[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

did anyone order the dvd? and if you did, did you guys get it already? please share if they added any hints or extra juicy detail heehee

1 more year to go and its 2019....i can do this!!!! i dont know why im so invested in this couple though....im usually not into entertainment couple gossip but for some odd reason i want these 2 to hook up.....arggg. they are just too cute. if not together at least with someone that is nice =)

• Like 10
  • LOL 5

9 hours ago, masthu said:

Forget about their kiss for a moment. Their hugs alone can make you swoon and moon all day long... Seems like these two got it so bad :wub:

Pics credit to the owner

So true, Dearie! Their hugs are to die for. :wub::wub::wub:

Actually, everything NamJi do is swoon-worthy :wink:  and we know we are all NamJi-goners :lol::wub::tongue:

But talking about hugs, let me repost this beautiful collage that was made by a fellow shipper and shared here probably around 1000 pages ago, when our thread was much younger, but growing up fast  :wink:

I loved her series of JiBong/NamJi collages and made sure to save them in my (now huge) Nam:heart:Ji  folder.

credit to @sharreb 

GrD2JZ7.jpg

:heart:

more from her:

NDUMNCR.jpg

5Nrkhd7.jpg&key=41c9754e92a2795fab9a4fbccbbf28ae82d2c41552a67c2f6f2a2fb3e0d3a0ac

Spoiler

kynTBg3.jpg&key=e4f8e9b94f7643543146a10e

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, shady01girl said:

did anyone order the dvd? and if you did, did you guys get it already? please share if they added any hints or extra juicy detail heehee

I ordered the dvd but the dvds have not yet been sent. When people start receiving them, we will probably talk about it in the thread. I think the production team almost finished editing the content.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, daloula said:

I ordered the dvd but the dvds have not yet been sent. When people start receiving them, we will probably talk about it in the thread. I think the production team almost finished editing the content.

Wow thank you @daloula I hope you can share in here, eventho the tiniest hint... We ll be glad to spazz... 

• Like 10

3 hours ago, daloula said:

I wanted to order but not sure where to place the order. Can anyone help? I sure would love to have a copy. It would be a treasure for me. :heart:

• Like 7

This ig's post caught my attention .credit to @jiji_foreverlove ig 

Quoted the captions "I see 4 pics of Jiji on their hairstylish's IG that was posted at the same time with similar countenance, the first "2 pics" posted on 15 Nov 2016 and the other on 19 Aug 2016 .Coincidentally?? " 

My theory ,maybe they bumped into each other on this date .One of the reason why  we can see their blossom chemistry at Seoul Music Award on 19 January 2017- because they have bumped into each other since 2012 at the salon .And of course their indeniable chemistry during first photoshoot - their first photoshoot was  before Suspicious Partner 's drama filming :D

And maybe this is the answer 

Same hairstylist(fairygodmother) 
Hey, Mr. J. they wouldn't say something about her to you unless you ask them. So, are you really curious about her? :lol::lol:

BINGO!! :D:D

• Like 7
  • LOL 11

Just now, thealchemist said:

I knew you will be able share more photos @pauliza:glasses: keep 'em comin'!!!:heart:

Hahaha ...I forgot to share this gif :D

I think on the script/PD  just mentioned " NJW have to hug EBH tightly " .The definition of "hug tightly " are different from  a drama to the another drama .Obviously ,the difference is - its depends on who u hug .#Facts  from the photos :D

• Like 14

15 hours ago, pauliza said:

Hahaha ..she is @taonaka's mom .I reposted from her ig  :D

Yesterday & today's theme on my ig's post are  anything related to Hanbam's interview & picnic date bts .Trying to repost as many posts as I can from jiji shippers's ig related to this .At the same time ,it's easier for us to find the video in the future :D

Oops my bad. @taonaka your mom is jjang :D

@pauliza ahhh I see that you have a theme as to what you post everyday! That's a good idea to beat the drought unnie. Do share with us your daily themes so that we can keep spazzing :D. Thank you for sharing unnie bcz at times due to real life its hard to lurk on IG...

14 hours ago, khalinkikyo said:

End up confessing.....

They already did it!!!! In private, offcourse.... 

Kkkk my rationale delulu as always

:wub:

Yes they did unnie!  If wookie did the confessing along with this gift imma truly scream!!! :D

Edited by masthu
  • Like 15

Seems like you guys have moved on to NamJi hugs! :D But im not done with the hanbam interview mianhe... 

May be im slow but this was the first time me noticing this (i think i was more focused on wookie before). The interviewer was asking hyunie "they say that he has manners and thoughtful to others. Is it true?" But uri hyuni keeps staring at wookie with a smile on her face. (Actually both were looking at each other). Shouldn't they be looking at the interviewer when he asked her that question???

Seems like she can't take her eyes off him and our jigoner doesn't want to be the first to break eye contact. :wub: Oh My poor heartu! TT

If they had a couple interview these two would be staring at each other and the poor interviewer might feel as a third wheel LMAO :lol:

I watched that moment in slow motion and it gave me so much feels!!! :heart:

Here's the Slow motion gif of that moment... <3

Video credit to @pauliza

• Like 18