[Drama 2017-2018] The Secret of My Love / My man's secret, 내 남자의 비밀, Mon-Fri 19:50

0ly40

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I like that Seo Ra and In wook but I fell sad that he will prolly fall in love with her and then Ji Sub comes back. I honestly do not want them back together.

As for Hae Rim she gets no sympathy or pity from me considering what she has done to her adopted mother and her sister. All the moves she made contributed to her state of lonesomeness. The man tried to stand up and declare the relationship and she lied again and pushed him away. I blame In Wook for being so foolish still over HR since she is the cause of his no longer practicing medicine. To continue to deal with someone who keeps showing you she will not change and to use the excuse about her father over and over come on. This last bit was the final straw for him but that does not mean that witch wont meddle when she realizes who he is hanging out with.

I love that she will like Ji Sub and I can't wait for her to learn that is not the real man who she assumes has changed a bit. Ji Subs personality is making her change her obsessive heart and the blows she gets from learning the truth later will be well worth the payment for the things she has done.

What I look forward to is how many more episodes do we have before SR is found to be the missing daughter and will the crime HR accused her of be cleared up? Perhaps Ji Sub will learn it was HR who did that while being with her.

I do hope the grandfather is not killed. I would rather him removed from that house or that woman kicked out of that house and moved to another.

@Ldy Gmerm..... I am quite the opposite about Ji Sub. I pity Ji Sub because I believe the man he thinks he killed conned him to believe he murdered him with the help of Jae Wook ‘s mother. Don’t forget the secretary was watching the Ji Sub the whole time... When all this started because of his aunt who borrowed all this money. The man he had fight with was with the same loan sharks who came to his home looking for their money while his aunt Fled. Remember she hired those loan sharks to harass the family. Ji Sub’s aunt is incapable of love. I expected her to be a bit overprotective of her nephew but she isn’t at all. 

@UnniSarah

I have no doubt Ji Sub will find out later that it was a set up or that the man is not dead and the woman just used that to his advantage. Yes he was forced into something but at the same time when he was made to do that he can't expect to come back into SR's life when she has moved on and want to pick up where he left off when he has been hugging and kissing another woman pretending to be his brother Jae Wok. Yes, I can see Ji Sub effecting Change in others around him. But he will also end up causing a lot of pain to those that loved him and believed he is still alive.

HR will end up finding out that he is Ji Sub and she too will want to hold on to him to keep him from SR. Especially if she finds out that SR is the missing sister she abandoned. I have a question. Did HR ever tell her adopted parents that SR got hurt that day? I bet she did not.

In the last episode (I have not watched this mornings yet.) We see SR's adopted mom notice her scar. IS that a birth mark she had before she was run over with the bike or is it from the day that HR abandoned her?

So its' confirmed that the woman he thinks of as his mother is really his aunt? And yet how can she be mad that SR would have someone new when she wanted her to get rid of his baby and kicked her out of the house. The woman took all of that money he got back meant for SR and again used it for some stupid scam that she will loose.

2 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

In the last episode (I have not watched this mornings yet.) We see SR's adopted mom notice her scar. IS that a birth mark she had before she was run over with the bike or is it from the day that HR abandoned her?

@Ldy Gmerm.... The scar was from boiling rames. Hae RIm was he one who burned her sister when they were younger.  We have no idea what else Hae RIm did to her younger sister. 

46 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@Ldy Gmerm.... The scar was from boiling rames. Hae RIm was he one who burned her sister when they were younger.  We have no idea what else Hae RIm did to her younger sister. 

HR certainly deserves what is coming for her later. This girl was so family hungry she did awful things like burn her sister with ramen? Yes, there is no doubt that she will be very afraid if SR comes back because she could remember that it was HR who ran off abandoning her and she got hurt or tell about the ramen incident. HR is nuts.. even kissing IW while he was passed out mumbling she wont let him be with someone else. Who in the heck does she think she is when she has lied that she does not like him and is about to marry another man?

12 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

HR certainly deserves what is coming for her later. This girl was so family hungry she did awful things like burn her sister with ramen? Yes, there is no doubt that she will be very afraid if SR comes back because she could remember that it was HR who ran off abandoning her and she got hurt or tell about the ramen incident. HR is nuts.. even kissing IW while he was passed out mumbling she wont let him be with someone else. Who in the heck does she think she is when she has lied that she does not like him and is about to marry another man?

@Ldy Gmerm..... Hae Rim suspects SR is her sister that is why she framed her for stealing the necklace. She saw the scar tooo..  Chingu , I have a major question.  It seems SR's age is in question. Is SR supposed to be younger or older. I think SR is 27 not 29 years old..... 

9 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@Ldy Gmerm..... Hae Rim suspects SR is her sister that is why she framed her for stealing the necklace. She saw the scar tooo..  Chingu , I have a major question.  It seems SR's age is in question. Is SR supposed to be younger or older. I think SR is 27 not 29 years old..... 

My guess is with the memory loss from the accident they just assumed she was older. SR is prolly 27 years old. Eventually HR will confirm that SR is who she suspects but that wont keep the truth from coming out just like that woman she had locked up will eventually get out and get her and Jae Wok's crazy mother. Both women will be scrambling when they realize for sure that SR is the missing daughter. This is only the beginning. I don't expect In Wok to go anywhere either contrary to what we see. I see him turning back. 

Ji Sub is very foolish and he needs to watch himself around both women.

26 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Ji Sub is very foolish and he needs to watch himself around both women.

@Ldy Gmerm..... I am afraid something will happen to him.... I suspect he will lose his memory and when he regains it he will be out for revenge. Ji Sup had so many pictures of his family in his office and bedroom. He is constantly following her. His other Fake mom is so scary...I can't wait for her to get what she deserves.... 

I havent watched today's episode yet and I hope SR doesn't lose her baby or her daughter...... I have my fingers crossed 

I don't In Wook is leaving either. He is already falling for SR and I think once he figures that out he will want to be by her side all the time...

Ji sup is truly homesick and in love with his wife. When she got hurt , he freaked out and ran to her. Screaming her name and everything and she opened her eyes and saw him. In preview he is kidnapped and Hae Rim still can’t stop snooping where she shouldn’t be. I knew there was a reason I can’t stand Hae Rim. Hae Rim is either stupid or just plain scary. 

SR’s ex BIL is now a civil servant and it took for him to divorce her to pass the test. This Kdrama universe is so funny. The look on her face when he told her he passed the exam. She was shocked and hurt. LOl LOL LOL 

What is a shocked to you tooo @sava2sava and @Ldy Gmerm when you saw the preview for episode 37?????

Like I said Jae Wook’s Mom is so scary..... She is trying her best to turn Ji sub EVIL. At least Ji sup scared the crap out of her but the crazy woman had a record of his daughter singing. She had someone try to kill his wife . I wonder if the accident was ruse so they can abort her baby. I hope not. 

Now Hae Rim knows that Ji Sub and Jae Wook looked alike. I wonder what she promised the man who Jw wants nothing to do with contractor. 

@Ldy Gmerm @sava2sava.... We all saw how possessive she is to her adoptive life , now she will become every more scary to keep the man Ji Sup. She has already fallen for him  and she still think In Wook will remain her always . Lol lol 

@UnniSarah

This is why I can't be for Ji Sub back with SR. How far can you go in hurting your wife even if you say you are someone named Jae Wok? There is also no doubt that HR will figure out that Ji Sub is living as Jae Wok and that his mother knows it and put him in that place. His personality is too far off from the real Jae Wok and she has started to like this version. Top it off he is SR's hubby and she is suppose to be pregnant by the man who is missing. HR is a very selfish and crazed woman who wants to hold on to someone who said he would not leave her. But she is also petty and vindictive and dislikes SR. I don't know if it is because she truly suspects she is the missing sister or if its because SR stands up to her but one thing is for sure because In wok has been hanging out with SR and she has found her at his apartment she will want to hurt the woman by going around with the man that looks like her husband. If she confirms that he is Ji Sub and confirms that SR is the missing sister there is no way she will want them to be back together when she has fallen for this version. Her greatest revenge is in marrying and sleeping with this man. Only things wont end like she wants. Eventually the real Jae Wok will wake and she will hate if In Wok falls for SR.

I really am full of pity for Ji Sup and SR and wish the family can be re-united.Of course I like In Wook, and it would not be bad for them to fall and love and marry but it is still a crying shame for Ji Sup.  All he did, everything was to sacrifice for his family. 

I was hoping upon hope upon hope that the writers would not go through with it and  make SR lose the baby, that was so sadistic and evil.  Really disgusting.  Now all I want is for Ms Wi to fall into a shark tank.  Perhaps she can pull in Koo Mi-hong with her. 

6 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

@UnniSarah

This is why I can't be for Ji Sub back with SR. How far can you go in hurting your wife even if you say you are someone named Jae Wok? There is also no doubt that HR will not figure out that Ji Sub is living as Jae Wok and that his mother knows it and put him in that place. His personality is too far off from the real Jae Wok and she has started to like this version. Top it off he is SR's hubby and she is suppose to be pregnant by the man who is missing. HR is a very selfish and crazed woman who wants to hold on to someone who said he would not leave her. But she is also petty and vindictive and dislikes SR. I don't know if it is because she truly suspects she is the missing sister or if its because SR stands up to her but one thing is for sure because In wok has been hanging out with SR and she has found her at his apartment she will want to hurt the woman by going around with the man that looks like her husband. If she confirms that he is Ji Sub and confirms that SR is the missing sister there is no way she will want them to be back together when she has fallen for this version. Her greatest revenge is in marrying and sleeping with this man. Only things wont end like she wants. Eventually the real Jae Wok will wake and she will hate if In Wok falls for SR.

Your right she has fallen for this version of him. I fear of her ever finding Jae Wook's body. SHe ( Hae Rim) is crazy enough to kill him so that fake Ji SUp can remain with her for life. I don't ever see him ever loving a woman like her. So selfish. I will be honest with you that even though Ji Sub is trying to protect his family and hurt them I can't help but feel that he is a good guy. I believe man who are truly good who start doing terrible stuff in the end hurt themselves. While they are hurting themselves they will be a time where they can't continue being bad because the guilt will eat them up inside. That is what i fear for Ji Sub. 

@maddymappo.... I too pity Ji Sub and SR. THey had a rough life but what made Ji Sub happy was SR and HS and vice versaa. I am such a sucker for people who suffer in the Kdrama land. I just can't help myself... TBH.... Whatever direction the writer goes with this story, I will enjoy it to the end.... I am rooting for JS and SR....... I am also rooting for SR and IW........ I am rooting for MY and JW........   :heart::heart::heart:     :grin:      happy-leaf-emoticon.gifhappy-leaf-emoticon.gif

The only sympathy I can give to Ji Sub is the fact he is trapped with crazy people with no way to get away from them. Thiese people care not for who they destroy as long as they are able to get what they want and exact revenge on people they feel treated them poorly. Even if that means destroying a family and harming someone.

I would be very happy to see the mom find out for sure that SR is her daughter. As it stands now she is in danger of being shipped back to the sanitarium. Her nurse tried to warn her but she would not listen.

HR and JW's mother learning that SR is the missing daughter will only make them panic and want to cover up the truth. Finding SR only harms them both as she has ruined the woman's marriage by stealing her husband to use him to stand in place of JW and HR is trying to keep this version but HR is afraid of the daughter coming back to out what she did and to not take the place in the fathers eye she is holding on to by a thread.

As for the councilman he will learn that his treatment to his wife over their missing daughter and the blind faith he had in HR will cause his downfall. Of course he wont get that until he is confronted with SR being his daughter and had he not listened to HR back then he could have found her when she was still in school. So many will receive blows from what they are doing now.

I cringe whenever I see HR because she is not going to stop until she proves that the JW she has is really JS. Also she still thinks to talk to IW any kind of way and even dare to say something to him about who he is with perhaps. HR has no reason to concern herself with IW's affairs. The min she did what she did to him with her father she lost all rights. She is just a very selfish person who cares not how she uses people.

I felt bad for IW when the police wanted to bring up his medical malpractice to SR. I think we saw the beginning of his falling for SR when she still stood beside him and said he did not hit her and also when she says she knows that there is a deeper story behind that Malpractice then she has heard. I think the best thing to happen to him is to meet SR. In knowing her he will see how she lives and learn to see that what he knows is so different but it opens his heart up to finally be free from HR and her toxic selfish and crazy behavior. Now I wonder will he put two and two together to also get that JS is living as JW? Can someone save his grandfather before he is killed by that poison that woman is feeding him. I keep hoping he wont eat or drink anything from her but then I see him do and he then gets sick. I really hope he does not die but they are able to prove he was poisoned.

SR is a little crazed and we will see her only get hurt more when she sees Ji Sub again. They will treat her badly and cause her to doubt herself and for that I can't forgive Ji Sub. She has become a pawn in a game she has no clue about.

I hope Grandpa doesn't die and if he has a heart attack he doesn't blame IW.  but Iw as a trained doctor even if no longer licensed, knows not to say he prescribed something out of hand - he is trained to look at what is in the medicine. Even if he is still naive and unaware of Madame Wi's warped plan to take over the company, even if he thinks she is well meaning, if you are a doctor, you don't say yeah I prescribed it, unless you look at the prescription.  

Archived