3 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Ratings are in,

KBS2: 2017.9.10 - 7:55 PM Broadcast -- My Golden Life:

28.4% (Nielsen Korea)

29.6% (TNMS) 

yayyy :D

SO awesome..

hello everyone, i'm not really a regular poster..i'm just a luker :wub: 

anyway, i love this writer (So Hyun-kyung )  i watched all her dramas and i believe  she's the best writer in kdramaland (twenty again , two weeks and many more) and i'm really really looking forward for this one. she did'nt disappoint me . good luck writernim !!! fighting !!!

I am still not sure if Ji An is the biological daughter or not. It seemed like Ji An and Ji Soo, originally were identical twins. Its quite possible, the mother really did loose Ji An while buying stuff for Ji Soo. We see her talking to the child but we don't know who she exactly referred to Ji An. It felt vague and could be misleading. It seems weird to give away Ji An because that is one lie that cannot be hidden forever. I don't honestly care. I think Ji An's fighting spirit makes her who she is. I'd like to see her make it on her own, she deserves to do that. It was terrible the way Ji An's mother has treated Ji An. She replace Ji Soo with Eun Soek, that is if what we're guessing here is right and was partial towards Ji Soo. Ji An, possibly grew up thinking this slight indifference was normal. Even right now, she is willing to give up on Ji An, why? Ji An will be heartbroken if she figures it out her own mother can give her away that easily. 

Also, why does Myung Hee insists that Ji An is the daughter. Because she is the hard working, focused one while JI Soo is the naive one, that's a bit unfair, isn't it? 

Both the mothers make me both sad and mad at the same time. The twins deserve better. Both of them.

I don't blame Ji An for saying she'll go back to them. Her mother completely shut her out. She went through hell that day.........those who complain and speak the least, need the most emotional support at times. I liked the brother in this case, always trying to cheer her up.  And aren't they going to run another DNA test?? 

2 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

And aren't they going to run another DNA test??

yes why no DNA Test??

Hi everyone, I'm not quite a drama sherlock but I stalk through dramas and rarely appear in forums. But this drama tickles me a bit. I agree with you @Nymeria289 how come Mrs. No easily agrees without any medical confirmation.
I kinda suspect that actually Ji Soo is the real daughter. We can see from the Official Poster that there is a love line between Ji An and Do Kyung or will there be any changes/consideration in the future to see how the viewers react about PSH on screen again? *justmy2cents

My rough translation on preview ep 5

Ji Soo: Is She really not my sister? Why are we not twins?
Hyuk: Are we Romeo and Juliet? We never spent one whole day together
Ji An: I'm the one who owe you 20.700 dollar
Do Kyung: I'm gonna hang up and block your number
Ji An: You're N-Gaon member right?
Do Kyung: Are you blackmailing me right now??
Bank Teller: How do you want your 20.700?
Ji An: (thinking)
Omma: I did something wrong
Appa: What did you say?
Omma: Ji An said that she is leaving
Appa: She didn't know
Mrs No: She is coming?
Do Kyung: Eun Sook is coming home

8 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

If you guys checked the poster in page 1 you can see that JS is part of the Haesung group family. Just sayin'

yeees.. maybe.. maybe.. different daughter?

feels like Father is Strange vibe again with I like you-but your my dongsaeng-my heart crushed-but in the end you are not my dongsaeng :blink:

Did anyone else notice that the maknae Ji Ho bought the more expensive shoe for his noona? Such a sweet brother!! The sibling love in the Seo house and Choi house is so different. I watched the chinese subs, so I'm not sure if that dialogue when Tae Soo big oppa cooked noodles for his dongsaengs was accurate but I heard Ji Ahn mentioning a big oppa and small oppa, hmmm wonder what happen to the other oppa...

I don't think another DNA test will happen until way way later when Ji Ahn got used to the chaebol family, hope the plot twist will be well-planned by then. Park Shi Hoo's character is so funny, love it whenever he makes an  ungentlemanly mistake and then says "sorry" in the refined way, gets me laughing every time.

Ji An is broken and exhausted. Her support system is her father. In his absence and due to the continued indifference of her mother, failure on all professional aspects, she chose the one that lets her breathe and keep her pride. I honestly don't blame her. Hope, she finds her way herself. Being lost is not a bad thing. I am mad at her mother. 

I have watched all the episodes till now.. There r loopholes in the drama.. But still it is good.. I like the OTP.. So I m gonna stick to the drama.. But I don't want it to go 'father is strange'way..hope they don't stretch the brother n sister love line.. Hope they reveal soon that js is the real daughter.. But one thing is really very bad.. How could a biological mother abandon her own daughter.. JA's mother is really irritating.. Hope the OTP storyline develops soons:D..the ratings r also very good.. Hope it achieves the 30 milestone soon:)

37 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

Seriously show?!!:blink:! She abandoned her family with who she lived during 25 years for money???!!!. :crazy:

I can do with a stupid heroine, even an arrogant one but one without loyalty to the only people that ever cared about her, how am i going to like her or root for her when she has no respect for herself and for the people around her ? :confounded:

I honestly lost all interest in the storyline....  

That's unfair to Ji An.....she went through hell that day and she also had a new information about her percentage.  Her mother treated her pretty terribly all throughout. She didn't have time to process any of it. She is lost, took an easy way out. It was heartbreaking seeing her breaking down in the alley all alone after being humiliated to the core and knowing her mother doesn't care enough. I blame the mother.

7 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

That's unfair to Ji An.....she went through hell that day and she also had a new information about her percentage.  Her mother treated her pretty terribly all throughout. She didn't have time to process any of it. She is lost, took an easy way out. It was heartbreaking seeing her breaking down in the alley all alone after being humiliated to the core and knowing her mother doesn't care enough. I blame the mother.

I hate they don't show more of the conversation because how it is edited seemed cold the way of the she asked for the money.  Yeah, what is wrong with her adopted mom, even before this she seemed to treat her horribly.

Archived