[Drama 2017-2018] My Golden Life, 황금빛 내인생

meechuttso

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2017090113106162.jpg

New actress coming to our minds, "My Golden Life" Shin HyeSun

From http://sagunin.com/sub_read.html?uid=18375

@meechuttso says: Everything a repeat of previous translations here or on her thread. Something new here:

Regarding the roles she has taken on, "taking what is entrusted to me and 'myself'-ifying it is what I am learning," and "currently I am making my mind/heart strong," she replied. For her absolute favorite actors she named 'Kim Hye-Ja' and 'Thane deHaan' and role model is 'Gong HyoJin' she says.

And from http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201709011537246710

Can Shin HyeSun, through MGL, make the leap from always cute/lovable support role Lee YeonTae to the mature and 'human-beauty-overflowing' Seo JiAn? Whether she can close this first 'button' (like 'thread the needle') well is a process receiving attention.

I just liked that picture. :phew:

6 hours ago, diane90 said:

Hello,

I don't like WE drama so much, it's the 1rst time I watch this one bc I like SHS especially 

her character in Stranger.

I don't know who do sub for it ? I watched ep 01 no sub 

You can watch this sub on dramanice.com

Hi everybody

I do not use to watch weekend dramas. The first time I tried I was disappointed “Father I will take care of you” where Lee Tae Hwan was one of the main leads and I have to say that the Drama was awful. I abandoned it in the middle. 
Them “Father is Strange” came to my life….It was a drama that I was waiting because of Jung So Min and I have to say is the best drama I have watched in 2017 even when  it was a weekend Drama.
I am going to watch the first episode to give an opportunity to this Drama. I hope we won’t have love triangles in order to the drama do not show us the cliché of the majority of the Dramas.
I hope Lee Tae Hwan do better than in his last Drama.
I hope  I come back here after the first episode to have fun with all of you. salute smiley

tumblr_ovowmdT8U51valxs7o1_400.gif First off, if I may, a big sigh of relief from many of the fans here.

For many of us who have been lurking here for weeks, the first episode may have seemed a bit underwhelming, as it's clear now that the 6 minute preview has almost everything we need to know the entire premise of the story and where it's headed. Start of a long marathon, so I am happy. And the subs came quickly enough, so I am relieved by that. Let me know if anyone needs links to subs. Welcome, all new SHS, SES, LTH fans and faithful PSH fans! Hwang Geum Bit Nae In Sang - Fighting!!! :wub:

@Cache Sand

i like these two character especially Seo ji su. She looks funny when she suddenly falling down at the front door. Her one-sided love towards Sun woo hyeok is interesting.

I find this pairing interesting too. They are cute. Actually, both the main and second leads pairing are interesting. Love the twist of fate, though cliche but I don't mind it as long as I enjoy watching the drama. :) 

2 hours ago, kaka19 said:

After ep 1, I'm pretty sure that Seo Eun Soo role (Seo Ji Soo) is the sister of Park Shi Hoo role. I just wondering why the editor make us recognize it so soon. May be we will have a long story about her :D

yes, it is very obvious, from the poster and also from the hint in Ep1. Usually the dramas didn't reveal birth secret so soon, I'm expecting the writher to have something more interesting to show us.

18 hours ago, camichi said:

Hi everybody

I do not use to watch weekend dramas. The first time I tried I was disappointed “Father I will take care of you” where Lee Tae Hwan was one of the main leads and I have to say that the Drama was awful. I abandoned it in the middle. 
Them “Father is Strange” came to my life….It was a drama that I was waiting because of Jung So Min and I have to say is the best drama I have watched in 2017 even when  it was a weekend Drama.
I am going to watch the first episode to give an opportunity to this Drama. I hope we won’t have love triangles in order to the drama do not show us the cliché of the majority of the Dramas.
I hope Lee Tae Hwan do better than in his last Drama.
I hope  I come back here after the first episode to have fun with all of you. salute smiley

Just watched Ep1 with subs, too early to tell if LTH would do better in this drama. :wink: One thing for sure is: MGL Ep1 is better than Ep1 of Father I'll take care of you. The writer of Father I'll take care of you was really bad and make no sense.

5 hours ago, titania1000 said:

@mslee how do people react to the drama so far? Are the reviews good?

I Google translated those comments, seems the reviews are not positive and mostly about Park Si Hoo. Waiting for the ratings of Ep2 to see how much those K-Netizens matter......Ratings of Ep1 is lower than previous KBS dramas in the same time slot, but it is not low ratings.

Archived