[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Or maybe hyunni and Yewon decided to be trolls for today since I can totally pic that happening too. Hahahahah! Hyunni can't do it cos our ship will go crazy. 

They'll be like

H: Unnie let's do something hilarious today. 

Y: What is in that head of yours now?

H: Let's troll everyone! Wear the hat that oppa wore, and wear gold bracelet! Take your pic from far and upload it on ig!  Everyone will go crazy!

Y: Bo? Michoso? Wae? You want me to get killed by your shippers? 

H: It'll be funny to see how everyone react! They won't kill you. I promise! 

(Uploaded the picture later..) 

Y: I'm mad. I must be mad. Why did I played along with that crazy girl! *desperately trying to think of ways to prove her innocence now* 

:bawling: 

I tries chingus. I really am bad at writing such things. Such leave the beautiful writings to the rest of you now! *runs off in embarrassment*

• Like 24

8 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Or maybe hyunni and Yewon decided to be trolls for today since I can totally pic that happening too. Hahahahah! Hyunni can't do it cos our ship will go crazy. 

They'll be like

H: Let's troll everyone! Wear the hat that oppa wore, and wear gold bracelet! Take your pic from far and upload it on ig!  Everyone will go crazy!

Y: I'm mad. I must be mad. Why did I played along with that crazy girl! *desperately trying to think of ways to prove her innocence now* 

I tries chingus. I really am bad at writing such things. Such leave the beautiful writings to the rest of you now! *runs off in embarrassment*

Kwakwakwa Frenemies!!! Best is Hyunni plants the hat and bracelet that Oppa gave HER. onto Yewon. 

Now im being delulu ok, caveat! please don't bite me lurkers. 

• Like 10

Spoiler

OMG I just saw about hat and bracelet :crazy: 

I hope our ship still sailing. 

Anything can happen in 2 years! 

Next month our lovely JH will enter her uni and continue her study. 

How I wish if someone close with Jiji can tell us loudly that they're from reel to real. -Sigh-

Today is 2nd day of CWs enlistment. Too long to wait! Sometime I've thought that CW and JH never met hahaha so we don't have to be worry and waste our time read/ posting in this thread and be delulu about them :lol: 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

They'll be like

Chingu! I actually can see that happening lol! Seeing how cheeky our princess can be lol!!! Don't run away unless you are running to write some more. :heart:

• Like 9

Calling our girl @taonaka to please do a slo mo video on oppa and the suspicious gift bag. And his team that ran with him there and back.... in the video I can see as they were running back and the bag disappeared that his friends/body guards were all very excited and remarking on whatever took place. I bet that between you chingus and @taonaka's perfect slo mo's we can decipher what they are saying ... :ph34r: .... including the writing on the bag itself ... lol ... :ph34r:

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, daloula said:

Lol I hope no one gives KYW a hard time for the hat. It's quite popular and judging by the fact that his friend the CEO of the company kept liking all the pics featuring JCW wearing that hat that it was more of an advertising move from JCW for his friend. 

If JCW and KYW were dating (which sounds ridiculous), the last thing KYW would do just after his enlistment would be to draw the attention of his fans to her after staying on the low for forever lol. I don't think she has a death wish.

Plus the guesting of NJH on KYW radio show and how she teased her about the army thing makes this theory unbelievable to me.

Plus do you think NJH would ask JCW whether his heart fluttered too during the drama if he was dating someone from the drama?

Exactly..  It is ridiculous to even think that, jcw n Kim,,,, hmm blah blah blah..  I really don't even want to say it coz it's WEIRD..  And yeah,  the teasing smile she had while talking about jcw to njh.  I can't ignore it.  

And about the bracelet,  we still don't know if it's the same or not. But if it's same,,  I think it may be a token of appreciation from the production to the SP squad. That makes more sense. 

And yeah,  I really hope no one will throw hates at Kim. She is also family. 

We shud ignore this,, it's not even imp to worry about. 

#JiJiIsReal

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, hazel30 said:

Exactly..  It is ridiculous to even think that, jcw n Kim,,,, hmm blah blah blah..  I really don't even want to say it coz it's WEIRD..  And yeah,  the teasing smile she had while talking about jcw to njh.  I can't ignore it.  

And about the bracelet,  we still don't know if it's the same or not. But if it's same,,  I think it may be a token of appreciation from the production to the SP squad. That makes more sense. 

And yeah,  I really hope no one will throw hates at Kim. She is also family. 

We shud ignore this,, it's not even imp to worry about. 

#JiJiIsReal

LMAO!!! Talk about some REAL DELUSIONAL FOLKS OUT THERE!!! Oh my fudge cake geez!!!! LMAO!!! Folks need to stop trying to add salt to wounds that do not exsist. No injury here, because that is what you call a delusional theory. I'd rather believe the hair stylist and oppa is lowkey if we throwing in extra people to make it a triangle love story. LMAO!! All I gotta say now is "N E X T !!! Moving on!" LOL!

• Like 10

22 minutes ago, daloula said:

Lol I hope no one gives KYW a hard time for the hat. It's quite popular and judging by the fact that his friend the CEO of the company kept liking all the pics featuring JCW wearing that hat that it was more of an advertising move from JCW for his friend. 

If JCW and KYW were dating (which sounds ridiculous), the last thing KYW would do just after his enlistment would be to draw the attention of his fans to her after staying on the low for forever lol. I don't think she has a death wish.

Plus the guesting of NJH on KYW radio show and how she teased her about the army thing makes this theory unbelievable to me.

Plus do you think NJH would ask JCW whether his heart fluttered too during the drama if he was dating someone from the drama?

Can we just preach this. Ermagerd. I love comments from you coz you're probably the sanest shipper around, and I've definitely told you that before. Ha! 

• Like 16

And here we were worried about how we were gonna spazz after jcw leaves....:D

I think for 2 years we are gonna encounter a new bomb almost everyday

LOL poor KYW its just that her timing is bad(in case of my oppa  fans) good(incase of jiji shippers)

If we are gonna just assume things instead of kyw dating jcw(LOL again) I think its more rational to assume that SP had a reunion where everyone got some stuff from wookiee.... yipeee that means SP team had a reunion:blush:

#JIJIisreal

• Like 17