[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, masthu said:

I'm gonna miss her :bawling: Ottokeeee

Its okie! We are gonna hug each other and get us through the drought! 

She looks so happy and refreshed and prolly recharge. Guess she wants to focus on her studies for now. Last year of uni isnt easy at all. Gahh. She has to balance and priortise things too i guess. 

• Like 17
  • Sad 2

she talked a lot about suggestions on movies. american movies and shows, music. and vacations. and to keep warm and dont get sick. she is going to concentrate on school and afterwards look for new projects. she also talked about what she did....which most of us is up to date with. Her sbs awards and other events she did. 

umm nothing crazy. the only thing that i saw was her little doggie sticker on the phone...for those who wanted something....hahaha but even that was really nothing.

BUT she did look helluve CUTE!!!!! with her hat and hair to the side. NICCCCCCccCCCCCcccCCCeee =)

• Like 14
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, shady01girl said:

she talked a lot about suggestions on movies. american movies and shows, music. and vacations. and to keep warm and dont get sick. she is going to concentrate on school and afterwards look for new projects. she also talked about what she did....which most of us is up to date with. Her sbs awards and other events she did. 

umm nothing crazy. the only thing that i saw was her little doggie sticker on the phone...for those who wanted something....hahaha but even that was really nothing.

BUT she did look helluve CUTE!!!!! with her hat and hair to the side. NICCCCCCccCCCCCcccCCCeee =)

What is the title of the songs nam ji hyune introduces?

• Like 2

D-cut is going to include 2 couple discs then? Hope it's true! Yeah, bring it on! The more couple discs, the better :lol::D:wub:

ETA hope this is not a double post, since I haven't had the time to catch up up yet! :wink: I just finished working, opened my sns, saw this and became  eager to share. Hopefully I have not misunderstood and this is a confirmed information. 

I'll be back later this night to backread, especially about Hyunie's VLIVE :)

Edited by midorinokerochan
  • Like 20

Just now, midorinokerochan said:
D-cut is going to include 2 couple discs then? Hope it's true! Yeah, bring it on! The more couple discs, the better :lol::D

:wub:

They should just give us the whole raw material. Everything that they filmed since the start till the end. I wouldn’t mind watching all that to keep me going till 2019.

• Like 6
  • LOL 16

5 minutes ago, daloula said:

They should just give us the whole raw material. Everything that they filmed since the start till the end. I wouldn’t mind watching all that to keep me going till 2019.

Well said, I second that!!!!  *everything*

It is ok even without subs, I am not greedy :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 16

1 hour ago, midorinokerochan said:
D-cut is going to include 2 couple discs then? Hope it's true! Yeah, bring it on! The more couple discs, the better :lol::D:wub:

ETA hope this is not a double post, since I haven't had the time to catch up up yet! :wink: I just finished working, opened my sns, saw this and became  eager to share. Hopefully I have not misunderstood and this is a confirmed information. 

I'll be back later this night to backread, especially about Hyunie's VLIVE :)

Ohh dear they can give us many couple discs and we won't even complain. They sent out a notice yesterday saying they will add a 2nd couple disc. I'm guessing 1 disc wasn't enough to include all their moments. Just like @daloula said they should give us the raw material no need to edit them. Makes their job a whole lot easier:lol: Also, they included a preview image of the sample script and a note saying they will open the 3rd selling of the DVD/Blu-ray around February for those who weren't able to order before. I've seen fancafe members asking if they can open the selling again since they missed out before so that's good to know. Their staffs are really working hard so let's hope for a good result once the DVD is out. I was actually waiting for them to release the preview of what the DVD will look like but hey the additional bits is definitely a plus for us.I mean who would have expected we would get another couple disc. They didn't state when the official shipping of the DVD will be so I'm guessing the timeframe of around March-April since they seem to be on schedule lately with the editing.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

Chingudeul~ i've been panicking just now as I lost my soompi password. Glad i can retrieve it back to feed my urge to spazzing with all of you in jiji heaven~

First, my big clap goes for @songsongdiehard and @Babyboomer as you guys opinions is very much on point. I agreed that eventhough how much we love our hyunii and wookie, they are 2 individuals that have a right over their personal life just like all of us here. I am just content by the fact that they did met each other by lots fateful events, done a drama together, have fun, become friends and enjoying each other companies.:wub:

For more than that, I surrender it all to the almighty to decide that while keep on praying for both of their happiness and all of of us too~:lol:

@daloula i'm all on ur side chingu! The give it all the raw side with no cuts! Yehet!B) and lets is decide which part will be the highlight. But first and for most I need to grab the dvd first!

So

@luvforever realllyyy?? They want to open the 3rd selling??im totally goin to get that as I am unable to get it b4. I am all gloomy when everybody was talking about waiting for the dvd cuts. Haha. I found the newest notice but for the 3rd selling since it was translated direcltly the message was not clear~

Anyone can verify the 3rd dvd selling?

Edited by moonbongbong
  • Like 17

5 hours ago, daloula said:

I luv your comment...Haha. We'll take everything raw *winks winks* Til then 2019 will just pass by swiftly ^_^ If they can add more discs the better ..yay..it'll make everyone happy.

5 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

Well said, I second that!!!!  *everything*

It is ok even without subs, I am not greedy :lol::lol::lol:

This too. I wouldn't mind comprehending everything about it..plus uri NamJi shippers are great on analyzing:tongue::lol:

• Like 17

7 hours ago, daloula said:

Hahaha. They should! Except that they prolly can't. Who knows how explosive that might be! Hahahahahaha! Yay to 2nd couple disc! Heheheh. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 11