Quantcast
nammminn

Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

33 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

LJ interview with eng sub, translation credit to @stroppyse

I cannot watch the second video:tears: . It was blocked. Can you upload it in your instagram,twitter or  Vimeo. I always upload my video on Vimeo because Youtube always have this problem.  Btw, Joonie is so humble when people praising his acting.B)

• Like 1

My second video has been blocked by YouTube due to copyright claim, I'll try upload the cropped version

Saw this on twitter and i don't know if this confirm or not:

Ministry of national defence has decided to shorten military service duration. According to this table, Lee Joon will be discharged 22 days earlier. I think for those who enlist late is so lucky. Their service will reduce until 60 days.

i8bPwcn.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

On 7/27/2018 at 5:03 PM, irisariadne said:

Saw this on twitter and i don't know if this confirm or not:

Ministry of national defence has decided to shorten military service duration. According to this table, Lee Joon will be discharged 22 days earlier. I think for those who enlist late is so lucky. Their service will reduce until 60 days.

yeah just saw the table, they will reduced the serving time to 2 months for those enlist 2019 , very lucky, but our Joonie also lucky, his service will be reduced too for 22 days :)

so he will be discharged 23, June 2019

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

The following is my calculation (correct me if I am wrong!):wub:

Oct 3, 2017 - LJ uploaded the video about his first kiss on FIS (as memories) - I think it's the official start date (confession date)

Jan 14,2018 - LJ followed JSM IG to announce his affection of his love (very important100 day celebration for Korean couple) The 100 day was few days earlier, however since he was at the military so he did it on Sunday instead when he can access to the internet...how sweet!! :love:

And guess what? Today or tomorrow will be 300 days celebrations for them. Congratulations!!

I love to see them to celebrate this special date in the coming 1 year, 1000 days and 2000 days onward!!!!:heart::heart:

PS. Hopefully, LJ will take her out for dinner with flowers....or candle lights dinner at home..:grin:

cheers

• Like 6

giphy.gif

@shsu  i think Joonmin 300 days is today if 3rd Oct 2017 is their official start date.  I made a calculation  after refer to this article

Ryu Joon Yeol give hints when he secretly celebrating his anniversary with Hyeri in his instagram (before they admitted dating).

So, for our Joonmin couple the calculation is :

KflH18A.jpg

(Before this i thought have to include 30th July so that will be 301 days)

And their 200 days was on 21st April 2018 and on that day she was a seller at EE Market and she is wearing a couple ring :wub:.

Mgf48YL.jpg

• Like 3

there's a recent pic in Somin fancafe, but it's private and the rules stated that the pics can't be shared out, just for fancafe members only. She's wearing the same top when she met lee mido in the pic

so I guess it was the during this time. And the pic from fancafe

show clearly that she's still wearing couple ring :wub: They're still going strong shippers!

I hope we can get a new Joon pics :tears:

too

Spoiler

• Like 4

Somin's ig update

300 days anniversary?:wub:-_-

Her manager Sugyeong_88 commented " It's hot but the weather today was good,  right?"

Somin replied "The best day of my life"

It also means Let everyday be like this

Trans by cutefairy

• Like 5

On 7/29/2018 at 1:03 PM, shsu said:

And guess what? Today or tomorrow will be 300 days celebrations for them. Congratulations!!

I think it's today, because Somin who hasn't posted for a long time suddenly post today, and read her reply to her manager, "The best day of my life" 

4 hours ago, irisariadne said:

shsu  i think Joonmin 300 days is today if 3rd Oct 2017 is their official start date.  I know how to count it  after refer to this article

yes it's today dear , I'm 100% sure

• Like 3

since she celebrated their 300 days I'm sure they're still going strong! I smell marriage around the corner :kiss_wink:

• Like 4

10 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

since she celebrated their 300 days I'm sure they're still going strong! I smell marriage around the corner :kiss_wink:

Yes! Yes! Marriage is around the corner❤️❤️❤️

• Like 4