Quantcast
nammminn

Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

8 hours ago, irisariadne said:

@eyjooniesh  Yes, i feel the same too (but I'm not bias, and this is just my personal opinion, not because i'm a JM shippers ). Maybe because they just their  apperance in WWWSK just for 5 minutes??

some said she had better chemistry with kim youngkwang in D Day.. rather than in btimfl... don't think it's because their cameo were just 5 minutes. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

some said she had better chemistry with kim youngkwang in D Day.. rather than in btimfl... don't think it's because their cameo were just 5 minutes. 

I dont think so...

I have watched all her Dramas and she always has good chemestry with her partners. I am a real Lee Joon and So Min fan, i love them together, i want them to marry, you know that dear, but i have to say She and LMK had good chemestry in BTIMFL. I am watching Secretary Kim and i loved their Cameo . I dont know if it is that i see them like profesionals that knows how to do an amazing work  no matter what. For me the scene was very well done and beautiful because for me they were not See He and Ji Ho of BTIMFL, for me they were Miss Kim parents. 

Real and professionals actors do not let that their personal life afect their work and their performance. She will have a new Drama and i hope she makes a good job as always.

We need to get ready to stand the new fans that will be shipping them too, and we need to be objective and be sure of our couple ,  dont get mad because of the opinion that others can give about them in the future.:blush:

Love you all

• Like 3

@camichiPara mí con Kim Young Kwang tenía más química que con LMK, en mi opinión y apoyo para las personas que dicen que parecía incómodo es muy claro, es más, nunca lo había visto así en las fotos, creo que a los fanáticos les puede encantar drama de por qué esta es mi primera vida, pero So Min ha trabajado en otros dramas uno que nos gusta más que otros, particularmente tengo confianza en Joonmin, sé que les gusta o no les gusta otras personas, por lo que encontrar otro shipp no lo hago Creo que encontrar otro Shipp tan insistente como Somikiss. He sido fanático durante un tiempo de Somin y es el peor momento en el que he pasado por la insistencia de la gente, pero sonrío y sé que no hay motivo para enojarse y alejar la realidad de la fantasí H tenía más química que con LMK, en mi opinión y apoyo para las personas que dicen que parecía incómodo es muy claro, es más, nunca lo había visto así en las fotos, creo que los fanáticos pueden amar el drama de por qué esta es mi primera vida, pero So Min ha trabajado en otros dramas uno que nos gusta más que otros, particularmente tengo confianza en Joonmin, sé que les gusta o no les gusta otras personas, así que busque otro shipp, no creo encontrar otro Shipp tan insistente como Somikiss, he sido fanático durante un tiempo de Somin y es el peor momento en el que he pasado por la insistencia de la gente, pero sonrío y sé que no hay razón para enojarse y volverse lejos de la realidad de la fantasía.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, camichi said:

No lo creo...

I have watched all of her dramas and she always has good chemestry with her partners. I am a real Lee Joon and So Min fan, i love them together, i want them to marry, you know that dear, but i have to say She and LMK had good chemestry in BTIMFL. I am watching Secretary Kim and I loved their Cameo. I dont know if it is that I see them like professionals that knows how to do an amazing work no matter what. For me the scene was very well done and beautiful because for me they were not See He and Ji Ho of BTIMFL, for they were Miss Kim parents. 

Real and professionals actors do not let that their personal life affect their work and their performance. She will have a new Drama and i hope she makes a good job as always.

We need to get ready to stand the new fans that will be shipping them, and we need to be objective and be sure of our couple, dont get mad because of the opinion that others can give about them in the future.: blush:

Love you all

I've seen BTIMFL too, and to me their chemistry is just good, but not as amazing as the chemistry she had with LJ. Reason I said this is not because I'm biased, but maybe because I have different perception, LJ only has one year age gap with Somin, they look like real couple, even before the romance scenes ever happened yet, their chemistry is off the chart. Meanwhile for BTIMFL, they have to be awkward at earlier episodes, and both of them nailed it, they do look awkward with each other, for their romance scenes, I think they just look okay, not awkward, yes they have more intimate romance scenes than FIS, they're on single bed, and kissing, while laughing, they look convincing as couple, I also like the cinematography they had during their kiss at the beach, the PD is brilliant, he managed to deliver the emotion to the viewers very well, for this I applaud the PD for his good job, the actors only had to kiss each other, the PD is the one who instructed them how to do this and that, and as professional actor, they succeeded. But if we compare with Somin kiss scene at the roof top with Joon, I think the later has more effect on viewers. FiS don't even have powerful cinematography or beautiful OST like BTIMFL, but how does the drama manage to gather so many shippers though it's just a weekend drama. As compare to My Golden Life, the next drama aired after FiS, which have higher rating than FiS, and was called The Nation Drama because the rating hit  almost 50% (CMIIW) I don't see the drama gain any huge shippers fanbase just like JoonMin did,, I am not talking about PSH and Shin Hyesun couple, but there was another younger couple which received love too, Lee Taehwan and Seo Eunsoo. They also have cute love story, and knetz also commented how they similar with lee joon and Jung Somin couple from father is strange but I don't seen they have as much shipper as JM has now though the drama is more popular. 

I still stick to my first opinion that both LMK and JSM look rather awkward in the cameo. More awkward during BTIMFL earlier episodes, some JSM's fans on ig also agree with this. IMO if Junghee and Miyoung has to act as husband and wife with three kids having fun at the beach, I can imagine how sweet and fun they gonna look >< maybe the director doesn't have to instruct them much of what to do, they naturally come with their own way of having fun with each other and it will have lasting effect on viewers too, unlike this recent cameo, it's forgettable, but JSM slays with her gorgeous hair and look, she also look natural, just we can see there's some awkwardness between her and LMK. LMK's acting look like he's a new actor, but maybe it's because he doesn't put much effort in it since it's just a cameo. Nothing memorable from him, everything is forgettable. 

• Like 9

tumblr_opyat32ofc1sxakcho1_400.gifpeople destined

An invisible red thread. Connecting with the invisible red color.

Throughout their lives, these people can join a thread that, whatever happens, will never disappear. It does not matter the city, the country, the continent or the planet they come from because they ended up meeting. And that is the moment when you know that the legend is true.

It is possible that they already knew each other before, but they did not know that they would change their lives completely. That's why we have a meeting in which the thread begins to loosen.

From that moment, extraordinary things will happen that will unite them forever. They will have a special connection that will lead them to think and talk about the same subject at the same time. As if the two were the same person

Discover that on the dates of his birthday experienced moments in their lives. One day, without being together, I woke up at 6:22 in the morning for no apparent reason.

They will make a great team difficult to knock down. But the legend says that the red thread can also be tense ... Their differences will distance them, preventing them from enjoying the magic that abounds in them.

It can take days, weeks, months or years until they come together. But both know that they have lived something magical and inexplicable. Only understandable through a legend. The legend of the red thread

An invisible red thread. Connecting with the invisible red color. The thread can stretch or contract, but never break.

When talking with my friend Adriana, we realized that they could meet before there were so many details and coincidences. Figthing Joonmin

• Like 7

14 hours ago, MayraR said:

personas destinadas

Un hilo rojo invisible. Conectando con el color rojo invisible.

A lo largo de sus vidas, estas personas se pueden unir a un hilo rojo que, pase lo que pase, nunca desaparecerá. No importa la ciudad, el país, el continente o el planeta de donde vengan porque terminaron reuniéndose. Y ese es el momento cuando sepas que la leyenda es verdad.

Es posible que ya se conocieran antes, pero no sabían que cambiarían sus vidas por completo. Es por eso que tenemos una reunión en la que el hilo empieza a aflojarse.

A partir de ese momento, sucederán cosas extraordinarias que los unirán para siempre. Tendrán una conexión especial que los llevará a pensar y hablar sobre el mismo tema al mismo tiempo. Como si los dos fueran la misma persona

Descubrir que en las fechas de su cumpleaños experimentó momentos sobresalientes en sus vidas. Un día, sin estar juntos, se despertó a las 6:22 de la mañana sin motivo aparente.

Comenzarán a acercarse hasta que formen un gran equipo difícil de derribar. Pero la leyenda dice que el hilo rojo también puede tensarse ... Sus diferencias los distanciarán, impidiéndoles disfrutar de la magia que abunda en ellos.

Pueden pasar días, semanas, meses o años hasta que se reúnan. Pero ambos saben que han vivido algo mágico e inexplicable. Solo comprensible a través de una leyenda. La leyenda del hilo rojo

Un hilo rojo invisible. Conectando con el color rojo invisible. El hilo puede estirarse o contraerse, pero nunca romperse.

Talking with my friend Adriana we realized that they could know each other from before there are so many details and coincidences. Figthing Joonmin

Any one can help to translate in English?

Hi there, 

have been a silent reader for a while, and just like to make some comments below:):

@eyjooniesh - I feel exactly the same about your thoughts about the difference between chemistry between LJ and LMK with JSM. Even FIS had no much music or cinematography, but I can feel the hearts from their stare and kiss and that's why I start to love this couple so much even off screen. I can also see the awkwardness in the cameo with LMK but PD has tried to make it as beautiful as he could to convince the audience watching them. I just want to let you know that I always go to your twitter, Instagram specially when I miss Joon. Keep going because there are a lot of silent readers like me. :wub:

@camichi, I enjoyed both FIS and BTIMFL very much like you. FIS gave me so much thoughts about family value and love while BTIMFL has so many beautiful music (OST) and cinematography. JSM did so well in both dramas and I am proud of her acting and success now. I also agree with you that new shipper will arise from new drama because JSM and LJ are such a low key couple who don't show love in social media now (like g.o. or kim bum)…so netizens will be even more freely support whatever couple they like. I am ready for that and I have confidence. Always enjoy reading your comments in this forum and keep fighting and don't give up.

@MayraR, I admire your strong love and support Joonmin couple but I will also appreciate very much if you don't keep bring up that there are other shippers in this forum. all I see is the support , love and understanding and that's the respect for other Joonmin couples like me.

Just read the news about Jang Keun suk will be serving as a public officer due to his bipolar, the agency announced his health condition to prevent backslash from public. This makes me even more so proud Joon. He always tried to do his best and even came first on his basic training despite of his health condition.

I want him to have the same courage and determination to keep this relationship strong with JSm and never let go this lovely girl....forever and ever....

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

tumblr_os95y40tcI1r6x0ofo1_500.gif

:grin:hello to all the Joonmin fans, I wish you a nice day and let's continue supporting JOONMIN COUPLE:wub:

• Like 7

I always watch their scene in the youtube and i love to read comments from other viewers. For example, proposal scene. i dont know how many times i replay this scene until i dont need a subtitle (KBS Drama Youtube don't have a eng sub) because i know most of the dialogues:P.

giphy.gif

These are the some of the comments when the drama just finished airing and i also took the latest comment. 

W5sZPsU.jpg

This comments from Kocowa TV Youtube

XKB5VEs.jpg

They refer to this scene 

giphy.gif

I just notice about it after read the comments.:lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

5 Baby-Faced K-Celebrities We Envy

While many celebrities rely on great skincare routines to create age-defying looks, some lucky ones are blessed with naturally youthful faces. Here are 5 Korean stars with enviable baby faces.

Jung So Min

9SX64rg.jpg

Jung So Min plays a 30-year-old screenwriter on Because This Is My First Life, but in real life, she could pass herself off as a high-school student and no one would suspect a thing. To maintain her baby face, she adopts a low-salt diet and washes her face with only water (no facial cleanser) in the morning.

https://www.onetvasia.com/onescoop/5-baby-faced-celebrities-we-envy

• Like 3

4 hours ago, irisariadne said:

Finally, i know why she is laughing. But i wish someone translate the whole bts.

I think someone has already translate this in the past, possibly at FIS forum

• Like 2

x3q2vAt.jpg

Credit: jooniche IG

Lee Joon and Kim Woo Bin are lucky to have this beautiful and loyal woman by their side. Stay with them through the good times and the bad. For both couples, please stay strong and i wish for long lasting relationship. 

(When i see that picture,it make me remember to my favourite song, A Shoulder To Cry On)

• Like 4

13 hours ago, irisariadne said:

I found this in the twitter. @eyjooniesh , is the CEO talking about Joon?

ENMVycs.jpg

CEO posted in his ig,  he said today the air filled with Changsun who I had not seen him for a long time..

ps: Seems like Joon met him few days ago for the first time after this few months. I think he has finally recovered now :)

CEO also said this, "he said someone got busted for spreading the bubble. (The air humidifier not functioning)" XD

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

CEO posted in his ig,  he said today the air filled with Changsun who I had not seen him for a long time..

ps: Seems like Joon met him few days ago for the first time after this few months. I think he has finally recovered now :)

CEO also said this, "he said someone got busted for spreading the bubble. (The air humidifier not functioning)" XD

I'm so happy to hear that :D I miss him so much because there is no news about him for the past few months. I hope we can see his picture soon . 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

I'm so happy to hear that :D I miss him so much because there is no news about him for the past few months. I hope we can see his picture soon . 

I hope for the same dear, this is the longest time he has been under the radar, no words from him for this few months, and even we only get this kind of news.about him the happiness is already unbearable

• Like 3