[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Why does he keep ninja glancing at the smi logo and SP poster and smiling at Kat lmaoo. Hyunie palli marry this Jigoner please. I just kennut with his lovesickness anymore :joy::heart:

UrkoR2E.png

DI4OzaB.png

60xKfMW.png

For more videos from the FM please check starmooninternational insta page since soompi doesn't allow ig attachments anymore.

• Like 3

Hyunie's FM "Welcome to my House" will have a NJH Counseling Centre.

Looks like Hyunie will be giving love and relationship consultations to her fans at her FM  :heart: 

Soop Update:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClA7A-Ip8vO/?igshid=ZWU2MTYxZTY=

5eOOwR1.png

Single Since Birth my foot. :joy:

How could you give love advices if you have no experience. Hyunie just destroyed all her toxic Myunnie fan's narratives of her being Single Since Birth. :lol: 

burn-it-all-down-kiki-burn.gif

• LOL 2

Wookie made sure his fans don't confuse this photo with his drama bts. :lol: We got it oppa. *face palms* You are shamelessly obvious that the only place you wannna be after work is home. Wonder what makes a bachelor so happy to run home after work. :ph34r::wub:

Im confused. When I was single the only thing I wanted do after work was hang out with friends and the last thing on my mind was home. :lol:

4EsDeMP.png

34P7xie.png

• 3 weeks later...

Time and time again he keeps reminding everyone of SP. :heart:

Wook's Japan FM had photo and video restrictions.

When the Roulette stopped at Suspicious Partner wook chose that moment as his photo time so that fans could take photos and vids of wookie sending 4 hearts to his fans. That was the only time restrictions were lifted. :wub:

ftIVnO7.jpg

RB0OGCT.jpg

MGHG8ty.jpg

ctto

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hyunie's face was so clear at his Jakarta Fm :heart: And wookie was looking at the screen when the confession scene was shown. :wub:

18GoDzo.jpg

m0SdPFy.jpg

Dog owner turned Cat lover :joy:. We saw what you did there wookie. Staaaap giving yourself away. No wonder Tancoo loves wookie and he adores Tancoo and Tancoo's omma :wub:

jwMipBI.png

• LOL 1

• 2 weeks later...