[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

45 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

ATTENTION ATTENTION!!! 

Pirates/flies detected in our ship! Get ready for attacking back...

Really? Which article can you share wit me the link that mention this? I don't want to missed it...thanks...

Édit: sorry I misunderstood the meaning of membership and was corrected by @riririru in a following post

• Like 15

3 hours ago, ysrida_ said:

@MoonlightSerenade OMG.. Thanks a lot for those pictures together with the lyrics and all.. I cried..  I'm so with your sister right now :tears: Aaaa..  It's so beautiful.. The fact that Hyunnie know abt this song,  makes me so emo right now.. Okayy,  gonna watch SP again now..  Sobss..  Hahaha

Thank you chingu! I am so happy you love it but please don't cry too much. My sister cries too everytime she hears this song... aigoooo... 

• Like 12

32 minutes ago, muxic88 said:

you can't compare close friends and family to production team. KYW is definitely not close with jcw to that extent. d And she obviously said she doesn't eager to visit, apparently she means "we are not visiting him like ctj, we wish him to come out well, if there is any chance by with pd team, I might, But there is no plan for now."

Plot Twist: it's ctj dating jcw. The girl is just to dissuade. :D

By the way, sp team and maybe even Kim ye won and other actors themselves lurking around this thread for sure. And guys  I don't have any proof, I lied, sorry not sorry. Better find my way out of the thread.

but yet, maybe, just maybe, we might get dating scandal of jcw with someone else(whisper ctj) in 2018, confirmed or not would be another story.

NO NO I CAN'T SWEAR HERE CONTROL control control<_<

OMO Guys looks like our ship is sailing after all.

Why fly why fly why you lie when you got nothing better to fry ** no no I didn't type that my cat did**

Thanks to you looks like our thread is gonna hit 1000 sooner than expected.

I am so happy how we are not getting effected by all this non sense. Flies you can try all you want but let me warn you in the end you are gonna get so disappointed.

Actually you may end up  shipping them too if you challenge us regarding our couple **ouch that hurt right**

#OkThanksBye

• Like 24

1 hour ago, daloula said:

According to yewon's interview, JCW also has done the paperwork necessary for some of the sp people (including NJH) to visit him in the army. He's obviously not joking about her visiting him in the army.

Oh really? I am so happy to know that JCW has made the necessary paperwork to let NJH to visit him in the army! Yewon said that in her recent interview? The 1 where she said they (SP team) met up before JCW enlistment? Oh I am so glad my heart is flying 

if JCW is not interested in having NJH to visit why would he be bothered to fill up the forms/paperwork? This guy surely meant business! Haha :)

• Like 17

38 minutes ago, muxic88 said:

you cant close friends and family to production team. KYW ifinitely not close with jcw .  to that extent. d And she obviously said she doesn't eager to visit, apparently she means "we are not visiting him like ctj, we wish him to come out well, if there is any chance by with pd team, I might, But there is no plan for now."

Plot Twist: it's ctj dating jcw. The girl is just to dissuade. :D

By the way, sp team and maybe even Kim ye won and other actors themselves lurking around this thread for sure. And guys  I don't have any proof, I lied, sorry not sorry. Better find my way out of the thread.

but yet, maybe, just maybe, we might get dating scandal of jcw with someone else(whisper ctj) in 2018, confirmed or not would be another story.

Yoi Kbow What?? I call such news that are full of lies and manipulation as pure garbagr!!! Go dump your garbage else where since tou are so proud of the garvage you collect! Im sure there are people out qho would welcome your garbage with open hands and probably recycle it for later use bwahaha  .LMAO

Sry guys im so bored Just like @riririru

• Like 17

Just now, jinamcouple said:

Oh really? I am so happy to know that JCW has made the necessary paperwork to let NJH to visit him in the army! Yewon said that in her recent interview? The 1 where she said they (SP team) met up before JCW enlistment? Oh I am so glad my heart is flying 

if JCW is not interested in having NJH to visit why would he be bothered to fill up the forms/paperwork? This guy surely meant business! Haha :)

Please disregard what I said because I misunderstood the membership part.

• Like 11

20 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Lets bring back the loving in here...this kinda loving...oooo la la

I can never tire of seeing this picture.

Reposting

gCHFQCw.jpg

"She was so sexy" #wordsbywookie

15 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

We were never given the actual BTS of this scene right??? I want the BTS of this! *cries* seeing it reminded me of it! We never got one!

Oh, I want to see that, too! There are so many other scenes that we didn't get a BTS- court kiss, piggyback ride, morning kisses, etc.

• Like 23