[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

6 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

hahaha I am remembering my reaction to this! I was like WTF Wookie! Surely you don't expect NJH to sing and dance like a girl group! Name dropping someone who isn't even a part of a GG to visit them in the army and his friends will like it? Ottokee! How will uri NJH entertain his friends in the army? 

Maybe in his mind, NJH's company makes him so happy, that in his logic, it goes to follow if he is happy being in Ji Hyunie's company then his army friends will be happy too! 

*totally delulu both of us JCW and me*:D

Add me to the mix. I really LOVED THIS ARTICLE cos YA RIGHT???? AND unless you want it to be like KBS awards night her singing again and you biting your lips (which I keep rewatching now again and again omg hahahaha), I don't think your army friends will be very happy.

Plus she'll be in your arms most of the time, that be making your bunk mates really jelly yo!

Also, I have a friend who JUST started dating and seriously EVERY conversation we have she manages to somehow talk about or pull out her bf's name....or like fish for MY opinion on her bf not-so-subtly... Doesn't this sound suspiciously like what happened when he had to give the many interviews that day????

AHHH GOOD TIMES.

• Like 22

5 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

hahaha I am remembering my reaction to this! I was like WTF Wookie! Surely you don't expect NJH to sing and dance like a girl group! Name dropping someone who isn't even a part of a GG to visit them in the army and his friends will like it? Ottokee! How will uri NJH entertain his friends in the army? 

Maybe in his mind, NJH's company makes him so happy, that in his logic, it goes to follow if he is happy being in Ji Hyunie's company then his army friends will be happy too! 

*totally delulu both of us JCW and me*:D

Plus which army friends is he taking care of? He didn't even know the kind of people he will meet there. And what does he want NJH to do for them in the army? He already saw her singing... That was the most ridiculous name dropping I've seen.

• Like 16

15 minutes ago, 1234nm said:

that is inside video.

first: a guy with black tshirt carried paper bag and his hat. while jcw is waiting for he. when is come that guy, jcw look to he and paper bag.

second: paper bag carried by jcw.

I think this can see it clearly...

giphy.gif

That guy really holding that paper bag... where this guy come from? Guys let's kidnap him and Wookie's bff...Aigoo...this paper bag make us gone crazy...hahaha...and also the running part and wiping tears/sweat.... 

giphy.gif

Whenever see this running Wookie...make me rush...are you filming runningman?? And u all mention about toilet...that more funny...hahaha

giphy.gif

• Like 22

2 minutes ago, daloula said:

Plus which army friends is he taking care of? He didn't even know the kind of people he will meet there. And what does he want NJH to do for them in the army? He already saw her singing... That was the most ridiculous name dropping I've seen.

His army friends? He hasn't even been in yet! LMAO! It is as if in his mind, he knew and expected her to come and sing (?). 

I am a fan of hers, but I was literally cringing when she sang with PHS! LOL! I think it was only Joo Won and JCW that was smiling while she was singing. Joo won had an amused smile while JCW, if I were to look at him, he was halfway smitten with her that night, cringe-worthy voice notwithstanding :D.

Its like that for guys that are smitten right?

I remember that scene at the movie my best friends wedding where the gf sang a song on karaoke, and Julia Roberts said, but she didn't get a note right, the boyfriend said, I know! Isn't she amazing! <---- LOLing so hard. This is how I would interpret JCW's face. It doesn't matter if she sings off key, or cannot harmonize, his eyes were loving what he was seeing, hence the little smile he was showing while watching her on stage.

• Like 23

7 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

His army friends? He hasn't even been in yet! LMAO! It is as if in his mind, he knew and expected her to come and sing (?). 

I am a fan of hers, but I was literally cringing when she sang with PHS! LOL! I think it was only Joo Won and JCW that was smiling while she was singing. Joo won had an amused smile while JCW, if I were to look at him, he was halfway smitten with her that night, cringe-worthy voice notwithstanding :D.

Its like that for guys that are smitten right?

I remember that scene at the movie my best friends wedding where the gf sang a song on karaoke, and Julia Roberts said, but she didn't get a note right, the boyfriend said, I know! Isn't she amazing! <---- LOLing so hard. This is how I would interpret JCW's face. It doesn't matter if she sings off key, or cannot harmonize, his eyes were loving what he was seeing, hence the little smile he was showing while watching her on stage.

Watched one of wookies old interviews and the topic of girls who can't sing came up..he said it's  cute so maybe he has a thing for girls that can't sing well. I was cringing at hyunnie foo but she's so cute!! Can I just put her in my pocket? Love that girl!!!

lmao!! And about the army thing - yeah wookie nice try!!! Hyunnie isn't a girl group so why would everyone be happy if she comes? He only cares about himself man. HE will be happy when she comes. Kekekkeke. He just got caught! But at least he can have her al for himself there. Probably going to show off like yep, this my girl so pursuers back off! Lolol. Wookie is so in love I can't even ..such a puppy 

• Like 20

28 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

giphy.gif

That guy really holding that paper bag... where this guy come from? Guys let's kidnap him and Wookie's bff...Aigoo...this paper bag make us gone crazy...hahaha...and also the running part and wiping tears/sweat.... 

Whenever see this running Wookie...make me rush...are you filming runningman?? And u all mention about toilet...that more funny...hahaha

paper bag is first here inside this video

look to eyes and moves jcw 

this is very suspicious

really he has hurry for go

this is fun that here is not non of his friends.

• Like 10

20 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Based on last gif..his friends reaction be like 'we made it!! I am so happy that we successfully surprise our hyung with ji hyun ssi'..also another person be like 'haha i know..but lets control ourself, ppl is looking at us. They will sense what was happening'.

Our Wookie reaction be like 'ahhh why is my ji hyun was crying so bad in the van and now im also crying..hmphh..lets move on, get enlist and finish this MS as soon as possible'

• Like 15

54 minutes ago, daloula said:

giphy.gif&key=f37a32f41604f648e64451aa4cI'm borrowing this gif because when I watched this BTS for no one knows how many times I wondered whether he messed up and broke character when he glanced at the audience instead of finishing the scene like NJH since she stayed in character and played the shocked EBH.

omg I've been wondering the same thing ever since I first watched it. It was definitely not very 'Noh JiWook'. He even glanced to the side at the crew. Not sure if it was intentional, or that he forgot to stay in character or a practice run (I doubt).

• Like 14

20 minutes ago, miss0115 said:

guess we really need to analyze the full and whole video of him that day >< But all i can say is, it is not impossible at all for Hyuni to be there also yesterday. His whole squad is there and ready to be on the move. They can guarded Hyuni well. And who knows if ytd maybe representative of Soop also there lmao

I think this is the answer to this mystery "IF SHE COME I AM REALLY THANKFUL " .This is fact because came out directly from Wookie's mouth :lol:

• Like 24

Hey guys! I couldn't camp here and i am finally back! Yeheey :D

Ok so.. maybe you already discussed it but i'll share my guess on a couple of things

Ok, so first, we had JH recent post with a stripped shirt/dress.. When i zoomed in, i noticed that it had stripes and the color and even thickness of the stripes was similar if not the same with the dress the person we assumed was jh had at the ig post from jcw friend. Plus the way that lady walked was similar to jihyuni

Then we had the.....let me remember... Oh right The 3 hair related posts of jh in the last 2 days.. yea.. i think we all think the same about that topic

Then we have the jcw running with a bag and coming back empty handed video... If you notice his friends in the back, they were smiling...but trying not to smile while wookie seemed like he was wiping his sweat (I am trying to be rational bcs my delulu says wiping his tears) 

I had a few questions about the last topic.. If he went to the bathroom, why would he take the bag with him? I mean... what would he carry in it? underwear?  Miaanhe :sweat_smile:

Next question; Why would he take his gang to the bathroom with him? Let's be honest here, he didn't have any reason to do that

They were running in a parking lot, with a lot of cars, and he had a bag and came back empty handed and teary eyed (asdfegfg rationality) 

Now.. is there anything else i missed?

Ah right.. there was also something about jh and cw lips... it seemed like he had a bruise on his upper lip and she seemed to have a bruise on her bottom lip.... A genius on ig thought of this... 

Genius right?:glasses::smirk: I thought his was herpes but either way, they got it from each other... :ph34r:

The last one is just for fun:joy:

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

I think we have zombies now to watch the ship right? Don't be fooled by the trolls okay? don't let them board permanently, we have to watch out for them. 

Yes now I have to jump in .... S T O P feeding the lurkers with the bs. Give them something to run with like the mysterious bag. And the receiver of it. 

anigif_enhanced-4012-1414089257-11.gif

• Like 14