[Drama 2017-2018] The Secret of My Love / My man's secret, 내 남자의 비밀, Mon-Fri 19:50

0ly40

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I finally caught up with episode 37 today and all that I can say is that I’m glad to see Park Junh Ah back as the evil second female lead. I missed her in that role every time that I watched her in one of her new dramas.  :) So far she hasn’t given one of her Psycho Patented Glares but it is only a matter of time that she will do and I can’t wait for that.

Anyway now on to the topic of the drama itself. The show is nice so far and interesting as well. The characters that I truly feel bad for are the children in this show or the next generation aka the twins Jisup and Jisuk, Inwook and Haerim. Sora to an extent but not as much as the other four. I know that I will be in the minority when I say this considering that I have placed Haerim in this list and knowing that she is the Evil Second Lead who has already done bad things and is going to continue to do worse things as the show continues.

While all that is true and her actions can’t be justified my reasons for feeling bad for her is because like the other children she is also a victim of the adults who are pretty much a greedy and ambitious lot. Atleast most of them are with a few exceptions. Will get to Haerim a bit later on but let us first focus on the adults to show what I mean.

For starters let me begin with her father. From what little we have been told about him it has been shown that he has been a greedy, selfish and ambitious man from the start. He finally got his brother’s wife. Okay that isn’t true just a joke from another drama and he certainly isn’t out to Save The Family. J But other than that lets look what we have learnt about him so far. When he was a kid he was jealous that the dog that his father gifted him wasn’t as good looking or expensive as the one that his father gifted his elder brother. Lets not even talk about the animal cruelty or brutality that he inflicted on the poor dog. Granted the poor dog was terrified of him but that is no way to treat an animal or even a person. Next lets go see him a few years later when he became an adult where we see that he hasn’t changed one bit. We find out that he was in a relationship with Madame Wi. Clearly the loved each other back then and still seem to carrying the torch for each other and the only thing holding them back is a certain person who I will get to. But what does he do does he end up marrying her no. Instead he decides to rise up the social ladder and to do this he finds a rich woman from a wealthy family and all. Aka Yu Rim’s mother and marries her. Meaning he ditches his former lover for a better life. One would think that this would be enough but this isn’t the case. Even now instead of his family his primary concern is his career and ambition. He doesn’t care one bit about his missing daughter or his wife he just doesn’t want his family to end up embarrassing him because that means he will have to say goodbye to his political career. Showing just how bad he is. Now while we are it let us add Haerim the victim once again. He was the one that went back to get her adopted again once his wife sent her back to the orphanage. Does anyone here think that he actually did it out of the goodness of his heart? I certainly don’t think so. This man has been devious from the start and unless she is his secret biological daughter I suspect another reason for his actions. This would be to get sympathy votes from the people. At this point I don’t know if the public is even aware that Haerim is adopted or not but if they do find out courtesy or reporters or something they will not only think that he is a great man but might even feel bad when they discover that he lost his child and raised one that wasn’t even his own like a true family and all. He will certainly get some votes. Not only that but he has already gotten Haerim’s loyalty. Like they say raise them young and they become loyal to you. Basically he is training his dog all over again but treating her differently because she is a person and not an animal. But the reasoning and objectives are still the same.

Not only this he takes full advantage of his wife’s assets when he knows that she can’t do much on her own. To prevent embarrassment from her he would rather have her locked up in a mental institution and just when people would start to talk about this he conveniently ships her off to the Land Of Exile. Now while I mean figuratively I really wouldn’t be surprised if he actually did this literally hoping that she would die along the way not knowing that his wife his made of stronger stuff than this. J Even then his wife's current condition is because of him to prevent her from causing further embarrassment he ordered the doctor to hold of treatment when she got injured while escaping allowing her to become a handicap. This way she can’t go out anymore and cause issues for him.

So when people say that he is going to feel bad when it will be revealed all that Haerim did and that he should have believed his wife over his daughter I have to say that I won’t fully agree with that statement. This man was already a piece of work even before Haerim entered his life. The only reason that he will ever feel bad is because Haerim has probably embarrassed him and ruined his career not because he should feel bad as a human. I would love to be proven wrong though.

Now let’s move on to Madame Wi who I have named Toxic/Psycho Lady. Let’s face it she may be even worse than Haerim’s father if that is even possible since she seems to be even more manipulative than the second lead. A surprising development in a daily drama where it seems that a supporting character is upto more evil and shady things than the second lead themselves. That is saying something. Now while I can’t say much about her youth let’s look at what we do know about her. Previously she was in a relationship with Haerim’s dad in her youth but once he moved on what did she do. She went after a married man (or am I mistaken and she went for Inuk’s father after he became a widow?) This was her step for to rise for power just like her former lover. After that she has pretty much manipulated her way to the top. She ended up getting pregnant supposedly with Inuk’s fathers child. I say supposedly because at this point it could easily have been Haerim’s dad as well but that might not be likely since he wouldn’t want anything to tarnish his name and all unless Haerim is also her daughter but that is grasping for straws at this point. Anyway as I was saying the child ensured her entrance in the family because the Grandfather wouldn’t have accepted her any other way into the family. Unfortunately for her the child died at childbirth dashing her hopes. Fortunately the doctor over there either took pity on her situation or thought of making a quick buck and informed her of a young mother passing away and leaving behind a set of twins. She saw this as an opportunity and took one twin with her and claimed it as her own.

One may ask why she didn’t take both but that would lead to complications that she didn’t need to deal with. For starters the twins Aunt was already alerted that her sister had given birth. It would have been easier for her to believe that one twin had perhaps died but both of them passing away would have been suspicious or if just one child had been born and then he was missing or died. Either way that might have led to a police investigation and that could have eventually tied her down and the game would have been over before it even started. Thus taking the child allowed her entrance into said family. Now did she love her child it would be hard to say. Perhaps raising him for X many years she may have grown some sort of affection but like her former lover used Haerim as a tool the same could be said for her as well. Jaesup was a tool for her as well. A means to an end. Her only goal as far as I can see happens to be gaining full possession of the company and use any means possible to attain it. Unfortunately for her she has to obstacles that she needs to get rid of namely the Grandfather and Inwook the rightful heir to the company. Without her son she has nothing so she pretty much tried to train him in her own image so that the company should be passed down to him. Once that happens she can easily get rid of him after all he is merely her puppet.

Once she found out that she was about to lose it all she came up with a hair brained plan to use the other twin to her advantage and pretend that he was her son. I say it is hair brained because it seems like nobody seems to have thought this out fully. First of all, what they are doing would be nothing short of marriage fraud that is if Haerim and Jisub end up getting married. I wonder how Jae Wook would think of that if he ever ends up waking up from his comma. On one hand I guess he might be happy that he finally got the girl even if it was indirectly but then again he might not be so happy that she was with someone else. We have already seen how jealous he was when she was with Inwook that he resorted to blackmail (if what Haerim said was true) what will he end up doing with Jisub. Instead of being thankful I wouldn’t be surprised if he tries to ruin Jisub life for being with his woman. But this won’t be the only problem that they would be facing. People have said that Jisub wouldn’t be able to get away with simply kissing Haerim he would have to sell his soul completely to accomplish this mission. Meaning that once they get married you can be sure that would entail not only sleeping in the same bed but also doing it. If this ends up resulting Haerim getting pregnant that will be another issue. Will Jisub be willing to let go of his other child. Well frankly he would have no choice to do so but that is another issue that no one seems to have considered. Unless he is fortunate enough that Haerim doesn’t want to have children from him and has been taking precautions and all but I doubt that will be the case.

On top of all this Jisub needs to make up backup plans to find ways to survive after three years are up because I don’t think Psycho Lady will let him walk away when he finishes his three years. He is currently a liability that she can’t afford. What if he decides to come clean then the game is up and if anyone can stop her such as Inwook then she will face problems. He is better of dead to her after all Dead Men Tell No Tales. She has conveniently asked him to fake his death. This means that he is already dead to the world and thus nobody would bother to search for him as he won’t be missing to them. Had he said that he was going away on a business trip that would have made said people wait for him and if he didn’t return they could have reported him either as a missing person or gone to the company to enquire why he wasn’t back causing another set of problems for her. In other words, he is better of dead and not only that she has already prepared his room for him. Aka send him back to that room that she had placed him when he tried to defy her or make demands such as requesting her for money. So unless he has a means to walk out this deal when the time is up he is already in big trouble. Well he seems to be having trouble in the form of Haerim who clearly has issues of letting people go once she gets attached to them as was witnessed when she was with drunk Inwook and told him that she wouldn’t want him to be happy with another woman. Meaning she thinks of him as her property and at this point Haerim isn’t going to care whether or not Jisub is Jisook or not once he is in her heart she isn’t going to let him go. Heck she wouldn’t mind a harem at this point from what it seems. She is terrible at sharing things. Etc..

As mentioned already Jaewook seems to have been a pawn of the elders I wonder if he has been causing all these problems as a form of defiance and trying to be his own person? Even then it seems that he can’t seem to say no to his own mother due to training that she has forced upon him.

Also the way Psycho Lady behaves I don’t think that Jaewook is necessary to her plans sort of but just a backup. Remember when I said that she wants the company that might not be fully true. What she really needs is money and power and as I said earlier both she and Haerim’s dad seem to still be carrying a torch for each other. Not the only reason that they aren’t together is because of Haerim’s mother. If she wasn’t in the picture you could be sure that she would have been with him. Infact if one considers her actions during the time that Haerim’s mother was in the States she pretty much took on the wife role and sort of made herself at home. Such as when she not only redecorated the room that he was living in but also sort of took over the running of the household such as ordering the maids to clean the bedsheets and what not. Also giving the Husband advice and all. The only thing that she didn’t do at this point was move in the house and start living there or move into his room. This was done because he was still married and it would have ruined his career and she would have been kicked out of her house by the grandfather. So the next best thing to be with the man she loves his to join the families with their children. In other words I am actually glad that Sora got lost as a child because otherwise you could be sure that she would have been in the spot that Haerim is currently in meaning that she would have to marry Jaewook. Then again it might have been good for Haerim as she would have been free to marry Inwook but why should Sora suffer.

Plus, the way Psycho Mum is behaving she is already planning on getting rid of all her obstacles one by one. She plans on killing the grandfather by slowly poisoning him and framing it on Inwook thus killing two birds with one stone. At this point she really won’t be needing Jisub since there will be no more need as she will be getting control of the company and if the board doesn’t agree to this they might only want Jaewook then she has him as a backup plan but even then she is getting paid while Jisub has nothing.

Overall I guess it is safe to say that Psycho Mum is the worse of the two parents. She has been responsible for trying to ruin atleast two families maybe even three if she were to get her way. As of now the best way for Karma to serve her would be if someone were to lock her up is a deep dark dungeon and “accidentally” were to lose the key to said place as well. Soon she would be forgotten to even memory. Her behind bars or even in prison wouldn’t be Justice enough. Consider the fact that she likes to lock up even sane people without a trial if they try to cross her in anyway such as her son’s mistress or Jisub for going against her or trying to bargain with her. If necessary, she will even kill someone if it will suit her needs such as Sora or rather cause a miscarriage. She will even resort to blackmail if it will be better yet make it seem like she is doing the other person a favour. A perfect example is when she found out that Haerim was responsible for supposedly killing Haerim. What does she do but silently abducts Miryeong and places her in her little cell and when Haerim accidentally finds out about her she not only lets her know that she knows that she was responsible for Miryeongs initial accident but then tells her that she is only keeping Mireyong like that because she would be a danger for Jaewook and her if she were free and all. Also making it seem like they are in the same boat now etc… Clearly Haerim can’t reveal the truth of why she really tried to kill Mireyong but be thankful to her but if Haerim were to serve her purpose or tries to get smart Psycho Mum has to simply release Mireyong or threaten to do so and Haerim will easily get back in line or sent away. It certainly helps Psycho Mum that Mireyong clearly thinks that Haerim is the one responsible for detaining her like that.

Another reason why one should slightly feel bad for Haerim. If you are going to accuse her of crimes let those be actual ones not something which she isn’t responsible for. Thus attempted murder can count but not detaining Mireyong. Unfortunately you can be sure that accusation will fall on her.

Now someone asked earlier whether or not the loan shark that Jisub fought with and injured is actually dead or not. One thing that I have learned is never believe something if it happens offscreen because there is a very good chance that it might not have actually happened. So while it is very possible I don’t think that this is the case. Like I said Psycho Mum majors in threats and blackmails. She will do anything and everything to get what she wants. In this case she needs Jusubs total and complete compliance if he is to play the part of her loyal puppet.  In other words, she needs him to be desperate to throw out even his morals. After all which married man is going to willingly not only sleep with another woman but marry her as well. Well there certainly are people like that out there but Jisub isn’t one of them. So to do that she tells him that the person is dead this also has the added advantage of him trying to do nothing stupid such as if he were to go to the police and say that Psycho Mum made him to all this she can warn him that if he does she will simply tell the cops that he murdered a person and she can bring her assistant or whatever he is as a witness. So not only does she not have means to threaten his family but she can also threaten him with a crime that he may not have fully committed.

Even take the loan sharks as perfect examples. Does anyone think that she paid them after he agreed to do her job. I would say the answer to that would be a big fat NO. She clearly cleared of his entire debt before she approached him with the deal but at the same time she must have insisted the loan shark pressure him and his family making him desperate enough to agree to her terms she only got fortunate enough that the loan shark leader got into an accident with him. Now she has him under her control and to make it permanent she tells him that the person had ended up dead. Now one would say why would the loan sharks even harass him and his family if they were already paid. I would say that they were paid extra by Psycho Mum to do that and if let’s say that Jisub did pay them then they were only getting extra but even then that would play into Psycho Mums advantage because there would be no normal means for him to do so unless he took loans or something and she could take advantage of that or he used some sort of illegal means etc…

Another question that was brought up was whether or not Haerim ever told her parents that Sora got injured the day she was lost or made some other excuse. While that has been answered already I would have said No to that as well because then her mothers anger towards her would have been justified and all but we have to remember something Haerim has perfected playing the victim from a very young age and if she were to tell them of the accident and that she left her injured sister like that it wouldn’t work. A better lie would be that they were playing hide and seek in the park when she lost her sister or something to that extent. That way proving her guilt would be harder or that she ran of and while Haerim tried to chase her she lost her etc..

Someone also asked that Haerim tried to frame Sora of theft of her necklace because she suspected that Sora might be Yurim  due to the scar on her leg and all. I don’t think that this is the case. One has to remember that at this point Haerim not only suspects Miryeong to be Yurim but has also gotten a DNA test to verify said fact. The result which was positive by the way. While the mark on Sora may have freaked her out a bit she won’t suspect her as Yurim for a bit her reaction is more of shock and guilt and I suspect that if she were to see another female with a similar scar after Sora she would pretty much react in a similar way. The frame up in my opinion was done more out of spite. Sora has been defiant from the start and she is full of pride so she wanted to teach her a lesson. Take for instance when Sora was a student and had a small scuffle with her she accused her of assault. She wants Sora to be humble towards her and to know her place. Meaning be subservient towards the rich since Sora is poor and to beg her for mercy. She certainly wouldn’t have gone easy on her if it hadn’t been for her mother that day and would have taken the matter to the police if need be.

But while we are on the topic of Mireyong and Haerim I really am enjoying Haerim doing her best so that her mother doesn’t find out the truth such as replacing the items in Mireyongs house that can be used for DNA results. She is going to kick herself when she discovers that she didn’t need to do any of that since Mireyong was never Yurim in the first place.  :)

So how does anyone think that Sora’s identity is going to get revealed to her real family> Can’t say how Haerim will discover it but I am guessing that her mother is going to discover it through her nephew. Since it is clear that Karate Girl and him are going to become an item once he discovers that she is a girl. So it will be probably be something like this that he is going to be at her home and will be looking over the family photos and sees a picture of a young Yurim/Sora and recognizes her and asks her who she is only to be told that she is her sister Sora. Either that or afterwards he is back home and sees his aunt with a picture of a young Yeorim and he will be like wait a minute didn’t I see a similar picture somewhere else. When questioned he will suddenly remember where and tell his aunt. By the way why can’t he tell Karate Girl is a girl She certainly not only looks like a girl but I am pretty sure she is even wearing lipstick at times. Drama Logic sometimes totally fails. :)

Can someone explain to me the relationship of the nurse and Haerim’s mother. She has been calling her Uni meaning older sister but I am assuming that she isn’t her actual sister unless she was the black sheep of the family but if she isn’t her actual sister then why is she so loyal to the mother. I mean I do get that younger females address older females as Unis out of respect but I am interested in knowing the exact relationship that they have and all. Has it been addressed and did I miss out on that or something.

Now onto the point where I think that Haerim is a victim of sorts. Not a complete one mind you especially since she had done horrible things such as abandoning her sister or leaving Mireyong to die etc… For starters she may have felt that she was abandoned when she was a child by her parents when she was at an orphanage (regardless of whether they were dead or not) and then later on when she got a real sister her adopted parents tried to abandon her again. (atelast her mother did) and only because her sister was lost did they (or atleast her father) got her back. (plus the reasons why I mentioned above). Then after all was said and done she couldn’t even be with the man she loved. Granted that was more of her own choice but it was also because her father was pushing her towards Jaewook. Can’t say how much is true what she told Inwook that he was blackmailing her. Remember she plays the victim card so well that it is hard to know the truth. She still claims that she lost her little sister by accident and her mother blames her for that. Then we have the current Jisub playing the part of Jaewook and confusing her. She isn’t falling for Jaewook but Jisub even if she doesn’t know that yet. What is going to happen when the real Jaewook were to return he is probably going to return to his Jerk ways and what not further hurting her. Granted with Haerim’s current personality she isn’t going to want Jisub to return to his family especially when she finds out that he is her sister’s husband but even then we saw what she said about Inwook when he was drunk so that means that she would consider the same for Jisub as well. So I guess if we were to go by the final pairings it should be something like this Haerim will end up with Jisub, Sora will be with Inwook and Jaewook if he survives will be with Miryeong. Mireyong does seem to actually have feelings for him no matter how crazy she may seem and act and not only that Jaewook has been seeing her for the longest when he could have easily moved on at anytime and all.

I know that there are some people that want Sora to be reunited with her husband by the end of the show but I certainly am not one of those persons. Like I mentioned he will be playing house with another woman that is not his wife and there will perhaps be even a good chance that Haerim will even get pregnant by him what is Sora going to do. Not only does her husband have a child by another woman to make it worse said child is her own sisters. This makes the child her nephew/niece and if they are still married does that even make it her stepchild? Am a bit confused in that department. Then on top of all this we have to remember that she has a greedy and immature MiL. Granted she isn’t full out evil and even thinks that she is doing something good for her family but it is for those very reasons that she has been made a fool all those times. So unless this woman matures and grows up she will continue to cause trouble for her. Meaning if she knows that Sora comes from a well of family you can be sure that she may try to take out more loans or go for some other dumb schemes to get rich quick and all. This will definitely not go well. On the other hand if she is sadled with a DiL like Haerim she will be brought to her place pretty soon as both sisters are totally different. Sora is kind and respectful towards her elders but Haerim on the other hand won’t tolerate any kind of behavior. She can equally be rude towards her and may even threaten to kick her out of the house and as we have already seen Jisub who is equally tired of his mother’s actions. The only reason that he hasn’t done so was because of Sora and how she would always try to look out for his mother and all. So at this point the only way that I may be okay with Sora returning back with Jisub is he gets back on his knees and begs for forgiveness and does something major to get back in her good books as well as his mother grows up. At this point I may be willing to give him a chance but otherwise no.

I know that he went to save his family from the loan sharks and all but I am sure that if he were to tell his wife she would have told him to refuse the deal and then he was forced to accept it because he thought that he had killed a man. Even then she would have told him that they would have found a way to survive and that he was better off if he had admitted to his crime at the police station since she would have still been waiting for him. Granted Psycho Mum would have taken some kind of action against him in retaliation but then we would have a decent revenge drama. On top of all this it is sad to see him fall to the Dark Side. He thinks that he is making a difference and correcting the wrongs of Jaewook but he isn’t realizing that he is falling into the trap and getting corrupted along the way. For starters he has already begun to abuse his power. A perfect example is when he dropped the company where is former friend worked. Did he really do it because their company was substandard. Sure that was one of the reasons but one can be sure that he was getting a rush of power when he realized that his friend was in the same position that he was in the past. He realized that he could make up for how he was treated by him such as when he got on his knees and begged him for help but was refused. Now given the same situation he did the same and not only refused to listen to him but also had the company removed from being selected. I am sure that he is going to eventually fall deeper into the dark side and do even more bad deeds and all thus further killing his chances of ever returning to his wife who would be ashamed of him when she discovers all that he has done even if it was in the name of family.

I really hope that the grandfather doesn’t die and if that happens that Inwook isn’t blamed. Instead find a way to pull one over Psycho Mum but I think that is quite impossible because she seems to be one step ahead of everyone including Haerim’s father and all.

Anyway I think that I will end this post at this point even though I have more to add. But on the other hand will look forward to reading your thoughts and posts. So till next time take care all of you and keep posting. :)

Episode 39:   I thought HR was going to poison the food at the contest in order to throw SR in jail and get her out of the picture. I didn't realize she was going to set up a confrontation to get JS  to reject his own wife.  We will see how he handles this. Now Iw already had suspicions about JS being Jw because the scar on his back mysteriously disappeared.  What is going through his mind now that SR said JW /JS is her husband?  Why didn't he even ask her for a picture if he suspected that she was confused?

There is so much angst but the writers manage to break it up with comic relief Do Ra - Hee and Ki ChaRa and  Ki Dae RA and Ban Sung-hae. 

53 minutes ago, maddymappo said:

Episode 39:   I thought HR was going to poison the food at the contest in order to throw SR in jail and get her out of the picture. I didn't realize she was going to set up a confrontation to get JS  to reject his own wife.  We will see how he handles this. Now Iw already had suspicions about JS being Jw because the scar on his back mysteriously disappeared.  What is going through his mind now that SR said JW /JS is her husband?  Why didn't he even ask her for a picture if he suspected that she was confused?

There is so much angst but the writers manage to break it up with comic relief Do Ra - Hee and Ki ChaRa and  Ki Dae RA and Ban Sung-hae. 

@maddymappo..... This is why I can never pity Hae Rim. She goes out of her way to hurt people. She is so selfish .. I feel she is purely evil and is capable of murder. 

@yamiyugi... a chingu I understand why you pity Ji sub abd Jae Wook but I can never pity Hae Rim. There are so many orphans in the world and they don’t all choose the wrong path. I think Hae Rim was adopted first and then Yu Rim was born. She felt so threatened by the Yu Rim she hated taking care of her but her sister loved her. There was no need for her to feel insecure. Like when Yu Rim got burned it was Hae Rim’s fault I bet you Yu Ri didn’t say a word. As I watched that little girl get burned , HR just looked at her while she cried instead of comforting her. When she was with Yu Rim she purposely left her YR and until she saw the accident. She looked at YR and started to cry that it wasn’t her fault . But in fact it was her fault in my opinion. If there was some flashback and I saw HR adoptive mother abusing her then I will pity her just a little bit and be more understanding. But YR’s mother admits how she treats HR IS WRONG. She said when she finds her daughter and finds out that she didn’t accidentally leave her on the street then she “IS READY TO PAY FOR HER SINS”. She sounds like she loved HR at some point until YR disappeared and I don’t think she suspected anything unti HR probably did or said something that made her doubt her. We even saw HR stab her self and blame her mom for doing it . 

Yes I agree HR’s adopted father doesn’t care for his wife or HR but I don’t know what his relationship with his daughter was like. I believe his ambition is his first love and I know he can be very cruel. That is why I fear if SR ever comes back this man will destroy HR because he knows all her dirty deals. He is always covering her mistakes. He won’t destroy for love but for part in playing him for a fool. Yes he will want to destroy her for good. But if he adored his daughter I fear of what he do to HR and what she is planning to do once she finds out the truth.  lol LOL lOL 

@UnniSarah  Hr is a mental case, Type B personality disorder. JS had her pegged when he told IW  to forget her because she only loves what sh wants.   She is an adult now and making decisions that are criminal and immoral.  She has the reasoning abity to know right from wrong and what is a crime.     Perhaps she had real abandonment trauma as a child, but she is a narcissist /psychopath.       After she  abandoned her sister she kept saying " I didn't do it I didn't do anything wrong".  After she left MR to die she said the same thing.    She is a psycho and has animal instincts, she could smell thatJS was not the real Jw from the getgo, she is figuring out the strategy of Madame Wi, because it takes a psycho to know a psycho.     As far as her parents, certainly her father is a lousy selfish half human, and her mother,  once her bio baby was born, couldn't handle HR's insane jealousy - and went insane herself. Then they returned her to the orphanage but no doubt because it looked bad for the father's career in politics  - to return an orphan, they took her back, even crazier with abandonment trauma than before, and the mother had a complete nervous breakdown.    So yeah she is sad and pathetic, but it does not excuse her for ruining the lives of the people around her to satisfy her insatiable needs.

1 hour ago, maddymappo said:

@UnniSarah  Hr is a mental case, Type B personality disorder. JS had her pegged when he told IW  to forget her because she only loves what sh wants.   She is an adult now and making decisions that are criminal and immoral.  She has the reasoning abity to know right from wrong and what is a crime.     Perhaps she had real abandonment trauma as a child, but she is a narcissist /psychopath.       After she  abandoned her sister she kept saying " I didn't do it I didn't do anything wrong".  After she left MR to die she said the same thing.    She is a psycho and has animal instincts, she could smell thatJS was not the real Jw from the getgo, she is figuring out the strategy of Madame Wi, because it takes a psycho to know a psycho.     As far as her parents, certainly her father is a lousy selfish half human, and her mother,  once her bio baby was born, couldn't handle HR's insane jealousy - and went insane herself. Then they returned her to the orphanage but no doubt because it looked bad for the father's career in politics  - to return an orphan, they took her back, even crazier with abandonment trauma than before, and the mother had a complete nervous breakdown.    So yeah she is sad and pathetic, but it does not excuse her for ruining the lives of the people around her to satisfy her insatiable needs.

@maddymappo.... Well said chingu. It does take a psycho to know one another. They will bond over their own abandonment issues but in the long run they will never trust each other because they BOTH ARE TO SELFISH ANS PSYCHOTIC.  At the beginning I was feeling sorry for Madam Wi but once she admitted to having hired someone to run Hit SR and making sure her baby died, was the final straw that made me realize she is reallllly sick. 

I like In Wook but I fear he is to much of a coward. I wonder will falling in love with SR will man him up but not sure. If IW gains powers and learn to Finallly stand up to Madame Wi then maybe he will be able to take over the company. I sometimes feel that he feels guilty for the mistreatment Jw suffered as child which turned JW into a selfish prick. The reason why I think so is because she wants to change Ji Sub. Turn him in to JW. But if she succeed in turning JS like JW she will lose the people who are siding with him now. It is because of JS moral compass that has changed the board members respect and loyalty to JS. 

Well we knew that HR would not stop until she found the real JW in his bed in a coma. So she now knows for sure that the one she is with is Ji Sub and of course she is going to take delight in keeping him from his family. It looks like she calls JW's mom out what she has done. (Yep, she does inform his mom of what she has done.) The woman learns that there is a chance JW will wake up. What type of situation will we have if or when he does?

IW suspects that there are two and that the one they have is Ji Sub not JW. Of course he is also letting SR know of his interest in her but she will not go to him at least not yet.  I think she will continue to hope that JI Sub will come back even a little  while longer even though he  as JW has been mean to her. Hoping that it truly is her husband and he has just lost his memory. IW has his work cut out for him with getting SR to like him if she ever does.

So the preview shows that SR's bio mom is again lashing out at SR (Did she ever find out that SR missed the appointment because she was in the process of miscarrying her baby?!) and seems to knock a tray out of her hand and the hot liquid gets on SR and we see her left her skirt to check the damage and she sees the burn scar from when SR was burned by the noodles by HR. Of course at the same time we see HR spying in the door learning that fact as well.

HR says something to SR as she and her daughter are leaving the building after the little girl runs to her dad and he rebuffs her.

We see HR has gone ahead and somehow got Ji sub in bed to sleep with her because we see him kiss her with a voice over about her regretting choosing him and then the bed scene and HR smirking as she sits up and a voice over saying she does not believe in regrets.

We also see IW giving SR a piggy back ride and her mumbling about his back being really warm.

Sorry I will say it again I WOULD NEVER Take him back if I learned he slept with another woman. It does not matter that he did it as part of this life he was living and had no choice he broke our vows and he slept with my sister even if she is an evil shrew and enticed him knowing who he really was. It is what will make this betrayal so much worse for SR when she finds out that really was her husband. HR will love to taunt SR with the fact she was with her husband and slept with him. 

I have no doubt that HR will say or do anything from this point on even try to get pregnant or say she is so she can hold on to him more letting him know she knows who he really is. This is an additional blow to SR when she finds out the truth. I don't think HR will get to keep any baby she has because she is not cut out to be a mother to children. HR is too selfish and self centered and children require too much work and sacrifice and HR is all about herself. But I can see her either miscarrying due to her own actions but blaming SR if it comes to that.

Once she herself confirms the possibility that SR is the missing daughter she will do anything to stop it from coming out. It won't work because the truth will eventually come out but she will try to keep SR from coming around or trying to hurt her.

It seems to me that HR slept with Ji Sub to confirm the truth but also to hurt SR. She confronted JW's evil adopted mother and called her out for what she has done.

It was so funny as she is paying the witch of a sister by bribing her with gifts. I wonder how this woman will feel later to learn she was used just so HR could get information about SR. That she betrayed her family because of her materialistic nature.

It was cute that IW carried a drunken SR home.. He has it out once again with crazy HR at the company and Ji Sub sees it. I have a feeling that JW will eventually wake up since they gave that woman hope today he could.

HR runs in and tries to stop her mother from being with SR only the woman does not want to listen to HR (as if she should after what HR has done to her. ) Poor SR comes in with a tray of hot drinks and in the woman's anger to either tell HR to get out of her room or in lashing out at her the hot drinks are knocked off the tray and on to SR. The woman is upset and yells at HR to get some ice and SR is saying she is ok but the woman rolls over and says let me see and as she lifts the skirt of SR she sees the burn scar and gasps looking up at SR who is totally confused by her response and we see HR looking in with the ice bag in her hand.

Preview shows SR leaving the house and a woman grabbing hold of her just as HR comes out. I want to bet that it is the mistress of JW who HR tried to kill and his adopted evil mother had locked up in that room that SR let her out of.

Another scene shows SR's little girl finally showing IW's grandfather the missing poster of Ji Sub and he is shocked and goes to ask. The next scene is of JW's girlfriend in a floppy hat sitting in SR's birth mother's living room and HR comes in looking shocked and scared as the woman takes off her shades.

So how will HR try to explain the burn scar or hide DNA from her adopted mother that SR is her missing daughter. Right now she has nothing to fear as SR does not remember that life but panic and anger will over rule HR until she does something that will trigger those memories I bet and cause SR to remember her past. Also I want this woman to know SR is her daughter. I hope so does manage to test the right DNA to prove it. But I hope she does not say anything. She has a tendency to go off the rails and if her husband or HR see it they will drag her to the basement and drug her. What happen to the nurse who was calling her Eonnie? Did they get rid of her?

@maddymappo @yamiyugi @Ldy Gmerm

OK!!! Chingu, I just finished binge watching Episode 40-42 chingu. Let me say I am all for In Wook and SR. She should be with a man who won’t betray her. I say this , he better not get jealous when she falls for In wook. I will be so richard simmons if he does. He told In woo to take care of her - - > Now In Wook can finally court SR. Can’t wait to see how he will do it. 

SR is hilarious she scolded In Wook to stop upsetting his grandfather and congratulated him in one go. LOL LOL 

He said he found someone after she told him to get married.

Chingu’s are we sure they slept together. Even if he did he was thinking of Seo Ra. I think HR and JS won’t be together in the end. He will probably lose SR but he won’t stay with SR. I believe JS will be part of the team making sure SR reunite with her family. 

@UnniSarah

One of my biggest issues with JS is  he is going down the wrong path and he wont be able to turn back around. Sure some of the things he does is a necessity to protect SR and his daughter but drinking and having a huge pity party because he had to to reject SR and his daughter in front of everyone does not make up for him falling pray to HR. Now that HR knows that JS is SR hubby she will take great delight in being with him not to mention her anger and jealousy over IW knowing and liking SR himself. For her its going to hurt hard that JS was upset about his wife and Iw likes SR. The moment she confirms that SR is the missing sister she intentionally lost she will totally want to get rid of her.

Right now she is trying to remove her to protect what she knows JW's mother did. So my question is does she know for sure that SR is the missing daughter? I keep wondering as to why she is so worried about SR being around her mother. SR is not the type to stir up trouble and she does not care enough about HR to talk about her or any of the things HR did to her so I wonder why she is so nervous about SR being around her mother if she is not aware or greatly suspects SR is the missing sister?

I have to wonder if SR's bio mom will asks questions but will be told whatever lie SR was told by her adopted family  about the burn scar and anything else to hide she was found and let it go or will HR come in before the woman can ask and not see the scar?

I look forward to IW trying to win SR's heart and I hope he succeeds. Just like you the min JS said to IW to take care of SR if he likes her so much I thought the same thing YOU CAN"T GET JEALOUS or want her back when you told the man to go after her and take care of her. IT may eat him up inside to know another man is with his wife but he is suppose to be dead and he told that man to take care of her.

It will doubly hurt SR to learn she was right and that was her hubby but he lied and treated her that way. Its one thing to have had memory loss living another life but JS knew exactly who he was and even though his hands were tied due to circumstances its going to hurt SR because she was made to believe she was wrong that she was crazy and threatened with police or having to pay compensation. But most of all that he slept with someone else way before she even started to have feelings and find love again.

Archived