Quantcast
nammminn

Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

On 7/31/2018 at 9:01 AM, eyjooniesh said:

is it just me but the couple ring looks different from the pic in fancafe?

I enlarged the picture, maybe there is ring stone on it or ring is engrave ?? Before this it just plain ring. I also not sure about that. 

4 hours ago, irisariadne said:

I enlarged the picture, maybe there is ring stone on it ?? I also not sure about that. 

yes, there's ring stone on it, Somin likes to wear ring, maybe it's one of her accessory, but could it be their engagement ring? LOL:lol:

• LOL 3

DjhL4M-V4AAQx80?format=jpg

according to this soldier star Lee Joon's discharge date is on 1st July 2019, therefore his countdown days is D 332, I hope it's true though Prain TPC hasn't stated anything yet. 

• Like 5

On 7/30/2018 at 6:03 AM, eyjooniesh said:

Somin's ig update

300 days anniversary?:wub:-_-

Her manager Sugyeong_88 commented " It's hot but the weather today was good,  right?"

Somin replied "The best day of my life"

It also means Let everyday be like this

Trans by cutefairy

I am sure she had a good day!!:love:

Look at the 2nd picture of JSM IG update that day, the man on the window reflection was using JSM iPhone to take the picture for her while holding his camera ...didn't he look familiar??? haha :grin: ..or I just miss him too much :P

(don't know how to enlarge picture here) 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.

3 hours ago, shsu said:

Look at the 2nd picture of JSM IG update that day, the man on the window reflection was using JSM iPhone to take the picture for her while holding his camera ...didn't he look familiar??? haha :grin: ..or I just miss him too much :P

I found 3rd photo reflection more like LJ

3 hours ago, shsu said:

no he's not there,I've enlarged the pic and it was taken by a woman. There's a guy in the window reflection but certainly not look like LJ, their chin are different. 

unless he did a PS:lol:

41 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

no he's not there,I've enlarged the pic and it was taken by a woman. There's a guy in the window reflection but certainly not look like LJ, their chin are different. 

unless he did a PS:lol:

Hi, u can check the 3rd photo -1st window reflaction.  2nd photo reflection more like LJ manager

25 minutes ago, ssssoh said:

Hi, u can check the 3rd photo -1st window reflaction.  2nd photo reflection more like LJ manager

LJ's manager is shorter than LJ, in that pic he looks tall. I think the guy you think is LJ has more hair, LJ's hair shouldn't have grown that long yet. The guy in the window is not a reflection but he was inside the building, seems like a restaurant. It's so vague but don't think Somin will put out LJ's pic in her posts openly (or vaguely) like that. She's trying to protect LJ from knetz humiliation who bashed him for having panic disorder and transferred to public service. Even his agency is being careful right now, not to let him being the media attention again unless for a good reason. 

I heard from her fan that all the photos she posted recently were from her new drama Hundreds Millions Stars Falling From the Sky :)

Thanks for the clarification...hahha….I guess I miss him too much and I basically enlarged all JSM pictures to find any trace of him....I even thought the white car parked outside might be the same as the one in dispatch ..but I don't think that's a BMW car after my research :sweatingbullets:..my delu delu mind is getting a bit crazy:P:relaxed:

Anyway, I like LJ's manager's recent photo of a blue sky with no clouds and I feel that it means everything is looking great now and the clouds (any sad incidents in the past) are gone for him so I am quite happy about that.:)

LJ had done so much in the past for his family, paid the debt for dad, bought family home, paid his aunty's medicine...etc and never spent much on himself. His CEO once said at an interview, he said LJ barely spent money on any clothe except (1) donation (2) family (3) his staff (4) toys but LJ always end up not buying them and he was shocked when he bought him a expensive meal one time (credit to Taiwan fan page)...While he focus so much for other people's happiness and comfortable living, I want him to be kind to himself and realize he can have happiness, enjoy life and with JSM who he loves while thinking about his future (I got this inspiration from chungsun, scrooge from what's wrong with secretary kim).:)

JSM is a down to earth girl, while having many options, she choose LJ among others despite 2 year military, background history and money so I want LJ always remember her heart and never doubt himself!  

• Like 4

New Joonmin fanpage and I think the owner is Korean. I wish i can watch more video like this and have  no music because i really want know what they talking about in this video .^_^

• Like 3

#THROWBACK

source credit pannchoa

[naver] "HINTS OF DATING"... LEE JUN ♥ JUNG SOMIN, WARM PAST PICTORIALS AND SELCAS

Posted on 8:32 AM by kei z

ol-hT0VRX7ztbcyyIRqw1W34bAqFK135e-xqQ7NdFqObgY7cG3vdWTRElzRgkd9JqHU6IaWkdYKgM5gzCmo1bXMsl99KOaTxVXGXYw7Vv0N8RlTN9_OXQIIp9DZzjT1ENak3p2ahl-ntV54M1nmwY8m1=s0-d

JXGxGOJzV28M98S2v0vSmI20sQB7Ck_Krf2R9VrET9WotgUdFfiWXgWm0DJ9nGTINBF7rwS2ts7oUoRDu8T67ZOONMwv6jj2JxYrOpyBnPqvExZ34tkfTnN6teA5seNjgUU036Mb_rCYxhvHcYHBOWzs=s0-d

Gnmq1c2_Yp1oEcQr10blUwJTvT-fklw5fJCTpyLTgdpv_Dx3rtStZoOLCQlWP59vIYob1XKPSrt_q4o6oR8R9InIiLCFyxRCy-rz1ZIuDDEdFt7O9huRyfDlnZmdxEfxHJMif4aptiKJIveZTLXmgAGG=s0-d

YAjgimSlE3V3sBTU-eFDFNuvt0PB-CjsxriFbxzB5QpTnt6FzM2REKTLkPc7IeozDNf-5-2sHQYnMzBTz1_lFKHbFJS6M3O84-AMwVplB5DH2UMoGxGCSOeuMPnJYfuam5XgvporzfPG-T-SJLfgAGj4=s0-d

y7pIkrz7P7OzA-2jKQqae71TpZSbIK45Hz6eVCOQ5a1-KQPhtuWuZWpX25OZkYQOuyAcJ0Ses1iVz-KstZ0mnAuvbey4718KvgZuOi-F6wKUAw5BT7BhG9oqwirczGyeIRTCA92jgsw4JUFdqBuwlov1=s0-d

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG
original post: here

1. [+2,122, -14]
Ha... they match so well!!!! Even my heart feels warmed just by seeing this couple. Have a beautiful love <3

2. [+1,570, -18]
Too prettyㅜㅜㅜㅜ I hope that they get married

3. [+1,259, -9]
They match well and I like seeing them together~ Our Junie and Jung Somin, have a long and pretty relationship~~<3 be healthy at your army service

4. [+1,133, -13]
What a pretty looking couple, I hope that they do well

5. [+978, -9]
They are such sweet people. Have a beautiful relationship~~<3

6. [+105, 0]
Lee Jun is already in his 30's and he lead an honest life up until now so I'm sure that the fans will understandㅋㅋ

7. [+99, 0]
Didn't they both come out from dance schoolstoo? I bet that they became closer after seeing their similarities

8. [+96, 0]
These two seriously match each other.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ my heart is fluttering
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:
script reading, she stand not beside SIG 

I thought they already did the script reading .  I hope this drama can success like other Wed-Thur TVN dramas (What's Wrong Secretary Kim, Familiar Wife, My Mister and Prison Playbook ) . 

Vu303DP.jpg

• Like 3

On 8/9/2018 at 8:43 PM, irisariadne said:

I thought they already did the script reading .  I hope this drama can success like other Wed-Thur TVN dramas (What's Wrong Secretary Kim, Familiar Wife, My Mister and Prison Playbook ) . 

yes they have their script reading already, but the photo was posted just today. I hope it will be more successful than btimfl :)

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 4

This scene is so heart fluttering , and no wonder other dramas after FIS  include this scene in their drama.  . But my choice is still Joonmin couple :blush: 

• Like 3