Quantcast
Transition

[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple

In this interview that Ryota did for Nylon he mentioned he went to take driving lesson at school on the same day. He also said that he likes girls who dress elegantly and that he thinks that people who look good in checkered clothes are very fashionable. 

a805e776gy1fwn0fvry32j22c0340b29.jpg

Credit: -雪奈yukina-

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4299818488509585#repost

It seems like Ryota really wants to get a driver's license. He has started taking lessons now despite being so busy. 

--------------------------------------------------------

Yu (a member of Kanjani 8 who acted as Tao's love interest in Kasane) revealed that Okura tadayoshi, another member in the same group, kept saying that Tao is very cute after she has recorded a show with them. After her episode Okura's mood has become very down. 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4299761307375329

Tao is a very cute girl with a nice personality so I'm not surprised that Okura reacted like that after he has interacted with her. 

• Like 2

@Transition Thank you so much for sharing the translations of Ryota's Oggi interview, for both magazine and online version. The way he described it was very detailed and it sounds legit as if it has really happened before. Speaking about cooking, Tao has also mentioned about cooking and making gyoza in her interview during the Purima Ham event before on September, 20. She said she learned how to make gyoza/dumplings and has made them a lot. She will try practicing it from now on to make it more quickly. It has been a daily routines for her now to watch cooking program before going to bed. Hmm, Ryota has mentioned about how he wants to make Gyoza with his girlfriend too. Coincidence? Hehe. Here is the link if you guys want to read it: 

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1793841

Thank you too for sharing the translations of Ryota's photobook! As ryotatao9495 said, I like No.1 too! Haha. From that words, I can see that he is madly in love with her. I like it when he doesn't hide his feelings and just let people know what he feels. 

Thank you too for sharing the translations of Ryota's Nylon magazine! Wow, he is currently taking the driving license? He is really persistant, doesn't he? Haha. Is he making preparation for marriage proposal haha. Since he said that he would like to drive to the seaside and propose there. Lol I know I think too much. Probably, he really wants to make the 'dating at the seaside' to happen that's why he went to take the driving lesson at driving school. 

@ryotatao9495 I agree with you. Fans should be more supportive of their favourite artists. Artists are normal too and of course they have their own private life. Fans should respect their decision and privacy. As you said, fans can't stay forever. Everyone will have to move on and live their own life eventually, getting married, having own kids and families. Isn't that what life's about?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@setokaonii You are welcome. Thank you too for sharing the link to Ryota's Oggi interview and now Tao's too about making gyozas and cooking. Wow, this was a good "discovery" you did! The recent dish that she usually cook is gyozas and Ryota mentions that he would like to make gyozas with his girlfriend's help and the bickering dialogues that he brought up which many fans thought sounded realistic and detailed? All these things are making me more sure of one thing, that the scenario of him making gyozas with his girlfriend that he described really happened and that girlfriend is no other than Tao :wub:.

When I read the summary of the Nylon interview I also thought that dating/proposal might be the reasons to why he is so diligent and persistent about getting a driver's license. Hehe. Hope it will go well for him when it is time for the test.

• Like 1

Haha coincidence

Ryota imagined he will make gyozas with his girlfriend and Tao said on show that she often makes gyozas and learns how to make it quickly.

So the conversation Ryota told on magazine could happen.

this conversation really sounds like Ryota and Tao, Onii and Setoka.

Although I don’t know how to cook at all but with her help I would like to try to make gyozas etc. 

"You are so bad at this!”

“No, aren’t I pretty good?” 

“Yeah, right?

You can immediately tell which one was made by Ryota! 

I remember @Transition post before that recently, Tao also wants to have driver license.

What a coincidence!

I believe Ryota will pass driving test.

He's clever.

But I hope they will be careful when driving.

Accidents (small or big) can destroy artist's career. 

• Like 3

@ryotatao9495 Despite that Ryota and Tao are still young (24 respective 23 years old) and celebrities too they are already looking forward to having their own family and children. Both of them looked forward to becoming adults as well. I think their life-values are very similar. They have most likely also discussed about this too, about their future plans ^_^.

I just saw this compilation (two pages) on IG made by chi_chi1907. It is Ryota and Tao's ideal girlfriend/boyfriend. Ryota's has been translated on the previous page. As for Tao's I don't know where the text came from, if it is recently or old but @setokaonii and me have said before that we get a lot of hints by Ryota but not as much from Tao so I would like to see what she says here. Too bad it is only in Japanese so I'll have to depend on google translate. What I can understand of the Kanji is that she brought up "warrior" again :P.

[Edited] Tao's parts have been translated before. The first page was from DownTown in 2017 and the second was from an event in 2017/2018.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In the interview between Ryota and Kurumi, it was revealed that it is an open-ending for Tokyo Coin Laundry. The ending is quite touching, it almost made him cry. The webdrama was filmed during the time of Big City Rodeo. The scenes in the laundry were filmed within two days so they had a very hectic schedule. Ryota thinks this production is the one that is closest to how he is in real-life.  

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4300109732499690

• Thanks 1

"Preview" of TAOTAK's song Anniversary. I think Tao and Takumi sound quite good together, although the song isn't really my type of song. 

People in this Chinese forum think the song sounds good and that Tao sings well. They say she is an allround artist, knows how to act, sing, write lyrics, play instruments and dance. I'm glad to hear that they are positive to this. 

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5927557656?lp=5027&mo_device=1&is_jingpost=0&pn=0&

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5926569811?lp=5027&mo_device=1&is_jingpost=0&pn=60&

• Thanks 1

Here's the parts in Ryota's photobook where he mentioned Anikoma and Tao. Thanks to @ryotatao9495  once again for sharing it! 

Your role Tachibana Haruka in "Ani Ni Aisaresugite Komattemasu" is a challenge that you took after not having acted for three years, did the process of portraying the character go smootly?

Because the original work is a manga so the character's setting and personality is very eye-catching (laughs). But because the character is totally different from how I am usually so I was very happy when I acted.

Although it had gone three years since I acted last time, the unbelievable thing is that I could very naturally put my feelings into it. 

I myself think I used the acting skills of mine which I thought was acceptable. Despite this, during filming there was still shots which were very difficult and that I had to put a lot of effort in.

Can I ask you which shot it is?

It is an interaction scene with Tsuchiya Tao-san who acted as the younger sister Tachibana Setoka. At that time the scene I was acting was that I couldn't hold back my feelings and hugged her from behind in the bathroom. This scene was filmed more than ten times. Because this scene is the one where the feelings have to be shown most clearly so I was requested to put high focus on this. The DVD has already been released now, I hope everyone can watch it. Your heart will skip but you will also feel sad. You will probably be able to understand the different feelings by watching the movie.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryota himself said it is unbelievable that he could naturally get immersed in the role. I think we all know the reason why ^_^.

Regarding the back-hug in the bathroom, as we have said before it is a pity that the BTS didn't manage to capture how difficult that scene was for him. The BTS of this scene was very short.

• Like 2

@Transition @ryotatao9495 Hehe. I especially like the playful bickering parts. I can imagine it. Aww, they must be so cute. All those hints and coincidences make me more believe that they are real. :P

@Transition Thank you for sharing the compilation of Tao's and Ryota's interview. The first one is about 'Ideal Boyfriend/Girlfriend' and the second one is about 'Proposal'. Speaking of wanting to get hints from Tao, the first one was from last year on September 9, 2017 (from Downtown program). If I'm not mistaken you have translated it for us before where she said that her favourite type of man is Samurai and she wants to become a convenient girl to her boyfriend. Hehe. You can read it here if you want to: http://news.livedoor.com/lite/article_detail/13556332/

The second one was also from last year on November 28, 2017 (during the 8-Year-Engagement) where they were asked about the ideal proposal. Tao said that if he can talk to her honestly and casually do it (the proposal), she would be trully happy. Depending on the person, but when he is trying hard to tell/communicate with her, it is the most pleasant thing for her and she will be glad. You can read it here: 

http://news.livedoor.com/lite/article_detail/13954235/

Ah, so it will be open ending for TCL? Why do I feel like it will be the same for POL too. Because you know in POL, it depends on the viewers who to choose. So, TCL character that he played was the closest to him in real life? Hmm, maybe the TCL drama has a more logical storyline, that's why he can relate it to his real self, compared to his previous or latest character (Onii and Ouji) which was quite fictional. But we all know that it's the 'Onii' that has give him the great impact on his life (and changed his life too). Hehe. :D

Thank you for sharing the translations of Ryota's photobook where he mentioned Tao and Anikoma. 10 times really Ryota?! It's really nice huh to hug Tao for many times. Was he so nervous that he can't put so much focus on. Haha. Hmm, I wonder what are other scenes that were hard for him to do besides the hug scene. But I'm glad that he has included Tao and Anikoma in his photobook. :lol:

• Like 2

@setokaonii Thank you for telling us where Tao mentioned about her ideal boyfriend and proposal. Yes, I have posted the translation to DownTown interview before. As for the other about proposal, as you I also noticed that there's yet another "coincidence" there.

Ryota: If I’m going to imagine it in a realistic way, I think I will ask “Shouldn’t we get married now?” during a normal talk in the living room. 

Tao said that if he can talk to her honestly and casually do it (the proposal), she would be trully happy.

So Tao isn't hoping for an extravagant proposal but a more casual one is okay too as long as he is willing to be honest and communicate with her a lot.

From what I have read about TCL Ryota's character is calm and quiet, which is similar to how he is in real-life. Yes, although this production comes closest to his real personality I'm sure that Anikoma will always be the most memorable and important production in his heart.

Hehe. I think the back-hug scene in the bathroom is quite intimate. So I can imagine that their heart were beating hard when filming that scene. And they had to do it more than ten times too! I wonder if he had to kiss her neck more than ten times as well? ^_^

• Like 2

what a great song!

I always like this style of GENE, boys next door haha.

Beautiful melody, like a retrospective video of 7 boys. 

Feel so heartwarming.

I love it so much. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

@Transition Hmm, I'm guessing that the reason he said the character is the closest to him was because of his character too and also the storyline. 

"This is a drama about their growing young love after coming to Tokyo."

Ryota is from Osaka and he came to tokyo to work as a singer and now as an actor too (and maybe fall in love here in Tokyo). Haha. I don't know. Let's just watch it when it's out to identify it ourselves. 

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for sharing the new song and mv of Gene! The song is actually about them. It's beautiful! I really like it.

• Like 2

@ryotatao9495 When I was reading through Ryota's 111 Q&A I found the answers familiar and then I remembered that 

@setokaonii has posted them here before (on page 84) so I won't translate them then. Here's the link she provided.

https://bani-chan90.livejournal.com/202039.html

After reading the latest Oggi interview and Tao's interview about cooking I found something interesting with his 111 Q&A.

Q17. What do you want to challenge from now? 
- Cooking. Getting a driving license.

(Tao has been watching cooking shows before she goes to sleep and she has also said she wants to take a driver's license.)

Q55. What do you drink for dinner? 
- For softdrink, I drink oolong tea. For alcohol, I drink high ball.

(In the Chinese version it said 'Soda Whiskey' aka 'Scotch and Soda', which is a type of Highball. Tao said her favourite alcohol is whiskey.)

• Like 2

@setokaonii @ryotatao9495 @Transition After I read your conversation yesterday and I just read 111 QnA Ryota at Good Bye White, I also found something very special:

Q22. What is your turning point until now? 
- Participating in "VOCAL BATTLE AUDITION 2" in 2010. Starring in 2017 movie "Ani ni Aisaresugite Komattemasu".

Does this have anything to do with Tao? Because Ryota clearly called the film Anikoma.

And some of these questions

Q39. If you were born as a woman what do you think you will do? 
- Getting married, raising children, being a housewife. 

Q51. Which one do you prefer, girl with long hair or short hair? 
- I like a girl with pretty hair, but if I have to choose, I prefer a girl with long hair. 

Q52. What is a gesture you like from a girl? 
- When she ties her hair. 

I'm thinking about something. Is it possible for Ryota to hope after he gets married (I hope it's Tao), Ryota hopes that Tao will become a housewife. Then Tao also had long hair and in Film Anikoma & Cheer Dance, Tao often tied her hair.

• Like 2

@Transition Thank you for sharing 111 QnA Ryota at Good Bye White :)

I also feel Tao is very cute wearing the uniform. I'm happy that Tao met Yosuke Sugino again (Serikawa Kunimitsu in Anikoma) in Haru Matsu Bokura Movie.

But I still hope Tao can meet Ryota in the next project.

• Like 3

@liemmeciau You are welcome :)

Thank you too for highlighting the interesting answers from the 111 Q&A!

Regarding Ryota saying that if he were born as a woman he would have gotten married, raised children and become a housewife, I think that shows that he is traditional and there's a chance that it is what he expects of his future wife too. Tao is a talented actress and it is a pity if she retires after marriage but in the interview in DownTown she did say she wouldn't mind doing that for her boyfriend/husband. As long as she is happy with it then I guess it is okay. 

Yes, Tao had her hair in a bun a few times in Anikoma (mostly in the scenes when they were at home).

I also hope Ryota and Tao will be able to collaborate again. 

Most of Japanese men want their wife to retire and become a housewife.

Hm...I really don't like it. 

Maybe Ryota wants it too.

But...

I remember

@Transition posted here that Ryota said he doesn't want his wife to retire. He said people are equal, we should respect each other and we can't tell someone to retire after marriage.

At that time, I also said I can see Ryota really admires Tao as a real actress, she is talented, she can do everything. 

if RyoTao is real, Ryota won't want Tao to retire, waste her skills and her biggest dream.

Tao will be sad if she gives up her dream. Even when she said she will if her husband wants.

Retire or not to retire, who knows? Haha

let's wait for who will become Ryota's wife.