[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] Legend of Yun Xi 芸汐传

sugarplum892

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ending is ambiguous but I sincerely hope that by some miracle via that bracelet that she is alive and well. I just loved that they lived happily ever after. So I am not going to question its ending.

I absolutely loved this drama. Our Duke was indeed her sworn protector who appeared in a split second Yun Xi is in danger and he meddled in all her troubles. His petty jealousy is also so cute to watch. Watching him thaw was great to watch. Even his mother thanked Yun Xi for "defrosting" our Duke.

I noted that his mother made a comment that Yun Xi dressed shabbily for a Duchess and the next thing he went out and furnished her with a new wardrobe and jewellery.  

He really got the thumb up from me when he gave his piece of his mind to his "in-laws" about their treatment of his "Duchess". Bravo. Best line he told them that he had no desire to take another sister as a concubine. Do not dare ruin his or his Duchess' reputation.

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

WOW, It seems everyone is watching this drama raw. I am so jealous, although I do enjoy watching it Raw, I don't completely comprehend everything.. :bawling:   @rosierosie  So true the leads are beautiful. 

Yeah I watched it on YouTube!! Subs not even complete yet. Ep 5 is good. I got confused ep 5 because Prince Qi went to war and his hair turn white?? But I'll keep watching it because I wanna know what the girl storyline is.

4 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

Yeah I watched it on YouTube!! Subs not even complete yet. Ep 5 is good. I got confused ep 5 because Prince Qi went to war and his hair turn white?? But I'll keep watching it because I wanna know what the girl storyline is.

@rosierosie ... That was a flashback scene. Prince Qi went to war with Chu Qing Ge's father. I loved that episode so much. I was routing for Prince Qi the entire time. :wub::wub::wub: Chu Qing Ge is  the new Consort to Prince Qi's brother. 

Completed the entire drama within 3 days. Haha.. gonna admit this is one of the best c drama in 2018. I don't watch c drama that often and this drama don't have much filler episodes. It keeps the momentum and you just can't stop watching the next episode.

King Qin (Long Fei Ye) and Yun Xi have great chemistry. Same as the second male lead and other side characters. 

Anyway, I've been a fan of Zhang Zhe Han since 2014. It's good to see this drama receive good response in China. 

I am new to Zhang Zhe Han and Ju Jing Yi ... I really ship this couple.. hahahhahaa and i still believe it that Ju Jing Yi is actually from SNH48 (China team of AKB48) ... and she won the No 1 spot !!! wow .... And she is just 24 years old .. 

I still rewatch the RAW version !!!! still can't get bored of it yet. So conclusion, Yun Xi is alive or not? 

5 hours ago, visiopeia said:

I am new to Zhang Zhe Han and Ju Jing Yi ... I really ship this couple.. hahahhahaa and i still believe it that Ju Jing Yi is actually from SNH48 (China team of AKB48) ... and she won the No 1 spot !!! wow .... And she is just 24 years old .. 

I still rewatch the RAW version !!!! still can't get bored of it yet. So conclusion, Yun Xi is alive or not? 

I can’t find all the  episodes raw right now.... I am up to episode 15 . Once I find it I will come back to discusss @visiopeia

Why are people already talking about the ending :o

this drama started airing on 25th June and it's been only a week. How can it finish airing. Or is this a web drama and they released all the episodes online for some VIP membership and it got leaked?

hope 4udrama keeps up with the subs. They subbed fast for ep 1-6 but suddenly stopped. I think they are focusing on Sweet Dreams. But someone needs to sub Legend of Yunxi too :( 

24 minutes ago, catwoman494 said:

this drama started airing on 25th June and it's been only a week. How can it finish airing. Or is this a web drama and they released all the episodes online for some VIP membership and it got leaked?

hope 4udrama keeps up with the subs. They subbed fast for ep 1-6 but suddenly stopped. I think they are focusing on Sweet Dreams. But someone needs to sub Legend of Yunxi too :( 

iQiyi has released all the episode for VIPs user... you can watch it all online 

On 7/2/2018 at 5:01 PM, catwoman494 said:

All episodes are out. I have watched up to episode 15 and i love it. I think it is cheesy, humorous, and lighthearted.. Not too dramatic yet.

On 7/2/2018 at 1:07 AM, visiopeia said:

It is open ending so I interpreted that she is alive for season 2. :)

On 7/3/2018 at 11:27 AM, dancingbee said:

Ep 3   Does anyone know why Han Yun Xi's father poisoned her before his own daughter's wedding ?

So that she will be too sick and ugly to go ahead with the wedding. I still don’t fully understand his intentions. He claimed that he purposely ignored her all her life so that his second Wife and Daughter will not bully her too much but I don’t think it achieved the desired effect. On the contrary, it caused the entire household to believe that he did not love her, so it became acceptable to ill treat her. Anyway, Duke Qin realised it when He went back with Yun Xi to visit her family, and taught her evil step Mother and step Sister a few good lessons. It was so satisfying to see them being punished and it was so touching to see him protect Yun Xi from being intentionally scalded.

I love the duke. But my husband reckons that it's not the character that i love but the actor playing him. 

I just watched ep 10 with english sub and the extent of the empress dowager's cruelty is unparalleled. I think she is the main antagonist in this drama. One thing that puzzles me though is the bracelet and the power that it holds, it's been shown more than one that it helps the duchess learn about poisons in a somewhat weird way. Clearly, it's a significant thing.

I don't normally watch raw episodes but I will continue to watch even if i don't understand the chinese language because i just love to watch their interactions together. The language just completes the scenes but i know that i will be able to understand it a bit through the actions and their facial expressions. 

Archived