popular with her guy leads? she seems like a nice person, very talented and really flexible and easygoing... is it because she is more popular than themselves... they feel inferior? why isn't she dating anyone or even taken?

I think she is quite reserved. Also, I think she dated one of her co-stars and it ended pretty badly. So after that I think she is afraid to date again, at least that is what her fans think. She has thrown herself at her work for the past few years. I feel that they really need to pursue her if they want to date her. She once said that even if she likes someone she could hide it really well to the point they would never know. 

40 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

I think she is quite reserved. Also, I think she dated one of her co-stars and it ended pretty badly. So after that I think she is afraid to date again, at least that is what her fans think. She has thrown herself at her work for the past few years. I feel that they really need to pursue her if they want to date her. She once said that even if she likes someone she could hide it really well to the point they would never know. 

Well, LGX is a shy person so....I guess even if there was something they wouldn't say anything....lol as long as they pair up again, this matters most.

Also, ZLY seems very fun to be around. Like those girls in high school who hung out only with guys. She seems to be on level with her co stars...I feel it will be hard to ever date a co star for her, she's like a girl friend to a lot of guys. This is my opinion from what I get when she is around her costars. LGX too.

40 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

Do you happen to know which co-star she dated? Was it Chen Xiao? I remember in 2015, she worked non-stop. Right now, she seems happy. In 72 floors of mystery and in BTS, she's always so cheerful. Even the actress that played Zhong Yu said that ZLY sets the mood for the set. She'll come in and if she sings a song, that song will linger for the whole day. That's pretty awesome! I feel like she gave a vibe that she's so popular, easy-going, responsible, and mature that everyone likes to be around her. Just like how we all like to be around easy going and friendly looking people. She has an adorable baby face too. I like how in 72 floors of mystery episode 12, she'll just take the flower and the hats from Kris Wu. Its hilarious. :D

BTW, I'm in! Shipping this couple. 

9 minutes ago, Nina Bina said:

Well, LGX is a shy person so....I guess even if there was something they wouldn't say anything....lol as long as they pair up again, this matters most.

Also, ZLY seems very fun to be around. Like those girls in high school who hung out only with guys. She seems to be on level with her co stars...I feel it will be hard to ever date a co star for her, she's like a girl friend to a lot of guys. This is my opinion from what I get when she is around her costars. LGX too.

LGX is shy but I read somewhere that he said he doesnt like when girls pursue him so :lol: I don't think she has a lot of guy friends. I know of some that she had since she was unknown and now that she is popular I would say her only new guy friend is He Jiong. I think she is the type to have a few close friends. She also said she doesnt have many friends, but that she really values her friends. 

3 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

Do you happen to know which co-star she dated? Was it Chen Xiao? I remember in 2015, she worked non-stop. Right now, she seems happy. In 72 floors of mystery and in BTS, she's always so cheerful. Even the actress that played Zhong Yu said that ZLY sets the mood for the set. She'll come in and if she sings a song, that song will linger for the whole day. That's pretty awesome! I feel like she gave a vibe that she's so popular, easy-going, responsible, and mature that everyone likes to be around her. Just like how we all like to be around easy going and friendly looking people. She has an adorable baby face too. I like how in 72 floors of mystery episode 12, she'll just take the flower and the hats from Kris Wu. Its hilarious. :D

She does seem happy this year. I don't think she was happy last year. This year she seems really happy and has a different feeling about her. 

Yeah, I think she dated him. 

24 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

Chen Xiao... if that is true then does it have to do something with Michelle Chen? did Chen Xiao dump or cheated Zhao Liying for Michelle Chen? That's just sad... I really hope Zhao Liying finds happiness because she worked so hard so needs someone to be there for her and support her as a partner. Lin Gengxin seems like a nice guy that is quite compatible with her, if only he would take the initiative to pursue her or perhaps William Chan who seems to be super friendly with. She seems to have a good relationship with Li Yifeng too. Kris Wu not sure but they look cute together in 72 floors but not sure if she is willing for a little brother type. Whoever mans up and pursue her wins!  Crossing my fingers hoping to have some happy news this year about her.

11 minutes ago, tsukimori said:

Chen Xiao... if that is true then does it have to do something with Michelle Chen? did Chen Xiao dump or cheated Zhao Liying for Michelle Chen? That's just sad... I really hope Zhao Liying finds happiness because she worked so hard so needs someone to be there for her and support her as a partner. Lin Gengxin seems like a nice guy that is quite compatible with her, if only he would take the initiative to pursue her or perhaps William Chan who seems to be super friendly with. She seems to have a good relationship with Li Yifeng too. Kris Wu not sure but they look cute together in 72 floors but not sure if she is willing for a little brother type. Whoever mans up and pursue her wins!  Crossing my fingers hoping to have some happy news this year about her.

all rumors but the rumor back then was that he cheated on her. If true, I think it ended up being better for her in the end. I don't think she is friendly with LYF, they just look more like co-workers. With Kris, she probably sees him as a younger brother. He is pretty young for her and I have a feeling she is ready for a serious relationship and to get married.

I just hope she finds a nice person, no matter who they are. Most ZLY fans are ready for her to openly date. She just works so much and has so little time for romance. 

I never seen how LGX acts around his other costars but I feel he likes being around ZLY most. The way he looks at her....Um LGX! We see your shy face turning away whenever you have eye contact with ZLY! :tongue: Looks like they have similar humor plus they are only months apart. Honestly I'm not hoping for anything more then friendship between these two because I don't like putting my hopes up for nothing....example: PA. Lol

Hi guys! I like them too together on or off screen. Well, hopefully the off screen one blossoms romantically. They seem to be good friends. I noticed from the Weibo translations of their posts/ replies to each other LGX likes teasing her. I was LOL with his "Fat Zhao" reply to her when she asked who he was because she didn't know him. He's funny but you have to "get" his sense of humor  or you might find him kinda weird:D

Who knows, maybe they'll pull a Tang Yan/Luo Jin on Weibo and announce they're dating.:)

52 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

LGX is shy but I read somewhere that he said he doesnt like when girls pursue him so :lol: I don't think she has a lot of guy friends. I know of some that she had since she was unknown and now that she is popular I would say her only new guy friend is He Jiong. I think she is the type to have a few close friends. She also said she doesnt have many friends, but that she really values her friends. 

She does seem happy this year. I don't think she was happy last year. This year she seems really happy and has a different feeling about her. 

Yeah, I think she dated him. 

LGX doesn't seem like the type who will pursue a girl though. When looking at the BTS, i feel like he's the type to be super friendly with the girl then once he becomes comfortable, he'll tease the girl a lot. LGX used to think he's not handsome and usually with guys like that they won't think a pretty girl like ZLY would like them. Probably, he has confidence issues. I'm not sure about now though. Towards ZLY, he's very caring and compassionate. You can see these gestures in their BTS videos and all the collaboration they did so far. I feel like with these two, it'll happen slowly, since 1) LGX is shy and 2) ZLY is reserved. 

In 72 floors of mystery, when she first appeared in episode 3, she was quite reserve and a bit shy, but as she continues into the next episode, she became more outgoing, unreserve and cheerful. Definitely LGX and ZLY has a close friendship going. She would always respond to his comments on Weibo or he would always comment on her weibo and I don't think its for the sake of comforting fans. I bet they also do private chat towards each other too. 

Lately, LGX has been involving in a lot of advertisement projects such as magazine shoots that ZLY is doing. They'll definitely work together again soon. Their chemistry is great! 

With Yoona, I think because she is a foreigner and doesn't speak chinese that well so he's just talking friendly to her to make her feel welcome here. 

17 minutes ago, claribelle3 said:

Hi guys! I like them too together on or off screen. Well, hopefully the off screen one blossoms romantically. They seem to be good friends. I noticed from the Weibo translations of their posts/ replies to each other LGX likes teasing her. I was LOL with his "Fat Zhao" reply to her when she asked who he was because she didn't know him. He's funny but you have to "get" his sense of humor  or you might find him kinda weird:D

Who knows, maybe they'll pull a Tang Yan/Luo Jin on Weibo and announce they're dating.:)

:lol: LGX's jokes are really....mean but yeah you have to get it to not be offended. One thing's for sure, they are really straightforward people, I think this is why I like these two a lot. 

Cant believe this dude didn't think he was handsome!! He's too handsome!!! I remember a ZLY Weibo post, she mention how LGX deliver her food and he commented her to rate his service. The third rating was: Very handsome/too handsome....clearly he knows he is hot. :lol:

13 minutes ago, claribelle3 said:

Yeah!! With Tang Yan and Luo Jin, she had a terrible break up with Roy Chiu. Since then, she didn't date anymore and was absorbed into her work. She became very popular since, just like ZLY right now too. She and Luo Jin had 4 collaborations over the past few years and somehow just got together. Luo Jin teases Tang Yan alot too. 

Same with LiuShiShi and Nicky Wu. Nicky Wu is like 10 years older than her. They started off in Bu Bu Jing Xin in 2011 and had collaborations after. Then, started dating and married last year. In the BTS, Nicky Wu is always teasing LiuShiShi just like how LGX is always teasing ZLY too. 

1 minute ago, Nina Bina said:

:lol: LGX's jokes are really....mean but yeah you have to get it to not be offended. One thing's for sure, they are really straightforward people, I think this is why I like these two a lot. 

HAHAH! I agree that LGX's jokes are super mean. Just like when he was on the variety baby show, he said to the baby girl, "Your mom doesn't want you anymore?" She bust off crying and he felt bad. 

There was another host show he was in. The baby girl name was Lao Lao or something. The girl asked him, where is she? He responded "Lao Lao, is currently at my house." and she bust off crying. LOL. Although she cried, she would go to LGX and hug him. Its weird. 

I think once you're comfortable with someone and are close to them, you'll just understand their personality and when they say things. Its pretty hard to get offended once you are close. My close friend and I are the same way. We got comfortable with each other and often tease/say means things to each other. When I say mean things to her in front of other people, others were like, why are you so mean to her?? 

Archived