[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

24 minutes ago, njhghjhhj said:

A minute for my delulu ...

I don't know if anyone has posted it, so I go on...

We all know that CW loves holding JH's wrists right?

When I searched its meaning, it turned out to be:...

"Holding the wrist is a sign of power. A firm grip on a wrist is harder to escape. Someone that holds hands doesn't mind/care if you were to drop hands. The person holding a wrist, on the other hand, is somehow symbolizing an unnatural fear of losing the person they are with. If you merely saw this vs. experienced it, the situation may also be that the person whose wrist is being held is unsteady or unsure (physically or mentally) and needs a firmer grip to continue moving or walking. Parents hold their toddler's wrist when they need the child to move a certain direction (crossing the street, getting out of the way of something or merely to encourage compliance with some sort of direction at home such as "clean up this mess" or "come here"). Medically frail people may need assistance walking or a firmer grip in order to catch them if they start to fall. On the other hand, this sign of power could be nefarious or dangerous. Perhaps it is a controlling significant other or spouse.

To jump to your exact question and the assumptions I have about it - I assume from the tags that this is a new-ish dating relationship (as opposed to a years' long relationship). I don't see this as healthy - if there isn't a specific reason to hold someone's wrist vs. their hand, I would see it as a sign of control and wanting control over the person whose wrist is being held. 

cre: quora

Anyone plz share opinion about this~~

Hahahs. It's so interesting what all of us are discussing sometimes! Keke. But in jiji case, I would think that there weren't even in a relationship yet when Wookie was holding so much of her hands/wrist. Can you imagine the amount of questions marks we will have if he holds on to her hands instead of wrist? Hahahahah. That would cause chaos! 

In fact, later on in the bts, there weren't much wrist holdings alr and we were all wondering what happened remember? Hahahs. So maybe that's a sign of good change in their relationship. #delulumodeonagain 

So yeah, the context doesn't apply to jiji here yet. If there are in a relationship and he's still holding her wrist like that, thats when I guess alarm bells will ring. Hahahs 

• Like 16

@njhghjhhj Yup, agree with others that would be far fetched. To me it's more like comforting assurance kind of gesture, similar to reaching out to someone which Ji Hyun also does oftentimes.

https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2017/07/29/event-ji-chang-wooks-goodbye-proposal-to-his-fans/

He chose a positive mind, friends and family as the three things that heal him. “I think positively when I get more and more tired.  I tell myself ‘Everything will be fine’, ‘Don’t worry,’ ‘Difficulty is one way to make you mature’.  I think I will become a healthy adult if I overcome it.” He added, “I am very thankful to my friends who side with me and spend time with me when I am having a hard time.”  He described his family as people who “will always be there for me” and wished for them to be happy always.

Cr to JCW Kitchen

Precious kids  :bawling:

• Like 21

43 minutes ago, njhghjhhj said:

A minute for my delulu ...

I don't know if anyone has posted it, so I go on...

We all know that CW loves holding JH's wrists right?

When I searched its meaning, it turned out to be:...

"Holding the wrist is a sign of power. A firm grip on a wrist is harder to escape. Someone that holds hands doesn't mind/care if you were to drop hands. The person holding a wrist, on the other hand, is somehow symbolizing an unnatural fear of losing the person they are with. If you merely saw this vs. experienced it, the situation may also be that the person whose wrist is being held is unsteady or unsure (physically or mentally) and needs a firmer grip to continue moving or walking. Parents hold their toddler's wrist when they need the child to move a certain direction (crossing the street, getting out of the way of something or merely to encourage compliance with some sort of direction at home such as "clean up this mess" or "come here"). Medically frail people may need assistance walking or a firmer grip in order to catch them if they start to fall. On the other hand, this sign of power could be nefarious or dangerous. Perhaps it is a controlling significant other or spouse.

To jump to your exact question and the assumptions I have about it - I assume from the tags that this is a new-ish dating relationship (as opposed to a years' long relationship). I don't see this as healthy - if there isn't a specific reason to hold someone's wrist vs. their hand, I would see it as a sign of control and wanting control over the person whose wrist is being held. 

cre: quora

Anyone plz share opinion about this~~

He holds the wrist/s because it is the closest he can get to holding the hands. It has nothing to do with power. He knows he CAN'T HOLD her hands YET because it is an intimate and personal action that only happens between those with "understanding". Plus we will flip tables if they do :) Holding wrist is not too obvious and subtle message of wanting to connect. Somehow in this specific gesture, Wookie knows his boundaries. He can only hold her hand while the camera is rolling and when the scenario calls for it. And observe more Chingu, when they hold hands, they play with their thumbs. I don't think that's necessary but small details like that are LOUD and telling. So don't worry, our Wookie is a good oppa :)

• Like 20

Which episode of sketch book was this?? Someone do tell me chaebal!

@ysrida_ the lyrics make my heart ache weiyoooo!!! Wookie is definitely gonna miss someone like crazy!!! I Hope hynnies luv and the Almighty's blessings will help him to stay strong

• Like 9

In the BTS, I think they held hands twice from what I've seen. The first one was playful and they started doing it before arriving upstairs where they had to shoot (at 1:12):

The second time, it was between wrist and hands before their first kiss scene to comfort each other (1:20):

• Like 22

25 minutes ago, stucked said:

I was missing them and browsing thru tumblr and IG and found the below gifs that struck me. The way he looks at her is just... damn... I am speechless and this is their off-cam moments, early SP days. OFF-CAM.

If I were writing fic (am not cause of deadlines) that last GIF would be when his heart plunged to his toes and he knew. - mywebfoot (gifs credit to min-hom)

Hahah these gifs belong to me chingu! (my tumblr name min-hom)  :lol::lol:

• Like 19

9 minutes ago, solaire said:

ok I just want to thank Wookie and JH for introducing me to Bolbbalgan4's music..I've been listening to 'Red Planet' since yesterday and all their songs are great

I loved that duo for some time and I think NJH has the same taste as me in music. Meanwhile, what JCW listens to according to all his interviews is not something I usually like. This is why I was shocked by him choosing "freesia", it was quite unexpected and it is not even a song that has just been released.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, daloula said:

In the BTS, I think they held hands twice from what I've seen. The first one was playful and they started doing it before arriving upstairs where they had to shoot (at 1:12):

The second time, it was between wrist and hands before their first kiss scene to comfort each other (1:20):

Hands, hands, and hands! I didn't even realised he was holding her hands in that BTS! Damn.. And that wasn't even part of what was required of them. It was basically them playing with each other. Gahhhh! 

49 minutes ago, stucked said:

I was missing them and browsing thru tumblr and IG and found the below gifs that struck me. The way he looks at her is just... damn... I am speechless and this is their off-cam moments, early SP days. OFF-CAM.

If I were writing fic (am not cause of deadlines) that last GIF would be when his heart plunged to his toes and he knew. - mywebfoot (gifs credit to min-hom)

He knew...

*and I think my heart's just skipped two beats realizing this now*

THEN, below is a compilation of the way he looked at her this year. :) 

cr to awesome @taonaka

I am just so speechless with how fate brought these two amazing people together. Yeah. :) I'm not bringing out the shark gif as it'll ruin mah babies gifs. Hahaha!

Hahahahha! I laughed when u mentioned about the shark gif. Hahahahah! It's prolly gonna be synonymous with you now. Kekekeke. And those gif. Oh gosh. The proper moment captured at the right time! Kyaaaaaa! 

4 minutes ago, solaire said:

ok I just want to thank Wookie and JH for introducing me to Bolbbalgan4's music..I've been listening to 'Red Planet' since yesterday and all their songs are great

I just finished watching Vlive without subs and I like their music too! Hahahahs! It's so interesting how the little bit of stuffs happen when we fall in love with jiji. Hahahas. 

For those who are like me, interested in watching those parts of Vlive talking about jiji and his favourite top 3 drama. Here you go. 

15min 28 sec best 3 drama

19min 20 sec - talking about hyunni and their meeting in WBDS. For some reason, I felt that his eyes twinkled a little while talking about her in this part and there's a part there he said opsoyeo~ had a little cute reaction there too! Hahahahah! 

• Like 21