[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

5 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Our CSI shipping mates are really very thorough isn't it? Hahahahs! Oh man, that slippers. But honestly, that slipper seems very common though.. And.. Hahahs. It seems more like a man's leg like what were we were discussing about yesterday? Hehe. 

I agree, how many similar slippers there could be in SoKor right now. :)

But good job to CSI shippers coz they always find things to investigate. 

Image result for clap gif funny

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Our CSI shipping mates are really very thorough isn't it? Hahahahs! Oh man, that slippers. But honestly, that slipper seems very common though.. And.. Hahahs. It seems more like a man's leg like what were we were discussing about yesterday? Hehe. 

I personally dont think its the same slipper but i never get caught up with those coincidences Im just going to stick to the fact that he looks as happy as ever recently around her and recently during the interviews (even with the impending military service). A guy in love for sure.

• Like 14

You know in this second pic of the Pokemon character that hyunni posted.. I dunno why but I tot I saw this character as the character on Wookie mobile casing. But I can't remember which video I saw that in. Gah. Anyone can help me? And.. Does this mean that they both like Pokemon too? Hahahahs! #delulumode 

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, pauliza said:

DELULU MODE ON!!

Our fairy godmother just updated her ig!!Group vacation ??

with that No Stopping or Standing sign (in English) looks like they are in California (US) or Australia. I have seen the signs like that in both countries. Or Korea hahahahah. I think they are in the US because of the coast line and driving on the right side of the road.

• Like 10

I dont know if this was shared.. I thk not yet

The only activity from hyunnie yday was liking this ig.

Perhaps u guys rem, shes her costar in SKL and recently did a pictorial for wedding magazine.

I guess regarding same clothes and zeroing on bracelets, bangles, slippers etc.. For me i dont take those seriously, kind of for fun n its always cute seeing the coincidences.

Im in this ship for the bts interaction, real life interaction, their comments on each other, the suspicious epilogue on SP, the suspicious vibe we get off their group of frens, the suspicious smile on their face when someone mentions njh/jcw or when even not required by the question, name drops each other.

• Like 22

15 minutes ago, pauliza said:
DELULU MODE ON!!

I could be wrong. But the hashtag says Hawaii. If u click that hastag.. Other posts shows its hawaii 

I dont thk hyunii's travelling that far.

And jcw has a vlive on friday. So i kind of doubt he would fly off to hawaii with frens, given that he wants to spend more tym with his mum?

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

You know in this second pic of the Pokemon character that hyunni posted.. I dunno why but I tot I saw this character as the character on Wookie mobile casing. But I can't remember which video I saw that in. Gah. Anyone can help me? And.. Does this mean that they both like Pokemon too? Hahahahs! #delulumode 

Hahaha ..its OK to delulu mode on ,right ?

I dont find the video but hope this post will help.haha..how come our eagle eye's shippers missed to combine the photo that you posted together with this :lol:

• Like 9

1 minute ago, lovethatlook said:

Good choice for vacay... however though, we are not sure if they are together. so relax for now :) kekek

If you remember NJH will opt for local vcay than abroad. Plus my delulu mind wouldn't let me think that she's going away So close to his enlistment and the have the get together of sp  cast and staff, right?

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, sharreb said:

I could be wrong. But the hashtag says Hawaii. If u click that hastag.. Other posts shows its hawaii 

And jcw has a vlive on friday. So i kind of doubt he would fly off to hawaii with frens, given that he wants to spend more tym with his mum?

Our ships captain (aka hairstylist) was in Hawaii in like mid-june (from her pics on insta). Maybe she went back or is just sharing an old video. Plus I do think she spends time apart from our OTP. Lol they don't tag along everywhere with her guys! 

• Like 17

9 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Haha..thank you for bring me back to reality :tongue:

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, pauliza said:

DELULU MODE ON!!

woah jeju? wook said at his concert he will go there soon.

edit: nvm...got debunked 

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Ohhh so she's not in SK?

11 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Good choice for vacay... however though, we are not sure if they are together. so relax for now :) kekek

7 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

If you remember NJH will opt for local vcay than abroad. Plus my delulu mind wouldn't let me think that she's going away So close to his enlistment and the have the get together of sp  cast and staff, right?

Aww i wanna go hawaii too. I thk its a great vacation destination. But im kinda eyeing closer places like Guam or Saipan.

Ya looks like co-ceo of Aluu is off to vacation. And as @aa95 says she surely has other grp of frens or maybe its a family vacation, dunno.

But i love being reminded of the SP get together with JCW before he enlist. Ahh wonder when that would happen. Maybe jcw fans can ask him that on vlive. They should ask him sth else other than milkshake already. K k k 

• Like 14

8 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Haha..thank you for bring me back to reality :tongue:

Hope his vlive  would be more than 6 mins lol. If it isn't I would really suggest to his team to get NJH as his interviewer so that his v live would last like more than hour, krochi? That would be the bomb, let NJH ask the questions LOL. Delulu overloaded imagination here

• Like 15

Here's a close-up clip of JCW answering the question of "what if you meet the woman you love before MS, will you continue to love her?" And we all know the rest. Credit to jichangwook_hyein8705 @ IG 

• Like 24