[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

I saw some logical theory from chingus here about the running with gift bag. Great sharing!!

Just want to say..the conclusion is our Ji Hyun is definitely there, send wookie for enlistment..haha..no matter who give who the gift bag. :wink:

• Like 17

10 hours ago, Hello_JIS said:

We can make Page 917 before/on Hyunie's birthday:tongue::wub:

Now this is an awesome idea! Kekekeke 

8 hours ago, ara8 said:

I feel like this is the PEAK MOMENT in my journey of being a korean drama fans.

I love what you said here dearie! 

7 hours ago, m i s z CHEN said:

omg LOLOL wookie piggy bank

Hahah! This is so cute. LOL. And now that I relook at that line, it does look like a piggy bank. LOL. 

7 hours ago, mydarjen said:
Baekgol?! His next base after basic training? Anyone know?!

They know where they will be going to already after the 5 weeks of basic training? So he will really still be in the cold place.. Like what hyunni did say. 

4 hours ago, riririru said:

Let us all buy that shirt and become wook's harems lolol

And this my dear, officially promotes you to the Byeontae squad! Hahahas! 

20 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

Watched one of wookies old interviews and the topic of girls who can't sing came up..he said it's  cute so maybe he has a thing for girls that can't sing well. I was cringing at hyunnie foo but she's so cute!! Can I just put her in my pocket? Love that girl!!!

I love this little tidbit! One of our chingus posted related to Wookie finding girls who are tone deaf cute too! I think this was the start of wookie noticing the existence of hyunni. Kekekeke. 

• Like 14

18 hours ago, attriste said:

Add me to the mix. I really LOVED THIS ARTICLE cos YA RIGHT???? AND unless you want it to be like KBS awards night her singing again and you biting your lips (which I keep rewatching now again and again omg hahahaha), I don't think your army friends will be very happy.

Plus she'll be in your arms most of the time, that be making your bunk mates really jelly yo!

Also, I have a friend who JUST started dating and seriously EVERY conversation we have she manages to somehow talk about or pull out her bf's name....or like fish for MY opinion on her bf not-so-subtly... Doesn't this sound suspiciously like what happened when he had to give the many interviews that day????

AHHH GOOD TIMES.

haha i think i mentioned the same thing pages ago unniw. so im not alone! The more you like someone the more you try to bring that person up in what ever form logical or illogical way. Like the weird way in which wookie asked her to come visit him when they were talking about twice keke :lol:

• Like 14

Chingu.. I agreed with you about paper bag. But we have time to dig it more.. Love it.. She must be there. Oh my heart. I am sure changwookjihyun in love. If not why he talk about love in his final concert. Haha.. Thank you for the gif video and theory chingu....  Our CSI squad and byeontae squad are incredibly awesome. *Hugs* 

One more thing, the Photobook is included in ost cd or need to buy separate? 

• Like 10

On 8/14/2017 at 2:38 PM, riririru said:

http://m.cafe.daum.net/supadvd/QGF3/16?listURI=%2Fsupadvd%2F_rec%3FboardType%3DM

Members that will be participating for commentary

PD PSH - no (oversea)

ㅡ Expected to do an interview after returning to the country

Writer KGY - no

JCW - no (army)

NJH - yes

CTJ - yes

KNR - no (official schedule)

LDH - no (personal schedule)

JHJ - tbc (depends on his schedule with his current work)

DH - yes

Hide contents

There goes our hope for couple commentary :")

I'm looking forward to it! I think dh, ctj and njh are an interesting trio and I'd like to see their interactions. Was it the couple commentary that gets eng subbed?

Disappointed and sad that jcw won't be doing it but I think I've already come to terms with it a while ago. I would've really enjoyed seeing njh and jcw talking about the scenes. I like seeing their less playful and more serious side lol. At least we get commentary though!

• Like 9

This is my logical theory about the paper bag and JCW running...maybe somebody gave him a gift and since his mother was also been photographed there I think he was running toward where his mother was and get his bag packed by his mother since he and his mother traveled on a separate vehicle and handed the paper bag to his mother...maybe his mother ride with his relatives and JCW with his friends and crew....thats only my theory.....

• Like 9

18 hours ago, m i s z CHEN said:

Watched one of wookies old interviews and the topic of girls who can't sing came up..he said it's  cute so maybe he has a thing for girls that can't sing well. I was cringing at hyunnie foo but she's so cute!! Can I just put her in my pocket? Love that girl!!!

lmao!! And about the army thing - yeah wookie nice try!!! Hyunnie isn't a girl group so why would everyone be happy if she comes? He only cares about himself man. HE will be happy when she comes. Kekekkeke. He just got caught! But at least he can have her al for himself there. Probably going to show off like yep, this my girl so pursuers back off! Lolol. Wookie is so in love I can't even ..such a puppy 

OMG he said that chincha!!! his eyes were all soften and warm it had this look its kinda difficult to describe... like you have eyes only for that person. Remember the way he kept turning to get a look at her OMG!!!

18 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

His army friends? He hasn't even been in yet! LMAO! It is as if in his mind, he knew and expected her to come and sing (?). 

I am a fan of hers, but I was literally cringing when she sang with PHS! LOL! I think it was only Joo Won and JCW that was smiling while she was singing. Joo won had an amused smile while JCW, if I were to look at him, he was halfway smitten with her that night, cringe-worthy voice notwithstanding :D.

Its like that for guys that are smitten right?

I remember that scene at the movie my best friends wedding where the gf sang a song on karaoke, and Julia Roberts said, but she didn't get a note right, the boyfriend said, I know! Isn't she amazing! <---- LOLing so hard. This is how I would interpret JCW's face. It doesn't matter if she sings off key, or cannot harmonize, his eyes were loving what he was seeing, hence the little smile he was showing while watching her on stage.

so i wasnt the only one cringing the first time i saw it but when i watched it the third time i didnt cringe at all and at that very moment I knew that she became my girl crush LOL

You know i can imagine his friends or his manager telling him "she didnt get the note" and wookie might have been like "wasnt that amazing!!!" bwahaha

Boy is smitten for sure!!

• Like 16

28 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Now this is an awesome idea! Kekekeke 

I love what you said here dearie! 

Hahah! This is so cute. LOL. And now that I relook at that line, it does look like a piggy bank. LOL. 

They know where they will be going to already after the 5 weeks of basic training? So he will really still be in the cold place.. Like what hyunni did say. 

And this my dear, officially promotes you to the Byeontae squad! Hahahas! 

I love this little tidbit! One of our chingus posted related to Wookie finding girls who are tone deaf cute too! I think this was the start of wookie noticing the existence of hyunni. Kekekeke. 

Yup!! That chingu might have been me. Haha. I posted about this a while back. But we all know wookie was interested in her first!! So cute. I remember wookie kept saying he was so happy he couldn't sleep to film SP and during one of hyunnies interviews she said her initial reaction was just "oh so my partners is jcw" and she didn't think much of it. But she also mentioned wookie was very fascinated that the they worked in rhe same drama years ago and never met. We all know wookie believes in fate and destiny..of bumping into the love of your life even if it's smal encounters. Hyunnie was too naive to know what's going on that wookie already had his eye on he gold aka her. Not until SP fo lining did she understand his intentions lol!!! 

Wookie is smitten!!!!

• Like 15

Oh wow .... another 10 pages back read for me ... good night fr my side of the world chingus! I could never live through yesterday seeing Wookie walking off to enlist without u guys being with me ... we cried together and here we go again catching our baby Hyunnie! Thanks and love u all to the moon and back :) u guys r amazing!

• Like 12

1 minute ago, applebee708 said:

Oh wow .... another 10 pages back read for me ... good night fr my side of the world chingus! I could never live through yesterday seeing Wookie walking off to enlist without u guys being with me ... we cried together and here we go again catching our baby Hyunnie! Thanks and love u all to the moon and back :) u guys r amazing!

Goodnight chingu! Sweet Jiji dreams!

• Like 9

1 hour ago, love4life said:

Hey guys! I couldn't camp here and i am finally back! Yeheey :D

Ok so.. maybe you already discussed it but i'll share my guess on a couple of things

Ok, so first, we had JH recent post with a stripped shirt/dress.. When i zoomed in, i noticed that it had stripes and the color and even thickness of the stripes was similar if not the same with the dress the person we assumed was jh had at the ig post from jcw friend. Plus the way that lady walked was similar to jihyuni

Then we had the.....let me remember... Oh right The 3 hair related posts of jh in the last 2 days.. yea.. i think we all think the same about that topic

Then we have the jcw running with a bag and coming back empty handed video... If you notice his friends in the back, they were smiling...but trying not to smile while wookie seemed like he was wiping his sweat (I am trying to be rational bcs my delulu says wiping his tears) 

I had a few questions about the last topic.. If he went to the bathroom, why would he take the bag with him? I mean... what would he carry in it? underwear?  Miaanhe :sweat_smile:

Next question; Why would he take his gang to the bathroom with him? Let's be honest here, he didn't have any reason to do that

They were running in a parking lot, with a lot of cars, and he had a bag and came back empty handed and teary eyed (asdfegfg rationality) 

Now.. is there anything else i missed?

Ah right.. there was also something about jh and cw lips... it seemed like he had a bruise on his upper lip and she seemed to have a bruise on her bottom lip.... A genius on ig thought of this... 

Spoiler
Genius right?:glasses::smirk: I thought his was herpes but either way, they got it from each other... :ph34r:

The last one is just for fun:joy:

Spoiler

L M A O !!!! Either way it is good they got it from eachother!!! A REAL SHIPPER!!! L M A O chingu!!!! My kids are all sleeping but I cannot help L M A O !!!!! :lol:

• Like 12