[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] An Oriental Odyssey 盛唐幻夜

sugarplum892

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So into the drama after 12 episodes. Too bad I don't see much from the male lead. According to the novel, the male lead will have more screentime in middle and later parts. Hope it will be a happy ending. PS: Mr Beauty aka Mu Le is very handsome and a great actor.

14 hours ago, janice930201 said:

So into the drama after 12 episodes. Too bad I don't see much from the male lead. According to the novel, the male lead will have more screentime in middle and later parts. Hope it will be a happy ending. PS: Mr Beauty aka Mu Le is very handsome and a great actor.

Were did you find the other eps ,i thought the drama is run Thursday to sat each day two episodes,correct me if i am wrong ,i could like to watch it raw episodes,so far the drama is very interesting,i hope for happy ending.

11 hours ago, joyblack4 said:

Were did you find the other eps ,i thought the drama is run Thursday to sat each day two episodes,correct me if i am wrong ,i could like to watch it raw episodes,so far the drama is very interesting,i hope for happy ending.

I watched it on Tencent app, it's a China web where you have to pay in order to be their audience and view the extra released episodes. Anyway, I believe you can search the rest episodes in Facebook, just type "盛唐幻夜” and there's page that uploaded until ep 12

On 10/19/2018 at 4:50 PM, janice930201 said:

Mu Le is the male lead right and she ends up with her? it best be.

11 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I have seen 4 episodes!! I m liking the pacing of the story.. It seems ML remembers his past.. I want to see more of YL n ML.. Hope they end up together at the end!! 

Yeah i love the pacing im glad more people here didnt know people commented ;p will have to follow.

1 hour ago, janice930201 said:

I watched it on Tencent app, it's a China web where you have to pay in order to be their audience and view the extra released episodes. Anyway, I believe you can search the rest episodes in Facebook, just type "盛唐幻夜” and there's page that uploaded until ep 12

Whats the views in China so far? I feel this drama is underrated its pacing and story is as good as any of this type of genre this year. 

On 10/21/2018 at 2:32 AM, Wotad said:

Mu Le is the male lead right and she ends up with her? it best be.

Yeah i love the pacing im glad more people here didnt know people commented ;p will have to follow.

Whats the views in China so far? I feel this drama is underrated its pacing and story is as good as any of this type of genre this year. 

It has reached 200 millions views (2亿). Yes, the drama is underrated in China. In China it is not consider good views until it reaches billion views. Nevertheless, only 12 episodes were released in China, the views will increase slowly.

13 hours ago, roxnilla7 said:

I just started this and I'm loving the pace so far. Its pretty interesting too. One question though, who is the main lead? Is it Mu Le, or Yu Jian, the police officer guy?

The main lead is Mu Le aka Mr Beauty from Love O2O and Yuan An aka Princess Luo in Luhan's drama.

Spoiler

6 hours ago, joyblack4 said:

Ml in his past did he die and reincanate,can someone help please,because he seem to be a lost Prince.very beautiful drama so far.

Spoiler

He is a prince that lost his memory. In the novel, he regained his memory but forgot about his past as MuLe, then he went back to his country. Yuan An went to chase him back kkk

3 hours ago, janice930201 said:
  Hide contents

Hide contents

He is a prince that lost his memory. In the novel, he regained his memory but forgot about his past as MuLe, then he went back to his country. Yuan An went to chase him back kkk

We saw him get flash-forwards then because he saw Images of Yuan An. 

Archived