[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lately, ZLY's looks so beautiful happy and radiant....:blush:

9lUOUWe.jpg

OMG!!! Please ZLY's stop, ZLY's keep having  scandals with FSF, but ZLY's wearing moon and stars for LGX at her event's and Valentine's day...OMG!! Im going crazy, delusional... maybe I need to check myself into hospital. I dont know what to think anymore. :joy:

QsEVB30.jpg

LGX...ZLY...FSF...which one ZLY... she beautiful when she smile.

Even the ruffles on her black dress look like moons ! Is it just me or does ZLY look more sexy and more "womanly" now-still a goddess !

That short movie clip can be made into a whole movie ! YWY again protects his Xinger. :relaxed:

How much bigger can her star on her hair get ! ZLY definitely sending out vibes she's still Xinger and the moon ring and earrings-LGX still her YWY !:P

She's like telling all those people causing the false scandals-Take that and stop all this nonsense ! I need your punching mean faces @lgxzly :lol:

@delulu12 It's time we go delulu again !:lol:

She looks more beautiful than ever! I am looking forward to the new micro movie! I was reading the synopsis, sounds pretty good. It is also set to be more lengthy than the micro-movies they did in the past. Excited, yet skeptical! I need more evidence that this project was not filmed separately, and was something mesh together with video editing. 

ZLY's at Chow Tai Fook.

8AXUqFU.jpg

She is so beautiful in Chow Tai Fook jewelry.  I cant blamed the company for choosing ZLY to be their representative, she make everything look so good. I envy ZLY beauty. :blush:

iIKWL8E.jpg

@xingyuerefuel to me its doesn't if they film together or separate as long they have endorsements together that all I care. :joy: Im still happy that our XINGYUE still link to each other. Even their Xtep's endorsement is still very active..so let wait and see

@princressagents1 I envy ZLY  beauty too.  ZLY is a beautiful woman, their a lots guys out there neither they admire her beauty or have a crushed on her..ZLY is absolutely gorgeous. 

Im going wait and see for their swordsman love mini movie they are together or not,  but I find it coincidence when their  swordsman  love mini movie trailer released, ZLY started wearing everything deal with MOON/STARS :joy: even on Valentine's day. As you can see today ZLY didn't wear bec she represented CTF brands.

Aren't zly supposed to be dating uncle FSF why wear so much moon and stars:joy:

I am back to delululand and patching the holes in this ship.  Blame it on all the moon stuff she's been wearing and the video game promo pics.  It ain't over until one or the other is officially hitched, not rumored to be hitch like he was recently when he was top trending in Weibo while he was in the hospital taking care of his sinus problem.  Whoever they eventually end up with will be fine as long as they are happy and healthy like she seems to be right now.  Btw, does this count as matching item:

IMG_1669.jpg

:D cr. Fb of the two.

I hear there is indeed going to be a Princess Agents 2 and he is going to be Yuwen Yue again but she won't be Chu Jiao. Is that true ? Or just hopeful speculation? We have waitedexactly a year since PA ended in Aug 2017. For news of PA2. 

If there is no PA2, I have invested 50++ episodes last year for nothing. Because the PA ending is  not the ending!

And if PA2 doesn't have both of them reprising their respective roles, I am not investing my time again. Because PA2 is not PA2 if the lovers don't come back as a couple. I mean, did we see them confessing their love as a couple? No. It was all  "I touch and  you disappear"  on the few occasions we saw them on screen. Maybe they touched more behind the screen !! Ha ha! 

11 hours ago, yclove said:

I hear there is indeed going to be a Princess Agents 2 and he is going to be Yuwen Yue again but she won't be Chu Jiao. Is that true ? Or just hopeful speculation? We have waitedexactly a year since PA ended in Aug 2017. For news of PA2. 

If there is no PA2, I have invested 50++ episodes last year for nothing. Because the PA ending is  not the ending!

And if PA2 doesn't have both of them reprising their respective roles, I am not investing my time again. Because PA2 is not PA2 if the lovers don't come back as a couple. I mean, did we see them confessing their love as a couple? No. It was all  "I touch and  you disappear"  on the few occasions we saw them on screen. Maybe they touched more behind the screen !! Ha ha! 

There are many rumours about PA2 but none from either LGX or ZLY themselves. Beside LGX has stated long ago in an interview that he will be back as YWY only if ZLY will be the XE....

So better wait for the official announcement....

After their love dovy press conference at LT's event's I thought they are done endorsing Swordsman love, but I guess not. Wow, I can't wait! look like ZLY/LGX  filmed together. Can't wait for their BTS.:D

I notice the day when swordsman released the trailer of XINGYUE and at the sametime ZLY at her event's, she wear moon/stars accessories all over :D my favourite one is her moon/star ring. Obvious ZLY.:D

rNjMWKC.jpg

The day of chinese Valentine's day (tanabata day) since it's a very special day, the only accessories ZLY is wearing is her moon/star on her special day...( I am not talking about the watches bec she endorsed that:D).

Add: she have a lots of choices to choose from, why is it only her moon/star on Valentine's day..so obvious ZLY..This month's ZLY look so happy and radiant. I am glad look so healthy. :blush:

@xingywy i noticed that too, other then the watche. She only wear moon and star earing on Valentine's day.:lol: I wonder who's ZLY think when she wear her moon and stars, so sweet ZLY.

XINGYWY Xtep's commercial. 

8AXWHVb.jpg

Since their swordsman love trailer have been released,  ZLY with her moon and stars she wear it on VDay :joy:i am on a role updating my XINGYUE, i gonna keep updating it until their next scandals. :joy:

On 8/20/2018 at 7:30 AM, xingywy said:

This month's ZLY look so happy and radiant

Is her radiance due solely to the much needed rest and relaxation from her normally packed filming and promoting schedule or is there more to it?  I hope there is more to it and she has found someone specially made for her even if it is not the other half of our ship and I hope the other half of our ship found someone too (anyone other than WLK please - sorry WLK fans nothing personal).   Until that is concrete, hope springs eternal:D.

I guess after attending three events, and ZLY blind us with allll her MOON/STARS :D, she finally relaxed, out and about with her good friend. :kiss_wink:

Gvvx7FR.jpg

At the samtime look who wearing another XINGYWY SMFK brand's :lol:

7PxPF4X.jpg

OMG!!!! Enough is enough ZLY's,  XINGYUE  mini movies, so much moon/stars and now XINGYUE SMFK brand's :joy: ZLY is it FSF or LGX..:lol:

Archived