[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

On 9/10/2018 at 9:54 AM, kimsugerman said:

#LinGengxin and #ZhaoLiying reunite for a short film for their endorsed mobile game. Full short film will be released on Tencent on 19 Sep.

My favorite Chinese actor :heart: I love very much his Sun Wukong and, of course, Yuwen Yue :heart: He is the only reason I resisted to watch all the PA's 58 episodes:D Really good actor:heart: But then something strange happened to him :cry: No movie, no drama :cry:I saw comments he is a lazy man (bad words with no base. He had a lot of TV Shows and events) or too picky(really ? How comes he had a lot of movies and dramas before and suddenly nothing ?) To be honest, I am thinking he didn't receive any offer. Looks like he was and maybe he still is sabotaged:cry:. My hope is he will have better luck from now on and only friendly and honest people will be in his life ! :heart:

Add: I mean offers for good movies/dramas

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/10/2018 at 9:54 AM, kimsugerman said:

#LinGengxin and #ZhaoLiying reunite for a short film for their endorsed mobile game. Full short film will be released on Tencent on 19 Sep.

The quality of this mini movie is really good. Would have been better if this was a full length drama series. I have yet to be convinced though that they’re actually in a scene together or filmed together. The shots of them in same scenes ( his back’s turned and vice versa or facing each other with the aid of a camera trick) are easily been put together  to make it appear they’re actually  both present during the filming. 

As for the negative comments why he’s not working as much after PA, it’s not fair to judge him as “lazy.” They have to remember he’s not working or in contract with any tv/movie outfit like a lot of chinese celebs. Take Deng Lun as an example who’s obviously under contract since he has multiple projects this year. 

It’s LGX’s choice from what I understand not to be tied or be exclusive with a  company. He seems not after being Mr. Popular either and prefers working on his own terms. 

SEriously!!! why does she end up with the Old man??? If they are happy good for them, but really, it's not like she didn't have choices. Who in their right mind would pass up LGX? That's probably why LGX couldn't hide his animosity for FSF, cuz he knew ZLy and old man was dating. UGH!! The LGX/ZLY ship was fun while it lasted, just said that it didn't last and needed to vent. :(:tears::heartbreak:

On 9/13/2018 at 5:17 AM, mmrod_04 said:

SEriously!!! why does she end up with the Old man??? If they are happy good for them, but really, it's not like she didn't have choices. Who in their right mind would pass up LGX? That's probably why LGX couldn't hide his animosity for FSF, cuz he knew ZLy and old man was dating. UGH!! The LGX/ZLY ship was fun while it lasted, just said that it didn't last and needed to vent. :(:tears::heartbreak:

Who knows ? Maybe ZLY loves FSF...or because she wants to feel safe (his family is a very rich one and he is a high society's member)...There were rumors she was dating FSF for 2 years...and rumors she was dating LGX...rumors she was dating Kriss Wu...we don't know the truth. They have the right to private life. The problem is all this time since PA was released, she was wearing and posted on weibo Star&Moon signs again and again. Could be only a matter of marketing or contractual clauses ...these aren't always open for the public... Star is OK for her because for fans means Xinger /ZLY but... Moon means Yuwen Yue/LGX ...so no wonder PA's and LGX's fans believed she and LGX were a couple or she was thinking only to him. Just remember the big scandals every time LGX and WLK were spoted together....all those bad words against him , the boycott against him and PA on Tencent Award vote...because it was like he is nothing more than a play boy and he was cheating her with WLK. So I can understand LGX...too gentleman to say something about her life as time as she didn't do it, he must have felt like he was in a trap. What was he supposed to do ? FSF and she were the ones who were supposed to clarify the things. I don't like WLK but I'm thinking what she was feeling all this time...

On 9/13/2018 at 12:17 PM, mmrod_04 said:

@mmrod_04 When did this happen? When did LGX have animosity for FSF?

On 9/13/2018 at 3:19 PM, happyfanlgx said:

Who knows ? Maybe ZLY loves FSF...or because she wants to feel safe (his family is a very rich one and he is a high society's member)...There were rumors she was dating FSF for 2 years...and rumors she was dating LGX...rumors she was dating Kriss Wu...we don't know the truth. They have the right to private life. The problem is all this time since PA was released, she was wearing and posted on weibo Star&Moon signs again and again. Could be only a matter of marketing or contractual clauses ...these aren't always open for the public... Star is OK for her because for fans means Xinger /ZLY but... Moon means Yuwen Yue/LGX ...so no wonder PA's and LGX's fans believed she and LGX were a couple or she was thinking only to him. Just remember the big scandals every time LGX and WLK were spoted together....all those bad words against him , the boycott against him and PA on Tencent Award vote...because it was like he is nothing more than a play boy and he was cheating her with WLK. So I can understand LGX...too gentleman to say something about her life as time as she didn't do it, he must have felt like he was in a trap. What was he supposed to do ? FSF and she were the ones who were supposed to clarify the things. I don't like WLK but I'm thinking what she was feeling all this time...

I am sorry that you felt this way about ZLY. Not going to say anything about Fsf and Zly. But I just want to clarify that moon and stars is a very common accessories in China and generally in South Asia ie. South Korea and Japan. The ones she’s wearing belongs to the brand SMFK and they have a lot of stars and moon in their design. They happen to distribute a lot of clothes to celebrities to increase their exposure. Thus I don’t think she should be faulted for the delusional thoughts of shippers fans.

To be neutral, I don’t think stars and moon represents only for xing er and yu wen yue. It’s kinda childish and narrow minded to think of that. No offence but I think the worst way to ship a couple is through clothing and accessories which may be a matter of pure concidence .

I think both ZLY and LGX have their fair share of verbal abuse. ZLY have also received abuse whenever pictures of her and FSF was received. No offence. But I don’t think it’s fair to blame all on her. 

4 hours ago, thelonetraveller_18 said:

I am sorry that you felt this way about ZLY. Not going to say anything about Fsf and Zly. But I just want to clarify that moon and stars is a very common accessories in China and generally in South Asia ie. South Korea and Japan. The ones she’s wearing belongs to the brand SMFK and they have a lot of stars and moon in their design. They happen to distribute a lot of clothes to celebrities to increase their exposure. Thus I don’t think she should be faulted for the delusional thoughts of shippers fans.

To be neutral, I don’t think stars and moon represents only for xing er and yu wen yue. It’s kinda childish and narrow minded to think of that. No offence but I think the worst way to ship a couple is through clothing and accessories which may be a matter of pure concidence .

I think both ZLY and LGX have their fair share of verbal abuse. ZLY have also received abuse whenever pictures of her and FSF was received. No offence. But I don’t think it’s fair to blame all on her. 

Read my comment again....and take a look on the earlier pages !!! You will see not only I think so:) She would have had know what,  for many fans, the Moon's meaning is !!! Isn't their fault for  misunderstanding. Not to mention that many fans are not Asians.

By the way....you wrote "...childish and narrow minded" !!! Please be careful because you just insulted a lot of people !!!

@thelonetraveller_18

How is your proud-o-meter up there? Feel high to dance on the ashes of the torched ship??? :lol: The self-proclaimed ZLY’s biases like you that feels entitled to patrol each ship and has the right to chastise everyone never cease to amaze me.....Why don’t you stick on your own REAL ship? Did you see any of us post something in the REAL ship or even KW’s ship? “Childish and narrow-minded”??? I would rather be childish and narrow-minded than brazen and uncivilised....:)

The main reason ZLY’s haters are increasing is bcoz of people like you that love to speak up for her as if you know her mind very well....  :lol:

20 hours ago, cenching said:

@thelonetraveller_18

How is your proud-o-meter up there? Feel high to dance on the ashes of the torched ship??? :lol: The self-proclaimed ZLY’s biases like you that feels entitled to patrol each ship and has the right to chastise everyone never cease to amaze me.....Why don’t you stick on your own REAL ship? Did you see any of us post something in the REAL ship or even KW’s ship? “Childish and narrow-minded”??? I would rather be childish and narrow-minded than brazen and uncivilised....:)

The main reason ZLY’s haters are increasing is bcoz of people like you that love to speak up for her as if you know her mind very well....  :lol:

my gahd she snapped. :D

@cenching I feel your pain or annoyance rather:D We’re selves-proclaimed delusionals but never childish nor narrow minded. Didn’t we wish ZLY and Feng Feng guy the best after those recent shopping together pics? Did any of us frequent/regular posters here go to their couple’s/individual threads and spew hatred ? It amazes me too when a non- shipper of a thread takes time to  “visit”  and “lecture” the shippers as if they’re not down or  been kicked enough of what has become of their ship. 

Anyhoo, still waiting if there’ll be a presscon for the mini movie and see how’s XingYue’s interaction this time. Heck, I’ll just be glad to see them together on stage since it’s becoming more evident from those previews that they didn’t film together just like Lost Town. 

AWWW!!!! Look at our MOON and STAR:lol: R they filming together or separated. HAhahaha!:lol: Oh  yeah its doesn't matter anymore for us XINGYUE fans, we already learned to adapt and immune to pain with all the scandals b/w ZLY/LGX, no thanks to Hunan/Ciwen butchers XINGYUE love scene. And now another tease of their swordsman love promo, can this get any better, when this ship already burn to ash and yet we still get bash from other people. Oh moon and star, tell me should I LAUGH my butt off or should I cry..:lol::lol::lol: welll!!! look like I'M  LAUGHING. :joy:

4l0Ytj7.gif

YBavT08.gif

IYKbWA5.gif

On 9/17/2018 at 10:47 AM, delulu12 said:

AWWW!!!! Look at our MOON and STAR:lol: R they filming together or separated. HAhahaha!:lol: 

4l0Ytj7.gif

YBavT08.gif

IYKbWA5.gif

They look so pretty even in edited scenes. Their chemistry still shines. Loved the way he’s looking at her  :wub: or  whoever the stand in for ZLY:lol:

With or without make up, LGX’s face with his delicate ( not feminine) features registers so well on camera; and with that facial structure and features, the dude just looks good in any angle. Plus, he’s got that beautiful complexion. I’ve read that those who have seen him in person said that he has a milky white complexion. He’s simply gorgeous! :wub:

Btw, kinda strange that there’s no promo so far from the two about the mini movie. 

13 hours ago, claribelle3 said:

With or without make up, LGX’s face with his delicate ( not feminine) features registers so well on camera; and with that facial structure and features, the dude just looks good in any angle. Plus, he’s got that beautiful complexion. I’ve read that those who have seen him in person said that he has a milky white complexion. He’s simply gorgeous! :wub:

Btw, kinda strange that there’s no promo so far from the two about the mini movie. 

I saw many comments that he looks much better in person. I wonder how better if his face looks perfect on screen ? :tounge_wink:

He and his Studio are promoting the mini-movie  :heart:

This is his update posted yesterday  https://m.weibo.cn/u/1730726637?uid=1730726637&luicode=10000011&lfid=100103type%3D1%26q%3D林更新

and this is his Studio's page https://m.weibo.cn/u/2409262382?uid=2409262382&luicode=10000011&lfid=100103type%3D1%26q%3D心有林新-林更新官网

I don't know if ZLY is promoting it 

On 9/15/2018 at 3:00 AM, thelonetraveller_18 said:

You’ve said “no offense” many times but somehow I feel like you meant to offend the people in here. I understand that you are a huge ZLY fan and a lot of us in here are as well, but there’s no need to get nasty and insult people. All the people in this thread are in it for fun. Calling us delusional, childish and narrow minded isn’t going to make people have a better impression or opinion about ZLY. Furthermore, l don’t believe anyone is bashing ZLY so please think twice before posting:). Thank you. 

Archived