Quantcast
jolin_chan

[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

On 8/20/2018 at 7:30 AM, xingywy said:

This month's ZLY look so happy and radiant

Is her radiance due solely to the much needed rest and relaxation from her normally packed filming and promoting schedule or is there more to it?  I hope there is more to it and she has found someone specially made for her even if it is not the other half of our ship and I hope the other half of our ship found someone too (anyone other than WLK please - sorry WLK fans nothing personal).   Until that is concrete, hope springs eternal:D.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

I guess after attending three events, and ZLY blind us with allll her MOON/STARS :D, she finally relaxed, out and about with her good friend. :kiss_wink:

Gvvx7FR.jpg

At the samtime look who wearing another XINGYWY SMFK brand's :lol:

7PxPF4X.jpg

OMG!!!! Enough is enough ZLY's,  XINGYUE  mini movies, so much moon/stars and now XINGYUE SMFK brand's :joy: ZLY is it FSF or LGX..:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Look how the way ZLY admires her moon/star ring...she literally turn the ring to the side, so she can take good look at... so obvious :lol:

UGoIZ9B.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

@cenching Sorry cenching! I don't  mean to offend you and everyone here on your ship. As you can see, once again fsf and liying was spotted shopping together by many people on Aug 23. I just wish fans and paparazzi would just this beautiful couple alone and let's them shop in peace.

Like everyone here have mentioned for liying to announcement. I don't think liying will not make  announcement anytime soon, and why would she, bec fsf and liying already known to be the most powerful couple,  anyway. 

oaEPwlz.jpg

Look at this beautiful couple with their couple cap's.

• Like 1

@loveredrose I couldn't agreed with you more about ZLY/FSF relationships.  If they are dating, I am very happy for them.  I can't speak for others, but the reasons I ship LGX/ZLY, its not base on their drama/ reality show/movie 

I ship them bec there is an actual facts that happen in real life that ZLY/LGX use to go on a date and we have the actual fact to prove that. Also, another reason I ship them bec of their none stop flirtatious on weibo. Even now ZLY/LGX  still have endorsements together (swordsman love/Xtep's/vatti..etc) and when zly wear moon and stars on Valentine's day..which gives us hope. 

w9ZTmoR.jpg

As for ZLY/LGX ship, even tho we dont have as much real life evidences like ZLY/FSF,  and if ZLY/FSF are dating, once again i am happy for them. ONE LOVE everyone. 

• Like 8

5 hours ago, loveredrose said:

@cenching Sorry cenching! I don't  mean to offend you and everyone here on your ship. As you can see, once again fsf and liying was spotted shopping together by many people on Aug 23. I just wish fans and paparazzi would just this beautiful couple alone and let's them shop in peace.

Like everyone here have mentioned for liying to announcement. I don't think liying will not make  announcement anytime soon, and why would she, bec fsf and liying already known to be the most powerful couple,  anyway. 

Look at this beautiful couple with their couple cap's.

No offense taken....:lol: We are open minded folks here....We keep mentioning here that if not LGX than FSF is the one ZLY’s dating. I saw the viral news about FSF and ZLY these few days and IF they do in a relationship, I hope for the best.....:wub:

• LOL 3

6 hours ago, loveredrose said:

You would think that if the relationship is serious then there is no fear to make a formal announcement so people can stop speculating and circulating all sorts of things like her being pregnant and all.  If the relationship is stable and marriage is in the picture, why not announce it to stop all the rumors.  Like you said, their careers are stable and won't be effected by their dating or marital status.  If they haven't made any announcement at this stage after all the bad rumors, I don't think any announcement will ever be made and if they break up, as in his past publicized relationships, it would be as if it never existed because there never was any clear cut pictures of them holding hand with PDAs like he had with Ni Ni, Yang Mi or the other much younger girl.  

• Like 7

@loveredrose FSF/ZLY are dating. I very happy this couple just you are. ZLY/FSF  was holding hands once again, the lovely couple was shopping together hands in hands.

VckjSZT.jpg

ZktgAeN.jpg

rWwBAsr.jpg

wg7aU3z.jpg

hFDz6ij.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 3

@cenching @pumpkinseed @yueyyo and @delulu12 I am sorry to ruin your ship. The truth is the truth. As you all can see, this time liying reveals her face. Her and fsf are holding hand, this time they want whole world to see that they are together. @delulu12 do you mine if I take images and posted in liying thread, I want to share this happy moment with them too.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, loveredrose said:

@cenching @pumpkinseed @yueyyo and @delulu12 I am sorry to ruin your ship. The truth is the truth. As you all can see, this time liying reveals her face. Her and fsf are holding hand, this time they want whole world to see that they are together. @delulu12 do you mine if I take images and posted in liying thread, I want to share this happy moment with them too.

Nothing to feel sorry about.... We have been anticipating this kind of truth....no worries, tbh I am not as shocked as I supposed to be....:lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, delulu12 said:

@loveredrose FSF/ZLY are dating. I very happy this couple just you are. ZLY/FSF  was holding hands once again, the lovely couple was shopping together hands in hands.

VckjSZT.jpg

ZktgAeN.jpg

rWwBAsr.jpg

wg7aU3z.jpg

hFDz6ij.jpg

I guess this confirm their relationship indirectly. However even if irl ZLY choose to be with FSF, in PA she is still Xinger to Yuwen Yue...

• LOL 4

NOT TRUE!!!!!! :bawling::bawling:mNVuSPT.gifI HATE THEM:bawling:mNVuSPT.gifmNVuSPT.gifmNVuSPT.gifI WANT MY BABIES TOGETHER mNVuSPT.gifmNVuSPT.gifmNVuSPT.gifmNVuSPT.gifmNVuSPT.gifI WILL NEVER GONNA SHIP ANYBODY. mNVuSPT.gif

• Sad 7

Obviously the pregnancy scandal, the girl is ZLY. Look like FSF love hold to ZLY hands:lol: can you blame him, he got himself a real jewel.

dugvhlG.jpg

Now I am thinking how many unfair bad words received LGX all these months:bawling: In fact he never cheated her. They always had separate ways.

I am not upset because of this. I only think she abused of Moon and Star, which for Princess Agents fans are synonym with Yuwen Yue/LGX and Xing'er/ZLY .

I hope they are all happy.

All the best and thank you very much :heart:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1