[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] Legend of Yun Xi 芸汐传

sugarplum892

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks really good.  So many anticipated dramas are starting to air at the same time... this, Fuyao, Sweet Dreams, then soon Meteor Garden.   There just aren't enough hours in a day!  My drama drought has finally ended and now I'm going to drown in them :sweatingbullets:

Definitely stick with the yoyo youtube version. I've downloaded another version (where all 48 epis are avail) but seems like it's a cut version (comparing episode 1). Hopefully that's not the version iQiyi is providing to their VIP members.

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] Legend of Yun Xi 芸汐传
10 hours ago, creidesca said:

Definitely stick with the yoyo youtube version. I've downloaded another version (where all 48 epis are avail) but seems like it's a cut version (comparing episode 1). Hopefully that's not the version iQiyi is providing to their VIP members.

Actually iQiyi version is different from Yo Yo. Not a cut version per se, just different sequence. If I'm not mistaken, what happened in ep 1 Yo Yo version will be available in later episode (ep 3 or 4) in iQiyi version.

22 hours ago, cancergirl87 said:

Actually iQiyi version is different from Yo Yo. Not a cut version per se, just different sequence. If I'm not mistaken, what happened in ep 1 Yo Yo version will be available in later episode (ep 3 or 4) in iQiyi version.

you are right, it is there in episode 3 of the iQiyi version.

Duke of Qin ( Uncle ) Long Feiye - 4th prince 

006Ok8aUgy1fsqnp7mjpgj31kw11xe82.jpg

006Ok8aUgy1fsqnp7bkq1j31kw2dfqv5.jpg

006Ok8aUgy1fsqnp7zlujj31kw11xu0x.jpg

1 hour ago, rosierosie said:

The casts are attractive!!! Is this worth watching?? I saw it on YouTube. I need something to watch while waiting for my other shows lol.

Yes it's worth watching,  beautiful and interesting  drama

I am in love with this drama... even though i watch it raw.. Yunxi cuteness capture my heart and makes me watch it more and more episode. I got hooked up after i watch ep 4. Ep 2 - 3 is quite confusing which makes me nearly give up this drama. Thank god i didn't.. i decided to give another try by watching ep 4 .. and i got hooked up... hehehe.. now i have watched till ep 40 !!! Can't wait for ep 41 

The Prince cold look seduce me to watch even more episode .. the way he cared Yun Xi, the way he protect her, carry her, fight for her, scold her.. smile at her... oh boy.. it makes my heart flutter~~ 

I wonder why so little comment here... seriously, this drama is recommended! worth to watch it.. the whole story is not very complicated ...

Archived