Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

On 8/29/2018 at 6:11 AM, eyjooniesh said:
  Reveal hidden contents

old ig sstory by somin "I love you so much" 

Somin updates her ig story. "Love Is Still The Answer" 

is this clue to something about her and Lee Joon?:wub:

Yes, I also think is. The star is represented LJ

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello to all Joomin fans here,

i'm new fans of JM, i know i too late but its okay ㅋㅋㅋ

I'm so happy to found this forum, lets be friend and forever support JM

To be honest, i have done watched FIS last week and until now i still can't move on from Miyeong and Junghee, i still keep watching their romance video on FiS and i even make their picture (dispatch picture) as my wallpaper and lockscree on my phone.. I never felt this feeling like that after i watched any drama before. But i don't know what happen to me ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ i really really hope JSM and LJ will end up tie the knot in real life. 

I never ship anyone couple of drama before, so JM is my first and only couple i ship now.

May i know, all of your twitter username or have you create chatroom for ship JM? I really want to join and create a lot memory together when ship them ^^ if its not bother you, please add me to chatroom or tell me your twitter username.

Thanks everyone, hope all the best for JM forever.

Sorry for my bad english, have a nice day~

On 9/13/2018 at 11:55 PM, minnieboogie said:

hola a todos los fanáticos de Joomin aquí,

Soy nuevo admirador de JM, sé que llegué tarde pero está bien ㅋㅋㅋ

Estoy tan feliz de haber encontrado este foro, seamos amigos y siempre apoyemos a JM

Para ser honesto, he visto FIS la

¿Puedo saber, todo tu nombre de usuario de Twitter o hacer que crees sala de chat para el barco JM? Realmente quiero unirme y crear una gran cantidad de memoria juntos cuando los envíe ^^ si no te molesta, por favor agrégame a la sala de chat o dime tu nombre de usuario de twitter.

Gracias a todos, espero lo mejor para JM por siempre.

Perdón por mi inglés malo, que tengas un buen día ~

Spoiler

I apologize for what I had written wrong I did not translate in the best way. welcome again my twitter username is  @RocoMayra on instagram my username is mayra_lily_ on facebook mayra lily Rco

Spoiler

4 hours ago, minnieboogie said:

hello to all Joomin fans here,

i'm new fans of JM, i know i too late but its okay ㅋㅋㅋ

I'm so happy to found this forum, lets be friend and forever support JM

To be honest, i have done watched FIS last week and until now i still can't move on from Miyeong and Junghee, i still keep watching their romance video on FiS and i even make their picture (dispatch picture) as my wallpaper and lockscree on my phone.. I never felt this feeling like that after i watched any drama before. But i don't know what happen to me ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ i really really hope JSM and LJ will end up tie the knot in real life. 

I never ship anyone couple of drama before, so JM is my first and only couple i ship now.

May i know, all of your twitter username or have you create chatroom for ship JM? I really want to join and create a lot memory together when ship them ^^ if its not bother you, please add me to chatroom or tell me your twitter username.

Thanks everyone, hope all the best for JM forever.

Sorry for my bad english, have a nice day~

welcome aboard~

I'm so glad we have new followers here for JoonMin shipper thread, feel free to share anything about them :P

Here my social media fan account:=

https://www.instagram.com/jooniche/ 

https://mobile.twitter.com/eyjooniesh

but it's more about Lee Joon, I'm a long time fan of him since debut and has been supporting him since then. Quite a long time right? 

On 9/14/2018 at 3:34 AM, MayraR said:

hello :)if you are not already registered in the So Min fancafe you have to register, although there are registered fans we could be more, figthing,also join the fancafe of Lee Joon continue to support this beautiful couple

http://m.cafe.daum.net/JSMofficial

Fancafe Lee Joon

http://m.cafe.daum.net/leejoon.fancafe

I have registered to both fancafe yeay, it's pretty easy to register in Somin's fancafe, but quite hard for Joon 

30 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

I have registered to both fancafe yeay, it's pretty easy to register in Somin's fancafe, but quite hard for Joon 

if you are right in the fancafe it is more difficult to level up take a little but if you accept :)

5 minutes ago, MayraR said:

if you are right in the fancafe it is more difficult to level up take a little but if you accept :)

Yes that's what I mean, it's pretty easy to levelled up in Somin's fancafe just leave your greetings there but for Joon's FC you have to apply for levelled up first (greetings), then leave comments and post everyday since the admin only active on Sunday to approve your levelled up. 

Hi @MayraR @eyjooniesh

I will add you to my IG and Twitter.. I'm so happy find friends who i can talk with to talking about Joomin.

For join fancafe somin and lee joon, the site full of hangul (korean language) or have english translate?

I will try to join their fancafe, if i find any difficult i hope you can help me, i will send you message on IG or twitter ^^ @MayraR @eyjooniesh

Thankyou ^^

14 minutes ago, minnieboogie said:

Hola @MayraR  @eyjooniesh

Te agregaré a mi IG y Twitter ... Estoy tan feliz de encontrar amigos con quienes pueda hablar para hablar sobre Joomin.

¿Para unirse a fancafe somin y lee joon, el sitio lleno de hangul (idioma coreano) o tener traducción al inglés?

Trataré de unirme a su fancafe, si encuentro alguna dificultad, espero que puedan ayudarme, les enviaré un mensaje en IG o Twitter ^^  @MayraR  @eyjooniesh

Gracias ^^

@minnieboogieNice to meet you and if you need help you can tell me if I can help you I'll do it with pleasure:)

Archived