[Drama 2017-2018] The Secret of My Love / My man's secret, 내 남자의 비밀, Mon-Fri 19:50

0ly40

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well without subs at the moment I can only assume that what I thought was correct that SR recounted a story her adopted mom told her to her bio mom over the burn scar. I am pretty sure that SR already knows she is adopted right because I remember in the earlier episode the older sis being upset and jealous at how her mother always favored SR over her and SR always tried to smooth things over (classic signs of not wanting to loose her adopted family).

I am not so sure HR does not already know that SR could be her missing sister or not. On one hand she could just be this way after all the things she has done to SR but also she could be (mostly likely at the moment) this way because SR continuing to think JW could be JS would cause too much interest and blow things and because she now wants to keep him for herself.

I have a feeling that gramps will either die or end up in a coma. I knew that once he saw the picture of JS he would either think one of two things that she either had two babies but brought only one home or that she never had a child and brought a child home to get into that house. The sad thing is the strain from what she has been feeding him will end up with him collapsing when he confronts her and we can see in the preview she is snatching his medicine away so he can die and not get her for what she has done. I hope in this situation that JS's aunt comes back to the house. I would never have been as happy as to have this greedy woman help this man to survive so IW is not left with no family but is also able to get this woman later for what she did to his family.

Poor Bang Sun-hae, he failed the test  But separating from the witch he married looks like a good thing to me, although for some reason he did seem to love her, warts and all.

So what will HR do to disqualify the noodles?  I am worried she will harm SR's whole family.  She has always instinctually despised SR even though she did not realize she is the sister she abandoned.  Somehow her animal psycho instinct just identified her as competition, as being everything she can never be, and enjoy love she can never know, so she wanted to exterminate her and diminish her every way she could. And now, her ultimate nightmare that SR is her sister. 

In the meantime Lady Wi's mental derangement is deepening.  And grandpa, so near to unraveling the web of deceit is near death, under the murderous watch of his evil DIL.  

I would be happy about SR and Iw except that they are both suffering from toxic goodness and naivete. They don't get it. They can't seem to wrap themselves around the idea that they need to fight tooth and nail people who are out to destroy them.

@Sana Donghae  You asked whether this drama is any good or not. My response to that simply is that it has Park Junk Ah as a second female lead. I like to call her the Queen Of Psycho while Lee Yuri is the Queen Of Crazy. I doubt that we will be seeing Lee Yuri as a second female lead any time soon from what I gather so the only level of crazy you are going to get from her is what we saw in My Father Is Strange or a bit revengy in Heavens Promise. But in my opinion Park Jung Ah can easily give Lee Yuri a run for her money and is a good substitute.

@UnniSarah I agree with you that Haerim’s actions aren’t forgivable and not all orphans take the wrong path I just feel bad that everyone around is out to manipulate her to an extent. Her dad and Psycho mum have their own agenda and even now she is being played to an extent by Jaesup. One could say that they are further messing with her mind by playing mind games and they would have continued to do so had she not discovered the truth accidentally. Granted it just goes to show how messed up she is that instead of revealing it she plans to go along with it for her own designs and purposes.

In response to your statement whether or not Haerim was adopted before or after Yeorim was born I believe that has already been answered. The answer in case you missed it was that Haerim was adopted before Yeorim was born. I think that Haerim herself about how she was ignored once her mother had her own child which can be taken with a grain of salt now and I will get to that bit a bit later on. The other bit of confirmation came in one of the recent episodes when her mother confirmed this bit with her nurse. I don’t recall the exact wordings at this moment but she was telling her nurse the reason that she adopted her in the first place because she decided to heed her dying fathers advice. He told her that having a child would prevent a married man from cheating on his wife thus as a deterrent she adopted Haerim but only shortly did she end up getting pregnant with Yeorim and had she known about that she would have never adopted Haerim in the first place.

You are also not wrong in your fears that Haerim is capable of murder. Infact the only reason that people haven’t died already is that they have been lucky. Take both her sister and Mireyong. She left her sister when she got in an accident and she didn’t even know whether or not she was okay. Considering the situation it was understandable. (not really but just go with that) and then we had the Mireyong incident where they got into a scuffle near the river and she accidentally pushed her into the water. She nearly became a human for a moment when she considered contacting for help but then thought better of it at the last moment as she thought that her sister would be better out of her life and left her to drown. Mireyong somehow survived but if not then one could easily argue that Haerim was responsible for her death.

Now for the bit why I mentioned that what Haerim may have said that she was ignored as a child to be taken with a grain of salt. The fact is that she either sees things from her own so called twisted perspective so she may not have been getting enough love and attention as before (but still getting some) so she became of her sister or it was indeed true that she was being ignored but we have seen how she likes to twist things around to her advantage aka play the victim. So lets take what seems to be her ace in that department where all the guys end up falling for her is that she claims that her mother accuses her of loosing her little sister when they were young and all. Now while this is true she always seems to play the victim as if the mother was accusing her for doing something which she isn’t actually responsible and if she can lie about that then she can easily be lying about the amount of love and attention that she received from her family after her sister was born. Actually from what I gather from her mother she may have actually have cared about her before said incident when she told her nurse that she nearly believed her when she told them that she lost her sister by accident before realizing that it wouldn’t make a lot of sense for Yeorim to have run to far away from Haerim considering how she liked to stick near her older sister and all even after she may have intentionally caused an accident to her (getting her burned by those noodles). Have to rewatch that scene though or if anyone has a Gif linking that scene would be much helpful because people are accusing her of deliberately dropping those hot noodles on her with the intent to burn her little sister. Since it was some time back my memory may easily fail me but I thought that was when she was actually trying to help out her hungry little sister by making her noodles but dropped it because the hot bowl burned her as well and her mother simply over reacted over said incident. I mean I have nearly dropped a hot bowl of noodles myself fortunately no one ever got burned by them. Can’t recall if I did actually drop one or not. If anyone remembers said episode and what scene time it happens will recheck for verification. Would love to be proven wrong in this department because then it will justify that this is one sick and demented person all along. It certainly doesn’t help that she looks to Psycho Mum as her role model. At this point I totally wouldn’t be surprised if it turns out that she is her bio mum. Who is looking out for that revelation if true.

I am also glad that you aren’t feeling bad for Psycho Mum anymore. :)  For me it was from the start. She was clearly unhinged and extremely manipulative from the start. I wonder if this actress likes playing such roles. I have watched her in two other dramas where her character was equally as bad though this show takes her to a whole new level as if she learned from said roles and has escalated her Level Of Evil from each show. The first one was “Save The Family” where she wasn’t so bad but coincidentally she played the SiL of Haerim’s dad. She still went after money and wanted a rich DiL for her Son but she could have been accused of looking out for her family and she didn’t do any major things against the female lead or so but the next drama that I saw her in was “Blow Breeze” where she worked hand in hand with her DiL who just happened to be the Second Female Lead and tried her best that the Female Lead not find out who she really was as that would make her lose all the wealth that her family was currently enjoying and not only that but tried to get her divorced and kicked out from her newly married house and what not. Atleast in that drama she ended up behind bars. (Sorry for the spoiler alert for those that haven’t watched it) But in this show she takes Evil to a whole new level and seems to be more evil and manipulative than Haerim herself.

Like I mentioned earlier this woman out of her greed to marry into a rich family went after a rich man (can’t remember if he was married or not at that time if he was that that was even more bad) and when she realized that she could lose out on her chance when she found out that her child died she took in a child that wasn’t related to her at all and pretended that it was hers and when she discovered that his twin may be crossing her path she even tried to kill him but stopped at the last moment. A good thing to for her because he finally came in useful to her as a substitute for her son that is in an accident. Even then she doesn’t hesitate to manipulate the situation in her favour. For instance she knows that what she is asking Jisup is absurd but she still goes along it so far as to manipulate the situation in her favour. For instance he accidentally caused the loan shark to get into an accident but to further place him under her hold she told him that he died. Now this may actually be true but I have my doubts. If this is true then this makes him more desperate to serve her and he can’t accuse her of foul play by trying to double cross her because he will still have to serve jail time for causing a murder and all. So her trying to harm Sora didn’t surprise me at all. Infact we should have all seen it coming when she starts to talk to herself of how the guy misjudged her when he tried to bargain or threaten her.

If she can do all that even before causing the accident for Sora she certainly wasn’t going to get any sympathy from me. Then she has the gall to blame others around her just like Haerim such as she thinks that they are treating her bad and all because she isn’t real family such as when she told Inwook that she thought that she was his mother all this time but the way that he talked back to her showed her otherwise. Infact lets talk about that itself. This woman has actively worked against Inwook just so that her so called son gets the company and position as leading it so that she can sit back comfortably. In other words she has no real right to complain because she is actually working against Inwook and all. Look at Inwook he has a pretty good idea to some extent that she is responsible but he is being the good son and letting it slide for the moment. Granted he doesn’t the full extent of what she does but all that he wants is to get along as family. Something which actually would be possible if that woman wasn’t a greedy scheming person in real life. The only person stopping her from being said person is herself. The grandfather saw her for what she really was and must be the actual reason why he was against her joining the family and only relented because she was carrying his so called bloodline and if it wasn’t for that she would be begging on the street. Knowing this was the reason why she faked her son and all in the first place and all. Also lets look at her current actions she is purposely feeding him medicine that is bad for his health hoping that he either dies which would be a best case scenario for her or that before he does hands over the management rights to the company to Jisuk and other words granting her the company.

I would have said that her next target would have been Haerim’s mother but perhaps I may be wrong in this department because it seems like she is equally vindictive as well as manipulative. We discover that Jaewooks father used to be friends with Haerim’s father and he questioned her whether or not she approached him on purpose. While she didn’t gave a clear answer it wouldn’t be surprising if she had an agenda even now. Only thing is that I can’t seem to figure it out. Perhaps she plans on causing a scandal one she gets the company under her name because at that point she won’t be able to be kicked out of the house by the grandfather and she will get her revenge on the man that once loved her but dumped her for a better life by ruining it and all. At this point I won’t be surprised by anything she does. Infact it won’t be surprising to me at all if she lets the Grandfather die on purpose if she comes across him in a dire situation like we see in the trailer for the next episode.

I am actually hoping that the grandfather doesn’t die and that Inwook shows up in the nick of time but the stress of the attack is to much for the grandfather that it makes him bedridden or sends him into a coma so that he can’t tell anyone what he has discovered. What makes me sad is that her actions are already transforming a good man into a version of herself no wonder her son is so messed up. What would be really nice is that the son knows that he wasn’t her son and all and that is why he was behaving like that. Come to think of it if this is the case I think that him and Haerim can also make a good match and can bond over their so call abandonment issues and what not. Then again I think that this is why he and Mireyong seem to get along so well all this time.

@darr Can you be a bit more specific in regards to dramas in this time slot. I don’t think that I watch said shows in this time slot due to the time frame that they air. Am making an exception to this one because as I mentioned earlier that this has Park Jung Ah in it and the previous one had Oh Jie Un in it. Fun Fact both of them acted together in another drama and both were in the exact same role of female lead and second female lead in said show. J But isn’t this generally the roles of the second female lead. They are either the clingy friend that wants more or the manipulative type that wants to get rid of the lead because they realize that said person is the actual child of their parent or something to that extent.

@Ldy Gmerm what would be equally fun is that she does a DNA test on the real son to discover that even he is a fake. :) Would love to see the look on her face to find out that she has been totally and completely played. Yes she is up against a master. I actually loved the confrontation that she had with Psycho Mum who was actually trembling that she had been caught only to be lied to her face about some other matter while said conversation happened in the mind of one of the people present. I am thinking that it was Psycho Mum as she would be more deserving of it than Haerim trying to figure out Psycho Mums agenda which she won’t be able to do so.

As for Psycho Mum discovering that her son may finally wake up will be certainly interesting because this will bring her up in an interesting position and all. For starters she is so close to getting all that she wants and Haerim is also close to accepting Jaewook as her husband if this slips then all her so called hard work goes down the drain. So in other words she needs Jisuk to succeed while her son is in the comma because otherwise she will be back at square one. At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if she asks the doctor to keep her sun under for a few more days or months till she gets what she needs. Apparently the X amount of years that she spent with him she does seem to have some sort of feelings for him as she told him that he didn’t need to feel abandoned and that she wouldn’t replace him with Jisuk for good and to hold on and rest a bit longer. But even then she doesn’t seem the forgiving type when it comes to to people trying to go against her even if it is her so called son and all. The real question that is going be is when he does wake up what is she going to do with Jisup. As I already said this person is a liability for her and is an equally ticking time bomb that can go of anytime and can try and blackmail her and what if he suddenly decides to check for a DNA test or somebody else does between the two and discover that they are actual twins and thus not even her real children at all.

Haerim is just as crazy as ever and possessive as well. She doesn’t like to share her toys with others as was the case when she was young she didn’t want to share her parents love with her sister that she tried to get rid of her. We can all see how that turned out. Infact it nearly even worked if her mother didn’t catch on to what she did. Hadn’t that happened she would have gotten the full love and support from her parents before the birth of said sister. But since her mother caught on they haven’t been on the best of terms and that makes her resent her mother all the more. Even now she tries to be the best daughter to her mother only to realize that she will always take second place to her sister. It is the very reason that she is going along with the deception that Psycho Mum and Jusub are doing to her. I don’t think that she has fully fallen for Jisub at the moment but she needs him for the moment to get married into a rich family. Though what she intends to do after the real Jaewook shows up will be interesting. As of now Psycho Mum can easily arrange another so called accident for Jisub to return to his family and he can then pretend that he was either in a comma with a fake doctors report and all or pretend that he had amnesia just like Sora thought and thus didn’t recognize her in the hopes that she take him back. Another thing that shows that she doesn’t like to share her things is that all that she cares about is her so called happiness but not those of others as was witnessed when she came across a drunk and passed out Inwook and Sora at the place. She had clearly moved on to a man that seemed to cherish and care for her and she may have even started to have feelings for him but at the same time she didn’t want to fully let go of her so called first love or even cares about his happiness. Meaning she would rather him be alone and miserable for the rest of his life but she should be happy and all. Showing just how messed up she is. Perhaps she was planning on him being her backup plan or having him on the side like her father does. Either way that is very selfish of her. Now that she may have actually developed feelings for Jisup for someone actually treating her like a decent person she isn’t going to care that he played her she isn’t going to let him walk away especially if he is a better person than the real Jaewook and all. Infact at this point I wouldn’t be surprised if she discovers that the real Jaewook may recover that she may and try and harm him such as remove his breathing mask so that she can continue to live with the fake and if he leaves she may try and threaten him with something. It is the reason why she and Psycho Mum seem to click so well together as they seem to think alike.

In response to your question as to whether or not Sora’s bio mum found out that Sora missed their earlier appointment due to the miscarriage hasn’t been revealed to us. If she did find out it happened ofscreen and that may be the reason why she called for her services once again but then again she was quite desperate so she may have no choice but to do so. As of now Haerim discovering the scar means nothing much as she has already confirmed that Mireyong is the real daughter but she will always have doubts whenever she comes across anyone with a similar story or situation and it doesn’t help that she had discovered that Sora was also adopted around the same time that she had abandoned her sister. What is really going to get to her is that she will think that she is loosing out to her sister once again and that she was better of if said sister was never born in the first place. This being because her husband will still have feelings for his former wife that is if she hasn’t made him fall for her totally by playing the victim card and what not but also loosing out her first love to her sister will really be the breaking point for her. You can expect her to go all sort of Psycho at this point. Bet she will give Psycho Mum a run for her money at this point as well and am looking forward to that when it happens.

Yep this woman seems to have gotten Psychic Abilities along the way. :)  Liked how she read his mind or rather figured out what he was thinking. But this further reinforces the thought that she isn’t going to let him walk away as he hopes. It will also be interesting to see how she is going to further make Sora look in a negative light to get a reaction from him. Right now Sora has her Knights but she is going to do her best to have them removed so that she can have them all to herself. Right now she has been playing the victim card to maximum effect but if people start to have doubts then she loses her ace in the hole so she needs to make people doubt Sora first. For instance when she spoke ill of Sora infront of Jisuk her intent was to potray not only herself as the victim but also paint Sora in a negative light. Unfortunately it didn’t go so well since he already knew her and it confused her but not that she has got his number she is going to play the same game but change the rules to get her way plus she knows that he can’t reveal the truth about himself to Sora so she is further going to use that to her advantage and even hurt Sora along the way.

I agree with people when they say that it won’t be right for Sora to take back her husband after all is said and done. Sure he may think that what he was doing was for the best for his family but Sora is going to disagree with that. As a family they should sit down and discuss their problems and try to find a solution together. He should have been more honest with her and she may have even surprised him by agreeing to said conditions. (mind you she never would but then again he might have known this and that’s why didn’t do it). The problem is that he felt that he was cornered the moment that he left that loan shark like that after the accident and Psycho Mum knew about that and agreed to cover it up for him if he did what she had asked of him. Sora on the other hand would have convinced him to turn himself in and that would have been the smart choice I seriously doubt that Psycho Mum could have done anything at that point. Unfortunately he wasn’t thinking straight and did a foolish thing and now he has to pay the piper. What makes it worse is that since he has declared himself dead he really can’t do anything now that he knows that Inwook is interested in his wife because he has been legally declared dead.

The only sort of good thing for him is that Haerim doesn’t want Sora and Inwook to be together for her own selfish desires so she is going to try her level best to break them apart. Unfortunately that is only going to bring them closer the exact opposite of what they want. So either Jisuk is going to turn a blind eye to what she is doing because that is what he wants or he is also going to help indirectly as well.

Frankly I am starting to worry just how long Jisuk can stay in that place without becoming totally corrupt. Right now he is a bit concerned about the others around him and is trying to fix the problems that Jaewook initially caused and all and also helping save the company but he doesn’t have any real power when he is merely a puppet of Psycho Mum who isn’t going to always give him a free reign unless it serves her cause and all. For instance lets take the grandfather for instance if he gets a stroke after confronting Psycho Mum and he finds him in said condition he isn’t so far gone out that he is going to ignore him and might even try to call out for help but he is going to be stopped by Psycho Mum who will end up convincing him not to do so because grandfather has figured out the truth and if he recovers then he is going to send him back if not send him to jail for fraud and all and thus their deal is going to be called of and if that happens he probably will need to pay her back meaning his hands are going to be tied once again and you can be sure in said condition he is going to end up siding with her. That is why Inwook must be the one to save him. Regardless of this you can be sure that Inwook is going to blamed for his grandfathers condition since he supposedly prescribed the so called toninc to him and if Psycho Mum doesn’t accuse him then Jaesup will certainly do so just to play the part but also to ensure that he doesn’t come near the grandfather and all.

This actually brings me to a point that @maddymappo brought regarding the medicine that Psycho Mum bought and agreed to say that it was from him without checking the contents. While he knows that she is a scheming woman he doesn’t know just how far she is willing to go. So for instance he knows that she wants her son to take over the company thus he has been staying away from said company and he even knows that she was responsible for his downfall during his time over there he still doesn’t think that she will resort to hurting him or his grandfather because he is under the mistaken belief that they are family and family doesn’t hurt each other or to be more exact harm each other so he is willing to give her a pass. Plus since he doesn’t live there anymore he is grateful that she is taking care of his grandfather instead of him. I think that he also knows that his grandfather doesn’t get along with her so he would know that he wouldn’t take the medicine if he knew it was from her but on the other hand he would take it if it came from him. But like I said he feels grateful and thankful to her which is going to cost him. So while I don’t think that the grandfather is going to accuse him of trying to poison him he knows what kind of DiL he has and he may very well suspect her but before he can reveal any of this the others around are going to accuse him. Probably the only one that is going to believe him is going to be Sora another reason why he is going to be grateful towards her.

This also brings me to another point why is Inwook even staying on his own and thus moved out of his house. The answer to that probably is Psycho Mum. While he wants to be a family and all he must have clearly gotten the vibes from her that he wasn’t all that welcome because she felt threatened by him as well as her son so he moved out to give her a piece of mind. Clearly a mistake on his part but what can one say and do. He tries his best to be on good terms but she can’t seem to see his sincerity because of her greed and ambition and it is eventually going to cost her big time. Plus if Sora knows that she was the one responsible for her current families condition then I choose to believe that Sora is going to be out for her blood. As they say beware the nice and quiet ones. Heck even a Miryong and Sora Team Up is going to be awesome and is going to leave the enemies quaking in their heels which will be just desert in my opinion.

Speaking of Mireyong does anyone think that she actually has feelings for Jaewook or like people claim she is a gold digger looking for an opportunity to make it big. For me I think that she actually has feelings for him as could be witnessed when she seemed irrational and all and demanded that Psycho Mum does all in her power to cure Jaewook and what not. No matter the abuse she has suffered by his hands she feels a connection with him at the same time. Perhaps it is the fact that they were two lonely souls or something similar but she certainly seems to care about him genuinely and I therefore hope that those two can find happiness with each other by the end of the show.

Someone brought up the fact that they initially thought that Haerim was going to frame Sora by poisoning her food but it turned out that her real objective was for Jaewook to have her eliminated. Frankly speaking I wouldn’t be surprised if she actually does that later on. Like people mentioned she is one devious person and all and she needs to have her shiny new toy to play with until she gets tired or what she wants. Part of her plan failed being that Sora and her restaurant was finally selected even after said incident and all so she is definitely going to go with Plan B. Infact I doubt that she is being so friendly to Brat for any good reason and has some sort of nefarious plan up her sleeve. She knows that Jaewook isn’t going to believe that Sora poisoned the food intentionally so it might not work but lets say she gets Brat to do it for her this way she still gets to have her hands clean while someone else does her dirty work for her and it helps that Brat holds a grudge against Sora. Now one would think that Brat wouldn’t do anything to harm or hurt her family and one would be normally correct in that department but since she holds a grudge against Sora she isn’t going to be thinking straight and may even think that this is the perfect way to get rid of her from the family. Even if that isn’t the case you know that Haerim is going to make it sound like what she is doing is for the best for Brats family for instance she may make it appear that she is afraid that Sora is going to continue to harass her fiancé because she still thinks that he is her husband if she is around them and if that continues they are eventually going to take legal action and all as she warned her and that would man that they would be out on the street but if she makes it so that they don’t have to deal with them then she is going to help her out. Perhaps even promise her that she will give her own shop for her to run and since her husband didn’t actually pass and has no job will mean that she will just take Haerim up on her offer. So in this case she can bring up substandard goods which people will get sick after eating their food meaning the company is going to try and terminate their contract with them. Clearly Haerim will promise her that no harm will come to her family because she will either deal with it in return for them leaving or using the added offer of a shop or something similar to bribe her. Granted Sora is going to feel so wrong about this that she will try to get to the bottom of this and try to prove her innocence along the way and I suspect that only Inwook will be on her side at this point which is only going to make Haerim even more mad. She will certainly try and pressure Brat to make Sora stop or the deal is of. Oh and when questioned why the products were sub standard if they are found out you can be sure that Brat is going to try and blame it on Sora by saying that she told her to get said products to save on money and no one is going to find out. Clearly a lie.  Jisup himself won’t be able to do much because he will either believe this to be true and even if he doesn’t he will be ordered by the others to let it go if he knows what is good for him further tieing up his hands and instead of being grateful towards Inwook for helping his family he is going to take it out on him.

On other news I am interested in the new player in town aka JK Foods. This must be some major company that all the people are trying to stay on their good side on top of all this Psycho Mum is trying to get Inwook to marry their daughter. Clearly she isn’t doing this because she has the best interest at heart for him as she claims but has an agenda of her own to grow her own power base. Considering everything it is quite smart if she gets her way because on one hand she will have a Politician (Haerim”s dad) and JK Foods as In Laws clearly two very powerful people at her beck and call and not only that but even Haerims Dad needs to be in their good favour otherwise he may not even get elected. Perhaps a perfect form of her revenge against him from dumping her back then? So I wonder how this is going to play out can the daughter be an asset or an hindrance. I had the feeling that she initially came to the blind date because she was ordered to do so by the families and had no real interest in Inwook but after she saw him come to the rescue of Sora she changed her mind. Clearly she is going to be love rival to them. Inwook must be cursing his handsome good looks and kind nature at this point as to why all the girls want to be with him. J I guess it will have to be seen just how far Haerim can influence things in this department. For instance she will be against this pairing but knowing that Psycho Mum is the one that arranged it how far is she going to go to sabotage it. Clearly she is going to try and turn her against Sora and suggest ways to get rid of her which she may probably agree to it before realizing that Haerim is doing it for her own agenda then it is going to be even more awesome if she ends up joining Sora and Inwook’s team and go against Psycho Mum and family.

@Ldy Gmerm Brat really doesn’t seem to feel all that bad when it comes to hurting Sora. Infact I am pretty sure that she will somehow end up blaming Sora for anything that will go wrong. In many ways she and Haerim are alike only she isn’t all that smart. She thinks that she is but that is the reason why she is being played. Haerim just got lucky that she was the one that she ran into the restaurant that day, Had it been Karate Girl then she like Sora would have not only returned the purse that she conveniently forgot that day but would have also refused to accept any money that day from Haerim as well as any future gifts from her. Unfortunately she was the one and Haerim must be thanking her lucky stars.

You also asked what happened to Haerims nurse and if they got rid of her. The answer is kind of. The nurse took a bullet meant for the mother the result she had to leave. What I mean by this is that the Father found out that his wife had taken a DNA test out on Mireyong which thankfully had come out as a negative but as usual he didn’t care about the results but of how they would effect him and his campaign whether or not that was true. If it was true and she was his daughter and the reporters got wind of it then his career would be ruined as such a person that was coming of as a Gold Digger and worked at a bar was his daughter and if it was false then why do a test. His standard response was to get his wife admitted to a hospital where she wouldn’t be able to do any more harm if she was locked up. Some excuse could have easily been made for said reason and all. Fortunately for the mother the nurse decided to take the blame for said incident that she was the one that actually had the test run secretly under the mothers name who had told her that the person couldn’t have been her daughter and all. This way the dad could continue to either send his wife away but that would be problematic because if the nurse decided to talk it would be bad for him so he clearly gave her the option to leave because if she staid on she might have done something similar and further ruined his career and all. In other words the nurse saved the mother from being sent to the hospital but had to sacrifice herself in the process. This is still advantageous to Haerim as this means that another person that is loyal to her mother has to leave her side making her alone once again.

As of now Haerim doesn’t need to explain the scar or DNA results because she hasn’t done one on Sora and she is letting Sora get away because when questioned Sora told her mother that she must have gotten it when she was young and also told her that her parents are still alive so she isn’t suspicious at this point to run a test on her. Frankly speaking I don’t want Haerim’s mother to run a DNA test on Sora at this point and find out that she is her daughter. It is like you said she doesn’t think straight when it comes to the matter of her daughter Yerorim and she does anything to find her. At this point if she discovers the truth she is only endangering them both. The dad will probably send her to a mental asylum and Haerim will probably volunteer to go fetch the report or have it switched at the right time to make it seem like her mother actually has lost it, The only way that I would be okay for her mother to run the test would be if she had a way to protect both herself and Sora then I would be okay but as of now she doesn’t seem to have that kind of power. Infact she is surrounded by people that would harm her at this moment and she may not be fully aware of this. The only person that she can sort of count on is her nephew and the real reason why she brought him back to Korea but as seen in the last episode he isn’t always around when she needs him as he is busy with Karate Girl and all and even when that isn’t the case he doesn’t know what is going on. Such as in the episode that her husband decided to drug her and place her in the basement. When he came home he was informed that the Aunt was sent to the hospital and when he tried to question which one he was clearly threatened to drop it if he wanted to continue to study in Korea. I assume by this that they are paying for his education and all while he is there so he foolishly dropped the matter. In other words he really can’t seem to do anything as of now. The only person on her side then was her nurse but she was forced to leave her. Even the maid is on Haerim’s side and constantly reports her mothers actions to her. If she has to choose over Haerims Mother and the other members of the family she is clearly going to choose the later as they are the ones that are paying her wages and if she goes against them then there goes her job and she doesn’t want that. Though I suspect that you are correct in assuming that some action of Haerim’s is what will trigger Sora’s memory of what happened in the past. If Haerim were to leave things as they were then she would probably have been safe but that isn’t going to be the case. I wonder what the trigger will be. Will she accidentally drop another bowl of noodles on her or have her run down by a motorcycle with her driving it instead. I doubt that it would be anything that she says. Perhaps it might be what Mireyong accidentally lets it slip and she gets a flashback to similar things happening to her when she was young. Though I doubt that she will be smart enough to ask her mother first but will confront Heorim and end up freaking her out and causing problems and all, She will think that she has all her bases covered and even fake a DNA test once again but she will probably not count on her cousin to spoil the plan. Like I said earlier he is now dating Karate Girl who just so happens to be Sorra’s sister and he will recognize Sora from the pictures. Perhaps not at first since I doubt that he actually saw any of her pictures when she was young as he was probably living in the States and all with his family. So it will probably be if he finds one of the missing posters that his Aunt keeps or finds her looking at some of Yeorims old pictures that is if her family has still allowed them to be there and at that point he will recognize her and either tell his Aunt or provide some proof. Game Over for Haerim then,

@UnniSarah You asked if we were sure that Jaewook and Haerim slept together. The answer to that question is a pretty big Yes from the scenes that were shown. Granted they didn’t show him in bed with her doing what not with her but they way they were dressed seemed to indicate that was indeed the case. They both seemed to have a whole lot less clothes from what they last had on a scene indicating that it must have happened ofscreen and since this is a age restricted show to a certain extent they didn’t show us that and left it up for our imagination. Clearly Haerim did it to verify if he still had the scar on his back to prove his identity and she felt that this would be the best way to do so as he wouldn’t otherwise show her his back if he was sober and all. Nor could he get out of it that point because Miryeong was going on how the real Jaewook had a scar on his back and he clearly doesn’t have one now. Perhaps he may end up getting a fake scar to avoid suspicion though I doubt that it could help at this point because Inwook has clearly seen him without one and he would be suspicious how he has one now. As for the fact that he was drunk and was thinking that it was Sora is no excuse. Being drunk doesn’t hold in court I am sorry to say or even excuse his behavior. Let’s say that he was drunk and tried to get handsy with another woman or even his wife and neither wanted to do so they could easily accuse him of rape and him trying the excuse of him being drunk wouldn’t hold up in court. Atleast not in British Court Of Law that I am aware of. Can’t say the same for Korean Law and Drama Law though I suspect that would be similar as well. So no is actions aren’t excusable or even justifiable. At this point I don’t care whether or not he will end up with Haerim but I certainly don’t want him to get back with Sora who he has hurt both emotionally as well as psychically even if that wasn’t his intent. Plus you can be sure that he isn’t going to stop there if he need to maintain his cover. If he ends up revealing the truth regarding Sora’s birth identity and all that is good and that will sort of make up for his actions but they still won’t be forgiven so easily nor should they. His punishment will be to lose the woman he loves to another person and not be able to do anything about it.

Still these dramas are all about forgiveness and redemption in the end so unless Haerim ends up dead she will most probably end up in an asylum the same fate that she let her mother go through, Perhaps the only visitor that will show up is going to be Jisup who will feel bad for her and perhaps blame himself for her current position and all. So he will either try to stick with her or just be there as a friend. On the other hand even if they forgive her I think she might try the victim card once more and how she doesn’t want to lose the people she loves and cares to her sister once more etc.. may make him change his mind and all and thus the two of them can spend their life with each other. Whatever the case I don’t want him to return to his wife after all he has said and done to her but I guess I should prepare myself just incase this happens and she does end up forgiving him because she understands that he did it for the family because he loved and cared about them and had no real choice in the matter.

What I really like is how Haerim is against Inwook wanting to be with Sora and is using his family against her. While I agree that Psyho Mum would be against Sora because current her brings nothing to the table nor will it be advantageous to her but on the other hand if she knows the truth she may prefer her over Haerim as she is the real daughter and all of the family but that leaves her with a small problem. Soara is clearly not going to want to be with her son and she can’t exactly get Jisup to continue the charade just to get him to dump Haerim and marry her again. That would be a whole lot of problems for her to handle nor can she get her son to go after her when he recovers and all. Sora is better out of the picture for her. She clearly wouldn’t want her to marry Inwook before or even after the truth is revealed. The grandfather on the other hand wouldn’t have an issue of having Sora as his family member. He knows what kind of family she comes from and even likes her daughter so he probably would be okay with that especially if she brings positive changes in Inwook. The only problem is her former MiL who I might bring up later on.

@Ldy Gmerm As of now I don’t think that Haerim fully suspects that Sora is the lost daughter. Remember that she has done a DNA test on Mireyong and has a positive result. Things may eventually lead her to suspect otherwise such as she recently found out that Sora was adopted around the same age that her sister was lost so she may start to suspect something down the line but as of now any suspicious that she seems to get she ignores them a moment later because of the DNA test done on Miryeong. Perhaps seeing the two of them together may make her doubt the test results or if Sora somehow finds her hair clip with Haerim she might question why she has that making her suspect that she got the test done on the wrong person and have another test done secretly with the aid of Brat. Other than that why I suspect that she tends to get so hostile towards Sora is because she is someone that doesn’t back down or easily intimidated by her. Other people in her situation would have been trying to curry favour from her or try and beg forgiveness for any thing that may have wronged her. Instead Sora speaks her mind and refuses to apologize to her if she thinks that she isn’t to blame. Plus Sora also has an idea regarding Haerim and what she has done and she needs her to stay quiet. For instance remember the incident where her mother slapped Sora when they were young and all and what happened next. Haerim who was conveniently there took a picture of said incident and uploaded it on the net. She clearly blamed it on Sora at that point and then made it seem like if she paid her of everything would be over such as when she and her father tried to offer her money and even a new phone. Sora had no real idea of what was going on. Naturally she didn’t even have any photos on the phone as well but Haerim was afraid that if the truth was revealed then an investigation would eventually lead her to be the culprit so she makes it seem like she gave Sora the money in private which her father seems to believe. If Sora were to reveal any of this lets say to the mother it would put Haerim in a bad spot sort of. Clearly she could spin some sort of lie to her father who would probably believe her that Sora was making up stuff perhaps because she wanted more money or so but it really wouldn’t help her with her mother who would have further suspicions regarding her. Then we also have the incident that caused Sora to get expelled from school if her mother actually believes that Sora might have been innocent then she will further start to suspect her. Right now she claims to be innocent and the victim but if people start to doubt her then it would be game over for her once people find proof and while the dad wouldn’t be interested her mother certainly would be and once proof is provided it would be a different matter for her father. Right now she can perhaps still spin up that her mother is crazy and that Sora is probably using that to her advantage against her dad and it probably might work but certainly not against her mother. Thus the reason why she is trying to keep those two apart. Also another reason why she wanted to be with her mother and not let her go with Sora was further damage control. Remember she is trying her level best that the mother doesn’t meet up with her biological daughter because she is actually afraid that the daughter will remember everything and tell them that she was abandoned by her and this will mean that her adoption will be canceled and she will be abandoned once again. So to prevent this she is trying to control her mothers movement so that this doesn’t happen.

@Ldy Gmerm In regards to Sora knowing about whether or not she is adopted the answer to that question is Yes she is aware of said fact even though the family tried to keep it a secret from her. Apparently she found out when she was young. I don’t recall the exact episode but she asks to speak with Brat privately and tells her that she was sorry and that she felt guilty towards her because she thinks that she stole the love that belonged to her sister and will try and make it upto her. When the sister asks when she found out and why is she telling her now. She tells Brat that she accidentally read her diary which had this fact written down further making Brat mad and think that she is a cunning person and making her the bad person all along which I find amusing. This was far earlier than we were initially made of the fact because in another earlier episode before Sora revealed this fact to her it was shown that she had overheard her mother and Brat having an argument outside the house and all. This was when she was still young and in school. Brat wanted to go and study abroad but the family didn’t have any funds to do so. She wanted to use the funds that they were saving up for Sora’s education. She was bitter about it because while she was interested in studying Sora wasn’t all that because she wanted to help the family and all. In the end she stole that money and ran of all the good that it did her because she still couldn’t do anything about it and still blames everything on Sora that goes wrong with her life and thinks that her sister is some sort of devious mastermind that is really has her own agenda and isn’t as innocent as she looks and appears to others and is instead putting on an act to fool others. Blinding her to her sisters sincerity and that is why she is being manipulated so easily by Haerim which I have no doubt that she will regret near the end of the show but not before and continue to blame all that is wrong with her life on her sister. But that is far as the Birth Secret goes. If Sora wasn’t supposed to know that she was adopted then clearly Karate Girl who is younger than her wouldn’t know about said fact and it is equally going to surprise her when she finds out hope this helps.

@maddymappo It seems like Brats husband still has feelings for her he still seems to be jealous of her going out to meet guys such as when she went out clubbing or when she is going out to meet Haerim who according K-Drama Laws 101 she has her name saved as someone else aka Luxury Brands so he naturally is getting the wrong idea and thinking that it is a guy. On top of all this now that he is divorced this makes him a free man and also allows him to date other people yet he isn’t doing so. Remember that other hostel mate who he looked out tried to make a pass on him once she discovered that he has supposedly divorced his wife thanks to the rumor that she heard from others. But that not only didn’t work but he told her that she was mistaken and that he was to afraid to divorce his wife and all showing that he really is ready to let go of her. Frankly he doesn’t even need to return to her home to help her cover up the fact that they are divorced but he is doing so because he still has feelings for her. I certainly feel bad that he failed the exam and according to another Korean Drama Law 101 he is going to try and hide this fact from the family and will either try and do some sort of odd end jobs so that the family doesn’t find out and worry or he will end up working for Sora. Probably a bit of both. Sora will perhaps find him at one of those jobs maybe In a situation and all and he will beg her not to tell her family and she will agree to it but in return to work for her instead. Now instead of being grateful to her sister Brat is instead going to think that she did so just to lord it over her and make fun of her later on instead of the fact that she was genuinely worried about him and had no agenda at all. Then again what do I know.

Now finally before I end my post I want to bring up Jisuks mother. To be honest I find her amusing. Well not the part that she likes to cause trouble for her family even if she doesn’t intend for that to happen but also how she is greedy after rich men and their money and how she falls for the wrong person. J She is certainly going to have a problem when she comes across Psycho Mum who will clearly see her as a threat and will thus not want her to be with the grandfather since she would get access to his wealth if he were to marry her not that he would since he is old enough to be her dad but let her dream on. What I do find amusing about her is how she likes to howl like a dog every now and then when she discovers something important especially when it concerns money and all. J I would have named her a female dog because of that but lets face it that would be so against the forum rules and regulations so I guess that we can go with Foxxy Lady for the time being. Foxes are after all part of the dog family so this should be close enough. On the other hand if anyone has a better suggestion for her or anyone else in this show I am all ears. I do have a few more names that I am considering and will let you know of them.

So far I have come up with the following

Madamme Wi Psycho Mum or Toxic Lady

Jisups Mother Foxxy Lady

Charra Karate Girl (she knows how to fight)

Inwook Naïve Doctor (Name work in progress)

Grandfather No name so far but since he is the only Gramps in this show it will be easy to understand.

Darra Brat (clearly she needs a better name than that so this is also work in progress)

Jisup Cheating Hubby or Desperate Husband

Jaewook Pitful Sun (okay work in progress for him as well)

Have no idea what to call Mireyong, and Soras parents for the moment that include both her foster and biological ones. Her Bio Dad could be called Ambitious Politician.

Well that will be all from my end for the moment I hope that you found this post helpful and it answered some of your questions. Either way looking forward to the next episode and your posts as well. So till then take care all of you and keep posting. :)

Okay as a bonus I wanted to leave all of you with something that I like to call Drama Logic Fail. This is where something is shown in the drama but can’t be easily explained and if someone can come up with a better explanation I will love to hear it. Mind you this is different from drama laws where something isn’t shown but may be assumed such as how Mireyong was captured the first time by Psycho Mum and all. Hope you agree with the two points that I currently have and if I note some more will let you know and perhaps by the end of the show will make a summary of them. Also note these don’t count things that could have been avoided due to miscommunication or so.

Anyway lets get on with the points. Surprisingly both consist of Miryeong.

Hope no one gets the wrong impression of me when I bring this one but I am really curious in regards to this. When Miryeong was captured for the first time we have to assume that she was held captive by that mental person who thought that she was his wife and all. Now one should think that she was held like that for a few days before she managed to finally escape. So if this is the case I am wondering how she managed going to the toilet in said situation. Infact the room she was placed in when she was imprisoned for the second time was just as worse as the first. So if she really wanted to answer natures call how would she manage to do so and why didn’t she try and escape during said times. If she had no other option then it would make sense that she did it in her clothes and I really don’t want to think about that. If there is an explanation that comes to any of your minds I am all ears.

The second point where Drama Logic seems to fail to me was when Jisup enters his office only to find her sitting in his seat. My question now is how did she manage to gain access to his office. We have already seen how much of a hard time Sora has to come and meet him courtesy of the security guards and all so how did Miryeong manage to gain access to the office and lets not forget those security badge passes that must be used in the company to enter certain areas and all. She clearly managed to avoid all that. But even more important were the guards sleeping at their posts that they missed her especially the condition or clothes that she was in that day, Fire The Guards if that was the case. :)

Anyway if any of you have any ideas and explanations regarding this or if you don’t agree with me let me know. :)

@yamiyugi   I know it is easy for a child or even an adult to spill a big pot of boiling water when lifted like that, but I absolutely believe HR did it intentionally. She is a psychopath.  She has no empathy.  As far as her own danger, psychopaths are very aggressive and high risk takers, they are not fearful that they will get hurt or get caught, like normal people.  Both she and Lady Wi take high risks on a daily basis, that no normal person would even imagine doing.   HR was adopted and probably had abandonment issues to begin with. Even natural born children become jealous of a new baby sibling. But in the case of HR it was pathological, she wanted her sister eliminated.  Then the mom instinctively knew HR lost her sister on purpose, and understandably went crazy. She lost her daughter and the other daughter did something to her. So she had the evil child sent back to the orphanage, making HR even crazier.   Why they took her back is not clear, but I think it is likely to have something to do with the husband's political ambition, wouldn't look good to return her and have a wife who believes a child is evil etc.  The husband never believed his wife, and had faith in HR who knew then and now how to sweet talk and con him.  JiSub had her pegged when he told IW to forget HR because the only thing she loves is what she wants. 

I think the father went back to get HR after the mother took her back because it would look bad for his career. Its also why he refuses to listen to what his wife says as well about how evil HR is and what she could have possibly done. His greed and ambition will end up being his downfall.

I keep having a feeling that Ji Sub will fall and become bad but I also feel that he will continue to try to right the wrongs and eventually realize how he was played. Does that mean he gets to have his life back with SR. NOPE!!! But I can see him learning about who she really is and trying to get her back to her family. Although he is able to see though HR he will still fall pray to her and that evil woman.

I have to wonder if by the end of this drama will one of them be truly dead. Will JW wake up and end up with his mistress (she seems just as nuts, but then she has been through a lot.)  or will he die and Ji Sub live his life for the rest of his days. If he wakes then what happens to Ji Sub. We know evil mom will need him gone so she is not caught. Eventually what she has done will make it to IW. I see him confronting Ji Sub and I can see him helping IW to right the wrongs this woman did in her greed. I can also see JW shocked and surprised to learn he has a twin and of what this woman did all to be in that family.

I doubt that HR will end up in jail for anything she did or has done. I can see her completely nuts. I also see her mother wanting to say sorry to her for not treating her right. One thing I do not want is for her to end up with IW after all she has done to him and everyone else. 

We have so many episodes to go so I keep on hoping that IW gets to be with SR but with a child between her and Ji Sub she may end up taking him back anyway even mad at what he did and who he was with. Although marrying another woman and sleeping with her is a no no. My guess he could end up confused as well about his identity and end up loosing it. Dealing with evil and HR would do it to anyone. 

23 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I think the father went back to get HR after the mother took her back because it would look bad for his career. Its also why he refuses to listen to what his wife says as well about how evil HR is and what she could have possibly done. His greed and ambition will end up being his downfall.

I keep having a feeling that Ji Sub will fall and become bad but I also feel that he will continue to try to right the wrongs and eventually realize how he was played. Does that mean he gets to have his life back with SR. NOPE!!! But I can see him learning about who she really is and trying to get her back to her family. Although he is able to see though HR he will still fall pray to her and that evil woman.

I have to wonder if by the end of this drama will one of them be truly dead. Will JW wake up and end up with his mistress (she seems just as nuts, but then she has been through a lot.)  or will he die and Ji Sub live his life for the rest of his days. If he wakes then what happens to Ji Sub. We know evil mom will need him gone so she is not caught. Eventually what she has done will make it to IW. I see him confronting Ji Sub and I can see him helping IW to right the wrongs this woman did in her greed. I can also see JW shocked and surprised to learn he has a twin and of what this woman did all to be in that family.

I doubt that HR will end up in jail for anything she did or has done. I can see her completely nuts. I also see her mother wanting to say sorry to her for not treating her right. One thing I do not want is for her to end up with IW after all she has done to him and everyone else. 

We have so many episodes to go so I keep on hoping that IW gets to be with SR but with a child between her and Ji Sub she may end up taking him back anyway even mad at what he did and who he was with. Although marrying another woman and sleeping with her is a no no. My guess he could end up confused as well about his identity and end up loosing it. Dealing with evil and HR would do it to anyone. 

Everything you say is true, but I do not agree that the adopted mother really mistreated HR, I think she was overwhelmed by HR's jealousy when her infant was born and was dealing with it on a daily basis and was always fearful that HR was going to do something to her natural born child.  And then of course it did. 

As of episode 44, I am  troubled about JiSub's hesitating to get help for grandpa because  his "mother" was telling him grandpa was going to expose the truth.  Ji Sub is losing his moral compass.   And it is sadly understandable considering the threat to his family and fearful he is since "mother" dearest murdered his unborn child.  I think he is going to make a huge sacrifice at the end for SR and his daughter.   He is going to confess to something he didn't do and perhaps go to prison to protect everyone.  He has to kind of accept that he has made a pact with the devil.   

38 minutes ago, maddymappo said:

Everything you say is true, but I do not agree that the adopted mother really mistreated HR, I think she was overwhelmed by HR's jealousy when her infant was born and was dealing with it on a daily basis and was always fearful that HR was going to do something to her natural born child.  And then of course it did. 

As of episode 44, I am  troubled about JiSub's hesitating to get help for grandpa because  his "mother" was telling him grandpa was going to expose the truth.  Ji Sub is losing his moral compass.   And it is sadly understandable considering the threat to his family and fearful he is since "mother" dearest murdered his unborn child.  I think he is going to make a huge sacrifice at the end for SR and his daughter.   He is going to confess to something he didn't do and perhaps go to prison to protect everyone.  He has to kind of accept that he has made a pact with the devil.   

I don't think that HR's mom mistreated her either I think its a matter of HR wanting all the love and no matter how much she was given she needed more. Then SR was born and she felt she was going to loose out since she was not the blood child. . I say she will saying sorry for having HR feel the way she did that it caused her to do bad things. Of course its not any ones fault that HR came into that house with abandonment issues and jealousy. If she had stopped trying to hold on to all the love and feeling threatened of the bio child she could have had all the love she wanted and the family too. Like you mentioned I believe that woman noticed HR's behavior as a child and was afraid as well. Of course it came to pass that her daughter ended up a casualty of HR although no one believes her. It is hard to embrace someone you either suspect of doing bad things and lying or actually see and experience them doing bad things and lying.

I too can see Ji Sub making a huge sacrifice for his family and I don't think it could end with Jail time. I can see him trying to save SR or his daughter and end up dying in the process. IF they allow SR and IW to be together then JS will not be able to come back to her after all that has happened and he did to hide the fact he was really alive. I can see him making the sacrifice if he sees his family happy again and does not want to mess that up by showing back up. It will be sad because I would like to have him get to know his twin brother and perhaps JW's personality would have changed as well.

Ji Sub should not have covered for HR today. But he did and he deserved that slap. They continue to go on about the incident that the woman has let go. Of course I knew they would do something to harrass her. HR because she can't stand she is with IW and knows she is Ji Sub's wife. Ji Sub may have been trying to keep her away from the company so she can't figure out he really is her hubby and to keep her from IW but IW can go see her anytime he wants.

Like you this issue with his not getting help for the grandfather will come back on him. He should not be listening to this woman but as you mentioned given that she paid someone to cause is wife to miscarry. i don't understand why she did that... other than to be nasty and let him know he harmed her if he did not do what she wanted. I guess since she lost her child long ago another persons baby means nothing.

I just hope they do not have plans to put IW back with HR at the end. I am sure she will do much more that will totally make that man look at her in horror and never want her back. HR has never dealt with IW being done with her let alone liking someone else. Given her MINE, MINE, MINE personality she will not handle it well. Especially when she ends up proving SR is the missing sister.

I am hoping HR lets it go for now hearing that SR was found after being hit by a bike. I honestly do not want her learning that SR is the sister yet. Once she does she will ramp up the harassment of this woman. The sister will regret how she treated SR and blamed her and wants her to go. I hope SR does go. It won't make her gain any love or support from her family cause she is a awful person with a hubby who has no job and yet she wants him to lie he is a civil servant.

@Ldy Gmerm  HR has no capacity to love anyone and it would be tragic for Iw to end up with her. Unless the writers make her go through som transformation, but given the arc of these villainous lead females, they usual spiral downward and just get worse and worse, perhaps having some insight at their last breath.  The problem is that it is only half way through the series and HR has already  burned her sister, left her sister stranded on street where she has an accident, left a woman to drown, left a woman in captivity,  gave the wrong blood type to a patient causing death and having her fiance take the blame, conspired to have her adopted mother put in a mental institute, framed an innocent woman of theft, caused a young bright young woman to be kicked out of school and destroyed her chances for higher education, and destroyed the reputation of a restaurant because of her jealousy of the true wife of a man she wants to marry.   So how does she redeem herself, ever? We are just waiting for her to do more and more evil.  How does a character like that end? And what of the creepy politician father, who married his wife for her money and had her institutionalized while he used her fortune. Then we have the unspeakable evil of the demented Lady Wi.   The webs they are weaving are so tight. 

20 minutes ago, maddymappo said:

@Ldy Gmerm  HR has no capacity to love anyone and it would be tragic for Iw to end up with her. Unless the writers make her go through som transformation, but given the arc of these villainous lead females, they usual spiral downward and just get worse and worse, perhaps having some insight at their last breath.  The problem is that it is only half way through the series and HR has already  burned her sister, left her sister stranded on street where she has an accident, left a woman to drown, left a woman in captivity,  gave the wrong blood type to a patient causing death and having her fiance take the blame, conspired to have her adopted mother put in a mental institute, framed an innocent woman of theft, caused a young bright young woman to be kicked out of school and destroyed her chances for higher education, and destroyed the reputation of a restaurant because of her jealousy of the true wife of a man she wants to marry.   So how does she redeem herself, ever? We are just waiting for her to do more and more evil.  How does a character like that end? And what of the creepy politician father, who married his wife for her money and had her institutionalized while he used her fortune. Then we have the unspeakable evil of the demented Lady Wi.   The webs they are weaving are so tight. 

All you mentioned above is true and frankly I can't see HR redeeming herself. She, I can see loosing her mind completely or trying to kill someone and ending up dead or hurt badly. For me I would never forgive HR because she let her mental issues over shadow any goodness she could have had. Everything she does is over kill and will be to cover up her dirt she has already done but also because she wants what never would have belonged to her. Sure her adopted father has manipulated her and prolly does not care one bit for her she is just a tool to use but HR has enough sense to know right from wrong but is able to let that go if it means a. she does not get caught for the things she does and b. she is able to keep the man she sees as a father favor.  I have never been one for Kumbaya moments when the baddies have do so much evil up to the last min. They need to pay in some way for what they have done.

Lady Wi I feel needs to lose everything she coveted and tried to take away that did not and would never have belonged to her. The woman is totally crazy just like HR. As for the politician I would love to see him loose everything and his wife finally divorce him. I feel like he does not deserve his wife or his daughter after the way he used and treated her all to get his hands on her  money. These three are dirty and will end up hurting themselves as they continue to do things to cover up their crimes and get rid of people they see as a threat.

I have to wonder how long will it take before HR does something that will trigger SR's memory to come back and lead her back to her old home? The bad guys can never leave well enough alone until the thing they wanted to hide comes out.

Now I hope that IW does not say too much about the fact he has caught that woman in a lie and finds his grandfathers pills in the trash. He needs to hurriedly have that man checked in the hospital and hide him. Will he do that or will he confront her?

@Ldy Gmerm   I am thinking it is possible that SR is not the politician's daughter He wanted to adopt HR, maybe because he knew he couldn't have children, and thought a family would look better for his career.  Maybe SR's mother had an affair? I am saying this because the father did not seem to really keep looking for his child.  Parents unless there is proof of death would keep looking. Mayb SR's mom was so crazy because her husband never really seemed concerned the daughter was lost???? Just an idea.  But the Mom did go to see grandpa in the hospital, so could grandpa be SR's bio dad? ( Just a thought ).

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Now I hope that IW does not say too much about the fact he has caught that woman in a lie and finds his grandfathers pills in the trash. He needs to hurriedly have that man checked in the hospital and hide him. Will he do that or will he confront her?

@Ldy Gmerm... As always the Good male will always confront the evil doer. They can’t help themselves because or should say that is how the Kwriters write their characters. I really want to iw to wake up and stop trusting people. This woman stole his father away from his wife.  I was quite shock to hear how IW’s father died. This man loves a woman who lied to him by bringing someone else’s baby and claiming it as his. Smh smh smh  For once there was a smart person in the family. Grandfather figures out that the woman brought in another baby into his household. He connected the dots and realized her scheme. If only he wasn’t sick and I swear she would have killed him to stop him from kicking her out. I feel Grandpa was very lucky he was sick. 

@maddymappo..... I think SR is the ambitious politician daughter. Because she tell him how could he not want to find his daughter. If she wasn’t his , the mother would have mentioned that the reason he didn’t care was because she wasn’t his. But she never mentioned it through anger.  

I could never forgive Hae Rim. She is to cruel and selfish. She is too crazy for me. Since she started being so jealous from a young age that she uses the excuse of being adopted. Ofcourse that line will only work on kind IW. I know for a fact hat JW never bought her innocent act. He loved her despite she was a biatchhhh smh smh 

HR wanted the nice guy because she could get away with anything. Even her adoptive father knows when she causes trouble. Like when MR showed up and he asked if she has something on her but she pushed all the blame on Lady Wi. But he will find out the truth and he will be pissed at HR.  He will then investigate and find out that HR did abandon his daughter. I can’t wait for that to happen. 

7 hours ago, maddymappo said:

@Ldy Gmerm   I am thinking it is possible that SR is not the politician's daughter He wanted to adopt HR, maybe because he knew he couldn't have children, and thought a family would look better for his career.  Maybe SR's mother had an affair? I am saying this because the father did not seem to really keep looking for his child.  Parents unless there is proof of death would keep looking. Mayb SR's mom was so crazy because her husband never really seemed concerned the daughter was lost???? Just an idea.  But the Mom did go to see grandpa in the hospital, so could grandpa be SR's bio dad? ( Just a thought ).

I think she is his daughter but it could be because it took so long for her to have a child of her own he could very well think it is someone else child (or HR could have even told that lie to her adopted father). But I mostly see him as not caring because he only wanted her money and never her. Married to her gave him the money and a bit of power to go for what he wanted. A wife nor a child was important enough for him only his ambition and greed.

LOL.. if Gramps turned out to be SR's bio dad that means no IW and SR.. SO I can't see it. What I can see is SR in some way helping that old man and IW. I just hope this man does not end up dead. I would love for him to be able to stay alive in order to see IW married to IW and happy living with him again.

6 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@Ldy Gmerm... As always the Good male will always confront the evil doer. They can’t help themselves because or should say that is how the Kwriters write their characters. I really want to iw to wake up and stop trusting people. This woman stole his father away from his wife.  I was quite shock to hear how IW’s father died. This man loves a woman who lied to him by bringing someone else’s baby and claiming it as his. Smh smh smh  For once there was a smart person in the family. Grandfather figures out that the woman brought in another baby into his household. He connected the dots and realized her scheme. If only he wasn’t sick and I swear she would have killed him to stop him from kicking her out. I feel Grandpa was very lucky he was sick. 

@maddymappo..... I think SR is the ambitious politician daughter. Because she tell him how could he not want to find his daughter. If she wasn’t his , the mother would have mentioned that the reason he didn’t care was because she wasn’t his. But she never mentioned it through anger.  

I could never forgive Hae Rim. She is to cruel and selfish. She is too crazy for me. Since she started being so jealous from a young age that she uses the excuse of being adopted. Ofcourse that line will only work on kind IW. I know for a fact hat JW never bought her innocent act. He loved her despite she was a biatchhhh smh smh 

HR wanted the nice guy because she could get away with anything. Even her adoptive father knows when she causes trouble. Like when MR showed up and he asked if she has something on her but she pushed all the blame on Lady Wi. But he will find out the truth and he will be pissed at HR.  He will then investigate and find out that HR did abandon his daughter. I can’t wait for that to happen. 

What you say is true. IW will not be able to help himself but to confront Lady Wi and she will only deny or push blame on him. She will want to hurriedly establish he harmed his grandfather to keep the heat from coming to her.

I had no doubt that gramps would figure out what she did unfortunately for him he was not smart enough not to eat or drink anything the woman put in front of him and to get to a doctor the moment he started feeling sick. I knew he would confront her but end up dropping to the floor and of course if he does it in front of her (Like he did) she would step over him and let him die if she could (like she did) snatching his pills away from him.

I find it funny she is angry at the man for never accepting her and yet here she has been caught as he always suspected her of bringing another child not of his blood line in that house to say it is. It amazes me she is angry at being proven the gold digger she always was but feels she needs to take everything from that family. If the baddies spent that much time and energy in building their own companies to run instead of trying to plot and scheme to wreck marriages, manipulate children, step children and to steal companies they have no right to we would really see a lot less anger and greed because they are in the wrong in the first place.

HR is going to part of why the man goes down. There is no doubt. Eventually she will only be seen as a liability for him. The man does not love her he likes her as a tool she is a stepping stone to other things. HR knows this I bet and is so starved to be loved and wanted that she is willing to do anything for the man. Until she learns that no matter what he does not love her and never have and the only reason he bought her back was to protect that image of his.

I think the only way he will be upset that his wife was correct and that HR really did abandoned SR is if it leaks out that SR is the missing daughter found at last. I can see him witnessing or finding out that HR really did what his wife accused her of and for him he will be trying damage control so it does not come back what she did to cause a scandal. I don't think the man will care until confronted by either SR or even his grand child and taken to task or at the most all his dirt starts to come out and its because of HR. Their dirt will cause him to loose everything he has.

HR is all we have said she is and more. We will not see her truly hit her stride until she proves that SR is the missing sister. WE all know we can not have SR coming back because she could confirm the truth that HR left her and she got hurt. That disputes HR's lie that she is not at fault and the girl ran off on her own. Proves what the mother suspected and said all along. It gives validity to the woman as not crazy.  Her greatest jealousy is of SR. She knows SR being found means she can no longer even pretend to be close to her mother because the woman will not want her near her , SR or her grandchild. Also the Ji Sub factor a rich family for SR means that they can not manipulate Js anymore in worry over her.

As much as I want to see SR and IW together married. I would never want to see her have to live in the same house with Madam Wi and HR.  Of course SR would see through both women but they would threaten her and anyone she cared about.

The sister of SR does not see what she did as wrong. Its a shame she does not see the bigger picture. She has totally been fooled over this. SR had already said she made a mistake in thinking that was Ji Sub the fact these people went this far speaks that there is something they are hiding. They are hiding behind being rich and claiming what happens has ruined his image. That is a total crock. What I am most disappointed in is Ji Sub going along with this even as JW. He will regret all this later.

The sister does not see that she let her jealousy , greed and envy get her. She may not see what her moms store means but it was used to put her through college I am sure and food and clothing on her back and in her mouth. For someone without a real job and a husband that does not have one either she dares to look down on her mom. But more than that she resents SR for being brought into that family and loved by her parents. I think on some level she is just like HR. Just without the tendency to kill. I am not sure if she was resentful of the real SR and was happy she was gone or if she was angry that her parents bought in another child to rise right as her real sister died. You can tell that HR is playing her anger over SR against her.  If the reputation of her mom's store is damaged then no one is able to make money to care for that family and her useless self. Damaging the reputation of the food means no customers and they are then open to lawsuits of people trying to say they got sick from eating there.

The other fact is after HR did that why are they coming there with a deal? How does not seem suspicious? I am glad that her adopted mom said to bring Ji Sub there to apologize for doing something so underhanded even when we know it was HR. I guess her family does not know it was HR before who did that to SR and stopped her from being able to go to collage. I think SR had the right idea for her second condition that they need to judge the woman's food without prejudice and help her get her reputation back. All I could see in the sister is her jealousy over SR being favored over the real daughter. But yet we have never seen her be anything but self centered and selfish useless twit who only thinks of herself and never wants to work to help.

Her husband is just as much as an idiot as she is. Running in to stop them when he has to hear what she did. HE is staying in their house on a lie when he has no job!.. I can't wait until they find that out. She yells she does not want to be there then she should have been moved in my opinion but she can't because she can't do anything on her own with no job and that useless man.

I hope SR does leave after she helps her adopted mom. Perhaps with her gone the woman will realize she will never gain favor or respect from her parents and that it has nothing to do with SR but with her.

So IW got smart and he learned something very important today. That a. Madam Wi lied over the pills and he found them in the trash a full bottle. b. he remembered her wanting to say the tonic came from him and lucky he went and pulled one to look at after remembering what the grandfather said. I hope he had that tested. I also have to wonder why he left the bottle in the trash after his flash backs. Madam Wi thought she was in the clear and he did not check the trash but you can tell from his question to Ji Sub that he is now suspicious. It looks like he talks to his grandfathers doctor to in the preview and then we see Madam Wi telling the doctor to kill the grandfather and then we see a conversation with HR's father about a will and everything being left to IW but we see IW come around the corner. I wonder if he heard everything or came in as they were done and walked away? I hope he is able to save his grandfather. 

I do love the preview where he is hugging SR at the playground. I wonder how that happened? (could this be related to below?)

So my main question is this. After finding out that SR was brought home with no memory after being hit by a bicycle and HR remembers she orders the sister out the car and is looking caught thinking it can't be true that SR could be her missing sister YR. But in the preview we see her saying it not true and thinking about the DNA test. So who's DNA did she test? (totally confused now) Why did she think that person was either the missing sister or not the missing sister? Was it the nutty mistress of JW? or was it the sister of SR?

We see in the preview that HR is going to try to run down SR with her car if we go by the fact the car is red like HR's. Will this be when IW possibly saves her and is hugging her in the playground having had a scare?

5 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

So my main question is this. After finding out that SR was brought home with no memory after being hit by a bicycle and HR remembers she orders the sister out the car and is looking caught thinking it can't be true that SR could be her missing sister YR. But in the preview we see her saying it not true and thinking about the DNA test. So who's DNA did she test? (totally confused now) Why did she think that person was either the missing sister or not the missing sister? Was it the nutty mistress of JW? or was it the sister of SR?

I am not sure which scene you are referring to. The last scene of episode 45 HR learns that SR was hit by a bike (like her sister) and was adopted. She has a flashback of her sister being hit by the bike. She looks worried and confused, she now knows that SR has a burn, and was hit by a bike, but she then refers to the DNA she saw thinking "it can't be"", meaning the DNA she had tested showing that MR is the bio daughter of her Mom, but of course that DNA test was done with SR's hairclip that HR found on the floor in MR's apartment.    Then in the previews for 46 we see HR showing MR pictures, I think pictures of YR just before she went missing. And of course MR doesn't recognize the child as herself.  

1 hour ago, maddymappo said:

I am not sure which scene you are referring to. The last scene of episode 45 HR learns that SR was hit by a bike (like her sister) and was adopted. She has a flashback of her sister being hit by the bike. She looks worried and confused, she now knows that SR has a burn, and was hit by a bike, but she then refers to the DNA she saw thinking "it can't be"", meaning the DNA she had tested showing that MR is the bio daughter of her Mom, but of course that DNA test was done with SR's hairclip that HR found on the floor in MR's apartment.    Then in the previews for 46 we see HR showing MR pictures, I think pictures of YR just before she went missing. And of course MR doesn't recognize the child as herself.  

The part in bold is what I needed. I knew she did a DNA test on hair from MR's flat. I just missed the part that it was actually SR's lost hair clip. Now it makes sense to me. HR has done a DNA test that was positive with SR's hair but mistakenly thought it was MR. Now she is learning more about SR and what she knows does not add up if MR is the missing sister.

My guess is the sister bought pictures of SR when she was younger and there is no way that HR can't recognize her as YR. Even if she can't there are pictures in the house somewhere (check the flyers the  mom had searching for YR at one time) that can be compared to the pictures she got her hands on of SR as a child. HR is asking MR trying to see if perhaps she knew the child. But of course MR would not. Eventually HR will learn that SR had been to MR's apartment before. What amazes me is MR was mean to SR that time at her flat and yet its SR that has helped her get away and gave her money.

Archived