[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

cdShzZX.jpg

[Y-Terview 1] Nam Jihyun from "Little Women". "What if you actually get 70 billion won?""I want to buy a nice house".
Actor Nam Ji-hyun talked about what he wanted to do if he actually had a lot of money in his hand, as in his movie "Little Women."

Nam Ji-hyun met with reporters at a cafe in Gangnam, Seoul, on the 4th ahead of the end of tvN's Saturday and Sunday drama "Little Women."In the play, she played the role of Oh In-kyung, the second daughter of a poor family and a journalist with a strong sense of mission.

He showed off his extraordinary presence by perfectly digesting a character with a strong charm.He was a keyman who dug up the existence of Jeongranhoe, which penetrated deep into the world, confronted Park Jae-sang (Um Ki-joon), and dug up major events.

Kim Go-eun and Park Ji-hoo were also loved for their real-life sister chemistry.In particular, Oh In-joo (Kim Go-eun) received 70 billion won left by her co-worker Jin Jin-young (Chu Ja-hyun), who died suddenly at the beginning, and the sisters' different thoughts over the money raised tension.

Wouldn't you have thought about what you would spend if you suddenly earned a lot of money while acting?Nam Ji-hyun said, "I couldn't easily imagine the amount of 70 billion won.I was asked a lot of questions, and I thought about it, but I think I'll buy a good house and use the rest in a good place."

The reason I wanted to buy a house was because I enjoyed inviting guests.He said, "I think I save some space for my stay.When I thought of such a space, the first thing that came to mind was home.I like to invite and treat people close to my house."

If so, I was also curious about what kind of food you enjoy to treat your acquaintances.Nam Ji-hyun said, "I follow the recipe well, so I'm less likely to fail.If I have a recipe, I'm not afraid of challenging myself, but the downside is that it's difficult to apply."

nQmY8CP.png

• Like 1

After reading Hyunie's above interview it definitely doesn't sound like a house for singles but more like a family home. What single lady wants to invite the entire neighbourhood and friends for meals?? 

Lmao now she is looking up property prices. Girl are you planning to get married??

Single people are more interested in travelling, and dislike being tied down with too many responsibilities.

I'm single too and I know when I see one. But Man This is NOT how single people behave!! And she Defintely is NOT single period.

nMpRCbH.jpg

xc71xvb.jpg

lC5pfB2.jpg

kRxvKdR.png

• Like 2

My delulu mind is telling me that hyunie is hinting something to wook. Wookieya do you hear her! Palli get her what she wants!! :lol:

Forgive my delulu. Seeing korean celebrities get married left and right is not helping at all. On top of that Verutum ceo had to get married today! And the NEXT groom to be is Wook's Manager. Wookie are you and Hyunie Next God willingly??? *bangs head on the wall*

• Like 1

I've been wanting to share this video for so long but I forgot this somewhere down the way.

Lmao I chincha can't at Sung Dung il telling our hallyu star ji chang wook to have babies. And on top of that Wookieya whats with that reaction of yours?:joy: 

uNUEjKw.png

rqthLvz.png

Ml7nfzm.png

Why would you say something like that to a bachelor? :lol: 

Sunbaenim he can't make babies alone he should first find a wifey. Or has he already? Sung Dung il do you know something we don't? :ph34r:

Someone kidnap SDI!!

Psst tbh wookie we don't mind NamJi babies. Just saying uk :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

SDl tells him to have babies...

uNUEjKw.png

Seconds later he said this :o:lol:

9vcmAHM.png

Wookie have you been thinking of having babies lately? lmao Was that a tongue slip?

Apparently he was talking about being happy everyday.

Anyways just look at his expression when SDI tells him to have babies. Single people like me would have reacted differently.

799UegQ.png

Spoiler

EyOjQRj.png

Wookiya shouldn't you be denying these and saying you are single? Instead of denial he goes and add fuel to the fire. He wants to find vitality but what happened to love? Did you find love already? 

ps: Wookie if you weren't doing all those stuff to that someone you'll have enough vitality for the day. :PJust look how that someone attended the wrap up party. We see what you did there :lol:

Edited by ferily
Maximum of 3 images per post, please put any other images in spoiler tag. Thanks!
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, masthu said:

Wookie's letter to his fans

ctto

Reading Wookie's letter in Hyunie's voice makes more sense to me.:ph34r::lol:

Wookie sounds emotional in his letter. He keeps mentioning "Sky" in the letter and sky means "Haneul" in Korean (just saying you know).

I feel like he's bidding farewell to his current chapter in life and welcoming the next chapter. Plus It doesn't sound as if he'll meet his fans again anytime soon.

During the ending of his last song wookie became emotional and his expressions changed there and I could see his eyes were shining with unshed tears. If I didn't know better I would assume he was enlisting in the army for a second time Lol!

And lately he has been really happy and vibrant. He mentioned that he is not after money anymore and he just wants to be happy. His perspective in life and what he really wants in his life have changed so much.

• Like 5

Lee Juck sang I'm Fortunate at Wookie's Fan Meeting. It was the same song he sang at Wook's BBF ctj x psh wedding as well. And we know Hyunie was invited to the wedding. :wub:

I still haven't moved on. It's a wedding song! I can't at the lyrics! Ottokeee!!

Leaving the lyrics under spoilers.

Spoiler

그대를 만나고 
그대의 머릿결을 만질 수가 있어서

Having met you,
And that I can stroke your hair

그대를 만나고 
그대와 마주 보며 숨을 쉴 수 있어서

Having met you,
And that I can share these breaths beside you

그대를 안고서 
힘이 들면 눈물 흘릴 수가 있어서