[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

I have a message from @rockband

"I see our friends on Soompi wonder. Let me correct. In the DVD, only the song Kissing you from the 2pm concert. After that opening, everything is from his second concert 7pm .We can’t see yeppo part and deep breath too because its on 2pm concert " 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

45 minutes ago, pauliza said:

I remembered after the concert I have to watch every episodes of SP just to find out in which Episode "This is my woman " scene is .Huhuhu..If that scene was memorable of course I will remember it without searching ,right ? Or maybe its just me who  don't remember that scene as much as I remember scene of Episode 17 & 28 ? :tongue:

Hahaha exactly... It was his choice or at least his team choices. And fans only choose randomly from them. 

Ahhhaaa...it is not only a concert, Jiscovery is a mission. As i told you before, this is JI discovery of nam JI hyun

• Like 8
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, lovethatlook said:

Oooooh.. the feels chingu!!

I cant help but look at his ELMO!!!!  :tongue::ph34r: oooops...

Coz at the BTS< it was kinda dark, but here its like zoomed in and lighter. heeeeeh

Wakakakaka. And i tot i was the only one focusing on what should not be focused on. LOL. *runs away* 

1 hour ago, lovethatlook said:

Wow......

I was looking at some IG accounts and I cant believe that there is so much hate out there.

I understand that not all JCW fans ship him with NJH, but to insult and backlash on our princess is not right at all. Then those haters get too personal if a NAMJI shipper would retaliate, wheres the sense in that. I dont own the internet, and I dont act like I do, but I just want it to be known that I AM A NAMJI SHIPPER! To those who doesnt like NAMJI ship, fine, nobody is forcing you to like it. But respect the space of NAMJI shippers and we will do the same.

enjoy :tongue::D

I dun understand all these shipping wars too. Crazy man. But then again, i'm always of the mentality that if there's a war, it means namji is threatening enough. Hah. So i shall just ignore and let the others burn with what we have. LOL. Imma just gonna stay in my own lane, and ship till our hearts content! Muahahah. 

• Like 13

2pm concert 

7pm concert 

Huhuhu..I watch this 2 videos over & over again ..Trust me,we are NOT DELULU here  ..his expression in both of the videos synchronize & said it ALL even though it was  in different session  .."I am in love with this YEPPO girl " ..

Why ??

1 st video -Slipped his tongue said "YEPPO " 

2nd video - Not as PRETTY  & handsome as them  .

My conclusion,the words "Yeppo " /Pretty came out directly from his mouth everytime Hyunnie's face appeared on big screen .His expression in both of the videos are PRICELESS.If I am his secret gf ,I will flip table if my boyfriend said other girl pretty with that kind of expression + live in front of his fans

Period :D

• Like 9
  • LOL 8

Super quickly because I need to get ready and leave for work in 5 minutes, but I can't help....

6 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

Hey hey Chingus, been busy with real life lately but I always lurk when I can. One of the things that bog me is this 4 best scenes/lines. We have discussed this in the previous pages and how someone said that it was actually chosen by the fans or something of that sort. Prior to that, we also analyzed that the best 4 scenes were somehow related to Wookie's feelings (how it developed towards the end), how it started with: dirty but pretty; be my person again; like me back, i will wait; she's my girlfriend. These are the scenes/lines if I remember it right. We were somehow debunked because apparently these lines were the most memorable ones that fans remember. I did not join in the discussion but it has been in my head for a while because as a fan (like all of you here who watched SP numerous times), can you really tell me that "she's my girlfriend" is a memorable scene for you? I could not even remember which episode that was. The dirty but pretty I agree but the other lines... at least for me, not really memorable.

So what is my point? Even though they say that those lines were fans chosen, how assured are we that they got the most preference? And doesn't it bog you that the selection of scenes is really like his feelings "journey" throughout SP? Just like the selection of the army question, I won't believe that Wookie did not hear that question before at all. I think he chose that question because he came prepared to answer it. He did not think much about his response so he has played in his head what his response is going to be. That concert is his gift for his fans as he joins the army, I am so certain he is really involved in all its aspect including the scene/line selection, moreso the Q and A. Everyone has their own opinion, this is mine. 

+ thanks  @pauliza for explaining again immediately how the selection happened :wink:

Exactly. And not only the "this is my woman" scene did not generally stand out among fans as a romantic line (but it does for us shippers after July 22nd :tongue:) so the inclusion in the top 4 seemed a bit odd, but we also need to add that someone had a very suspicious happy smile and sparkling eyes when said scene played on screen during the Jiscovery concert:

:wub::lol::wub::lol::wub: 

@lovethatlook :lol::lol::lol: the moment I saw that clip with light enhancement shared here, I KNEW that someone would comment on that because I couldn't be the only one whose eyes went there :ph34r: :tongue:. Happy to see that what is left of the byuntae squad in this thread never disappoints!!! :lol::D:lol::D

• Like 8
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

Huhuhu..I watch this 2 videos over & over again ..Trust me,we are NOT DELULU here  ..his expression in both of the videos synchronize & said it ALL even though it was  in different session  .."I am in love with this YEPPO girl " ..

Why ??

1 st video -Slipped his tongue said "YEPPO " 

2nd video - Not as PRETTY  & handsome as them  .

My conclusion,the words "Yeppo " /Pretty came out directly from his mouth everytime Hyunnie's face appeared on big screen .His expression in both of the videos are PRICELESS.If I am his secret gf ,I will flip table if my boyfriend said other girl pretty with that kind of expression + live in front of his fans

Period :D

Hahaha agreed Unnie like 1000%, we were not delulu, his expression priceless gold/diamond.. hehe,  We been alive for a number of years while surrounded by multiple type of people facial expressions on our daily life, atleast we were able to read or interpret basic facial expression.. As we can see in the vid shared by @rockband (thank u so much for ur kind hearted shared with us), his eyes light up & even sparkle whenever he sees her & those smile :wub:  ( we got u wookie oppa) 

Haha not just before he said pretty towards NJH countless time (lost my count how many time he said "yeppo"), look the way his eyes look into her & the way his action during bts, which their script not required that kind of touching or pouting month, oh boy!! You are in big trouble with your secret gf..B) ( if my bf does look into other girl like below pic, u so death man haha) 

& look how the baby girl reactions & the way she look into his eyes.. aigoo these two :heart:

Ji-Chang-Wook-Nam-Ji-Hyun2.jpg

suspicious-partner5.jpg

ji-chang-wook-r-and-nam-ji-hyun-star-in-

• Like 12

On 9/18/2017 at 3:55 PM, midorinokerochan said:

First of all, sorry I am late and commenting only now on last week's posts / stuff since I could not do it back then... Not that I have really important or earth-shattering things to say  <_< and  since I missed my opportunity to post "on time" I should probably just let it go as I did so many times in the past, especially when this thread was moving so fast and dozens of pages were added every day. At that time I was mostly happy to simply nod in agreement and smile to all your posts, but now there are many times I feel the need to be a little bit more active, even if for the most part I am just repeating what others have already said. I have no one here to talk about NamJi,  and besides I've come to really enjoy the virtual company of the people in this thread, so bear with me, please :wink:^_^:tongue:

Thank you so much @lovethatlook for posting this gif in the first place, and to @MoonlightSerenade for reposting it (thus prompting me to check it more carefully :wink: ) together with the official BTS for an easier comparison.  And then to everyone elso who has reposted it afterwards, be it as a fly swatter or just because it is definitely worth reposting and rewatching. Sizzling with hotness, indeed. :o

To be honest, I guess that - especially for the first kiss - I probably neglected a tiny bit the actual drama scene as I focused more on the BTS uncut version. Well... :ph34r: Too bad for me, because the scene that was aired is also breathtaking, not to mention really, really beautiful. Kudos to our PDnim. Maybe you all have it bookmarked (I didn't, and it took me a little to search for it :huh:), but if you want to refresh your memory, here is the video  (the bit shown in the gif is at 3:25):

Now, however, let me tell you... I don't know if its simply because the gif is in HD and not as dark as the official video, and therefore it's easier to see, or because I by now I have watched it too many times and zooming in a bit too much but...   there... I mean... Ok, I am probably  just starting too see things.:o That must be it, if no one here commented about it (or did I miss that???) :ph34r: Whatever, even if it's just my imagination is tricking me, this gif is hot, hot, hot . Thanks for sharing:wub: :wub::wub: Besides, as far as I can see (and of this I am pretty sure), judging from the position of Wookie's hand and Hyunie's strands of hair this is not even one of the 3 takes  we got in the BTS, but a different one. Yay, the more kisses they had to film, the better !  :lol: Add to the count 30 more seconds when they had to give their all :wink:.  How can we not love them for their dedication? (especially considering how uncomfortable they were having to do this according to some people... right? :wacko::rolleyes:

OK, that's it for now. As a matter of fact I am not done yet because there were other bts I wanted to talk about, but it's already quite late here and I need to go to bed now. 

Good morning/Good night/Good evening depending on where you are , chingus!

Reading this and looking at the gif & video makes my heart swoon all over again. :heart::wub:... many moons later and we are still mooning over our beautiful OTP. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

On 9/24/2017 at 8:34 AM, JIJI-MyObssesion said:

WE FORGET THAT PRINCESS HAS NEVER BEEN KISSED IN REAL LIFE BESIDES THE  OBVIOUS FISH KIND THAT SHE HAS BEEN DOING  ON THE K-WORLD.  My sister @MoonlightSerenade and I saw this when  it came out  and we were actually hoping y’all would not catch it because when our  boy felt her tongue sticking out he was actually trying to protect her by covering her mouth and angling it away from the camera at the same time.  Now the fact that  it was best take from their real raw passions,  PD-NIM had to use it by using the lighting for coverage.....but of course with JIJI CSI/FBI MAGNIFY EYES nothing can be hidden LMAOOOO...  

Lmbo! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

Just steering away a little but i just have to say my respect goes to Taeyang from BB...he never hid the fact that he was dating n is so happy to be announcing his marriage. I wish one day too when Wookie is out of the army that he openly shares with all of us his love for Hyuniiii...no fear no hiding. 

The stupid dating in secret BS needs to come to an end in Korea one day...sooner rather than later...thats also my hope.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, waveoflove said:

Just steering away a little but i just have to say my respect goes to Taeyang from BB...he never hid the fact that he was dating n is so happy to be announcing his marriage. I wish one day too when Wookie is out of the army that he openly shares with all of us his love for Hyuniiii...no fear no hiding. 

The stupid dating in secret BS needs to come to an end in Korea one day...sooner rather than later...thats also my hope.

I totally agree with you chingu here.  Not that I just want to hear CW and JH are dating but hiding that you are dating are kinda absurd to me.  The main reason are the crazy fans and sometimes management.  

Let the lovers show that they are inlove after all they are just human being.  

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Good job chingudeul! We need only 900 more votes to get No.1. At first there was a difference of 2500 and now its just 900. We guys have come a long way so dont give up chingudeul! Lets show the power of our fandom. Aja aja fighting!!! 

Pls vote for Suspicious Partner. You have 1 vote per day. If you wish to vote within 24hrs of your last vote you can use another IP address

http://www.koreandrama.org/the-best-korean-drama-of-2017/

18f42242e9f87ac3ea66f76e2b0c4e6c.jpg

tumblr_oryoufg38m1wrhhz3o3_1280.png

tumblr_oryp273Bip1wrhhz3o1_1280.png

078f030eb0d238414ef384e55188eb1c.jpg

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

I miss you all chingudeul! Wanted to reply to so many post but Real life is pulling me hard TT

I just got to know this from our chingu @rockband that; "in the DVD disc 2, when we open, the waiting song (we can say background song) is 101 reasons why I love you.

It's quite meaningful for me because among 17 songs in the concert, they choose 101 as background."

Wookie your actoins are making me tear up big time! weiyo??!! Our Jigoner cannot stop singing "101 reasons why I love you" at his Vlive, Concert, in the proposal scene of suspicous partner (a drama that made him wanna date in real life and made him curious enough to question his fans if no jiwook and eun bonghee looked REAL as in REAL gf and bf and of course if both of them looked PRETTY). Yet wookie doesnt stop there, he goes and uses it as the background song in his Jiscovery DVD as the opening song/ background song.  

*bangs head on the wall*

Just like rockband chingu said it is indeed meaningful that he chose the song "101 reasons why I love you" as the background of all the songs out there :heart:

PS: Will catch you guys tomorrow god wills! Have a blessed week everyone! <3

Edited by masthu
to add a few video
  • Like 19

When the kiss scene appear at the screen, some of his fans screamed "ANDWEEEE" 

But he didnt give up..... That scene was used for the "101 reason I like you" background for more than 1 minute... 

Wookie..... You are jjjjjaaang!! 

Sorry its just MO

• Like 9
  • LOL 10

47 minutes ago, khalinkikyo said:

When the kiss scene appear at the screen, some of his fans screamed "ANDWEEEE" 

But he didnt give up..... That scene was used for the "101 reason I like you" background for more than 1 minute... 

Wookie..... You are jjjjjaaang!! 

Sorry its just MO

Hahahahahah. What was the sequence of the programme again? Did he perform 101 reasons first or went through this segment first? LOL. Either way.. i can imagine the fans squirming in their seats after realising that the BTS kiss scene was on for almost half his performance. hahahahah. Wonder what went through their minds at that time. Hahah. More likely they were too mesmerised by Wookie's performance to take note. Hah!

• Like 10
  • LOL 6

17 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Hahahahahah. What was the sequence of the programme again? Did he perform 101 reasons first or went through this segment first? LOL. Either way.. i can imagine the fans squirming in their seats after realising that the BTS kiss scene was on for almost half his performance. hahahahah. Wonder what went through their minds at that time. Hahah. More likely they were too mesmerised by Wookie's performance to take note. Hah!

Lmao even as a shipper I would cringe so much watching such an intimate footage with other people I don’t even know. That could be quite embarrassing. I’m ok with watching a kiss scene edited for a drama in public but that BTS is not even the technical kind where you see the Pd instructing the actors on where to place their hands and how to move. It’s just too intimate and I don’t think his fans were mesmerized by his performance but rather wondering when that footage will end lmao, I know for sure I would have been wondering the same.

• Like 5
  • LOL 13