[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Seeing the pics yall posted, his hands are so manly! Big and strong. When he cup JH's face, it fits nicely in his hand. That fanning self, poor dude was trying very hard to tame his anaconda. :lol::phew: JH was smiling on the bed...lol. 

I'm out for breakkie with 3 minions (one mine, two on loan). I know this page will move fast by the time I come back...lol. Fighting! *hearteu* 

• Like 16

2 hours ago, stucked said:

Voices of reasons? Lots here. And I was laughing last night when a bitter-shipper visited us and called herself our reality check. Like dude, get out of here. Our own reality checkers are savages, you won't last a day. Why did I say savages? HAHA. Because they pull you back to reality in such a nice, gentle and intellectual way that's actually really scary. Let me mention them: @sharreb (so so glad you're here after the drama thread *kiss*) @Dingy Conk (she's a psychotherapist btw, scary right? Haha!) @valleryrose (whom I've had to drag back here several times, like dude's so elusive. One comment then runs away. HAHA.) @attriste (the one who refused to pack for fear of being late with the news)  @meiil (spunk spunk all the way, and she's the actual exception here, she pushes you back out of reality HAHA, PR-what? HAHAHA) and @Hello_JIS (who religiously brings gifts and bombs, this one is a double edged-sword, she makes us happy and then bam! Another bomb sets off! Haha) 

Let me start off by saying that I am grateful you started this thread.. I'd have been a lost soul without this albeit a bit saner..!! :tongue:

And second.. voice of reason?? Hahahaha!! That came as a surprise.. thanks for the mention though!! *drags back a part of the rationality lost*

Elusive.. *grins mischevously* I like it..! Haha.. good thing you dragged me back in everytime.. I am camped in here for life now thanks to you!! :tongue: *runs away again* *just kidding*

• Like 16

15 minutes ago, huntergal said:

LMAO!! That is brilliant...Mary Palmer and her five daughters! *clap clap clap* 

LOL... @biejuju I'm trying to include @4nnlov3pink into our convo. :D Ann, you're too cute, chingu. Don't explain yourself anymore. I think you can handle the truth. We were once on SoShin ship together (before it sank). So I know you're not that minor. *hearteu* 

ha..ha... see I'm not minor rite. It is just why TOO MANY DIFFICULT TERMS, TOO MANY DIFFICULT EXPLANATION... LOL... *NO WORRIES I laugh 2 myself here:sweat_smile: 

And Wookie Oppa writes " DEAR My MUSE" here... (why so many coincident???)

• Like 19

@moonchildren07 kkkkkk!!! Thank you chingu! I definitely am enjoying myself sharing insights with you all as I am feasting on all of your thoughts and highlights on our Jiji couple. B)

Now forgive me, as I am dying to sing in light of our delulu minds on here with all these Mary Palmer post, banana boat rides, etc etc etc .... 

:lol:""My milk shake brings all the boys to the yard,
And they're like,
Its better than yours,
Damn right its better than yours, 
I can teach you, 
But I have to charge

I know you want it, 
The thing that makes me, 
What the guys go crazy for.
They lose their minds, 
The way I wind,
I think its time

La la-la la la,
Warm it up.
Lala-lalala,
The boys are waiting!"":lol:

But Wookie says, "Hold up wait a minute, I've got the boom in it!!! (*ROFL!!!*) And my little bae is about to go back to school all nice and safe while big daddy goes to serve the country!!!" *ROFL!!* Just saying chingus, just saying... *as I snap snap my fingers* mmmmhhhmmmm ..... :lol:

• Like 13

18 hours ago, pauliza said:

FUTURE :wub:.sorry if somebody had posted this.Still have 10 pages I have not backread :D

Thank you for the post chingu :heart: ! WOW I LUUUV this pic. May the Almighty make this happen for real! :wub:

• Like 12

17 hours ago, moonchildren07 said:

Hyunnie is reaaallly glowing in the interview teaser pic!!! The first time I saw that teaser, all I can see is PINK! She somehow radiates ray of lights with hints of pink and purple :heart:

credit goes to wookie I guess lol :tongue:

• Like 16

STUDIES SHOW THAT:

Being in LOVE Makes You Look Younger: You're not just living longer when you're in love, you're looking the part too. You've heard of the sex glow, but there's a love glow too. With increasing blood flow to the skin, being in a happy relationship gives your skin cells nutrients and oxygen to make you look physically younger. 

...and we all know whose been glowing and looking gorgeous lately and who has been looking super young for his age.

• Like 22

Camping on airport wifi in transit and omg what is happening I feel so loved thanks @stucked for the shout out..  arghhhhh omg I've been reading many posts on YouTube and it's so funny to see all of you pipe up and stick your heads in, our ship is super alive!!

woah Hyunnii nice move to go back to school, psych was my major too heehee.  very very gorgeous too these two are absolutely glowing... 

ok guys if Hanbam and guerilla have major news pleaseeee lemme know hehehehe. What are these two doing? Bban-cchaking each other on national tv separately so they can't wait to reunite???? Arghhhhhhhhh. 

• Like 16

17 hours ago, waveoflove said:

STUDIES SHOW THAT:

Being in LOVE Makes You Look Younger: You're not just living longer when you're in love, you're looking the part too. You've heard of the sex glow, but there's a love glow too. With increasing blood flow to the skin, being in a happy relationship gives your skin cells nutrients and oxygen to make you look physically younger. 

...and we all know whose been glowing and looking gorgeous lately and who has been looking super young for his age.

I cannot agree any less :wub:

17 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

uhmm so does that make it an afterglow? *runs away to hide* LMAO!

ROLF :lol: we would never know chingu :D

• Like 15

17 minutes ago, masthu said:

credit goes to wookie I guess lol :tongue:

The credit goes for both of them haha I can't help but to notice how glowing they are these days! Lemme borrow Bonghee's mom "panchak panchak" line :D:D and hyunnie omg I was floored the moment I saw the teaser, she looks so lovely :wub: Be careful Wookie, there are men waiting in line for your lady, including little jiwook :tongue:

18 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

uhmm so does that make it an afterglow? *runs away to hide* LMAO!

OMG are we going to the gutter topic again? :lol::lol:

• Like 16

11 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

STUDIES SHOW THAT:

Finally! I finally figured it out on how to reply accordingly! Lol! Totally agree and love that you brought that meal tray to the table to feast on chingu! :lol: I see all kinds of glowing going on and I am about to blinded by the brightness of it all as I feel the heat radiating on my thoughts! :lol: I have all kinds of songs flowing freely through but especially Bruno Mars sexy song as he sings "Versace On The Floor!" Omo! Omo! My delulu mind! *wink*wink* :wub:

• Like 13

My first time watching Ent Weekly..still waiting for GD.

7 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Where you watch the live stream? Can you send me the link?

I did not have any link for streaming chingu.normally I just watching from KBS world channel ( as my country can accessing KBS World hihi)

Wow Ent Weekly went to FMW wrap up party and interview the actor and actress and their BTS..I hope they also went to SP wrap up party as well:)

• Like 11

33 minutes ago, moonlightserenade said:

@moonchildren07 kkkkkk!!! Thank you chingu! I definitely am enjoying myself sharing insights with you all as I am feasting on all of your thoughts and highlights on our Jiji couple. B)

Now forgive me, as I am dying to sing in light of our delulu minds on here with all these Mary Palmer post, banana boat rides, etc etc etc .... 

:lol:""My milk shake brings all the boys to the yard,
And they're like,
Its better than yours,
Damn right its better than yours, 
I can teach you, 
But I have to charge

I know you want it, 
The thing that makes me, 
What the guys go crazy for.
They lose their minds, 
The way I wind,
I think its time

La la-la la la,
Warm it up.
Lala-lalala,
The boys are waiting!"":lol:

But Wookie says, "Hold up wait a minute, I've got the boom in it!!! (*ROFL!!!*) And my little bae is about to go back to school all nice and safe while big daddy goes to serve the country!!!" *ROFL!!* Just saying chingus, just saying... *as I snap snap my fingers* mmmmhhhmmmm ..... :lol:

LOL so we can replace "sex appeal" with "milkshake" to tie it with Wookie's weird teasing about Milkshake :lol:

• Like 13

8 hours ago, iloveknovela said:

That when is guy is still trying to get your attention, he is quite touchy and acting cute, etc trying to send a message across. But once the feeling is confirmed to be mutual, it suddenly changes.  He became confident and proud just having you around, no longer clingy because it’s not necessary anymore.  That is what I feel looking at latest few bts.  The way they look at each other is not awkward anymore, they can look straight into each other’s eyes and it’s very warm and seems like they understand each other well beyond words.  That is what we sometimes call soulmates do. 

Notice what the writer pointed out in the latest episode.  They’ve learned each other’s flaws/imperfection and able to accept them with all their heart and would still love to be spend their entire life with each other.  In a relationship, it is all about acceptance

We are very confident about JCW’s feelings for her, but unsure if NJH is ready to get into a serious relationship yet.  Then my next point will answer that.

Their temporary separation coz of JCW’s enlistment is a good thing for both of them

Worth my backreading when I found this .Such beautiful words :wub:.

If NJH also take 2 years break for her study .Is it a good sign for this ship ?2 years enlistment ,2 years break for study ,sounds like I already heard the wedding bell :lol:

• Like 17