[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

16 hours ago, daloula said:

I can’t wait for her vlive :blush:

I hope the problem with the Instagram posts gets fixed soon since a lot of our posts can include them.

Here is a cute twitter post with NJH giving in to JCW:

I felt for Wookie on this BTS LMAOOOO like everyone were on to him and it didn’t help with princess teasing and pointing out his embarrassment LMAOOOO but she then felt for him and apologized.... awwww such a girl.

• Like 14

48 minutes ago, pauliza said:
Love this captions "Jihyun ah ,don't be only part of Jiscovery (Ji Chang Wook's HISTORY ) but also part of Ji Chang Wook's FUTURE ".Yes ,we pray hard ,with God will they will be in each other's FUTURE too :heart:

Omg im feeling emotional now! Oh my shipper heartu! Dear Almighty please let them be real and let have a beautiful future together and bless them with beautiful namji babies!!!

cr to @rockband / jiji_addict on  ig

• Like 11

Annyeong chingus.

Hope everyone is doing great. Sorry for disappearing suddenly, but it's been a super busy week. 

Still, at least I've managed to leave comments supporting Sutner and Jibong on SBS Catch YT channel and Naver (even though I have not been able to watch the video yet, despite trying to use a VPN tool as it was kindly suggested... but maybe it's not a bad thing as it spared me some anger, judging from your comments :wink:) while upvoting the other comments, and I've been voting for the best korean drama every day from as many devices as possible: even from my parent's pc and my mom's tablet every time I visit them :lol: and from my pc at work, hoping that the company is not really tracking navigation data, otherwise I'll have some explaining to do :o The things we do for NamJi...:lol:

Anyway, at last I've managed to catch up also with this thread and I hope you don't mind if I bring up again old stuff that I could not comment eaarlier.

On 13/12/2017 at 2:29 AM, pauliza said:

First teaser behind the scenes :D

Look at on how cheerful he was :D

"Ji Hyun ah!! " 

" Oppa !!

Yes, happy and cheerful (despite the cold^_^)  :D That was definitely something we've seen in abundance in all the bts footage released for SP, right? :D 

But the fact that you specifically posted this moment to highlight the cheerfulness/happiness reminded me of something else you posted a month ago on your IG. Here: 

Maybe it would be more evident seeing the video, not just the still pictures,  but the big difference between the 2 situations (JCW+CTJ and JCW+NJH) for me is that when JCW and CTJ were requested by the photographers to strike that pose during the presscon it was clear for everyone that it was for fun,  a comical take on teaser's dance move taking advantage of their bromance, and the complied. Being buddies in real life as well they could do it very easily and smoothly, and obviously they were smiling in the picture because the situation was funny in itself, it was not meant to be taken seriously.  

JCW+NJH, on the other hand, were damn serious in trying to reenact the dance steps and get into that pose. They really took the request seriously and did their best (while being adorably clumsy about it).  Still, it is obvious looking at them that they were enjoying every second of it  and having fun doing it together. This is something that we've so often seen from them in the BTS and what makes me love and believe in NamJi. :wub::wub:

Then, in regard to the Jiscovery vid shared by  @jiji_addict ig   ( @rockband thanks!) :  <3 <3 <3 

Reposting:

For me it's not even about his asking repeatedly if the scene looks real. Because that could still be explained away saying that he was just asking his fans if they had managed to create a realistic scene/situation there (and the boy had every right to do so, considering how much he was teased during the rehearsal for that scene :wink:, besides it is possible that there were different opinions on the set on how to act out that scene so he could have been curious because of that) But , yes, as many of you pointed out, his expression in that video is pure gold. And it's even clearer with the slow-mo. :wub:

One more thing, though. After that part, he starts to explain something  ("During the drama, I was..." - as per the official subs)  and stops mid-sentence when fans start screaming because the first kiss scene appears on screen. He probably simply got sidetracked because he was listening to fans' commenting "andwaeyo" to the kiss (many jealous my-oppa fans, I guess? <_<Wonder if they commented the same about the other kiss scenes... From the fancams I've seen, the kiss scenes from his previous drama were also received with louder screams but I can't really hear if they were cheers or  screams of the "andwae"-kind) but it looks a little bit like he also got distracted by the kiss itself when he turned towards the screen to see the reason for that commotion. Just a couple of seconds, but... :wink: 

I've said it before, and it looks like I'll keep saying it with every new piece that is added to the puzzle: our boy made my shipper heart very, very happy during his Jiscovery concert. 

On 15/12/2017 at 10:40 PM, ajmamor1976 said:

I think the video that was shared by @rockband is the first concert??  While the video that was shared in IG,  YT etc was the second concert. Am I right? Because he has a blazer here while the other video he is like wearing a sky blue polo. 

About wookies question, yes you seem so real. He is like testing the water to see his fan reactions and you can see his ever smiling face. 

When he asked is this real in GF and BF life (sleeping in the lap scene)  the fan said not as handsome and pretty , so technically he did not said he is handsome and JH is pretty. Dont worry chingu we still has a lot ollection that CW said that JH is pretty

You have probably already verified this, but just in case.... the video above, where Wookie is wearing the black ripped jeans, white T-shirt and dark blazer is in fact from the second (7 pm) concert. The other videos (fancams, etc.) where he is wearing the light blue shirt are from the first (2 pm) concert. There, he does not comment with the fans while the sofa scene is playing on the big screen but just watches on and let the "yeppo" slip out :D

• Like 12
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

@midorinokerochan We have the same opinion about the jiscovery concert. He is just asking is the sleeping in the lap scene seems real in BF and GF life?  Maybe he is curious about it,  or he does not experience it in real life.  But the expression of him is priceless looks like a little boy who have seen his love of his life.  As you said this was taken on the 2nd concert I wonder what his mother reaction, I've heard from CW that her mom will attend the 2nd concert. 

About the jiscovery concert I've known thru @rockband that almost all clips are from the 2nd concert so we cannot see there the yeppo part and deep breath of him. Hmmmmm.  Something suspicious about it.  

I can see in that 2nd concert that SP has the best 4 scenes.  So the first and second concert they feature the best 4 scenes of SP??  Do his other drama has a best 4 scenes??  Or SP only. 

Thanks.  

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Again my instagram explorer gave me a shock:

About the « real » comment from the jiscovery concert, I understood it as him wondering whether real couples do such things in real life and asking his fans about it. He was wondering whether it was a realistic scene. The most notable thing to me was his expression and also how he confidently implied that both him and NJH were handsome and pretty.

Wasn’t there also a part of the concert where he said their kisses were beautiful? Wasn’t it included in the dvd?

• Like 13
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

The Package (jTBC) 25.48%  (7,879 votes) 

Suspicious Partner (SBS) 21.99%  (6,801 votes) 

While You Were Sleeping (SBS) 18.19%  (5,625 votes) 

vote  vote please

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, ajmamor1976 said:

@midorinokerochan We have the same opinion about the jiscovery concert. He is just asking is the sleeping in the lap scene seems real in BF and GF life?  Maybe he is curious about it,  or he does not experience it in real life.  But the expression of him is priceless looks like a little boy who have seen his love of his life.  As you said this was taken on the 2nd concert I wonder what his mother reaction, I've heard from CW that her mom will attend the 2nd concert. 

About the jiscovery concert I've known thru @rockband that almost all clips are from the 2nd concert so we cannot see there the yeppo part and deep breath of him. Hmmmmm.  Something suspicious about it.  

I can see in that 2nd concert that SP has the best 4 scenes.  So the first and second concert they feature the best 4 scenes of SP??  Do his other drama has a best 4 scenes??  Or SP only. 

Thanks.  

That was also my take on that question ever since the first fancams came out and were translated/subbed by fans. It's not necessary the correct interpretation, but we will never know. We can only guess what he meant with his question, and also in light of Wookie's Japanese interviews where he explained that he and Hyunie talked a lot for all their couple scenes to make them more realistic and effective, it made perfect sense to me. But maybe others are right and he was kind of hinting something to his fans or fishing for a "real" confirmation from them, or testing the waters, or maybe something else we have not thought about. 

Regardless, I fully agree that his expression right before that is indeed priceless and the most remarkable part about this vid. And the zoom in and slow motion by @jiji_addict  on IG only makes it better :lol:

As to his mother, we don't know if she was in the backstage or sitting with the audience or where, and how much she could see of his son's expressions. But I don't think she needed to see those during the concert to read him :wink: Besides I guess she had a lot of reasons to be emotional about the concert organized to celebrate his son's 10 years' career and to say goodbye before the enlistment, and that was probably the feeling that prevailed in her at the time.  I don't know her at all, though, so I might be completely wrong!

On the other hand, sorry but I don't think that they choose to include in the DVD mostly clips from the 2nd concert to leave out the "yeppo" part or the deep breath or anything.  If they had equally mixed clips from the first and the second concert leaving out those parts, one might wonder, but if most clips are from the 7 pm concert, for me it means they  realized they had better footage for this concert, or probably it was their decision from the start to focus on the second concert. Just my opinion, of course. 

Anyway,  for the SP related parts of the first concert, luckily we have fancams that captured pretty well Wookie and his expression, so we have been able to spazz even without the official DVD clips :tongue::lol: 

Finally, the "best 4 scenes" were actually the best 4 romantic lines  were only for SP and were featured in both concerts.  There was a discussion about them (mostly about the polling system :wink: ) around page 1225-1227 in this thread, but if you have any further remark from your observation please share... looking forward to it!  :D 

• Like 15

4 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

Finally, the "best 4 scenes" were actually the best 4 romantic lines  were only for SP and were featured in both concerts.  There was a discussion about them (mostly about the polling system :wink: ) around page 1225-1227 in this thread, but if you have any further remark from your observation please share... looking forward to it!  :D 

Hey hey Chingus, been busy with real life lately but I always lurk when I can. One of the things that bog me is this 4 best scenes/lines. We have discussed this in the previous pages and how someone said that it was actually chosen by the fans or something of that sort. Prior to that, we also analyzed that the best 4 scenes were somehow related to Wookie's feelings (how it developed towards the end), how it started with: dirty but pretty; be my person again; like me back, i will wait; she's my girlfriend. These are the scenes/lines if I remember it right. We were somehow debunked because apparently these lines were the most memorable ones that fans remember. I did not join in the discussion but it has been in my head for a while because as a fan (like all of you here who watched SP numerous times), can you really tell me that "she's my girlfriend" is a memorable scene for you? I could not even remember which episode that was. The dirty but pretty I agree but the other lines... at least for me, not really memorable.

So what is my point? Even though they say that those lines were fans chosen, how assured are we that they got the most preference? And doesn't it bog you that the selection of scenes is really like his feelings "journey" throughout SP? Just like the selection of the army question, I won't believe that Wookie did not hear that question before at all. I think he chose that question because he came prepared to answer it. He did not think much about his response so he has played in his head what his response is going to be. That concert is his gift for his fans as he joins the army, I am so certain he is really involved in all its aspect including the scene/line selection, moreso the Q and A. Everyone has their own opinion, this is mine. 

• Like 17

@songsongdiehard Its confirmed later by Wookie's fan ,they already prepared the choices of scenes & fans have to vote from there .Thats mean Wookie & team already prepared a few SELECTED scenes before the concert  & honestly I m still felt suspicious with their kind of scenes selection  especially after I saw his expression in this video .Huhu..I will buy his expression here as Gold :D

:heart:

• Like 11
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, daloula said:

Again my instagram explorer gave me a shock:

Oooooh.. the feels chingu!!

I cant help but look at his ELMO!!!!  :tongue::ph34r: oooops...

Coz at the BTS< it was kinda dark, but here its like zoomed in and lighter. heeeeeh

Image result

Image result

reposting.... coz I love this :heart:

cto

• Like 8
  • LOL 7

Wow......

I was looking at some IG accounts and I cant believe that there is so much hate out there.

I understand that not all JCW fans ship him with NJH, but to insult and backlash on our princess is not right at all. Then those haters get too personal if a NAMJI shipper would retaliate, wheres the sense in that. I dont own the internet, and I dont act like I do, but I just want it to be known that I AM A NAMJI SHIPPER! To those who doesnt like NAMJI ship, fine, nobody is forcing you to like it. But respect the space of NAMJI shippers and we will do the same.

enjoy :tongue::D

Image result

Image result for suspicious partner kiss gif

Related image

Image result

• Like 14
  • LOL 2

31 minutes ago, pauliza said:

@songsongdiehard Its confirmed later by Wookie's fan ,they already prepared the choices of scenes & fans have to vote from there .Thats mean Wookie & team already prepared a few SELECTED scenes before the concert  & honestly I m still felt suspicious with their kind of selection scenes  especially after I saw his expression in this video .Huhu..I will buy his expression here as Gold :D

:heart:

see?? i really did not think that those lines were just randomly picked by fans. Otherwise, we could have thought of the lines too as memorable like the dirty but pretty.

Another question then, who knows if the lines in his jiscovery concert really had the most votes? What if Wookie really decides on the best scenes because it is his concert after all. 

3 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Wow......

I was looking at some IG accounts and I cant believe that there is so much hate out there.

I understand that not all JCW fans ship him with NJH, but to insult and backlash on our princess is not right at all. Then those haters get too personal if a NAMJI shipper would retaliate, wheres the sense in that. I dont own the internet, and I dont act like I do, but I just want it to be known that I AM A NAMJI SHIPPER! To those who doesnt like NAMJI ship, fine, nobody is forcing you to like it. But respect the space of NAMJI shippers and we will do the same.

enjoy :tongue::D

Image result

BURN!!!!!!!!

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

see?? i really did not think that those lines were just randomly picked by fans. Otherwise, we could have thought of the lines too as memorable like the dirty but pretty.

I remembered after the concert I have to watch every episodes of SP just to find out in which Episode "This is my woman " scene is .Huhuhu..If that scene was memorable of course I will remember it without searching ,right ? Or maybe its just me who  don't remember that scene as much as I remember scene of Episode 17 & 28 ? :tongue:

• Like 6
  • LOL 5