[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Little things I noticed on rewatch... 

:huh:  Makes me go hmm? - Are NS3's rules largely self-generated?  When he thinks about why he created the new SB rule, he remembers the establishment of the first which seems to imply it wasn't specifically programmed by the mom but a result of NS1 applying his nascent programming to a situation.  I don't have a problem, if this is the case. It goes some way to explaining how by the time we get to NS3, he's developed emotional intelligence.  Did SB see the tattoo in the car window reflection?  She had a strong reaction suddenly and seemed to really feel the danger.

:angry: :  Notice how during the confrontation scene between uri tin couple and mom/YH/YN/David, the mom never addresses NS3 directly until he inserts himself into the conversation? When she finds out YN abused NS3 she's the only one who doesn't reprimand her.  More and more she's treating NS3 like an object. YH being absolutely right - the way YN treated NS3 when she thought no one was looking did have an impact (see: tattoo guy).  YN is really an equal opportunity punk - she enjoyed the bridal employees humiliation as much as she enjoyed SB's!

:wub: / :D:  NS3 wearing a cool/dismissive expression as he told the grandfather how he knew he was faking dementia.  The way SB knew NS3 went hard after Seo for her sake.  I like that NS3 added skinship as an influence on his actions/reactions. NS3 pouting or adorably trying to avoid explaining himself by driving the car and SB's reaction to that, hee.  SB being a proud wifey.  Okay, I know it was fake and directed at YN, but his "pleased/she's so hot" expression at the bridal shop was amazing, as was SB's reaction to it!  SB taking NS3 by the wrist, role reversals ftw!  SB's expression when she closes the car door and smiles at NS3 through the car window before driving him home; basically that entire scene is sweet h/c.

:tears: : the way NS3 says SB's name as she tells him to be no one's slave and to be himself.  For that matter, SB realizing how kind and trusting NS3 and how vulnerable that makes him to being used and abused. 

@jerboa83,thank you for the preview! i saw the other subbed version but this one gives more understanding to what is to come. I thought O RoRa would ask SB for help but it looks like she actually dares to threaten her with NS3's safety instead.

When I think nothing can surprise me  when it comes to O RoRa's character there she goes again and fall even lower in my eyes.

Also I find NS3's analogy for what we humans call memory to be very cute referring to it as system errors. The boy still can't realize/believe he starts experiencing human emotions.  Sometimes he is just too smart for his own good.

Uri tin can is so very adorable in his denial.

I really feel for him...  I hope that he'll wake up soon, 'cause I'm growing attached to him. I think I can understand his secretary... 

Yes, he is a wounded boy with a twisted family but I guess his heart is in the right place judging from the amount of people who love or claim to love him.

I kind of liked when secretary Ji pointed that NS3 starts to resemble human Shin more and more so I am extremely curious to see human Shin showing his true self.

Despite grandpa's opinion I believe Shin is very intelligent and resourceful young man. I hope he'd become an understanding big brother to NS3 and would be able to protect him.

@theseasasleep, you've said it so well! It disgusts and downright infuriates me how these people  (especially O RoRa and YN) justifying their actions by love, are ruling over NS's life. And the sad thing is that they really believe that all of this is *for his own good*.

To think that his mother whom Shin tried to protect all this time while fighting his way out of grandpa's house and company, now does all in her power to imprison him back in this hell permanently just to quench her thirst for revenge. 

As well as his childhood friend YN who knows all too well just how miserable Shin's life was doesn't give a damn about it as long as she gets what she wants.

This boy should run from the both of them as far as he can. Non of them deserves his loyalty nor love.

I also think that human Shin and NS3 are all too similar. Both of them by and large the hostages of the egoism of their family.

Her human son for O RoRa is just a puppet like the robot copy she created to brighten up her loneliness and longing for the son she left behind. Even the rule #1 for NS3 *to hug person when they cry* reeks of selfishness to me.  O RoRa could simply hug him whenever she feels sad but she orders NS3 do it instead. With all of her love for NS3 O RoRa also imprisoned him in that house in Czech just like human Shin back in Korea. If it wasn't for David I really doubt NS3 would have gotten the chance to go outside. 

These two brothers are more alike than they think. I hope they got the chance to get to know each other and become real brothers.

As for the divorce. Even if YN achieves her goal, the divorce should not be a problem when human Shin wakes up. It won't be hard to prove that this marriage is not valid. Besides at that point it won't matter that YN knows about NS3, she won't be able to play that card to get her way.  Plus judging from SN's character he is not someone you can control or manipulate easily. He can simply annule the marriage. And if YN has at least a drop of conscience left she would let him go.

8 hours ago, juju84 said:

*sorry to cut*

As for the divorce. Even if YN achieves her goal, the divorce should not be a problem when human Shin wakes up. It won't be hard to prove that this marriage is not valid. Besides at that point it won't matter that YN knows about NS3, she won't be able to play that card to get her way.  Plus judging from SN's character he is not someone you can control or manipulate easily. He can simply annule the marriage. And if YN has at least a drop of conscience left she would let him go.

That's a big IF, lol.

It’s been a long time since I posted here, I marathon yesterday episode 1-8 and in KBS world in my cable it’s showing ep 13-16  anyway I love what is happening in the character development in our lead stars. I love how they have written kang So Bong being a gutsy independent lady who has no fear if she will get caught, and I’m surprised to till now Director Seo still haven’t find out that she is change her base :P and I love how she teaches our adorable handsome robot into a human nature, and Namshin3 giving his innocent pure character to SB so I guess they are really meant to be, definitely NS3 is having now a complex and he is having his open will like human do. And I have when his mother design a switch kill on him, my gosh even me I will never ever kill intentionally my electronics or car. I’m not insane that even they are objects I will let them be just like that even if they get old.

one of the characters that I love is the dad, he is just innocent as NS3 because he doesn’t have any idea about the situation.

like any fantasy drama I hope this one will have a happy ending.

Hi guys, this is my first comment in this thread. I do love the drama and the idea is so unique and new in kdrama land.

I read the translation of Are You Human Too press conference video in YouTube, KSJ explained that the drama is about NS human and NS3, which...they can switch the roles. " "I'm not just acting as NS3 and I'm not just acting as the human being NS. NS3 can play the human being NS and the human being can pretend to be NS3...'

It means, the NS human will replace NS3 or... they both are active at the same time. It's gonna be cool :wub:

The real NS better wake up soon because I want to actually see more of him, and see how much of an attachment I can grow for him. I too feel bad for the real NS. What I am really hoping for..and OMG please no, is that the writer do not take the route of amnesia when the real NS wakes up :crazy:

1 hour ago, Lj said:

It’s been a long time since I posted here, I marathon yesterday episode 1-8 and in KBS world in my cable it’s showing ep 13-16  anyway I love what is happening in the character development in our lead stars. I love how they have written kang So Bong being a gutsy independent lady who has no fear if she will get caught, and I’m surprised to till now Director Seo still haven’t find out that she is change her base :P and I love how she teaches our adorable handsome robot into a human nature, and Namshin3 giving his innocent pure character to SB so I guess they are really meant to be, definitely NS3 is having now a complex and he is having his open will like human do. And I have when his mother design a switch kill on him, my gosh even me I will never ever kill intentionally my electronics or car. I’m not insane that even they are objects I will let them be just like that even if they get old.

one of the characters that I love is the dad, he is just innocent as NS3 because he doesn’t have any idea about the situation.

Hello chingu! Welcome to the thread ;) I was beginning to wonder the same thing too. Seems like Director Seo has not even caught on that SB isn't on his side. Unless, he is just playing along. Sometimes, I think that romance is not likely between human and robot, then NS3 and SB comes along, and I just want these two to be together. I think the kill switch was brought up because it will become one of the main conflicts in the story line. We will get to see if the mom will really decide to switch it on, or let him live. It's ironic because she is fighting for her real son, and is contemplating whether she has to kill her other 'son'. 

4 hours ago, theseasasleep said:

That's a big IF, lol.

YN is a wolf in sheep's skin. Her attitude and the way she treats NS3 makes me believe that she only loves NS because to her, that's all she can be with. As SB said, she can't live without her dad or NS. I don't think she is willing to let the real NS go. It will take a major realization for her to break that 'tie' with him. 

29 minutes ago, martanur said:

Hi guys, this is my first comment in this thread. I do love the drama and the idea is so unique and new in kdrama land.

I read the translation of Are You Human Too press conference video in YouTube, KSJ explained that the drama is about NS human and NS3, which...they can switch the roles. " "I'm not just acting as NS3 and I'm not just acting as the human being NS. NS3 can play the human being NS and the human being can pretend to be NS3...'

It means, the NS human will replace NS3 or... they both are active at the same time. It's gonna be cool :wub:

OMO! Chingu! *hugs* its been a while since we watched a drama together! Omo, if that's how the story will go when the real NS wakes up, I am all for it. It means, we get to see more of both. Almost like twin brothers :rolleyes:

@triplem aww yes indeed it is so nice to see you too chingu! :D also, can you please merge my posts so that it doesn't come off as consecutively posting? I tried to edit it so that it can merged but i couldn't do it. Thanks :)

@kaoriharang tagging you dongseng :P

15 hours ago, juju84 said:

Yes, he is a wounded boy with a twisted family but I guess his heart is in the right place judging from the amount of people who love or claim to love him.

I kind of liked when secretary Ji pointed that NS3 starts to resemble human Shin more and more so I am extremely curious to see human Shin showing his true self.

Despite grandpa's opinion I believe Shin is very intelligent and resourceful young man. I hope he'd become an understanding big brother to NS3 and would be able to protect him.

yes! I feel like human Shin is also a warm person, opposite to how people keep saying how he is so a jerk about how he just slapped a woman even in front of the public. I am curious too how he is as a person because Mr Ji is so fond of him. It's like a real big bro that's looking after his little brother. I loved that backstory when human Shin complains how is Mr Ji guarding him while being sick and he is not even a woman (so manly when he commented that) and Mr Ji said something like don't complain anymore. It was warm and cute. I am curious how well their brotherhood started to develop before the accident. Out of all people human Shin only talk and trust Mr Ji so the bond they have must really be stronger than what is shown so far. :blush:

Team Dramabeans: What we’re watching :wub:

humantoo-00009a.jpg

So, what are we all watching this week?

What kept you reaching for more (or agonizing when there was no more), and what made you want to throw your remote through the screen? Time to weigh in…

javabeans

• Are You Human Too: Shinbot is such a sweetheart that it makes up for a lot; he’s robot-like as necessary, but I love that he has a personality too, which is sort of carrying this whole show for me. I was surprised to have so many people in on the secret at this point, but I suppose it keeps things interesting whenever another person gets added to the group of secret-keepers. I still don’t really pay attention to the corporate stuff outside of how it directly threatens Shinbot’s secret, but admittedly it keeps the stakes alive. Really, though, I am here for robot Shin’s big sweet smiles and teasing humor.

cr

18 hours ago, juju84 said:

@jerboa83,thank you for the preview! i saw the other subbed version but this one gives more understanding to what is to come. I thought O RoRa would ask SB for help but it looks like she actually dares to threaten her with NS3's safety instead.

When I think nothing can surprise me  when it comes to O RoRa's character there she goes again and fall even lower in my eyes.

Also I find NS3's analogy for what we humans call memory to be very cute referring to it as system errors. The boy still can't realize/believe he starts experiencing human emotions.  Sometimes he is just too smart for his own good.

@theseasasleep, you've said it so well! It disgusts and downright infuriates me how these people  (especially O RoRa and YN) justifying their actions by love, are ruling over NS's life. And the sad thing is that they really believe that all of this is *for his own good*.

To think that his mother whom Shin tried to protect all this time while fighting his way out of grandpa's house and company, now does all in her power to imprison him back in this hell permanently just to quench her thirst for revenge. 

As well as his childhood friend YN who knows all too well just how miserable Shin's life was doesn't give a damn about it as long as she gets what she wants.

This boy should run from the both of them as far as he can. Non of them deserves his loyalty nor love.

I also think that human Shin and NS3 are all too similar. Both of them by and large the hostages of the egoism of their family.

Her human son for O RoRa is just a puppet like the robot copy she created to brighten up her loneliness and longing for the son she left behind. Even the rule #1 for NS3 *to hug person when they cry* reeks of selfishness to me.  O RoRa could simply hug him whenever she feels sad but she orders NS3 do it instead. With all of her love for NS3 O RoRa also imprisoned him in that house in Czech just like human Shin back in Korea. If it wasn't for David I really doubt NS3 would have gotten the chance to go outside.

These two brothers are more alike than they think. I hope they got the chance to get to know each other and become real brothers.

I really enjoyed reading your comparison between NS and NS3 which led you to the conclusion that both are put in a similar situation. We shouldn't forget how O Ro Ra was introduced in the first episode. She was giving a lecture about the development of robots. She declared disguised as a joke that she wanted to have a more obedient son to which NS protested. But the joke contained some truth in my opinion. Deep down, ORR has always wished a son who would follow her orders and this was even present before the seperation. This scene gives us a clue about ORR's state of mind: for her, a son should be so filial that he doesn't dare to express his disagreement. In the end, when she created NS3, she not only wanted to have a replacement but she wanted to have a better son in the sense that he would always obey her orders. That explains why NS3 lived isolated in Czech Republic and never had any friends. She wanted him to focus only on her.

The seperation reinforced this wish because it was NS's behaviour who got them seperated. He didn't follow her orders but his grandfather's order. Sure, he was threatened but the result was that since he didn't listen to his mother, he reinforced her idea that a son should always listen to his mother. If he had listened to her, they wouldn't have gotten seperated. Then NS tried to find her which she saw as a sign that he had never forgotten her and always loved her. To me, she sees it as an unconditional love which gives her the impression that their bound is very strong. That's why she is so determined to have NS3 disappeared because she doesn't need him any longer the moment NS wakes up.

ORR is just delusional because she doesn't realize that at some point, a son will always distance himself from his mother in order to find his true personality and identity. This is a natural and normal evolution. So when NS wakes up, he will get aware of the last events, which will reveal the gap between him and his mother. He wanted to escape from PK Motors and she made him return, because of that, she is forced to agree to a marriage. When he realizes that NS3 was able to impress his grandfather and got even more freedom due to that, he might decide to listen to NS3 and behave differently, stop listening to his mother and JYH.

That's why ORR will threaten SB because in her eyes, she represents a thread to her. Since SB has become more important to NS3 than her, she will see it as worrisome. She can't accept that she is no longer in NS3's center of atttention. The kill switch was not just created because she didn't need him any longer as soon as NS wakes up, it was designed in case NS3 escaped from her control. However, this has nothing to do with danger. She wanted him to remain forever in her grip. She is the one who created him and she is the one who decides when he "dies". In fact, ORR is just a control freak in the end, this would explain why her father-in-law never liked her because both are actually very similar. Both are selfish and lack empathy. She is not able to put herself in someone else's shoes.

@triplem @USAFarmgirl @nateko @vangsweetie637 (glad to see you back)

19 hours ago, juju84 said:

I agree on everything except your last statement about the marriage: in order to annule it they should confess the fraud and the existence of a robot that it literally indistinguishable from a human...

@bebebisous33 I’m conflicted about mum.  While I can understand the negative feelings  here & online about her actions or rather reactions, part of me is rather sympathetic as well.

I wish that being the creator of NS3 that she’d react the way David does for example - who sees him as an entity that is capable of having/developing  feelings & emotions , and learning to make judgements and decisions outside of what he has been coded to do . So I felt the way SoBong felt as well , that mum has totally forgotten him because Shin is around , she’s somewhat “used” him. That made me sad , since NS3 is extremely likeable & I felt very sorry to see him experience neglect. 

But then again being the creator of NS3 knowing that he’s made of metal , wires & programs, I can see why she’s not prioritising his feelings here. Plus it is the responsibility of a scientist ( my opinion only) to have back up plans just in case the AI you create goes rogue. The self drive car is a prime example of the need for the kill switch . Also with Shin being in coma , I can imagine her emotions being all over the place . My sympathies for her lie here because she’s really been robbed of twenty years of her life & her son. 

I hope you’ll understand that I’m not saying I agree with her choices / decisions especially in pursuing this new position. That’s why it’s important for Shin to wake up soon . Too many people are making decisions on his behalf in the name of protecting him , thereby removing his agency. 

-/—

Grandpa is an extremely interesting character. Sometimes I don’t know to believe him or not. I can see why Seo betrayed him at the end . He felt he was used - his emotions & his loyalty . Of course his own greed has a big part to play as well. This brings me to JYH ( I can see why LJH took up this role ) . While I trust NS3 ‘s judgement of who he is , there’s a feeling that he is capable of turning either way - staying loyal or betraying Shin. Not because he’s a bad person but because his life is completely tied to this family & company, and he may feel trapped & unappreciated. I’m looking forward again to seeing the relationship that Shin & him had to understand if this loyalty is as deep as it seems . 

@triplem Don't misunderstand me. I don't hate her and I am glad that you reminded us again that she was a victim since she lost her husband and her son at the same time.

The thing is that since she created NS3, all this time she had a son who was innocent and very dependent of her. Sure, she changed its appearance because NS was growing up but NS3's personality never changed. He was kept in an infantile state. If she had been with her real son, she would have been forced to change and adapt herself because NS became an adolescent and later an adult. So the reason for her behaviour is that she has not been prepared mentally for this evolution. Moreover, she has idealized her relationship with her son NS. However, after waking up, I am quite sure that NS will express his disagreement with his mother. Finally, I believe that she feels guilty towards NS (that's why she didn't reply to YN's reproach that she had abandoned her son) as she never tried to take him back again hence she is neglecting NS3 . 

To me, there are a lot of factors explaining why she has become so ruthless and cold-hearted:

1. She is a scientist and as such, she perceives NS3 as a robot who could help her to overcome the loss of her child. NS3 was created for her own need hence she perceives it only as an object.
  2. Her guilty conscience: how can she prove to her son that she has never forgotten him and that Ns3 was just a replacement? She needs to get rid of him. That way, she shows that even NS3 could never fill his absence.
  3. Her flaw: she has always preferred someone who was obedient (or filial)... Notice that the family came back to SK because she wanted to give a lecture. As soon as she was finished, they wanted to leave the country again underlining that she had a huge influence on her husband. That's why NGH didn't like her so much as he had the impression that JW's life was influenced by ORR.
  4. She has always dealt with a machine that was acting like a child. She has never learnt to adapt herself... like every human being, at some point the child will become a man and have his own life.

From my point of view, she can only change, when she has a conversation with NS. I guess, NS will have to confront her and point out her mistakes and flaws. As an adult, he will be able to recognize his mother's weaknesses. Moreover, it would be great if David and JYH help NS to see NS3 in a different light.

@nateko@jerboa83@USAFarmgirl @juju84 @vangsweetie637

44 minutes ago, triplem said:

@bebebisous33 I’m conflicted about mum.  While I can understand the negative feelings  here & online about her actions or rather reactions, part of me is rather sympathetic as well.

I wish that being the creator of NS3 that she’d react the way David does for example - who sees him as an entity that is capable of having/developing  feelings & emotions , and learning to make judgements and decisions outside of what he has been coded to do . So I felt the way SoBong felt as well , that mum has totally forgotten him because Shin is around , she’s somewhat “used” him. That made me sad , since NS3 is extremely likeable & I felt very sorry to see him experience neglect. 

But then again being the creator of NS3 knowing that he’s made of metal , wires & programs, I can see why she’s not prioritising his feelings here. Plus it is the responsibility of a scientist ( my opinion only) to have back up plans just in case the AI you create goes rogue. The self drive car is a prime example of the need for the kill switch . Also with Shin being in coma , I can imagine her emotions being all over the place . My sympathies for her lie here because she’s really been robbed of twenty years of her life & her son. 

I hope you’ll understand that I’m not saying I agree with her choices / decisions especially in pursuing this new position. That’s why it’s important for Shin to wake up soon . Too many people are making decisions on his behalf in the name of protecting him , thereby removing his agency. 

I feel the same, and that's why I've mentioned the Technological Singularity here in this forum. That's a concept every scientist working in the robotics and/or IT field is well aware of (including fictional Oh Ro Ra).

Having personally assembled and programmed her robotic "son", she assumed to be able to analyze and predict his behavior, and when that doesn't happen, she's shocked and she fears the possible consequences. Even Namshin III himself isn't totally aware anymore of how his neural network and deep learning processes are working...

5 hours ago, jerboa83 said:

I agree on everything except your last statement about the marriage: in order to annule it they should confess the fraud and the existence of a robot that it literally indistinguishable from a human...

As I've said the fraud won't be the issue since they were going to eliminate NS3 in the end. For all they could say they hired the double to impersonate NS and show the medical papers to prove the real Shin was incompetent at the time. There are a lot of other ways to prove the marriage is invalid especially with their resources and connections.

And besides at that point YN would have too much to lose (including NS's good disposition) to keep on clinging onto this *marriage*.  She wouldn't dare openly oppose NS incriminating his mother especially when the fact of SJG's involvement in NS's accident would be proven.

@theseasasleep

That's a big IF, lol.

Lol, can't argue with that:lol:

@bebebisous33, love your comments, chingu! Its always very deep and detailed.:thumbsup:

I agree that, in a way,  ORR is a control freak but the reason she became like that is somewhat understandable to me. She never had much control over her life and the circumstances. She probably tried hard to be accepted as daughter-in-law but failed. She tried to protect her family but failed. She maybe a genius scientist but even this didn't help her to snatch her son from NGH's grasp.

In fact she had a little to no control at all. Thus NS3 is her way to compensate for it. In a way and even taking into consideration her scientific set of mind, she loves NS3 but blood is thicker than water. Ofc now seeing her son in this predicament her sense of guilt magnified and she is ready to do anything to atone for NS's lost childhood even if it means sacrificing her creation.

It would not be right to say she perceives NS3 solely from scientific point of view but in this circumstances her flesh & blood comes first. I doubt that using  kill switch would be easy on her but if it comes to this she would do it trying to justify her actions by the fact NS3 is  * just a robot*.

I totally agree with you that only human Shin can influence her at this point. Thus I truly wish he would learn to accept and understand his twin brother. Maybe with some help from SB, secretary Ji and even NS3 himself. Uri tin can surely knows how to warm his way into someone's heart:)

As for the ORR's expressed wish to have an ideal obedient son. Well, who can blame her, really? This is every mothers' wish  from time to time. ;)

@triplem @bebebisous33 I agree with both of you about mom. While I am conflicted most of the time about her character, lately my opinion has been shifting more towards the negative side. Right now I think that she is becoming more and more like grandpa. No wonder he doesn't even mind her working at the company.  I don't think it's solely based on the fact that he thinks her appearance affects Shin in a good way but also because he saw that she's not much different. As a person (not taking into account her mom status) she seems like a difficult person to deal with. Mom seems to be a person that thinks everything should go either how she wants or nowhere at all. She's sweet and nice when everything is how she wants but the moment something goes against her wishes she'll bite. I can understand that as a mother she'll do anything for her child but as a person, I don't like her and as a scientist, I don't like her as well. The scene when Yena went to mom to complain about Robo Shin was telling. I was so bothered by what she said to Robo Shin, that she made him to be perfect and he was perfect so far, so why is he acting up. That statement showed her ego as a scientist. First of all, nothing made by humans can be perfect; things made by an imperfect being cannot be perfect. As a programmer, I can somewhat understand the WTF moment when a program doesn't behave the way I've programmed it, but here it was more than that on her part. I've worked in IT security and hacked things here and there to check for vulnerabilities, and the first thing you learn is that no program is perfect. If t it appears to be perfect that just means we haven't found it's flaw yet. So mom, as a person working in robotics, is all over the place with her feelings. She's irrational and at this point, I'd say dangerous because she can cause a lot of harm with her erratic feelings. 

@bebebisous33 I also think that the way mom treats Robo Shin has a lot to do with her guilt towards NS. She'll have a lot of problems ahead of her when human Shin wakes up. The fact that she wasn't there when her son grew up and went through puberty will be a big obstacle because she hasn't experienced the difficulties of parenting. She hasn't seen her kid acting out, rebelling, upsetting her and doing things she doesn't want him to do. So when human Shin wakes up she'll experience a rude awakening. He also has a strong personality just like her, so they will eventually clash. How she'll react to that will determine her trajectory as a character. Hopefully, David will act as a voice of reason.

By the way, I guess we're up for some major changes for SB as a character since she'll get a new haircut.  :D At least that's what I learned from years of watching Kdramas. Here I think it actually suits her character. SB's current hair is kinda messy and all over the place just like her behaviour. The new hair looks neat and... um, calm? I guess she'll finally decide what she'll do and commit to it fully. She seems more determined with this new hair. 

@bebebisous33 @natekoYes mum has never raised a human Son all the way so to speak .What I hope mum will realise is that Shin is not who she imagines he is. Right now I’m certain that she likely thinks that Shin is as obedient and docile  as NS3. I can imagine when Shin wakes up , he could likely disagree with her working for the old man . 

@jerboa83@juju84 I hope we don’t have to come to a point where NS3 actually has to marry YeNa for real. ( though it seems so from the stills released earlier ) Even if it can be proven a fraud later on, I actually hope for Shin to wake up in time and tell YeNa off.The latter is an opportunist , no diff from her father , who is trying to secure the marriage even when she knows the real Shin was neither nice to her  Nor wished to marry her 

@triplem, yes, let's hope! 'Cause even the mere thought of YN succeeding in her agenda  makes me cringe. I hope she will never get her way.  And all of her underhanded plans would blow into her face instead leaving her the one looking pathetic in the end. She needs this reality check. This girl has none of my sympathy nor deserves any at the moment.

11 hours ago, Lj said:

I wouldn't say she is fearless lol considering she was about to resign after she realized that Seo has somehow catched up that she is playing double agent, though I don't blame her , I would do the same until and unless I m head over heals in love with NS3. 

3 hours ago, triplem said:

@jerboa83@juju84 I hope we don’t have to come to a point where NS3 actually has to marry YeNa for real. ( though it seems so from the stills released earlier ) Even if it can be proven a fraud later on, I actually hope for Shin to wake up in time and tell YeNa off.The latter is an opportunist , no diff from her father , who is trying to secure the marriage even when she knows the real Shin was neither nice to her  Nor wished to marry her 

Namshin III himself might be the one to refuse, when So Bong comes back to him... He'll (sort of...) play along only until he's alone facing it all. At least, that's what I hope... :)

Archived