[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 hours ago, pauliza said:

We can hear he said "Yeoppo !" quite clear in this video .And look at how the fans screamed at that part :lol:

AHHHH THIS VIDEO MADE MY DAY :bawling::heart: THIS WAS TOO CUTE... I CAN'T BYE

I'm not thinking straight right now...........

BPTbb2L.gif

• Like 22

1st concert Wookie singing 101ReasonsILikeYou Full Version

2nd concert 

Wookie doing his commentary. If only they had enough time to do the DVD commentary you would hear JiJi blabbering nonstop. No photoshoot, no interview, and no DVD commentary together:bawling: 

• Like 21

20 minutes ago, attriste said:

Um I totally zoomed in there too. This anaconda thing is hard to exorcisez 

Hitting my head BH style; all the while being thirsty & frustrated like .... :huh:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

:ph34r: I am good girl. I am a good girl. Aiiissshh!!! I am a good girl!!!:ph34r:

But really though ....:tongue::rolleyes: :cookie::wub: .. *locking myself behind door like a ... :ph34r:... *ROFL* 

tumblr_oqyrvxedxg1wqcw67o1_250.gif

a808cfc0-d028-0132-c08c-0e9062a7590a.gif

• Like 15

18 hours ago, kyrajijin said:

I know the thread already (maybe)  move to other topic but I'm just ketchuping at pg 307 at 1.30am..and just found out he use BTS clips for 101 song! THE KISSING BTS! OMAGAD!!!!!!!!!! 

fighting chingu! we can do it!

• Like 13

17 hours ago, aa95 said:

It's the one where he's recaping his dramas! The full version was posted on page 318. I dont think I can quote it.

BTW he talked about suspicious partner the most right? And he even did like top 4 scenes for it? And the "this is my woman" is the last scene he shows?! Like whyyyyy? Whyy that scene? It wasnt super popular or anything in the drama. That is like a secret confession to his fans right there. "This my woman"

Wait -the scene might have a different translation! @ehead posted about it.  He's still claiming her to be his woman though! 

can you direct me to the 4 top scenes chingu?? chaebal!!! i must have missed it :bawling:

• Like 16

@gglex6275 Love love love your post. I keep replaying the whole vid trying to analyse his reaction to his previous dramas and SP and the yeppo part just says it all doesn't it. He was soooo lost in the moment that I bet you he didn't even realize he sang yeppo until it left his mouth

I've spazzed sooooo much today i actually have a headache LOL! didn't know there was such thing as a spazz hangover

• Like 21

51 minutes ago, ymmezari said:

he also repeated the line "this woman" with emphasis the audience made a noise in reply...was that correct? he said "this woman"? :)

I think it was No Jiwook's voice who made the fans scream, Changwook said "he grabbed her shoulder" and repeating the "yeah i left you and this is my woman now"

@meiil he did say the kiss scene on K2 was also beautifully-shooted. Then back to talking about the action scenes

Spoiler

And that he was so embarrassed while shooting the fight scene at sauna bec he only wear a thin panty:ph34r:

@babyval22sorry i cant managed to read the middle word TT only managed to read "romance (....) best 4" ._.

Before the rain scene he said "the most recent Suspicious Partner, they always arguing, but despite that they made an eye contact (a.k.a falling in love with each other)

And you are welcomeeeee:kiss_wink:

@luvforever me love goodies! (insert wook's dancing gif here) XD

Spoiler

My phone having problem with quoting more than 1post aigoooo

• Like 22

7 minutes ago, masthu said:

can you direct me to the 4 top scenes chingu?? chaebal!!! i must have missed it :bawling:

Sure! It starts at 6:09 in the video - It shows four scenes from suspicious partner. I'm not sure if it's exactly  "top 4 scenes" but it shows four scenes - somewhat randomly -but the last one they show is when JW is confronting his ex and telling her he left her for BH. 

• Like 16

13 minutes ago, aladidah said:

@gglex6275 Love love love your post. I keep replaying the whole vid trying to analyse his reaction to his previous dramas and SP and the yeppo part just says it all doesn't it. He was soooo lost in the moment that I bet you he didn't even realize he sang yeppo until it left his mouth

I've spazzed sooooo much today i actually have a headache LOL! didn't know there was such thing as a spazz hangover

I added some stuff, my pc was acting up so I accidentally submitted reply LOL!

• Like 15

47 minutes ago, aa95 said:

It's the one where he's recaping his dramas! The full version was posted on page 318. I dont think I can quote it.

BTW he talked about suspicious partner the most right? And he even did like top 4 scenes for it? And the "this is my woman" is the last scene he shows?! Like whyyyyy? Whyy that scene? It wasnt super popular or anything in the drama. That is like a secret confession to his fans right there. "This my woman"

Wait -the scene might have a different translation! @ehead posted about it.  He's still claiming her to be his woman though! 

Yeah in drama fever it has a different translation.

...AND THIS IS MY WOMAN NOW! 

SmartSelectGIF_2017-07-22-14-32-05_zpseq

• Like 20

49 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Hyunnie please buy him the milkshake he has been asking already. Also, add in some chicken and pizza:D

Hahahas. This milkshake aeygo thing is going to be one of his classic joke. And... It's because of none other than hyunni. Hahahahahs! 

15 minutes ago, riririru said:

I think it was No Jiwook's voice who made the fans scream, Changwook said "he grabbed her shoulder" and repeating the "yeah i left you and this is my woman now"

@meiil he did say the kiss scene on K2 was also beautifully-shooted. Then back to talking about the action scenes

@babyval22sorry i cant managed to read the middle word TT only managed to read "romance (....) best 4" ._.

Before the rain scene he said "the most recent Suspicious Partner, they always arguing, but despite that they made an eye contact (a.k.a falling in love with each other)

And you are welcomeeeee:kiss_wink:

@luvforever me love goodies! (insert wook's dancing gif here) XD

Reveal hidden contents

My phone having problem with quoting more than 1post aigoooo

Thank you dearie for translating! Heheh. Really appreciate it much! *muakies!*

@Dingy Conk Hope you feel better soon dearie! Take care!!!

• Like 16

@ehead with both translations though the message is still clear right?!

"my woman" 

I'm still screaming over why that scene? That too at the very end. He says it out loud too - if I heard correctly.  

Gaaaah! 

• Like 23

6 minutes ago, aa95 said:

"my woman" 

I'm still screaming over why that scene? That too at the very end. He says it out loud too - if I heard correctly.  

Gaaaah! 

ahhhh! where is this? what page? LOL!!! There are so many pages its so hard to find argghh especially if one is back reading!

• Like 16

1 hour ago, gglex6275 said:

@aladidah I haven't made any analysis yet, because I am stupefied by these two!!! Chincha! Anyways, I have no idea if this was spazz material or not, but then do we still need more spazz material, I think not. we might have overspazzed already LOL.

I will try to find 101 reasons why those particular clips/excerpts were chosen either for presentation purposes or for the background of the song itself. I am sure that they were chosen based on the relevance that JCW feels at that particular moment and time. Bear in mind that this would be his last concert, he knows it. So basically he is trying to .. hmm shall we say save up memories that he will be taking when he enlists.

I wouldn't include the prologue scenario of the SP clip, it was just EBH and NJW meeting up and their tumultuous relationship.

The OST started playing on the scene that is familiar to us. It also made an appearance in JCW's IG Captioned gazing at 'moon emoji' In the drama, it was also the same scene that was used to point out exactly when NJW realized that he had already fallen in love, I think it was at that time. Now if we were to parallel with our ship, its also possible, that this was also the time JCW started having feelings (I am on a delulu mode so bashers/haters shush) for our baby NJH.

Next is the infamous Aegyo on the couch scene. I think those who have seen the BTS is aware of the itty bitty scene, where JCW and eeNJH had a moment, where the world around them and seem to have disappeared and there was just them talking about who was the best in doing aegyos. NJH think said that he was better at  it, to which he replied with that super sultry seductive deep voice 'aniya' while looking at her intently to which she just smiled and replied mhmm. I think for most of us, this was a defining moment. Something happened at that moment in time, something so intense that they had to look away, him drinking his beer and her fiddling with her hair.

Next scene is the kitchen scene, but bear in mind that, previous to this was the scene where he had her sleeping on his lap and staring at her while she sleeps, and remember that before coming into the next scene we all spazzed out at him singing along with the lyric yeppo, to which we don't know if its for the scene itself or just because he found her sleeping on his lap beautiful. Gah, we may never know, right?

Okay the necktie scene,, I think we have all spazzed on this scene as well, for me this was the scene, where I think, JCW started to see NJH as a women and not the girl. Heck! look at those eyes, staring at her as if he was about to eat her *eyes @huntergal* is this statement still safe?

Okay the last part was the first kiss, need I say more. Remember that in the interview, it was awkward despite the fact that they were close. Uhmm hello, it only gets awkward if there are feelings involved. case closed!

Oh and yeah, I was floored by the fact that the scenes that they added as BG to the OST, where uri NJH said made her heart flutter! So, JCW tell me, sincerely, are you trying to make her heart flutter?

I want to cry, I'm so overwhelmed, chincha! 

JCW must know the significance of what he is doing. He can't not. He's a veteran. He has religiously kept his image clean throughout the years. He has shot down rumors pretty decisively. He knows his fan base. Even if he doesn't, Korea as a whole with the live filming culture that depends so heavily on audience reaction tells me that every single entertainer is aware and must be aware of what goes on online. Every word spoken for and against them. But he hasn't come up to refute anything. Neither has any media outlet spazzed crazily outwardly. On the contrary everything these two do are killing us, sending us to heart flutter heaven. 

There is no way nothing is happening. But why my heart so scared and chincha want to burst??? Omoooooooo. I feel like they are living in another dimension and I so badly want to go there.

Delulululululu.. 

• Like 22

3 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

ahhhh! where is this? what page? LOL!!! There are so many pages its so hard to find argghh especially if one is back reading!

Girl it's on page 318-  @riririru posted the video - at around 5 minutes the suspicious partner part starts and then it keeps going into the "4 scenes from SP"(@6:09 ish) and he shows the "this is my woman now" scene last! 

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, aa95 said:

"my woman" 

Gaaaah! 

You are very right chingu! It's the same context of the word "MY WOMAN.

As if he's really claiming and shouting (in a subtle way ) to the whole world that Ji Hyunnie is his woman !!!

*Ahhhh!!!  *I just died and went to heaven!!!**

• Like 21