[Drama 2017-2018] The Secret of My Love / My man's secret, 내 남자의 비밀, Mon-Fri 19:50

0ly40

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

What amazes me is MR was mean to SR that time at her flat and yet its SR that has helped her get away and gave her mone

I think at first MR was mean, but SR helped her out a lot when she was in need and eventually MR trusted her and even said she really trusted SR to be alone in her home.

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, maddymappo said:

I think at first MR was mean, but SR helped her out a lot when she was in need and eventually MR trusted her and even said she really trusted SR to be alone in her home.

MR has no choice really since SR is the only one who has helped her. I see her having to help her again. I hope that MR does not die in this drama because I feel like after all of this if JW survives they should be together. (I wonder if he wakes up will he have a different personality?) JW's evil mom will again try to get rid of her along with HR and the father. At least MR is smart enough to realize that the moment she leaves that house alone Madam Wi will end up catching her and really doing away with her this time.

Does MR still have that flat? I have to wonder if she does will SR end up staying there since the sister wants her gone and SR may feel guilty that she brought trouble to her family because of her thinking JW was Ji Sub.

NO one at the moment is thinking that something is fishy with why these people seem to be still dwelling on SR's mistake with JW and Ji Sub when SR has admitted she was wrong and is moving on.  I feel like they are doing this hoping that SR will stop showing Ji Sub's picture around to stir up other questions.

The preview shows HR announcing  she found YR, but you can bet your bottom dollar she is going to present a shill  YR who she paid off with mocked up pictures from the ones DR gave her.  Then to demoralize and cause her mother more anguish, and  to lose all hope and never believe her daughter is really alive again,  ...she HR will expose the imposter and then (as planned) the imposter will  break down and give some crazy story about how  the real YR being dead as a child, so she thought she could inherit her money.   I really hope this is not what the writers are doing because it is so transparent, but after watching so many of these melos you just sort of know how they work.

16 hours ago, maddymappo said:

The preview shows HR announcing  she found YR, but you can bet your bottom dollar she is going to present a shill  YR who she paid off with mocked up pictures from the ones DR gave her.  Then to demoralize and cause her mother more anguish, and  to lose all hope and never believe her daughter is really alive again,  ...she HR will expose the imposter and then (as planned) the imposter will  break down and give some crazy story about how  the real YR being dead as a child, so she thought she could inherit her money.   I really hope this is not what the writers are doing because it is so transparent, but after watching so many of these melos you just sort of know how they work.

There was no way that HR was going to present the real missing YR to her family. For one it is the one person she dislike for so many reasons. It also brings up what she did to her years ago and the possibility of of her remembering how she lost her. I knew she would end up using MR because this woman is crazy and she gave her exactly what she wanted, to know where the real JW was. MR may not understand who the real YR is but she will play the part in order to keep staying there and have access to JW.

What the sister did was wrong and she left a trail. She steals all of SR's pictures of herself as a child never thinking how that would look in a half empty photo album but she also never considered if those pictures were important to SR as well.  Right off the bet we see the daughter mentioning to SR that most of the pictures are missing. Then we see HR going to her parents to say she found YR and stealing more hair from SR so she can continue to fake the test to say MR is the missing YR. This was a huge mistake since we see SR's daughter seeing HR stealing a brush and hair from SR's room. It will later come back and I have a feeling with SR in and out of that house she will eventually see her missing pictures and asks about them and she will realize the truth. Either she will learn of it and say nothing not wanting to believe the possibility or she will learn of it and then get hurt and her memory comes back. OF course there is always the possibility that she gets hurt or her memories start coming back on their own and she notices things in that house that are familiar to her and then runs across the missing pictures and her missing hair brush.

When the truth comes out even her father is going to be very angry to learn she lied and tricked him with an imposter. He is not a good man but he will not like that HR kept his real daughter from coming home or what she lied and did to her as a child and when she was a teen ruining her chances to be able to go college. HR is so jealous and scared that what she did will be revealed. Since she will not do the right thing and instead goes to add more to her mistake everything she thinks of as them rejecting her will come to pass in the end.

From the preview we can see that HR has done something that Madam Wi does not like and she slaps her and that is prolly letting MR be around JW.

I also love the fact that Gramps woke up and I hope its because a. IW already got his help to help his grandfather b. Ji Sub's aunt is able to get in the middle and help him. I may not like that woman but I do root for her to be someone that will help this man when needed. I do not want her around gramps to marry him like she keeps daydreaming because I want IW with SR but I don't have a problem with this woman counteracting whatever Madam Wi does with her bumbling greedy ways.

Why is Ji Sub walking around like a stalker watching SR for? His wife will not take him back given the things he has done and the way he lied to her and hid himself along with the way he treated her. He should stay away from her. He told IW to take care of SR so he should let her. I wonder if he will eventually find out that SR is the missing sister and help her get home in some way perhaps? Of course that could trigger jealousy that IW gets to be with her and make the merge of the families. I know this will happen with HR she will see the significance if SR is known to be dating IW and is the real YR. 

@Ldy Gmerm @UnniSarah   Have you seen Teacher Oh Soon Nam?    This is following pretty closely. That plot about a girl who does not know true parents.  She also has amnesia do to childhood accident.  Then rich woman steals her husband away. Then rich woman who is adopted finds out husband's ex, is the true bio blood daughter, and does everything she can so that the mother doesn't find her bio children.  She produces a shill/imposter.  So much is running so close. This story is even more complicated by the twins and that whole subplot and also SR relationship with her sisters.   

3 minutes ago, maddymappo said:

@Ldy Gmerm @UnniSarah   Have you seen Teacher Oh Soon Nam?    This is following pretty closely. That plot about a girl who does not know true parents.  She also has amnesia do to childhood accident.  Then rich woman steals her husband away. Then rich woman who is adopted finds out husband's ex, is the true bio blood daughter, and does everything she can so that the mother doesn't find her bio children.  She produces a shill/imposter.  So much is running so close. This story is even more complicated by the twins and that whole subplot and also SR relationship with her sisters.   

@maddymappo.... I did watche TOSN But was quite disappointed at the way it went. I agreee it is kinda similar but hope the SR doesn’t get her memory all the way toward the end. I would hate it to be so. I think it would be seriously cruel for us not see mother and daughter bond and mother and daughter instead of strangers. After all this drama is only 100 episode long. The truth should be revealed at ep 50 so the reall daughter should fight for what is hers. What do you think???

I also saw that drama.. I always hate plots where the child that was missing (due to others selfish deeds) has to fight so long to find their way home. I want SR to find her memory back soon. I do not care if she decides to hide the truth for awhile and just be close to her bio mom without telling her who she really is just as long as she learns who her true mother is. SR is way too loyal to leave the adopted parents who took her in so I can see her taking care of the madam who is her mom too. I expect gramps to end up coming under their family as well once IW truly realizes the man is in danger.

The sad part is if the adopted child had stopped being so greedy and selfish wanting all the love and support and not kept the real child from home they would have finally got the support and acceptance they needed. It is always the child that is missing that loved the adopted sibling and did not see them as anything more than their own blood and looked up to them.

The same goes for SR's sister. She is so angry perhaps at her parents replacing SR when the real SR died  and their loving her a bit more that she is willing to do anything to be seen as better than SR even betray her more and more in her jealousy and selfishness. I am waiting for the moment the girl is made aware that HR was only using her and that she was nothing but a tool. Eventually HR will tell her that and make her see how she did her family so very wrong. Especially if she finds out that SR is the missing YR from a rich family and HR realized it. She wanted SR to go away but I bet when there is a true threat of her leaving she will want her to stay. Of course given her greedy and jealous personality it could be because she does not want SR to go be with a rich family while she is stuck with the old poor one.

So HR's New plot is to put the sister in the place of SR at the company. NO matter what HR does SR will land on her feet. I have no doubt about that. HR does not want SR anywhere that she can be seen. Too bad the more she does the more SR will end up being seen.

Ji Sub is beginning to get on my nerves again. He dares to try to warn IW about SR having a kid so he should not be with her when he was the one that told IW to look after SR if he liked her!! Then he goes to SR to warn her off of IW. Honestly, I think this goes beyond his trying to keep her from this family and learning it really is him and it is his own jealousy coming out. He will not get a do over once his wife learns he was really alive and the one living the life of someone else doing bad things. In my opinion the best thing at the end would be for him to die at the end to allow everyone to be with who they want. IW with SR, JW with Crazy MR and HR with no one either in jail or something.

I hope that SR learns the truth by episode 60 or 70.

Is this worth starting? I'm still slightly miffed I spent time watching the one with the heart transplant dude and recipe girl that has a kid, lives with her dead husband's family and main dude's personal assistant. (Can't think of the name)

I need something to pass the time, the Chinese dramas aren't meeting the need.

7 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@maddymappo.... I did watche TOSN But was quite disappointed at the way it went. I agreee it is kinda similar but hope the SR doesn’t get her memory all the way toward the end. I would hate it to be so. I think it would be seriously cruel for us not see mother and daughter bond and mother and daughter instead of strangers. After all this drama is only 100 episode long. The truth should be revealed at ep 50 so the reall daughter should fight for what is hers. What do you think???

@UnniSarah  @Ldy Gmerm  I am also hoping that SR finds out who her real mother is before  the very end. Even more so for the mother who has been out of her mind trying to find her child so long.   SR adopted sister DR is very jealous of SR. When HR told her she would find her real parents, she mumbled that if SR ends up being rich she will be really jealous. So it is actually possible that even if she finds out that SR is HR's sister, she might still help HR keep the info from her, so that she can still get money and favors from HR and keep her foot on SR's head.    If DR works at the company it will be really pathetic because she has such a sour evil disposition she will destroy the good will of the restaurant.  

6 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

The same goes for SR's sister. She is so angry perhaps at her parents replacing SR when the real SR died  and their loving her a bit more that she is willing to do anything to be seen as better than SR even betray her more and more in her jealousy and selfishness. I am waiting for the moment the girl is made aware that HR was only using her and that she was nothing but a tool. Eventually HR will tell her that and make her see how she did her family so very wrong. Especially if she finds out that SR is the missing YR from a rich family and HR realized it. She wanted SR to go away but I bet when there is a true threat of her leaving she will want her to stay. Of course given her greedy and jealous personality it could be because she does not want SR to go be with a rich family while she is stock with the old poor one.

Well Said chingu @Ldy Gmerm...and @maddymappo    I think for this drama, she is not going to want her to leave because SR is the only one willing to do anything for her. So once she is gone who is going to defend her when she does something wrong, no one in her family see her as a good person. They know she is selfish but i wonder is she capable of murder. Will she be happy if HR puts SR in danger. Will she play the victim as she always does. 

49 minutes ago, maddymappo said:

@UnniSarah  @Ldy Gmerm  I am also hoping that SR finds out who her real mother is before  the very end. Even more so for the mother who has been out of her mind trying to find her child so long.   SR adopted sister DR is very jealous of SR. When HR told her she would find her real parents, she mumbled that if SR ends up being rich she will be really jealous. So it is actually possible that even if she finds out that SR is HR's sister, she might still help HR keep the info from her, so that she can still get money and favors from HR and keep her foot on SR's head.    If DR works at the company it will be really pathetic because she has such a sour evil disposition she will destroy the good will of the restaurant.  

I already had the thought that DR would hate it to learn that SR does come from a rich family and would do anything to keep SR from learning that helping HR. HR would tell a lie fast that SR always had the parents love and DR would buy it because that is how she feels. Neither woman can see they are the reason the parents seem to be always on their cases.

DR is for sure going to cause issues for her mom's restaurant. Right off the bat she will end up with a swelled head and want to gloat that she took that spot from SR. As I have mentioned no matter what DR and HR do to SR she will land on her feet. So they can continue to try to keep her down but eventually she will end up learning the truth and finding out how much DR helped HR.

DR is only as useful as it takes HR to keep SR away from her real family. Once SR gets close or finds out she has no more need for DR. Its a lesson DR has to learn that she was always so quick to want to blame SR and get rid of her and as mentioned above she will be made to see the only one willing to help and support her has always been SR.

I can't see DR going that far to kill SR on her own. HR may make her a part of trying to harm SR and she will wake up but it will be too late because HR will have her truly lucked up as an accomplice or master mind in trying to harm SR. I can see HR making sure there is enough evidence to frame DR for something when she wants her gone. DR would have walked into it all because of her jealousy and greed.

I truly want SR to remember and even if she does not tell her birth mom first she is able to be with her and look after her by coming to the house as a helper. So many evil hateful people around this woman that I fear for her life just like the Chairman with Madam Wi and Ji Sub around him.

What I hope most is for the assemblyman to broadcast his daughter is found and use MR's face. The man is all about image and using people to get what he wants. So that when he learns what HR did (and its for sure she will prolly blame MR for lying and trying to trick them instead of admitting she is the one who put the plan in place to keep the real daughter from coming back.) he is totally embarrassed and I feel like once he learns that she tricked him he will want to be done with her which will scare her to death as she has lived for this man's approval and she has only been a tool for him to use. He does not love her.

I wonder if HR will tell Madam Wi that SR is her parents real daughter? I doubt it. The woman could very well want to have SR come back and have Ji Sub go back so she can benefit or have Ji Sub marry SR instead lol as JW.

33 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I truly want SR to remember and even if she does not tell her birth mom first she is able to be with her and look after her by coming to the house as a helper. So many evil hateful people around this woman that I fear for her life just like the Chairman with Madam Wi and Ji Sub around him.

Me too chingu @Ldy Gmerm.... SR’s real mom needs to be protected because her husband is so blind to his ambition his first priority. Smh smh smh Since we both fear for her life it would be best so she can get the chance to bond with her daughter and granddaughter. That woman deserves to be loved by her own child. Her child has the biggest heart in the whole world. :bawling:

Maybe grandpa while he was in semi conscious state, did hear Lady Wi wishing him to never wake up. They say you continue hearing even in a comatose state.   Maybe when he wakes up he will make believe that he lost his memory, so that Lady Wi has a false sense of security. Or, maybe he will just lose his memory and back to square 1.

26 minutes ago, maddymappo said:

Maybe grandpa while he was in semi conscious state, did hear Lady Wi wishing him to never wake up. They say you continue hearing even in a comatose state.   Maybe when he wakes up he will make believe that he lost his memory, so that Lady Wi has a false sense of security. Or, maybe he will just lose his memory and back to square 1.

I would love if he is playing like he lost it but heard everything that evil woman said while standing over him in the hospital. The best thing for him is to pretend he forgot and then get IW away to tell him what he found out and about that woman. Both men need to be on their guard with that woman and he needs to make sure that she can't steal his assets if something happens to him.

@maddymappo You bring up good points regarding the characters of both Haerim and Psycho Mum. I guess when I said that she may have dropped the hot bowl of noodles on Sora by accident I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. After all what do they say Innocent Until Proven Guilty. I was therefore hoping that there might have been some sort of goodness in her back then but she may have started to grow resentment towards her sister due to such misunderstandings. Such as she was trying to help her sister out of kindness but by accident spilled the bowl on her but her mother overreacted even back then and accused her of doing it on purpose. It would be these small things that would have further driven her of the edge. But yes I do agree that both Haerim and Psycho Mum tend to take unnecessary risks that are bad for them if they ever get revealed and all due to their greed and ambition. Don’t worry though in 48 more episodes just desserts will be heading their way when Karma finally manages to catch up with them. Already things are set in motion to make them more uncomfortable. Inwook is starting to get suspicious of both Psycho Mum and Jisup for who and what they claim to be and Haerim is beginning to realize that she tagged the wrong person as her missing sister and that she has even deeper connections with the real one.

We have seen him trying to do the right things at times but the truth is that he has no real power of his own and that he not only has his hands tied but at the same time is merely a puppet of Psycho Mum. I know that I shouldn’t bring up politics and all but I recall an apt analogy I heard one politician or his aid making for him. He said it is like people are telling him to swim but at the same time they have his hands tied making said task impossible or extremely hard. Jiseop finds himself in the same position now. He can try to do the right thing but the moment it goes against Psycho Mums agenda out comes the threat against his family and all. Their safety is of paramount importance to him and thus he will be willing to play ball and if that fails then she also has the added leverage of the loan shark he supposedly killed to further threaten him and all. This means that he is going to be forced to do more things that he doesn’t like and the more that he does the more desperate he is going to become when he starts to realize that he can’t seem to recognize the person staring at him from the mirror. The more that happens the more he will end up growing in despair and may even think that he has nothing left to do or live for. Meaning he may just do far more worse things and all.

What is further going to be amusing is when Haerim is going to go the typical Second Female Lead Role and start blaming everything on her sister and say that everything would have been fine if she hadn’t returned or entered their life and how she (Sora) likes to take everything that she (Haerim) loves and cares about her. If it wasn’t for Sora then she would have the love of her parents which Sora stole from her and if that wasn’t enough she is now trying to steal the men that she cares about aka Inwook and maybe even Jiseop. When in reality it is the other way around. It is Haerim herself that seems to be taking everything that belongs to her sister. While one can say that the love of parents can be shared the same can’t be said about the love of a man. She is now purposely letting Jiseop pull the charade even when she knows the truth. If she was only a bit braver she could have the love of the man she claims to love but she was even willing to throw him under the bridge to stay in her home and not leave the well off and comfortable life that she has been used to.  Choice which I do believe that she is going to regret down the lane.

You are probably correct that the dad took her back after they were about to cancel her adoption because it would have looked bad for his political ambition and all. But in the long run it has earned him Haerim’s loyalty to an extent. She is willing to do anything to help him out. Then again perhaps she is simply looking out for her best interests so it is hard to fully know what is true or not.

@Ldy Gmerm In regards to Jiseop either falling further down the rabbit hole and joining the Dark Side or trying to do the right thing and let’s say helping out the Good People is an interesting point. Either would work though each have their own issues. Jiesop isn’t a bad person at heart. Atleast initially and that is saying much considering that Howler (decided to change his mother’s name to that rather than Foxxy Lady) is his mother or to be more exact the lady that raised him and he thinks is his real mother and all. She is some one that wants to make a quick buck and that is why she always seems to get into trouble and all or she will try to con other people to get rich quick and all. I guess part of the reason that he grew up decent was that he met Sora at quite a young age and became family with her and she kept him decent for all those years and all. But the problem now is that he is now surrounded by a bunch of vipers who would use him for their own agenda and that will probably end up breaking him.

Plus let’s face it if he finds out the truth about Sora actually be Yeorim will he be so willing to reveal the truth. Atleast knowing Haerim she will pretty much try and convince him to live the life that he is currently living if he wants to be with his wife. We know that Haerim doesn’t want Yeorim to return to her true home and has tried her level best to get rid of anyone she thinks is the real Yeorim by trying to pay them of or send them abroad and if that doesn’t work get physical and almost kill said person and all. This means that she is going to try and do the same here as well. So if she realizes that Jiesop wants to reveal the truth she just needs to convince him that not doing so would be in his best interest because her family wouldn’t approve of him as a SiL material that would mean that he would have to leave his family aka divorce Sora and give up on his child. If he doesn’t want to do that then conceal the truth so he can return to them later on. On top of all this his mother Howler is certainly not the right person to find out about this. Which she naturally would have found out when this fact is revealed. We have already seen all that she has tried to do to get rich quick and all. Infact she has always made matters worse whenever she has been caught up in one of those scams and all. Knowing that Sora comes from a rich family is only going to make matters worse because that would mean that she is going to either get scammed more or get scammed with higher amount in one go. Both of them would be equally bad. Her defense would once again be that she was doing it for the family. Once she would discover the truth she would think that Sora’s birth parents would look down on her because she was poor and to prevent that she would try out one of those get quick schemes/scams and all in the hopes that she would look just as rich and sophisticated as Sora’s family as well as that they won’t look down on her son as well. Unfortunately, that is going to backfire on her and it might probably be the reason why they wouldn’t want to be In Laws with her. Perhaps even give Jiseop a chance to make a choice be a part of their family or disown his own mother. Either way you can be sure Ambitious Politician wouldn’t want any of that. If she gets scammed, he gets a bad reputation and if Jiseop disowns his mother the same thing happens again. So Haerim’s points would be sort of valid here and she may just use that against him.

That is another reason that I don’t want Jiseop and Sora to get back together as long as his mother is immature like that she is going to cause problems for everyone and the only way that she doesn’t is for her to grow up and mature. This might probably happen by the end of the show so I might change my mind but I doubt that since I can’t easily forgive all that Jiseop has done and is going to be doing.

Also while we are on the topic of him joining the Dark Side we have already seen him slightly swayed by all the power at his disposal when he tried to eliminate JK Group from the list. The only reason that he ended up giving them a chance was because he was threatened and thus forced to do so. Now I know that people will say that he tried to do the right thing and not select them in the first place because they were selling substandard goods and all and charging too much and that would be true. It was what happened after. When that old worker showed up he clearly was enjoying the level of power that he now wielded and thought that he would teach him  a dose of Karma and treat him in the exact same way that said person treated him when he was in a desperate and somewhat similar situation. I am sure he could have found a better way to resolve the problem or refused him instead of playing that Power Game with him. Not that it served him anything in the end when he had to go along the wishes of Psycho Mum and company.

Mireyong is just as crazy as those around her and I am loving that. It would certainly be nice for her to be on Sora’s side because let’s face it Sora is going to be the typical Female Lead role and is going to be either totally oblivious as to why Haerim is plotting against her or will end up believing her lies whenever she will get caught in one and thus end up forgiving her or letting the matter slide but that won’t be the case of <ireyong and thus she will be able to get even for both of them. Plus only a Crazy can deal with a Psycho at this current game. Only when Sora will truly awaken can she fight back or even understand the rules of the game. Also while it seems like Mireyong may be a bit crazy it really does seem like she has feelings for the real Jaewook. I do wonder why especially since he seemed to slightly abuse her (or did I confuse myself with a scene from another drama things do seem to get a bit confusing when you watch to many of these dramas as plots or people start to blur) and on top of all this he seems to love another woman. Then again there would be a reason why he has been with Mireyong for all those times. He clearly had the chance and opportunity to move on with numerous women but he seems to have stuck with her showing that he must have some sort of mutual interest in her and she must have picked up on that. Plus they must have a few more similarities for them to bond with each other and all. Either way I have said the end pairings may very well be what we are currently seeing. Mireyong and Jaewook and Jiseop and Haerim and Inwwok and Sora. Then again the two may end up all alone as well each full of regrets and all. One more crazy than the other so behind bars or in a mental instituition. Infact one could see it as Karma striking back and placing Haerim in a mental institute after all that is what happened with her mother. The only difference was that her mother was sane when they sent her to one and the only reason they did was so that she wouldn’t cause a scene in public and embarrass Ambitious Politician and all and ruin his chances. But in this case we mostly all seem to agree that Haerim has a serious mental problem (unless no one is on her side) thus she needs to be sent there for a cure. I guess Jiseop can make appearances every now and again to check up on her because he may have actually grown some feelings for her and also to make her feel like she hasn’t been totally abandoned like she fears. Perhaps that will eventually lead her to the path of recovery. I doubt it but who knows.

I also agree with the fact that I don’t want Haerim and Inwook to end up together. Lets be honest at this point I don’t think that she was ever even in love with him in the first place just what he offered to her. She may have liked the fact that he was easily manipulated by her sob victim story and thus hung around her and showed her some kind of affection as well. But also at the same time she felt that if she married him she would still end up with a comfortable life even after she left home especially if he were to eventually inherit the family company as he was the real heir and all. This completely changed after he took the fall for her. His chances to get the company became slim. Now the other person was Jaewook with whom she had no real feelings for. But given the options she had no other choice but to accept his marriage proposal it didn’t matter whether or not he actually blackmailed her into said situation or not at this point. If she actually loved Inwook she would have taken the option to either leave with him when he offered or else to admit to her father when he confronted the two in regards to their relationship that she cared about him and all. Yet she didn’t do either. Showing that she was more interested in the family wealth and living a comfortable life and all.

A shame really because she is choosing wealth over genuine feelings and all Something that she claims to have lacked all the while she grew up. She has grown accustomed to the privileges that she grew up with such as the respect that she thinks that she deserves being a politician’s daughter and the wealth and comfort she grew up with that she isn’t willing to take a risk. I seriously doubt that she would have ever accepted his terms and conditions if he didn’t have his families backing and all.

Sora and Inwook getting together isn’t a problem due to her already having a child. I am sure that certain people would be more than willing to even overlook the matter. The Grandfather knows what kind of person Sora is and even likes her daughter nor will most of the parents object to her getting along with him. The real people that would object to this would be Psycho Mum, and Ambitious Dad. I will get down to that in a bit. The real problem unfortunately that comes is that Jiesop her husband is still alive and not dead as people assume and this means that she is still legally married to him. In other words the only way that she can marry Inwook is if she gets a divorce from Jiseop who might not be willing to do so as he would think that he has done nothing wrong and has infact been doing everything for his family so in other words he should be allowed to get back with them and that Inwook is trying to take something that belongs to him (Jiseop). Now as to why Psycho Mum would be against said marriage would be simple. She would lose out on control of the family and wealth if Sora were to marry Inwook. We have seen the only reason that she wants to marry Haerim is to be a part of both families and also gain control of the company on her end and all. If she had a better choice like let’s say the legitimate daughter of the family like Sora over an adopted daughter like Haerim she is clearly going to go with the former. Another reason why Haerim will need to conceal the truth from Psycho Mum as well regarding Sora’s identity and all. In other words Psycho Mum would want Sora to marry Jaewook and if that doesn’t work maintain Jaewook in a comma and let her get back with Jiseup. Though if she does end up getting back with him she probably would want him to remain Jaewook so either way he couldn’t return to his former life but she gets what she wants and he sort of does as well. As for Ambition Politician he wouldn’t want her to be with Inwook because one it would place him on bad terms with his former lover and he really doesn’t want to be in her bad books as well as the fact that it wouldn’t look good for his daughter to divorce her husband just to marry another man. The press is going to have a field day which will be a killer blow for him more likely and his career. He would rather his children be in misery and sacrifice for him rather than care about their feelings and all. Meaning he doesn’t get Father Of The Year Award. Sorry about that. If he cared about anyone else other than himself he would have clearly seen that his daughter Haerim was uncomfortable when it came to marriage talks with Jaewook or that perhaps she actually wanted to be with someone else or that his wife still wasn’t over their lost daughter and all. Instead he has had one locked away and the other he insisted that she marry someone that she doesn’t love just to get a leg up and all. If he cared he would have found out that Jaewook was threatening Haerim to marry him and he would have tried to find a way out just like he told Inwook that they would find a way to repay him for taking the fall for Haerim but to let her go and all. The only reason that he doesn’t do so is because like I said he doesn’t want to get in the bad books with Psycho Mum who seems to be helping him a lot behind the scenes and all. Probably without her support he wouldn’t have made it this far and all. As for Sora’s parent and Bio Mum they might have been okay with it if it meant that their daughter would be happy. Howler might be against the marriage not because of a child and all but because this would mean that the two of them aren’t In Laws anymore and that would mean that she can’t access the wealth that she has and live a comfortable life and all that she has dreamed about. Instead that might go to her adoptive parents and she certainly would be against that.

So in short the real thing holding Sora and Inwook getting together in the end is probably Jiseop. The only way that they can be together at this point is if they do divorce but that has its own problems as I mentioned earlier or that Jiesop actually dies for real this time. Meaning that there is nothing holding the two of them back anymore. This way there won’t be any kind of public scandal or backlash etc..

@maddymappo I guess I predicted it correctly that Jiseop wanted to do the right thing and call for help when he found out that Grandfather had a stroke but was prevented from doing so by Psycho Mum. Like I said she has her hooks deep into him and he can’t let go of without hurting either himself or those close to him. Let’s face it his fears are genuine to an extent and he knows that if the truth is ever revealed then he will be facing some major prison time for committing fraud and impersonation and does anyone think that Psycho Mum is going to let it end at this point. If she is going to go down for being responsible for this charade, then you can be sure that she won’t go down alone she will make sure the other party suffers more than her meaning she is going to add to the fact that he murdered the loan shark and all thus adding murder to his Rap Sheet or if not attempted murder. Meaning that he is in a bad spot already. To protect his family he is going to do anything to prevent it so one can agree with you that he may probably take on anything else that Psycho Mum tells him to do. Infact if one looks at things he is already sort of in trouble. He does whatever she tells him to do at the company and if this means she tells him to make a paper company or steal from it he will do so because not doing so will put his family at risk. The only problem here is that if this is ever found out (what he did wrong at the company) he is the one that takes the fall because it has been his name that has been used to sign the papers and all. Psycho Mum can easily deny and feign knowledge of said things and all. Meaning he is the one taking a fall for everything while she gets to not only walk free but also enjoys the money or whatever he took and gave to her.

Infact if one sees things she can perhaps still get away from this mess if she plays her cards properly. For instance, she can try and claim to be innocent in regards to Jiseop pretending to be Jaewook. Such as she was fooled by both the doctor and Jiseop and thought that it really was a miracle that he returned back healthy that she never knew that he had been switched in the first place or that when she later did find out he was blackmailing her to stay silent. In other words making her the victim and him the villain. The only way that she may get exposed is if they can find out that they kept the real Jaewook at the vacation house since this all happened and all and was looking after him with that nurse and all because there would be no way that she could still blame it all on Jiseop or the doctor. But in this case who is going to spill the beans. The doctor certainly won’t because she has blackmail material on him. As for the nurse she seems just as loco as some of the other characters that I doubt she will do so. Plus it seems like she knows what she is doing is shady so won’t easily admit to said charges. In other words Psycho Mum is in the clear for now and she won’t go down that easily.

@Ldy Gmerm I agree that Jisub deserved that slap that he got from Sora especially the way that he has been treating her. It was Karmas way to tell him to wake up. I know that it isn’t totally fair to blame him for his current situation and all but still he sort of is responsible for things that are happening. He may feel that he deserved the slap and perhaps allowed it to happen. The only one that may have seemed satisfied by said slap would be Haerim unless she thinks of him as her property and thus would be mad that someone else could slap him and get away with it as the only one that could and should be able to do it would be her.

You also asked why she caused Sora to have an accident and miscarry. The answer to that in my opinion would be to demonstrate to him who has the real power in this deal. In other words, to control him. As of now both of them had so called dirt against each other. She has him on murder charges. She can get her helper to claim to be the witness and the doctor who treated the loan shark and pronounced his death to be a witness and all. This means that he would be going to jail. But she knows that she wouldn’t be totally safe if she does because he can tell the police that she made him pretend to be her son and even get married to another woman if she covered this up or that she would clear his debts and all.

Infact this is what did happen. He asked her for money so that she could help out his wife of whatever problem she was currently facing at that time. If not, he was ready to blackmail her. Since they both had secrets that they wouldn’t want exposed one would have to give in or lose the wining hand. Psycho Mum on the other hand has been playing this game far longer than Jiseop and knew that if she gave in to his demands now then he would simply continue to hold this against her and try to blackmail her in the future so to prevent this she decided to take drastic action. She knew that he had far more to lose and the real reason why he was even doing all this in the first place was because of his family. In other words this person wouldn’t be afraid to do what he claimed and if push came to shove he certainly would go to the police or even the press with his story and it would have been Game Over for her. At this point he would have nothing to lose and even admit to causing the loan sharks accident and death and serve time for it. In this case she had more to lose. So instead she goes after what is important to him namely his family. At this point I am not sure whether she didn’t care if the Sora died or just the child it was merely a message and a warning to him to not get smart or else those close to him would have to pay the price instead of him. It is the same reason why she showed him the video of his daughter singing in class to show him that no place is safe for his family and that she can get to anyone at any time that she chooses if he doesn’t play ball and all.

It was also brought up that Brat would feel regret if Sora were to go and how she treated her. It depends on whether or not Sora were to find her real family. If she does then it will only be because she won’t be getting anything personally from her and may get a bit jealous in regards to this. But on the other hand if Sora were to leave just like that to search for her family she won’t feel an ounce of regret. After all she would simply think that she has done everyone a favour. This woman has no regrets over her actions and thinks that she is looking out for her family and their best interests. Take for example the two times that she did something. The first was when she kicked her sister out of the home when the loan sharks came not only to their home but as well to their shop and were interfering with their business and all. She managed to get away with it because she was faking her pregnancy but she said it was for the sake of the family since if Sora wasn’t at home then the loan sharks couldn’t come there and harass them over there or would show up at the shop for the same reason and now when Haerim sort of threatened her that if she didn’t help disqualify their family from the competition then Jaewook would end up suing them for far more than they were worth. Let’s face it if brat was actually any smart she would have discussed this with the family and then instead of doing such drastic measures the family would have probably backed out on their own. Instead she goes ahead with this plan and gets everyone in trouble and all. Then she goes and blames it all on Sora and thinks that she was the victim when she was actually trying to look out for her family’s best interest and all.

Actually come to think about it Brat and Haerim seem to have a lot in common. They like to blame all their problems on their little sister. No wonder Haerim can easily manipulate Brat. She knows exactly which buttons to push since she has been in a similar situation. She is taking advantage of Brats hate/dislike of Sora to get what she needs to do. Plus it doesn’t hurt that she knows that Brat likes to be bribed making her job all that much easier.

So let’s see both think that if their sister didn’t come in their life then they would have continued to have their parents love and affection. Brat thinks that Sora took advantage of her parents losing her real sister and taking her spot. Haerim was just plain jealous of Yeorim. If anything goes wrong Brat gets blamed such as kicking out her sister in regards to the loan shark or her sabotaging the food. Haerim is blamed for deliberately losing her sister (which just so happens to be true though). Brat thinks that Sora is the manipulative person pretending to be nice. Not sure what actually gave her that notion though. Haerim well I don’t know how she can blame that one on her sister since she is the manipulative one. But one gets the idea of how these two have a lot in common. To bad they can never be BFF because Haerim would think that Brat is to far beneath her and isn’t on the same social level.

@maddymappo Let’s not forget how Ambitious Politician seems to be still harboring feelings for another woman aka Psycho Mum even though he is still married to his wife. I am pretty sure if it were upto him and it wouldn’t hurt his chance at politics he would have gotten rid of his wife permanently and gotten together with Psycho Mum. The closest that he can now do is let their children be together. Actually that is better for him since if he were to marry Psycho Mum she might not be as influential and thus useful to him as she currently is. On the other hand if the grandfather were to pass away and leave everything to her that would be a different matter. He would ditch his daughter from getting married and take his place instead. The only problem would be to get rid of his wife which I am sure he could somehow manage. Such as she accidentally went out somewhere and got into an accident. I am sure that he could easily find a Truck Of Doom to do the job or ask Psycho Mum to deal with said situation. We have already seen what those two were upto when his wife was sent to the mental asylum. Psycho Mum took on the role of a wife by not only gifting him with a tie, but also trying to run his household as if she was the Madame of the house. She redecorated his room by changing the wallpapers and all maybe even changing the furniture as well and telling the maid to clean the bedsheets. Actually that was quite telling if one caught the meaning, It was like she wanted him to have new bedsheets where he didn’t share it with another woman. The only thing that the two of them didn’t do at this point was sleep together because that would have ended his political career if said scandal broke out but she would have been kicked out of her house as well and then her usefulness to him would have been at an end as well and he would have probably ditched her as well. Not to mention how he has been holding onto those old rings of theirs or was it a necklace and gifted it to her. Plus he nearly kissed her during that time. The only reason that she didn’t respond back was because she was smart and knew that they were never safe what if reporters caught them or someone else. Plus she seems to have her own agenda. Either way both of them are just as bad as Haerim. Infact I would say that Psycho Mum is far worse than all of them combined. I say that it is a pleasant turn of events where you despise a supporting character more than the Second Female Lead itself. Sure Haerim is bad but she pales before the evil of Psycho Mum.

@Ldy Gmerm I agree with you both Psycho Mum and Ambitious Politician need to lose all that they have worked for because they don’t deserve any of it. Frankly I think that his wife would have already divorced him if she could but it isn’t so easy. She has no one to back her up at this point or look after her which would be used against her. Her nephew won’t count because he isn’t her son. Also since she has been placed in a mental institute they can make it that she isn’t of sound mind and doesn’t know what she is talking about and that if they do divorce who will take care of her since she is handicapped and all plus she wants to get rid of her daughter Haerim who has been nothing but nice towards her etc.. That is why she needs to find her real daughter so that she can live with her and she can look after her. Plus he appears to be a husband that cares about his wife and all so he isn’t going to want to divorce her as he will seem worried about her health and welfare. The only way that a divorce can apply here is if he is caught cheating on her or has been found stealing from her that may be a basis for divorce. Another reason that he won’t want a divorce from her at this point would be because it would not only affect his ambition but also because he would be losing out on her wealth which he needs for his own purposes and all. So unless let’s say Sora witness him doing something bad to her mother (when they don’t know she really is their daughter and tell her to mind her own business) such as having her locked up again and when she does find out and her mother wants to file for a divorce Sora can attest to his cruel behavior and agree to look after her mother after the divorce. As for Psycho Mum once her deception is found out I am pretty sure that will be enough to have her kicked out. She is already on thin ice and her only saving grace is that Grandfather is in a comma. Once he recovers he can easily kick her out for even this switch that she has done. But I am sure that if grandfather were to recover he would try to verify if Jaewook was indeed a twin. Not sure how he could pull that off since the hospital where he was born has been burned down and nobody knows where the staff went or they are still alive so that might be a problem. Plus he doesn’t know where the real Jaewook is to get a DNA test. He will also need to be sneaky to get a DNA sample from Psycho Mum to verify if he is even her child or not. I guess it might be possible if he gets one from Howler and uses that as a sample and will discover that Jaewook and she are related. I guess that will be enough. But for that he needs to first recover and that isn’t going to be so easy since Psycho Mum watches him like a Hawk and would easily want to get rid of him if given the opportunity. It has been brought up that Inwook should quickly take the grandfather out of the hospital and hide him. Again not going to be so easy. Inwook just hasn’t been playing this game long enough because he simply hasn’t been greedy for power and wealth like his mother. This means he just doesn’t have the means to pull this off. The moment he removes the grandfather he will have to place him somewhere for his safety. If that happens Psycho Mum is simply going to use her resources to have him found and I give that won’t take more than 5 episodes at the most to do so and then she will abduct him back before the grandfather recovers. The smart thing to do would be to fake his grandfathers death and move him somewhere else where it would be safe. This deception could take longer to be revealed as they would all be thinking that they were safe when the grandfather could suddenly appear when he has not only recovered but has enough evidence to chuck out Psycho Mum. For his caretaker they could get Howler to do so. She wouldn’t want any harm to come to him since he would be her golden cash cow. So in other words her greed could actually come in handy. Ofcourse if Psycho Mum were to discover this she could try and get rid of him and since he was already supposed to be dead no one could say anything to her unless it was proven that she was guilty.

@maddymappo I think that you have an interesting idea that Sora might not be Ambitious Politician’s daughter but I have to disagree with you. Sora’s mother doesn’t seem to be the cheating type. Then again we don’t have a lot of those type in dramas and the grandfather as Sora’s bio dad don’t even get me talking about that. That just isn’t right. The mother didn’t seem that desperate to me to cheat on her husband with an older man who would be old enough to be her father. Not that is unheard of. Anybody remember Unknown Woman. Infact if she wanted to get pregnant with another man she would have done so earlier. If you recall she told her nurse that she only adopted Haerim because she heeded what her father told her that a child would prevent a cheating husband and that is why she adopted Haerim in the first place only to end up pregnant with Yeorim shortly later. I think that they simply had the bad luck of not being able to get pregnant earlier and she had a late pregnancy and nothing to do with her cheating on him. As to the dad not being interested in his own daughter and giving up on the search. I think he simply didn’t care about her. Remember he ditched his former lover to marry into his wives’ family because they were rich and influential and it would have helped in his political career and I am sure that he was ambitious even back then. Not only that he not only had his wife sent to a hospital but further was the reason that she has become a handicap. If he had an ounce of love for her he would have ensured that she atleast got treatment for her injury. If he doesn’t have feelings for his wife I doubt that he would care all that much for his daughter. Plus he already had a daughter that was more easily controlled why search for someone that could prove problematic later on.. Like Harrim he would want her to be alive somewhere but not to cross paths since finding a long lost daughter might not look good for him at this point and how he and his family have been treating her. I am sure that he did look for his daughter for sometime as it wouldn’t look good for him otherwise but at some point he decided to give up on the search thinking that she may actually be dead or that she was better of somewhere else. The search must have costed him brownie points and all so he milked them for all they were worth before moving on. Then again we had Haerim who must have continued to play the victim and he must have realized that he would lose both daughters this way so he decided to cut his losses while the going was still good and all. So as of now I doubt that his wife had an affair with anyone especially with the grandfather. Also wouldn’t that cause problems for Sora If she wants to end up with Inwook? Anyway let’s wait and see who is correct.

@UnniSarah Yes the Grandfather was the smart one and that is the very reason that he ended up with a stroke so that he couldn’t reveal everything of. It was only the good timing of the maid to show up when she did that sort of saved the grandfathers life and yes I agree with you when it comes to leads and them confronting their enemies Second Leads or their allies with what they have discovered instead of finding more evidence or catching them red handed. It is like it is part of their DNA and all. For instance, they find a recording device planted in their room by the Second Lead or someone from their side and what do they do they go and confront them. When instead the smart thing would have to deliberately feed them false information and then use that to their advantage. Unfortunately Leads are never smart enough and that is why dramas tend to drag so much and allow the Second Leads to dominate the show and all.

Just saying if Yeorim’s mother did cheat on her husband she wouldn’t admit it to him just like Psycho Mum continues to claim that Jaewook is her biological son to everyone around. Infact since she stole him she even tells others to ask and find out if they were twins or not knowing that the other person either won’t tell the truth or wouldn’t know of the fact. Plus if Yeorim’s mother really wanted to hurt her husband and end his political career she would just need to reveal the truth to the public that would have been his end. Sure she would have been seen negatively as well but it should have taken care of him as well unless he took lessons from Haerim of how to play the victim and then he could pretend that he was already aware of the fact and still loved his daughter as if she were his own and all. People would then see him as a tragic figure that had been fooled all these years by the woman that he loved and all. So he might have been able to salvage something of the situation if he was smart enough. But still I agree with you that Sora is actually his own kid he simply doesn’t care about anyone but himself and how he can use others to his own advantage to be bothered about them. The only one that he may seem to care about may be Psycho Mum but then again it is hard to say whether he still has genuine feelings towards her or still wants to use her for his advantage.

I am surprised that Jaewook loved Haerim for all her faults and all even though he was aware that she had feelings for someone else. I really don’t know what he saw in her. Frankly he was better of with Mireyong. Come to think about it that must be what attracted him to her. He is drawn to the crazy like a moth to the flame. J Then again he may be drawn to the poor victimized people as well and felt a kinship towards them. What would be really interesting it turns out that he became aware that he wasn’t Psycho Mum’s real son but played along so that he wouldn’t lose out on the only family that he knew and sensed the same pain and loss from Haerim and that was what attracted him to her in the first place. I do wonder what will happen when he fully recovers because I do want him to return and discover the family that he never knew about. He has another brother and a great SiL as well. Not to mention that he is now an uncle as well. It will be interesting to see whether at this point he will be willing to leave everything behind and return to his real family and what the others will say about this discovery and all.

It is also amusing as you say of how Haerim has placed all the blame of Mireyongs situation on Psycho Mum. It Is really going to be interesting when both these women try and turn on each other to save their own skins. Though at this point I will have to say that Psycho Mum currently holds the edge since she has been playing this game far longer than Haerim and also knows all the players better.

@Ldy Gmerm Both Psycho Mum and Haerim like to play the victim that I feel like they have lost touch with reality. This isn’t the only time that Psycho Mum has pretended to be hurt by such accusations. Remember the time when Grandfather confronted her in regards to the land she sold and used the money. It was her own fault at being so vague and the Inwook confronts her for fighting with his grandfather and she has the gall to play the victim and say this is what happens because I am not blood and this is how they treat me or like I always thought that I was your mother (to Inwook) but I guess that you didn’t think the same way. I am like what are you talking about. Inwook has done nothing but treat you with respect infact he even knows that you feel threatened by him and fear that he will take the company that he has not only moved out of his own home to give you not only peace of mind but as also shown no interest in wanting to work for the company. The only reason that he did was because he was pressured by his grandfather to do so and the first time he even promised that he would be more than willing to step down once his brother would recover and return. Even then you plot his demise and even when he finds out that you are responsible he still doesn’t do anything about it. Even his current position at the company isn’t one to feel threatened yet you would want to see his downfall. Just goes to show how demented she really is. It also doesn’t help that Ambitious Politician is just as greedy and has eyes on the company something which doesn’t even belong to him even remotely. Atleast with Psycho Mum one could say that it might be hers because she was family and all but not for Ambitious Politician and that is why he is eventually going to get burned and go down in flames. He is going to eventually get stabbed in the back from Psycho Mum when he least expects it and probably even from Haerim whom he seems to trust so much. I think that will be lesson enough for him.

I agree Sora isn’t someone that can handle someone like Psycho Mum so that means the only way would be for Psyhco Mum to be kicked out of that house. I guess we can have her surprised if Jaewook has recovered at this point as well and that he decides to join her. Unless the grandfather actually thinks of him as his grandson he will probably be kicked out as well. Psycho Mum will think that he would be mad at her and will want to return to his real family but he will tell her that he thinks only of her as his real mother and will tell her of the numerous times she was there for him when his real family wasn’t and thus she is his mother. This will so move her that she will decide to reform and make up for her evil deeds and all. Yeah not going to happen but one can dream can’t they.

@Ldy Gmerm Without watching said episode I am going to go out on a limb and say that he probably didn’t hear the full conversation or any of it because he is the lead. Such powers to hear conversations from a long distance or even around a corner belongs to the Second Leads.

You asked about the DNA Results and Haerim being confused. Let me help you in this department. I think I may have explained this in an earlier post but if I didn’t here goes again. Mireyong had called over Sora for one of her hire services and asked her to clean up her place. While doing so Sora dropped her hair clip there without her knowledge and left. Later that night Haerim shows up at Mireyongs place with some excuse or the other (also brought a cake I think it was to return the favour that Mireyong had sent her a cake with photos of her and Inwook and all). Anyway the real reason for her visit was to find something that could be used as a DNA sample to prove that Mireyong was Yeorim as she was suspecting. Considering that the two of them had similar stories of how they both have scars and they got them from burning noodles and how they were abandoned when they were young is understandable. Anyway she sends her of for something and looks for a hair sample or something when she comes across Sora’s hairclip on the floor. Haerim naturally assumes that it belongs to Mireyong (not like she was going to ask her if it was hers and if she could borrow it or something to that extent J ) She then steals said hairclip and uses it as a sample. Naturally since Sora is the biological child the result comes out positive and this freaks out Haerim who thinks that the result belongs to Mireyong. It is the reason why she had a fight with her in the first place where Mireyong fell into the water because she was about to meet her mother and also the reason why she had Mireyongs items (hairbrush and toothbrush) swapped when the nurse came to take them as samples. Totally not necessary but she didn’t know any of this at that point.

@CamelKnight I am sorry for the length of the post. I have a bad habit of writing to much. I add my thoughts to an episode then at the same time feel the need to answer questions that others have brought up if I can help it or know the answers to that. Due to the length of the posts I am thinking of doing one per week unless something else comes up. This may also allow me to perhaps focus on posts for other dramas as well. But I feel if the post helps anyone then it should be okay. Trust me writing such large posts isn’t as easy as it looks especially if you are slow at typing and all so I am glad that I could impress anyone with it. Then again we are all dedicated fans to these dramas so it shouldn’t be a big deal.

@Ldy Gmerm In regards to the apartment that Mireyong had not sure in that department. It depends on what kind of contract she had. If it was under her name ie she bought it then it should be still, there but if it was rented out it will probably be gone if the lease is up. Though until recently she still had it. We can see this when the nurse went to get a sample for the DNA test and was let in by her friend (who had been paid off by Haerim to switch said items) so till then the apartment was still hers. I am going to guess though that means that the apartment is under her name still and thus she still has it. She is smart for not returning there because the moment that she does it will she will be abducted. On the other hand letting Sora stay over there not so sure how I would feel about that. On one hand it does make sense that Sora would want to leave home if it means that trouble won’t follow her family but at this point I don’t think that it will matter if Sora were to move out of her home or not because either way she would have to deal with the law suit if it goes that way and it won’t matter if she is living with her family or not. Perhaps she may think that the family won’t have to pay anything if she isn’t living there but I doubt that will work out so well. Remember the time when she was being harassed by loan sharks and she moved out her mother went after her to bring her back and to deal with the problem as a family. The same thing is bound to happen again. Pretty sure that Brat isn’t going to like that and thus be further manipulated by Haerim to her advantage. I think that they are more worried about matters such as the law suit and how they will deal with it to think about Sora’s mistake and all and that is why they aren’t finding anything suspicious and all. Haerim and company naturally want Sora far away from them because there is a limit how far they will get away by being lucky. The more Sora is near them the higher the chance for Jisup and company to slip up. Take for example when she brought their daughter to the company in the hopes that he would recognize her. It nearly took all of his willpower to resist and be cruel towards her but even then he still cares for his family such as he was searching for his daughter at the company when she got lost or when Sora fainted due to her accident he rushed to her side and called out her name. So if anything were to happen at the company he might want to rush to her side and worry about her further causing problems if his identity is exposed because Psycho Mum has already threatened their safety if anyone discovers the truth and that it will be Game Over for all parties involved. At this point I don’t think that Sora will be showing his picture to anyone but they can’t take the risk. Plus as one can see just how possessive Haerim is when it comes to think that something belongs to her. In this case she doesn’t want Jiesop to be thinking of another woman when he is with her even though that woman is legally his wife and all and she is the interloper trying to take what isn’t hers in the first place.

@Ldy Gmerm The problem with Jaesup and him warning away both Inwook and Sora from each other especially after he gave his blessing to Inwook earlier is that since he is still legally married to Sora he thinks that he will have a chance to get back with her. The only way to do that at this point is if he fakes another accident and claims that he lost his memory in the first one and that is why he couldn’t recognize her in the hopes of being forgiven. But the problem is that if Inwook and Sora get to close together before then what is going to happen and he thinks that he is sacrificing everything for his family and thus they should do the same for him. Also another problem is the blessing he sort of gave Inwook back then, He clearly didn’t think that Inwook would be interested in not only a widow but a widow with child. Plus he knows that Psycho Mum would never be okay with Sora as a part of her family and all. He simply thought that Inwook at the most would perhaps look out for Sora but not grow feelings for her, Him doing so only complicates things for him and his chances to get back with Sora only diminish especially if she starts to reciprocate his feelings back. So if Inwook doesn’t listen he thinks that he may have a chance warning of Sora. Either way he wouldn’t want her to be with another man not realizing he is doing the exact same thing though he is with another woman. Then again he thinks that what he is doing is for the greater good and all.

Oh well will be leaving for now and watch the remaining episodes of the week before I make any more comments and all. So till then take care all of you and keep posting. :)

Archived