[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

@casseygallego @pauliza @attriste @meiil

Well we've to thank to uri JIJI COUPLE bcos rite until now we always got more HINTS they are indeed PRAISING EACH OTHER both personal and of course as partner in drama.

What we don't get / is missing here THE BOLD ACT OF 2 TO CONFIRM THERE'S NOTHING BETWEEN THEM. This is so different statement from b4: JCW (Sunbae, Nuna, Dongseng); NJH (work is work).

No way they don't see/ know the reaction of public as SBS CATCH always update the bts in u-tube n they (SBS CATCH) even reply the comment, 2M is no jokes BEC THIS IS THEN THE RUMOR OF JIJI IS DATING MORE VOCAL HERE n it shows again in Jiscovery Concert 2nite. It is indeed make MOOORE FUEL ON THE FIRE B)

I HAVE TO SAY AFTER THESE AFTER SP ENDED FROM INTERVIEWS, V-LIVE, JCW CONCERT, WE GOT TOO MANY HINTS FOR OUR SHIPPING HEART GROWS STRONGER. 

SO U BETTER PREPARE URSELF JIJI SHIPPERS BEC WE HAVE 2 ENDURE THIS 1 YEAR 9 MONTHS 2GETHER, MAYBE WITHOUT NEWS FROM BOTH OF JIJI. 

ARE U READY OR SCARY?

ME: THEIR WEDDING BELL IS ALREADY IN MY IMAGINATION RITE B4 I LAND MY SHIPPING HEART HERE:D TELL ME #DELULU BUT THAT'S HOW CONFIDENT I'M WITH MY JIJI. LIKE SOME OF U HERE SAID THE WORST THING IS THey're NOT AN ITEM AT ALL. AND I'M O.K WITH THAT. BCOS NO ONE KNOWS WHAT FUTURE WILL TAKE :)

#staypositive

#keepcalm

#wannamake #special300post #edition

#jijicouplehwaiting

#jijishippershwaiting

• Like 24

4 minutes ago, ehead said:

You are so right my friend!!! As if she knew before hand about the letter, hence the nail art!!  

Wow DAEBAK !!!!!! How could you guys notice this..I seen this pics alot today but never noticed it ..haha 

• Like 16

Just now, meiil said:

So I'm not the only one who noticed this? yeah Dispatch is being overly quiet about anything JiJi, while other websites posts shipping  articles they didn't  say a word about them. There are  posts about Jcw from time to time but absolutely nothing JiJi related. I'm a bit annoyed by this bc it feels like they don't wanna give them enough credits but it's also super weird since this is not how Dispatch usually acts.

too quiet, too calm considering Knetizen positive response and support..and omg not to mention youtube response..and the 2 millions view BTS...everyone except for the myoppas are screaming for them to date and rooting them for be the next song song couple. I wonder how close is our Jihuynii to SHK?

• Like 16

This might have been shared earlier on. When i read.."he said, he's gonna do vlive for his rehearsel"..i was like omo, i'm so happy they are still keep in touch. There goes my shipper heart again..

@ehead, is that another coincidence? But it's too obvious, right?

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, nikih said:

too quiet, too calm considering Knetizen positive response and support..and omg not to mention youtube response..and the 2 millions view BTS...everyone except for the myoppas are screaming for them to date and rooting them for be the next song song couple. I wonder how close is our Jihuynii to SHK?

Wahaha maybe dispatch be like, these two, too easy, no thrill of chasing, they're totally stuck together, nahhhhhhhhhhhh that's not enough work for our spies. 

Moves on whistling.. nothing but lovebirds to see here...

totally delulu I know wahaha 

5 minutes ago, aladidah said:

I would have to agree with @gracebkk I don't think Korea sees her as child actress any longer. She's made the transition from child actress to an adult seamlessly

Ya so after i wrote that it didn't make sense and I was totally happy cos for once my delulus were more real than my rationality beahahahah 

• Like 17

18 minutes ago, ehead said:

You are so right my friend!!! As if she knew before hand about the letter, hence the nail art!!  

Wooooww!! COINCIDENCE again???Its difficult for my normal heart to believe this is COINCIDENCE.I have the feeling NJH was with him when he wrote this letter.Then she try to copy almost the same art like  the letter ,then posted to her ig as another hint .make sense?Nope?

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

Guys i donno just asking.. how many coincindences should there be to stop calling them coincidences cause i feel we have crossed that threshold with these two..

*facepalm*

Lol ikr, they usually say after 3 coincides it's destiny but we reached number 100000 here so idk what to call that XD

• Like 19

1 minute ago, valleryrose said:

Guys i donno just asking.. how many coincindences should there be to stop calling them coincidences cause i feel we have crossed that threshold with these two..

*facepalm*

totally agreed...i felt every action now are intentional and have a purpose...i am starting to feel bad for JCW.. it's hard to balance everything like protecting their career (no actors want their lovelife over shadow their professional works), their privacy, and but the same time he has to send signal to all the men out there that "she is my woman" anticipating the enlistment that is just right around the corner. 

• Like 20

This is my delulu mode only. I showed to my sister that Wookie sang Drunken Truth song during the concert. Then, we came to conclusion that he might sing it for uri Hyunie based on the meaning of the lyric. I share here the english translation (but this is PHS version of Drunken Truth). 

Note : just for shipping fun!

• Like 14

15 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

*facepalm*

Totally, my heart cannot take it anymore I keep saying there is NO way there is nothing at the rate things are going. It feels almost desperate.

Only thing is if hyunni is totallly like oblivious and Wookiee is trying his best to shoot messages hahahaahaah. I am babbling nonsense. So much nonsense to try and explain all this omg. I don't even want to explain it anymore just tell me you two, I won't scream too loudly!!!!

wahhhhhh if it sinks, I'm never shipping again bwahahaha. Sorry ok thanks bye. 

• Like 20

2 hours ago, riririru said:

Ggggg why is his handwriting like dat i cant read a thing orz /slapped/

@pinklalaland senpai help! XD

Seriously, what is this two doing to us?! Chincha!!! I cannot even think properly anymore. We saw NJH post her nail art today, krochi? Now bear with me chingus, I am still having my after shock spazzing moments, but! but! WHAT THE FUDGE YOU TWO! FOR THE LIFE OF ME I CANNOT TAKE MY EYES AWAY FROM PAPER WHERE JCW WROTE HIS LETTER. NOW CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHY THE HECK DOES HER FINGERNAILS HAVE THE SAME DESIGN AS THAT FREAKING PAPER!!!!!!!! Do I seem not okay? of course I am not okay! We had shock after shock after shock coming from our ship but it seems that the shock isn't over yet, upon seeing this paper and recalling NJH's fingernail art! *screams* chaebal butakalke! Can you let us breathe normally, yet? :tongue: I cannot chincharo! Just tell us kindly if you are already  married, huh? don't shock us like this my heart cannot take having mini heart attacks daily! LMAO!

• Like 24

18 hours ago, nikih said:

i agree...everything like EVERYTHING and EVERYBODY is suspious and out of the norm...it is exciting yet nervewrecking at the same time...it's like a watching another drama "suspious romance"...quite lethal for my heartu and brain...will prolly have a heart attack and a stroke at the same time whether it's from happiness if they confirm or from broken-hearted if they sink our ship. Argg I am too old for this. 

thank god you feel that way too! i thought im deluding my self! haha another suspicious romance..! i feel you chingu it downright nervewrecking! something is really fishy chingu!!!  Because dispatch isn't this way. I feel as if glorious and soop have friends at dispatch and trying not to blow up anything! Remember songsong?? they had all the proof but acted so innocently until marriage announcement and then BANG they went!!! they just released everything. Few days before their marriage i read a comment saying that united artist which is SHK's agency are friends with dispatch. So it turns out to be true

Dont lose hope chingu! Atm our ship is strong and lets be a bit patient and pray to the almighty! If the Almighty wills they'll end up together :wub:

FIGHTING CHINGU!!!

18 hours ago, meiil said:

So I'm not the only one who noticed this? yeah Dispatch is being overly quiet about anything JiJi, while other websites posts shipping  articles they didn't  say a word about them. There are  posts about Jcw from time to time but absolutely nothing JiJi related. I'm a bit annoyed bc it feels like they don't wanna give them enough credits but it's also super weird since this is not how Dispatch usually acts...so maybe they are like this bc they know something or are "investigating". I honestly don't know but it's weird.

very true chingu!!! They didnt even report the interviews he had nor hyunnie's. If they dont report the VLives then im gonna be Super suspicious because they did report something about the VLive the lead guy in FMW did recently. As far as I know Dispatch doesnt have anything against wookie and hyunnie and yeah thats not how they usually are! WEIRD is the right word, Who knows they might have already investigated and aren't telling anyone anything because theres something going on. 

Anyways dont lose hope chinguya! 

FIGHTING!!!

• Like 18

21 minutes ago, attriste said:

Wahaha maybe dispatch be like, these two, too easy, no thrill of chasing, they're totally stuck together, nahhhhhhhhhhhh that's not enough work for our spies. 

Moves on whistling.. nothing but lovebirds to see here...

totally delulu I know wahaha 

Ya so after i wrote that it didn't make sense and I was totally happy cos for once my delulus were more real than my rationality beahahahah 

Buahahahhaha! I totally LOL-ed at your comment! Hahahahahahs. It's hard I know. To overcome our rationality, but these 2, are totally playing with our sensibilities. We try to rationalize that it can't be of the extent that we're asking what the heck is going on? 

19 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

*facepalm*

I keep telling myself all the coincidences are that. Coincidences. But these 2 isn't making it easy for me to keep on thinking its just coincidence Now. Hahahahs. Even her nail art has come into play. What's happening? 

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, nikih said:

totally agreed...i felt every action now are intentional and have a purpose...i am starting to feel bad for JCW.. it's hard to balance everything like protecting their career (no actors want their lovelife over shadow their professional works), their privacy, and but the same time he has to send signal to all the men out there that "she is my woman" anticipating the enlistment that is just right around the corner. 

Love!!!!

• Like 13

No need for dispatch to work on them chingus as we shippers are following their every move and trying to decode things through their actions....B)

Dispatch people u better give our jiji couple  their space :glasses:.

• Like 18

You guys are genius!!! you always find something awesome connecting our ship!  :D

How am i supposed to go to bed with all these stuff happening!!! Ottokeeeee

i dont want to be left out of all the spazzing lol  :lol:

Happy spazzing gals :heart:

• Like 19