Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nammminn

Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

New Joonmin fanpage and I think the owner is Korean. I wish i can watch more video like this and have  no music because i really want know what they talking about in this video .^_^

• Like 3

#THROWBACK

source credit pannchoa

[naver] "HINTS OF DATING"... LEE JUN ♥ JUNG SOMIN, WARM PAST PICTORIALS AND SELCAS

Posted on 8:32 AM by kei z

ol-hT0VRX7ztbcyyIRqw1W34bAqFK135e-xqQ7NdFqObgY7cG3vdWTRElzRgkd9JqHU6IaWkdYKgM5gzCmo1bXMsl99KOaTxVXGXYw7Vv0N8RlTN9_OXQIIp9DZzjT1ENak3p2ahl-ntV54M1nmwY8m1=s0-d

JXGxGOJzV28M98S2v0vSmI20sQB7Ck_Krf2R9VrET9WotgUdFfiWXgWm0DJ9nGTINBF7rwS2ts7oUoRDu8T67ZOONMwv6jj2JxYrOpyBnPqvExZ34tkfTnN6teA5seNjgUU036Mb_rCYxhvHcYHBOWzs=s0-d

Gnmq1c2_Yp1oEcQr10blUwJTvT-fklw5fJCTpyLTgdpv_Dx3rtStZoOLCQlWP59vIYob1XKPSrt_q4o6oR8R9InIiLCFyxRCy-rz1ZIuDDEdFt7O9huRyfDlnZmdxEfxHJMif4aptiKJIveZTLXmgAGG=s0-d

YAjgimSlE3V3sBTU-eFDFNuvt0PB-CjsxriFbxzB5QpTnt6FzM2REKTLkPc7IeozDNf-5-2sHQYnMzBTz1_lFKHbFJS6M3O84-AMwVplB5DH2UMoGxGCSOeuMPnJYfuam5XgvporzfPG-T-SJLfgAGj4=s0-d

y7pIkrz7P7OzA-2jKQqae71TpZSbIK45Hz6eVCOQ5a1-KQPhtuWuZWpX25OZkYQOuyAcJ0Ses1iVz-KstZ0mnAuvbey4718KvgZuOi-F6wKUAw5BT7BhG9oqwirczGyeIRTCA92jgsw4JUFdqBuwlov1=s0-d

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG
original post: here

1. [+2,122, -14]
Ha... they match so well!!!! Even my heart feels warmed just by seeing this couple. Have a beautiful love <3

2. [+1,570, -18]
Too prettyㅜㅜㅜㅜ I hope that they get married

3. [+1,259, -9]
They match well and I like seeing them together~ Our Junie and Jung Somin, have a long and pretty relationship~~<3 be healthy at your army service

4. [+1,133, -13]
What a pretty looking couple, I hope that they do well

5. [+978, -9]
They are such sweet people. Have a beautiful relationship~~<3

6. [+105, 0]
Lee Jun is already in his 30's and he lead an honest life up until now so I'm sure that the fans will understandㅋㅋ

7. [+99, 0]
Didn't they both come out from dance schoolstoo? I bet that they became closer after seeing their similarities

8. [+96, 0]
These two seriously match each other.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ my heart is fluttering
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:
script reading, she stand not beside SIG 

I thought they already did the script reading .  I hope this drama can success like other Wed-Thur TVN dramas (What's Wrong Secretary Kim, Familiar Wife, My Mister and Prison Playbook ) . 

Vu303DP.jpg

• Like 3

On 8/9/2018 at 8:43 PM, irisariadne said:

I thought they already did the script reading .  I hope this drama can success like other Wed-Thur TVN dramas (What's Wrong Secretary Kim, Familiar Wife, My Mister and Prison Playbook ) . 

yes they have their script reading already, but the photo was posted just today. I hope it will be more successful than btimfl :)

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 4

This scene is so heart fluttering , and no wonder other dramas after FIS  include this scene in their drama.  . But my choice is still Joonmin couple :blush: 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, irisariadne said:

This scene is so heart fluttering , and no wonder other dramas after FIS  include this scene in their drama.  . But my choice is still Joonmin couple :blush: 

yes so many other dramas copycat this scene after fis *kidding :lol: I don't remember if there's other drama before FIS which has done this scene before but FIS made this scene so popular~ 

Ahn Joonghee & Miyoung daebak! ;

wow we in 112 pages already!

• Like 4

Joon and Somin might follow Rain and Kim Taehee's step, their relationship turn into marriage :heart:

• Like 3

On 8/15/2018 at 11:19 PM, irisariadne said:

I can't wait to watch this drama 

me too:P

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:
Somin new drama teaser!!!

Did you watch the J-drama version?.  I have not watching J drama for about 9  years and i still dont know whether  i  should watch this version first before watching the K-drama version .Although it only have 11 episodes and  i like KimuTaku  in Beautiful Life and Hero.  I afraid that i will comparing this version and that version like when I watch Nodame Cantabile and in the end im not happy with the Kdrama version.

Off topic:

Spoiler

Poor Hwayoung, her ex-boyfriend ? released their picture, Katalk messages and receipts for hotel reservation to public. He is such a pyscho. And her ex -bf's name is LJ:sweatingbullets: ( i dont know what his name LJ is stand for) . 

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/08/lj-releases-his-break-up-katalk.html

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/08/broadcast-star-lj-releases-threatening.html

Before (When they shooting FIS episode 15) - In this picture,its like Lee Joon taking photo with his fans :P

Y0irQu2.jpg

After (Filming their last scene-episode 52) - People can tell that they are close and more than friends.B) 

fAtD3vp.jpg

• Like 5