[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

13 hours ago, gracebkk said:

faking a kiss? in which BTS was this in?? can you share the video of this bts please chingu?? T.T how could I have forgotten so much about the bts?!??? T.T gotta go rewatch all the bts again... but it's so hard to find them all because there's just so many of it (& SBS Catch has so many other video other than the BTS)... >.<

This one(the hospital scene..even the actor who played the killer was like..umm..should-I-look-away?:crazy:)..what exactly is he doing? I am scratching my head since I saw this video and all I can think of is he wanted to kiss her or pretend to kiss.

• Like 14

I had totally forgotten about this pic.. i always had a question about it but somehow forgot to share it here...

Did he take the pic with his phone?? 

If yes.. then they must have tons of pic of each other in their phones and each other's number..that's how she got the pic from his phone to hers

If not.. Then they must have been really close to use her phone

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, siddy09 said:

This one(the hospital scene..even the actor who played the killer was like..umm..should-I-look-away?:crazy:)..what exactly is he doing? I am scratching my head since I saw this video and all I can think of is he wanted to kiss her or pretend to kiss.

I think its in this thread somewhere, they said that he was jokingly trying to stab NJH with the thing in his hand. I dont know if its a pen or what. He wasnt trying to kiss her though. Hope this helps chingu :)

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, love4life said:

Did he take the pic with his phone?? 

If yes.. then they must have tons of pic of each other in their phones and each other's number..that's how she got the pic from his phone to hers

If not.. Then they must have been really close to use her phone

I think they did it like this. not sure.

@pinklalaland or anybody can you pls tell what the caps on this pic is about. Thank you chingu.

• Like 13

On 7/8/2017 at 11:55 AM, m i s z CHEN said:

very good point - i didnt realize that! i personally don't mind the age gap either but a bit sad he wont be able to attend! oh well. JiJi fighting!! I'm also happy to hear that JCW and SEG are good friends because NJH and SEG worked together. Also, NJH and JCW share the same hair stylist - say what! Fate brings them together <3 Even after he is discharged, i expect encounters at the salon!!

I was rewatching some of the BTS for K2 too. JCW does seem playful and chatty with his costars, but I think it's because he wants the filming to be comfortable, but his BTS with NJH is a whole new story, a whole new level! In the latest BTS, after the hospital scene kiss, the sad puppy JCW didn't want to leave!! And he is extra touchy with NJH and they are just so comfortable with each other.

Also, I read an article when JCW was costaring with PMY in healer and maybe because she is older[?] he said he felt nervous everytime they had a hug or kiss scene. But the kiss scenes and hug scenes in SP are so real <3

in many ways JCW is the upper-hand here, he;s much older, more famous hence he's more confidence around NJH, for men this reason make them more comfortable. At the beginning perhaps, he feels only comfortable and he feels familiar with her. That's how I felt when I met my husband. I felt comfortable, The same case I believe with JCW, he didn't realize how he feels, he just feel comfortable around NJH. Isn;t that what we called the beginning of the emotion. Honestly I never ship anyone like wuri JiJi couple, I just smile when  my delulu friends start shipping a couple because of their chemistry but somehow JiJi couple chemistry is beyond the words. Age has nothing to do with love my husband is 11 years older than me, but he's always a big baby for me

• Like 21

35 minutes ago, siddy09 said:

There is a BTS where Hyunnie asks do we have to kiss till we reach the door? To which Wook replies how can you think like that? Hyunnie was being simple and clueless, it was Wook whose mind was somewhere else..I hope you get the underlying 'thing' that I am trying to explain..lol..

Hahaha! :D:D GOT IT! thank you!

• Like 8

1 hour ago, lovethatlook said:

Geeezzz. I just woke up and did some back reading. Whats going on with the stylist? IS she dating JCW, why she has his dog??? LOL I was scared there for a moment. JCW can leave his dog to NJH when he goes to the army right? I mean maybe she likes pets. She will find time to take care of the dog. My delulu mind again. 

OOoo. ooo. where is everybody now that I am awake..... I miss the fun! but I needed to sleep :(

Sleep tight chiungu. *ZZZZZZZZ* :glasses:

Hahahah judging from the decrepit places in both his fossil shoot and her pic with his dog I guess she was doing his hair at the same place.... but you are so funny!!!

im not happy being 7-8 hours behind all you people!! (I presume many of you are in Asia hahahaha) The fun happens when I'm outside!!!!! Arghhhh!! 

Im supporting hyunnii if I'm able to vlive!! No fair if in the event they're not at each other's vlive she's gonna be soooooo shortchanged haha. 

• Like 16

12 minutes ago, love4life said:

@lovethatlook Yea, i know the pd took a pic of JCW taking a pic of NJH.. but i was talking about the pic JCW took.. did he take it with his phone or hers

AAAh. That my friend I do not know :blush:

But for sure they have each other's numbers. If you are interested with somebody, you make it a point to ask for a number right? I mean how can you ask her to go out on a date discreetly? :D

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

AAAh. That my friend I do not know :blush:

But for sure they have each other's numbers. If you are interested with somebody, you make it a point to ask for a number right? I mean how can you ask her to go out on a date discreetly? :D

:cookie::wub: And you would need a contact number for all their off set dress rehersals. :D Seriously, you have the same hair stylist, there is no way you would not be connected. B)

• Like 10

@lovethatlook Thanks for the clarification..at first glance, you can't seem to figure it out..

Anyways, I was wondering Wook is born in July which makes him a Cancerian..what is Hyunnie's date of birth? I believe in horoscopes so was trying to figure out how compatible these two would be..:D

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Aigoo chingus, jumping back on deck. There were too much below deck to go through. I would need to slo mo that to one to two pages per day while staying current on what's going on above deck. *sheesh!* Jiji shippers are fiyah! #fightingdeluluminds:cookie::wub:

Ahh was it you that was gonna write some lengthy analysis? I've been waiting for it!!

• Like 11

20 hours ago, aa95 said:

So I was thinking about their comments on the kiss scenes and it occurs to me that their answers are similar, some-what generic, expected and at the same time a bit revealing. 

Allow me to explain. 

They both basically said how they weren't uncomfortable and how the scenes turned out beautifully. They basically answered in the most expected way but here's the thing that's all they can say. 

Even if they were married or publically dating - they wouldn't have made comments that explicitly state how they "felt" about kissing each other. Like that would be inappropriate. 

No one and I repeat no one, was spazzing over how beautiful the kiss scenes turned out. They turned out beautifully and people gave praise and credit and all that. But that's not what everyone went crazy over. 

We went crazy over the makings of the kiss scenes and why they were like that. So a brief recap: the first kiss was like 20-30 seconds in the drama? Maybe shorter. The scene also showed many different cuts and angles. If the scenes were as "discussed" as JCW said in the interview (which was a very appropriate answer btw) -- why was the kiss in the making so long? The kiss in the drama wasn't. And while we're on the subject- the "uncut" version we saw was cut! The second take is cut and they're still kissing when the video ends. So really they kissed that long (3-5 minutes I'm guessing) for a 20 second kiss that was already filmed from so many different angles? 

It's important to note all the different angles that the kiss is shown in the actual drama. Not because they kissed a lot BUT becasue they didn't have to kiss for so LONG.  If your going to change the angle that much here is what most makings do - they kiss for a few seconds from one angle, pull back, then they film the kiss from another angle, pull back and repeat as required. Then in the drama - they link all the angles and make the kiss look longer and continuous. I have yet to understand why you would kiss at each angle for like a full minute and more for a kiss that was a total of 20-30 seconds? I really can't imagine them timing it like that beforehand. 

I was confused about this when I saw the uncut for the first time. My first explanation was that the director didn't say cut. Then I got confused as to why the director didn't say cut. Is he a shipper? Lol! But no thats not it. Look at all the kiss makings that we have. The way they film these scenes is that they kiss- pull back and they say their lines or there is like something they have to do. 

For example the hospital/dream kiss? In the making - NJH kisses him- then pulls back- stares at him - and closes her eyes. THAT is what they are suppose to do. The whole sequence. The first kiss- they were suppose to kiss- then NJH is suppose to move back suprised and/or JCW is suppose to say her name and then she walks back to her room. The "first day kiss" - she's suppose to kiss him- then say "Thanks for today..etc" and he does the whole "come here..etc". All the pecks in the last episode -- also probably followed a similar direction style - kiss -say your line - then cut.  The third kiss is a mystery since they're not giving us the meat on the making of that one. The "court house kiss" - I hope we get some making footage and all. 

Thus I'm assuming - the director didn't say "Cut" in the first kiss because he wasn't suppose to. So "how long they kiss" - well its kind of up to them. If the kiss was filmed super discussed beforehand - they shouldn't have kissed for so long. So thus its either the kisses weren't discussed in super detail beforehand OR they just couldn't stop. LOL - but really - could there be any another reason? 

That's not to say there was no kiss where they kiss and the director says cut and they have to pull back. I suspect the third kiss was filmed like that. The part in the making where NJH pulls back while JCW is all "nooo not yet" - they're playing background music so we don't even know if she pulled back because the director said cut or not. Hmmm Suspicious. Also NJH pulling back isn't anything to be worried about because we dont know how long they've been kissing for anyway. Lol - damn all the cuts!

OKAY 

NOW that's not what I even what I wanted to talk about. That was just a recap of a sort. 

So. Their answers? They both basically weren't asked nor did they answer how they personally felt while filming all the intense kisses. Like no one asked them "JCW why were you so out of breath? Why did you guys french kiss in the making when the actual scene that aired didn't show that or require that? How long did you kiss for in that third kiss? NJH and JCW tell us what was up with all the eye commuications? Etc etc" 

No one asked them these questions becasue that would be inappropriate. Also they didn't answer any of the questions they were asked from a personal perspective. 

The only thing they said from a personal perspective was that they were "comfortable". I would love to ask JCW especially why the sudden change in answer? Remember what he said about the first kiss before? "Oh we had to pretend we were okay. We had to pretend that we weren't affected. We knew each other well before the kiss but it was still awkward. We were considerate to each other..." (paraphrasing).

I'm guessing something happened between the first and third kiss - that all of a sudden kissing each other was comfortable? Maybe even natural? Like maybe there were some rehearsing going on off the sets? LOL. 

Also I "bold texted" the word "pretend" because I thought it was so funny that he said that the first time. When you "pretend" to act a certain way - that means you don't actually feel that way. So if you were "pretending" to be okay - that means you really weren't. GOTCHA!  

Okay. Also filming a kiss scene is technical. NJH is super smart to point to that. JCW as well. Becasue like that was such a "DUH!" kind of answer. Like yes - the lighting is controlled, the height is taken into consideration, the angle, you have to kiss in a way thats not too disgusting (if ya know what I mean) --- like all of that is such a given. Everyone knows that - but we don't tend to focus on that aspect. 

They enjoyed kissing each other. NO DOUBT. But it's not as comfortable kissing in front of a camera and with so many things to consider than it is to kiss in private. So basically thats all they said. LOL 

The main point of me writng all this was this - how else should they have answered? If they said anything too personal - that would have caused a lot of commotions. Their answers were awsome in my opinion. 

Sorry this got long again! 

*sighs* with a BH kinda look to NJ when he was sleeping LOL!! Love your analysis 1000 x's 1000 LOL!!! :cookie::wub:  @aa95

• Like 12

17 minutes ago, siddy09 said:

@lovethatlook Thanks for the clarification..at first glance, you can't seem to figure it out..

Anyways, I was wondering Wook is born in July which makes him a Cancerian..what is Hyunnie's date of birth? I believe in horoscopes so was trying to figure out how compatible these two would be..:D

17/9/95! 

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, attriste said:

Ahh was it you that was gonna write some lengthy analysis? I've been waiting for it!!

@attriste omo omo cincha? :huh: ... Writing an analysis can set a house on fire. Omo! When I shared on the 3rd kiss it was purely spontaneous of wanting to process my thoughts of what I was seeing and feeling from that scene, LOL! Afterwards, I had to break out my bible & meditate because something was meowing and was not happy about not being cuddled! :lol: *omo! There I go again!* :cookie::wub:

#fightingdeluluminds

• Like 17

21 hours ago, genxv said:

23 hours ago, attriste said:

Ahhhh @genxv I love your post thanks. 

One question though, was it really the days they went to watch? I checked out the days 2nd run and it ended 6 nov, SKL ended 10 nov and I presumed it was live shooting? So mathematically it wouldn't be possible? 

*rational shipper brain taking over*

Hi @attriste. (I read eveything you post, I'm a big fan :)) Oh good point. I have to be honest, I'm just basing it on JiHyunnie's comment on vlive and a twitter picture where someone posted her having the tickets (I have to find that, anyone can help a shipper out?). BUT I could very much be wrong so I'm so sorry if I'm misleading!!! Let me add a disclaimer so that it does not create any misunderstandings. Thanks for making sure we stay responsible shippers :rolleyes:

Omg I don't write anything very much worth reading my delulu is so mild and my uhhhh gutter thoughts never as stellar as our in house sexologists haahahaha. I just oscillate madly and refuse to let go of this forum even though I'm travelling. 

Anyway our ship is happily chugging along.. I wonder what tomorrow will bring!!! Probably something that either makes us spazz or cry teehee. 

• Like 18

25 minutes ago, siddy09 said:

No prob. chingu. As for NJH DOB, it has been answered by attriste above. To recap, here...sept 17, 1995 :)

What about my horoscope my friend? MIne is Aries, my hubby is aquarius... hehehe... just kidding

• Like 12