[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

11 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

@attriste omo omo cincha? :huh: ... Writing an analysis can set a house on fire. Omo! When I shared on the 3rd kiss it was purely spontaneous of wanting to process my thoughts of what I was seeing and feeling from that scene, LOL! Afterwards, I had to break out my bible & meditate because something was meowing and was not happy about not being cuddled! :lol: *omo! There I go again!* :cookie::wub:

#fightingdeluluminds

Omo we are on fire might as well get it started! They're totally playing with fire, wrapping paper with fire, whatever other fire sayings there are hahahah. I pity your poor bible! Heehee. I love analysis... it makes me feel less delulu as I nod my head spastically to everyone's spot on analysis.. well most of the time. 

I'm a super non-clothes matchup non-this and that type of shipper, I need hard facts and evidence hahahah but the fact that I enjoy this forum so much tells me ive either given up and given into delulus or our ship is really happening. What are the odds of so many of us seeing them so absolutely compatible?? 

I did think it's cos I never watched his previous shows so I need to.. but see, so many of you have pointed out obvious differences in the previous shows so I can save my brain cells trying to process him gulping down someone else's saliva. Bleh. 

• Like 21

11 minutes ago, attriste said:

Omo we are on fire might as well get it started! They're totally playing with fire, wrapping paper with fire, whatever other fire sayings there are hahahah. I pity your poor bible! Heehee. I love analysis... it makes me feel less delulu as I nod my head spastically to everyone's spot on analysis.. well most of the time. 

I'm a super non-clothes matchup non-this and that type of shipper, I need hard facts and evidence hahahah but the fact that I enjoy this forum so much tells me ive either given up and given into delulus or our ship is really happening. What are the odds of so many of us seeing them so absolutely compatible?? 

I did think it's cos I never watched his previous shows so I need to.. but see, so many of you have pointed out obvious differences in the previous shows so I can save my brain cells trying to process him gulping down someone else's saliva. Bleh. 

*ROFL!!!* I don't know which song to sing either "It's getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes..." or "The roof! The roof! The roof is on fire!" :lol:

I feel you chingu, I am enjoying how sporadic our topics can be in regards to our Jiji shippers. From "aegyo" talk to "swooning" moments and to fanning yourself "omo omo" style LOL!!! It's all beautiful to be connected in this way as naive, inexperienced, youthful and mature women from all walks of life ... *ROFL* ... in all catergories.   

But I am really enjoying how full our moon is becoming and how our flower is blossoming before him. I am definitely enjoying this ship so much because there is a surprise in every turn. Ah! And we all have set our hearts into sailing this baby smoothly. Mmmhhhmmm! Yay for the next turn of events!

#fightingdeluluminds :cookie::wub:

• Like 14

49 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

I know this is a JiBong ship but being also a SongSong shipper I wanted to share this because SJK has really made a statement I admire and I hope JCW follows suit by making such admirable statements in the future when it comes to the love of his life. 

I hope all Korean actors that I love are as brave and bold As Mr SJK right here.

So JCW we need to know who u r having a mini getaway with hahaha...and during your many conversations with NJH if you talked about her returning to school while u were on MS duty?

I have to delurk and find time to appreciate this. Diehard SS here :). Our JiJi is a baby and new ship but from what we are gathering, this too will sail perhaps a little while longer than SS. 

• Like 17

2 hours ago, siddy09 said:

This one(the hospital scene..even the actor who played the killer was like..umm..should-I-look-away?:crazy:)..what exactly is he doing? I am scratching my head since I saw this video and all I can think of is he wanted to kiss her or pretend to kiss.

We wished he was pretending to kiss her, but we debunked this many pages ago in this thread.... he was simply pretending to stab her with the vape he was holding. 

• Like 15

5 hours ago, gracebkk said:

gahhhhh >.< this is a biggggg problem now..!!! who should I watch then??? our girl hyunni? or our wookie? @.@

I went to my Vlive account but cannot find Nam Ji Hyun schedule , only JCW... 

Sure it's July 21 right?Screenshot_20170720-183652_zps5xosgaqi.p

• Like 12

15 hours ago, ymmezari said:

on my perspective regarding their banters and exchange...they were dancing...the love dance not flirting but they were having this invisible connection intangible but powerful enough to enticed us, the audience...what made us fell for SP? majority say because it's close to reality, true but then again this couple revived what was lost in our youth...the freshness of love blossoming...uninhabited and pure fuzzy feel:heart:

I absolutely love this. @ymmezari You said it so well. I wish I can externalize and articulate my thoughts better in writing. The underlined part is the exact reason why I am so crazy about this couple. Their palpable off screen chemistry brought me back to the time when I was crazily and deeply in love with my bf then hubby now. I am still very much in love with him and even more so now but just a bit different kind of love since we've been married for 10 yrs plus 2 little boys. Wookie's gazes reminded me of hubby's gazes during our courtship that I could felt from across the room. My cheeks were feeling hot and burning/tingling while trying to be indifferent yet at the same time steal glances at him. It's started out just a fun shipping thingie for me as the first few BTS when they're so cute and funny together and it got intense after the first uncut kiss. The BTS aegyo/jagiya moment when Wookie dropped his gaze and said in low sexy voice "not really"  sealed the deal for me.

• Like 21

Waahh..what is this? I woke up and saw in my IG that Wookie is going to do VLive also today? But it's from his Jiscovery Rehearsel Concert. So, we get to see JiJi do VLive today but from different place. But still, it makes my shipper heart happy :wub:

And Chingus, you guys are jjang! This thread is really on fire! 

• Like 17

3 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

I think its in this thread somewhere, they said that he was jokingly trying to stab NJH with the thing in his hand. I dont know if its a pen or what. He wasnt trying to kiss her though. Hope this helps chingu :)

that is electronic cigaret.

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, nikih said:

I absolutely love this. @ymmezari You said it so well. I wish I can externalize and articulate my thoughts better in writing. The underlined part is the exact reason why I am so crazy about this couple. Their palpable off screen chemistry brought me back to the time when I was crazily and deeply in love with my bf then hubby now. I am still very much in love with him and even more so now but just a bit different kind of love since we've been married for 10 yrs plus 2 little boys. Wookie's gazes reminded me of hubby's gazes during our courtship that I could felt from across the room. My cheeks were feeling hot and burning/tingling while trying to be indifferent yet at the same time steal glances at him. It's started out just a fun shipping thingie for me as the first few BTS when they're so cute and funny together and it got intense after the first uncut kiss. The BTS aegyo/jagiya moment when Wookie dropped his gaze and said in low sexy voice "not really"  sealed the deal for me.

You are absolutely right there chingu! That's what got me to ship them. I have watched lots of kdramas but have never shipped any until now. Their interaction between the reel and real is basically the same.  This one magical moment that was caught by camera .... my mind was set it's the real deal.

• Like 19

8 hours ago, Hon Cathy said:

anyone translate this? From JiHyun latest interview! !

연예인, 일반인 갈려서 연애하려고 하지는 않지만 저희는 생활 패턴이 특수하기 때문에 이 업계 사람이 아니면 이해하기 어려울 수 있으니 연예인과 연애하는 것이 편할 것도 같다

http://www.tvj.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=41197

8 hours ago, sharreb said:

Waa thanks for the link. Hope to read the actual translation soon.

- she said she hasnt dated muchIt looks like the first part of the interview is the same content as before but there are new stuff

- she said she tries to be as frank as possible

- she said as entertainers they have a special pattern of life that maybe difficult for ordinary people to understand

- so it might be easier to date Someone in the industry (an entertainer like her)

- shes returnin to uni for her second semester?

Ooohh.. Is hyunnie readying her fans..about dating somone in the industry?? My shipper heart is beating strong

You really made me day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~. I love Hyunie more everyday. She is so brave and frank without caring about haters

8 hours ago, daloula said:

Mmmm so she went from never dating to not dating much.

My first impression of NJH made me think that she wouldn't be the type to date celebrities but I guess I was wrong.

@Hon Cathy  You send us this gift.

@sharreb  You unwrap this gift.

@daloula You highlight this gift. 

Giving hugs to everyone, love you all. :heart:

• Like 21

9 hours ago, mangoicy said:

This photo is one of the many from yesterday's NJH's series of interview photos, which has the clearest image of the rings on her right index finger. One of them, is a single diamond ring, which to me looks awfully familiar. I might be wrong though, I know, so I'm just gonna leave this here...  

Now I understand why they used the ring with a tiny diamond in SP.

It is easy to pair with other rings and so hard to be distinguish :rolleyes::wink: 

• Like 21