[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 minute ago, attriste said:

Im in London! If you're literally asking where I am hahahaah. Holidaying while the husband is off on a research trip. 

This man has three legs being talked about so much here.. better make good use of them zzzzzzz Palli palli!

jet lag is great for irrationality. That irrational brain says snap her up now and seriously in my half asleep state in the plane my mind was hurtling towards him just trying to play it cool but failing cos he's enlisting soon and really wants to DO IT (cough chicken advertisement during the show comes to mind). At that point I really felt like he was hurtling so close to blurting out his feelings or them issuing a joint statement...

and then I had to wake up for my 5th meal in  10 hours.. that's what changing 3 times zones does to you omg. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I was slapping myself as I didn't get that "man with three legs".. then it dawned on me... OMG.. I can't believe how slow I've become these days.. HAHAHAHAHA. 

• Like 13

Gosh!!!!! Trying really hard to catch up before this thread reaches 200. I gotta tell u ladies and gentlemen (who are probably lurking) it takes skill to back read while working and not get fired. Talent right thurrrr!!! *goes back to reading with blood sweat n tears*

• Like 20

17 minutes ago, stucked said:

Kang Ha Neul maybe her first real kiss (peck!) but JCW is her first ever REAL KISS (haha, is this even a word?lol) Her first ever makeout partner. Pecks shouldn't be considered kisses. HAHAHA. And yes to virginal charm! Woot! And yeah, JCW.. poor guy.. after he experienced all that, he'd then be shipped out to enlistment next month.. poor guy... HAHAHAHA.

Ehem Captain, are you joining the #ByeontaeSquad too? Kekeke....

Words of the day: Virginal charm. :lol::phew:

• Like 17

Just now, aladidah said:

Gosh!!!!! Trying really hard to catch up before this thread reaches 200. I gotta tell u ladies and gentlemen (who are probably lurking) it takes talent to back read while working and not get fired. Talent right thurrrr!!! *goes back to reading with blood sweat n tears*

hahaha *cheers* good luck @aladidah

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, stucked said:

Have you seen his ripped jeans and equally ripped arms? No married man dresses like that! Come on!!! HAHAHA! 

Hahahaha XD The "best in fashion" awardee, of course why did I missed that?! Hahahaha XD 

• Like 10

23 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Bwahahaha OMG!!!!!! I am LOLing so much at this!!! calling caling @huntergal@lovethatlook @moonlightserenade lookie here!

Gutter topic again :lol:

15 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

No wonder they were so "worked" up after that scene. 

I died a little inside every time I see the 3rd kiss clips, he was ferocious even in his manner-legs state that I was afraid he would topple hyunnie to the floor :lol: I applaud him for his great resistance, Ji Chang Wook jjang :D

• Like 16

Just now, huntergal said:

Ehem Captain, are you joining the #ByeontaeSquad too? Kekeke....

Words of the day: Virginal charm. :lol::phew:

LMAO! That's all I can say for now. *runs away*

Just now, moonchildren07 said:

Gutter topic again :lol:

I died a little inside every time I see the 3rd kiss clips, he was ferocious even in his manner-legs state that I was afraid he would topple hyunnie to the floor :lol: I applaud him for his great resistance, Ji Chang Wook jjang :D

That would be too hilarious if they had fallen to the floor! LOL!

• Like 10

I have to sleep now as I have to make sure everyone gets paid in this part of my world tomorrow. Aish. I really hate my job. *cries*

Favor please? Kindly tag late old me for any news about them tomorrow. ANY NEWS. Hahaha! Pretty pretty please!!! Thank you!!! Happy shipping!!!

*wet kisses everyone in the thread* 

*Pwahahahaha*

• Like 22

12 minutes ago, moonlightserenade said:

No need chingu, if you see oppa spread two legs to hold ground, but the middle leg raised up to hold unnie upwards. #effortless *hides behind door, peek a boo, I like that I see you*:cookie::wub: 

And gotta add, the third leg is anaconda size and can only hold up JiHyun's weight and it has a mind of its own.... #LessonForTheDayForTheInnocents  :phew:

• Like 14

10 minutes ago, biejuju said:

:tongue: ROFL...bwaahahaha **spare me some oxygen**  the B-squad already sharing the virus **i need bible to calm myself**

In the words of Noh Ji to BH, chingu "Breathe" ... need oxygen chingu? Sure.... put the long hose into your mouth and breathe in and take in as much as you need. :huh: .... aigooo chingu the long hose on the oxygen mask... :cookie::wub: ...*hides behind door, peek a boo, I see you* ^_^

• Like 8

3 hours ago, rose90 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

JCWs bracelet he wore today...any symbol behind it cause i saw he likes to wore recently? I hope he's still single. I mean , hopefully he doesn't has girlfriend yet since we all know that JCW likes privacy. 

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: 

Protective sister of our lovely JH 

AND SORRY 4 LONG RANT BEC I KEEP SEEING THIS KIND OF POST. PLEASE READ IT WITH PATIENT :wub:

@rose90 This talk is already done in so many pages b4, but I don't blame u bcos this kind of post keep appearing again...again. and 2 remind u please put to ur consideration also THIS IS SHIPPING THREAD, I'll ask u 2 trust both of uri JIJI COUPLE IN WHATEVER CHOICE THEY MAKE IN THE FUTURE, IN HERE WE SHIP THEM BEC WE LOVE THEM 2GETHER, TAKE A NOTE AGAIN NO ONE KNOW THE ENDING OF THESE 2. WE SHOULD RESPECT THEIR CHOICE. 

And I'm also a protective dongseng to my Wookie oppa (yes I feel like he's my big bro, there's this sentimental feeling about it), so when I read this kind of post. I kind of irritated of it, why it seems like Wookie oppa will ruin uri Hyuuni life, like he's a player but then I remember @stucked has reminded us here THIS IS SHIPPERS THREAD, so of course I should consider my post not bias 2 the actor only or to the actress only. Of course we won't be here if WE DON'T LOVE THEM EQUALLY. 

So in other word u love Hyuuni, I love her 2. I love wookie oppa, u love him 2. We should balance our love 4 both of them (although It's very normal if we bias 2 one side but still remember THIS IS SHIPPING THREAD... ALL MATERIALS ARE MADE INTO ONE SHIPPING KIND OF POST). If I can say more further n I bias to Wookie I'll make this *angry face with THESE UNNIES TALK ABOUT MY WOOKIE OPPA, in actor or actress bias this is like insult them but here is JIJI COUPLE THREAD, so I know n understand THESE UNNIE TALKS, JOKES don't mean 2 insult my wookie oppa. I know THESE UNNIES HERE HAVE THE EQUAL LOVE 4 JIJI.

AND we should put into our also that any info related 2 them (official or not) we will take it like a grant of salt. 

Related 2 Wookie oppa is he single or not, I have 2 answer of it:

- In this shipping heart I would think he's already taken by our Lovely Beautiful Woman, Hyuuni :wub: so he's not single here (and I think not only me who think like this, I bet most of us here think the same) although in reality they don't give confirmation, so back to reality with a view of shipping state: they do not attach 2 each other, but is in a very close relationship, as oppa dongseng or love interest??? No one knows rite...^_^ 

- In reality, Is Wookie oppa single or not? I will say YES bec these 2 significant reasons. 1.) He personally got the question related to dating from media (after K2 ended). And he boldly said of course he wants to date but bec he will do his military service, he thinks it's so unfair dating at this state. 2.) Another reason also is his consideration toward the other actress n how he feels pressure 2 do this kind of romantic scenes as they aren't couple in real life. So yes he's friendly, touchy, but still he MAKE THE BOUNDARY he did it just 2 make his co-star comfortable with them not with any ulterial motives (he is so bold when he is asked about he's dating his co-star. He said he just work hard but many people misunderstand it). And his respond until the last project (take a note this is b4 filming SP) is still consistent, he denied all dating rumors with his co-stars. 

3 hours ago, masthu said:

Which means shes's not happy that wookie asked her not to visit him!!! So it also means she wanna visit him :heart: . Am i reading it all wrong chingus?

@masthu No the translation is not like that chingu. I think (please correct me chingudeul who know korean language, as I'm new learner also in hangul). Uri Hyuuni said to Wookie oppa that she will go together 2 visit him in his military camp with team production but then he said 2 her don't go together. (So in other words he wants Hyuuni only goes to visit him in military???)

This 4 the translation....

• Like 22

18 minutes ago, moonlightserenade said:

It's beautiful huh chingu? How the manner of his three legs gave unnie some help. *omo, did I just say that?*:huh: hides behind door, peek a boo, I definitely loved seeing you*:cookie::wub:

Surely chingu. He surely needs to anchor that 1 leg somewhere. Jeeezzz he needs a bucket when he is the army now, NJH better come  to see him so that he can cry a river, Mary PALMer pales as a comparison to the real thing! Ooooops :tongue::D

is it time for exorcism yet?

• Like 7

this thread always surprises me ... with its almost-continuous replies, with how fast it goes (every time I refresh I've been 10 pages left dear god)....and how "innocent" you are which make me choke and then shyly giggle ~~~~ 

today I'm so blessed with all the news~~ their answers are just so satisfying and give me much hope~~ this ship should become a submarine then 

• Like 15

14 minutes ago, huntergal said:

And gotta add, the third leg is anaconda size and can only hold up JiHyun's weight and it has a mind of its own.... #LessonForTheDayForTheInnocents  :phew:

Hahaa I'm LOLiing so hard rn...its way too late for my sleeping time and my brain becoming slow and dreamy and third leg thingy kyahhhh @huntergal :lol: **runs away and hide inside blanket**

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

@masthu No the translation is not like that chingu. I think (please correct me chingudeul who know korean language, as I'm new learner also in hangul). Uri Hyuuni said to Wookie oppa that she will go together 2 visit him in his military camp with team production but then he said 2 her don't go together. (So in other words he wants Hyuuni only goes to visit him in military???)

Yup, it seems like that! Even in the other translations, it is said that he would be grateful if she did visit him in the Army *winks*

1 minute ago, biejuju said:

Hahaa I'm LOLiing so hard rn...its way too late for my sleeping time and my brain becoming slow and dreamy and third leg thingy kyahhhh @huntergal :lol: **runs away and put blanket on**

OMG! I need to unsee this! I need to purify my eyes! LOL!

• Like 15

I just spent almost 4 hrs back read since page 166!! OMAGAD...  You guys really daebak! And hilarious! :D From :cookie: to duct tape, from zoom in ring, bracelets and endless word play and words correction i must say the crew of this ship is really going strong. My sister keep on giving me the side eye because of my giggling but i really cant help it. Im addicted to Jibong. Damn i really need a life! 

#Thekimchislapsquad #byoentesquad #googletranslatorsquad #happythereisvalidtranslatorsquad #jibongdetectivesquad #eagleeyesquad #lurkersquad #imthereadandlikedontknowhowtopostsquad  whichever it is.. 

IM WITH YOU ALL! :D:heart:

Going to sleep now. Nite nite shippers! 

• Like 19