[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

12 hours ago, masthu said:

Another drama with a strong female lead! I can picture uri jihyunnie as a badass detective! Bring it on girl! <3

Wahahaha. Maybe hyunni will get her action drama that she wants to do too! And you guys are so cute and hilarious. LOL. What with all the terms and conditions. But its what made namji so special isnt it. Keke. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 9

On 2/7/2018 at 4:26 PM, adi2019jiji said:

Terms & conditions including: 

Dont act too sexy or do all kind of things to seduce ur costar..haha  to IG owners :wub:

uri Jihyunie is someone who can appear sexy without even trying and man she's so oblivious about it!

Uri hyunie had no intention of seducing her oraboni :wink: (even though it turned out that way) and like heck wookie needed any seducing anyway! :tongue::lol:  lmaoo

Aigooo look at him! Wookiya stop blushing man you are giving your self away!!! He simply can't hide his feelings :blush:

• Like 5
  • LOL 11

21 hours ago, khalinkikyo said:

Omoooo....... :lol:

Very loooong listed term and condition. 

Now, we all know what he has done to his baby girl, that restricted for anyone else..... 

Anything else? 

:D

Touching your co-star's thigh is a big NO :ph34r: :D

I can't find the video. May be some chingu can find it for me <3

@pauliza the time travelling thing reminds me of Rooftop Prince and Queen In-hyun's man and yes like you said the drama LUTYN

Edited by masthu
  • Like 11
  • LOL 2

Have you voted for today?? Let's vote for Suspicious Partner and team. :heart:

U have 24 votes per day per category for every Soompi account/ google account/ FB account. You can resume voting after 24 hours. currently at No.2 . We can make it to No.1 if the Almighty wills! Don't we all want to see hyuni win an award and listen to her speech?!  Only 12 more days to go...

Best kiss JiBong couple suspicious partner

Best couple JiBong couple for Suspicious Partner 

Best kiss suspicious partner 

Best drama Suspicious Partner 

Best actress Nam Ji Hyun for Suspicious Partner 

Best actor Jichangwook for suspicious Partner

• Like 17

2 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Wahahaha. Maybe hyunni will get her action drama that she wants to do too! And you guys are so cute and hilarious. LOL. What with all the terms and conditions. But its what made namji so special isnt it. Keke. 

I want a rom action suspense film with Hyunni and Wookie :tongue:(maybe when he comes out of MS)...wait thats a bit like SP :lol: God..I still can't move onB) Another pairing for this two..please!!! 

Not sure bout this new pairing since I have my issues with idols turned actors (with a few exceptions) ...but if ever Hyunni accepts this new drama I'd be happy for her.If she could be an actress and student at the same time then that's just great.^_^

I lolled at the terms and conditions.:lol: NamJi shippers all have sense of wit and humor combined.Jjang!^_^

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

24 minutes ago, khalinkikyo said:

After reading term and condition, i just realize that Wookie really gave a lot of marks in any way..... So, another namja couldnt reach our Hyunnie.... 

she is taken.... 

:wub:

100 % agree with you ................................

who ever be her future co- star Must be very Careful 

oh gosh !!  pity of them :tongue:

1) NO eye contact  

2) For sure No skin touch

3) NO  unnecessary laughing 

4 ) etc ................

ALL above can done upon acting ONLY :lol:   Hehehehehe 

• Like 2
  • LOL 15

45 minutes ago, khalinkikyo said:

After reading term and condition, i just realize that Wookie really gave a lot of marks in any way..... So, another namja couldnt reach our Hyunnie.... 

she is taken.... 

:wub:

This is a premise that I'd really like to believe^_^:lol: (coz come to think of it, he did quite a lot really :tongue:)

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, achinawa said:

I want a rom action suspense film with Hyunni and Wookie :tongue:(maybe when he comes out of MS)...wait thats a bit like SP :lol: God..I still can't move onB) Another pairing for this two..please!!! 

Meeee too! It will be so interesting to watch them do an action movie or drama together, i dun mind either or! Kekekeke 

Ctto 

I also just realised this when seeing this pic for the umpteen times. Was wookie looking at hyunni or was he looking at her forehead hair whichever. Hahaha. Okay maybe they were looking at each other but the angle is just weird. 

• Like 15

15 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

Annyeong, chingus.:)

Just a quick post, 'cause these days this soompi voting thing is really using up my spare time.:o And lately also my mobile phone data traffic :crazy:, since for a couple of days my internet connection at home was not working but the idea of not voting as much as possible for SP and our OTP made me feel bad:unsure:, so I ended up doing all the daily voting from my mobile phones even if I much prefer voting from my pc since I find it more convenient and quicker. Anyway, for NamJi  I did it  gladly, but now I don't have any data traffic left to check to read here while commuting to and from the office as I would normally do. At least, the connection at home is now more or less fixed, so I can keep voting :) and I can also read everyone's posts :D

In regard to the news about Hyunie, like many of you I was a bit surprised at first, because I thought she had decided to even take a break from her monthly Vlives to focus on her studies, but maybe I had misunderstood, or this offer came up later. Anyway, our baby girl is smart enough to make the best decision for herself. And if she considers this drama a good opportunity not to be missed, I am all for it. :)

Not to mention that this means we'll be able to see her again soon (great! :wub:), and - selfishly speaking - this might help me move on a little bit from SP which is a good thing :lol: 

Furthermore, I have never seen DO act in anything, but I've heard good things about his acting even if he is an idol-turned-actor, so I guess I don't have to worry and can look forward to this pairing if both accepts. And I am happy to see positive comments from knetz and also from EXO's fans who seem to be quite supportive... that's really great. Even if there might be some antis, as usual, if most of his fandom is open-minded I can't ask for more. I trust that Hyunie's qualities  - her talent and her personality - will be recognized and appreciated.

Finally, as a NamJi shipper, I am completely ok. Knowing very well that it's very rare to get the same otp to work together  more than once in Kdramas, I've always accepted that they will have to work with other people, and do whatever the scripts require including  kiss scenes, skinship, etc. And maybe I am the weird one, but since we have been lucky enough to have half a year already to enjoy NamJi's scenes and behind-the-scenes alone, undisturbed, with no new possible ships looming and threatening to take over.... well, at this point, for me, I guess it's time to face "reality". The reality of their job and  what it entails. The reality of life, that goes on no matter what. The reality of time that does not stand still and wait for people to be ready. Due to the particular situation, with Wookie doing his MS and Hyunie studying, we have been blessed. We've been cocooned in our happy NamJi world. It's sweet, comfortable and warm. I love it. I would happily stay here forever without trying to see what lies outside, but it's not possible because these two people are not ours, and they are actors who have to do their job and people who have to live their lives. So, as I was reflecting about the latest news and my reaction to it, I've really realized that for me, the sooner they take up another project the better. Because the longer we delay, for whatever reason, this moment, the more difficult it will be for me to watch them with someone else.

Not because I might tend to get "jealous" on Hyunie's or Wookie's behalf (that's not it, really, I am not even jealous in my own private life :lol:), and not because I don't have enough faith in NamJi (as I've said many times before, it's their life and their decision, but I trust that what I've seen happening during SP is special and magical, so I am hopeful and confident) but... well, sorry, I don't know how to properly explain it, but I hope it makes sense to you and you can understand what I mean :wink: :lol:

So, since of course it's impossible for Wookie right now, if at least Hyunie can have a new drama soon it will be good enough for me.

Bring it on!!!

(But in case she decides to decline, full support for our baby girl and her choice anyway!  :wink:)

I agree Chingu, the reality is that they are both actors and this is what they do for a living. What happens in their personal life is different. Look at Kim Tae Hee and Rain. They dated for I think 7 years (??) and in between those years, they were accepting projects left and right. They have kiss scenes, skinship, etc but that did not break their bond as a couple. There are actresses like Jun Ji Hyun (who I like so much too) who is even married and will accept project that requires bed scenes. Kwong Sang woo (Stairway to heaven) is also married but has been doing serious drama with intimate scenes too. This is what they do but it's not who they are. And as fans, we have to be able to differentiate their professional and personal lives. 

We wish that our biases (NamJi) end up together because it makes US happy to see that, we believe that the reel became REAL and we cheer them on. But we know that it is their decision to make in the end.

I want both of them to achieve the greatness of what their career can offer because one day they will retire and focus on the personal life. It will be good to know that they have invested smartly so they can sustain their life and family even when they decide to slow down or even stop acting. I believe that's what good and supportive fans do. So if Hyuni feels that this suits her well, GO!! I hope that she gets a place in the Kworld, she's a good actress, she deserves a great break.

• Like 21

Hello JiJi Shippers,

I want to order Director's cut DVD. But confused due to the price difference between innolife and yes24. Can somebody who already ordered, please provide the link?

Is below link valid link? I am confused because there is no description. I don't want to order wrong DVD.

https://global.yes24.com/Goods/42760519

Thanks in advance

• Like 7

I hope Namji shippers respect JCW’s and NJH’s future costars and coworkers and also friends. Let’s not be insecure and defensive shippers. Let’s respect them as individuals and not bring one of them down to satisfy our shipping hearts.

• Like 14

8 minutes ago, daloula said:

I hope Namji shippers respect JCW’s and NJH’s future costars and coworkers and also friends. Let’s not be insecure and defensive shippers. Let’s respect them as individuals and not bring one of them down to satisfy our shipping hearts.

You’re right My sister just lectured muah sorry I was in a war zone mode 

• Like 6